Author Topic: Alleged Terror Plot Foiled at JFK Airport  (Read 6851 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Alleged Terror Plot Foiled at JFK Airport
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2007, 02:04:19 PM »
I've always found the Dow to be a fictitious and inflated sense of the economy.

Still, who's been worse than Bush?

The DOW is easily manipulated. We are currently at record highs at the SAME time as record high gas, high inflation ect. This usually NEVER occurs on it's own. Help is never far away.  ;)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2007, 02:05:22 PM »
Did I forget the Housing Crash?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2007, 02:08:19 PM »
I think President Bush is a more extreme form of Reagan.  He's doing things Reagan could only dream of.

Here's the link about the Reagan tax hikes:

http://www.nationalreview.com/nrof_bartlett/bartlett200310290853.asp

That article should make you happy. I, on the other hand, am very disappointed.

Taxes suck.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2007, 02:14:38 PM »
Your currently witnessing how a manipulated stock market works. Despite the housing crash, record gas and oil prices, record home defaults, US manufacturing in a tailspin, horrible auto sales, soaring inflation. And the market continues higher (thank God) The market is NOT reflective of the US economy. It's totally manipulated by the BIG trading firms.

As long as the market heads higher, they can manipulate all they want.  ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2007, 02:15:05 PM »
Did I forget the Housing Crash?

anyone could see the housing crash coming...they just build and build and build.....eventually buyers will run out no matter what the interest rates
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2007, 03:58:58 PM »
anyway these people have hijacked a religion and nobody from that relgion is doing a damm thing about it.

watcha gonna do?

we had a prominent family with govt ties but we STILL GOT ATTACKED  AND A KIDNAPPING ATTEMPT WS MADE on my brother and i..why ya think we moved from pakistan?

lets say you say something ..and voice your opinions publicly..

tomorrow..in the dead of the nite they come rape the women in yopur family and then gut you in front of em and leave them to tell the tale of horror..watcha gonna do call the police?? lol..the police are afraid also..and for annyal salaryu of $1500/yr they aren't gonna help ya..they have families also..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2007, 05:30:04 PM »
The terrorists where from Guyana, a south american nation.. Still don't think this is a problem?  :-\

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2007, 06:27:49 AM »
That article should make you happy. I, on the other hand, am very disappointed.

Taxes suck.
You trivialize my view.  Civil society has material and strategic needs.  A government, by and for the people, sets the strategy and goals for our country.  Taxes are the lifeblood of implementing policy.

It is our country and we should support it in the same manner we support our family.

There is no shortcut or magic solution to this. 

Nobody likes to pay taxes from a purely selfish point of view, but the continuity of the USA depends on those tax dollars. 

It is one's patriotic duty to support his country not just in words but in deeds as well.

There's a lot wrong with governmental waste.  That can be fixed.  Eliminate corporate influence and lobbyists by revamping campaign financing and we'll see some results pretty quickly.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2007, 06:59:13 AM »
You trivialize my view.  Civil society has material and strategic needs.  A government, by and for the people, sets the strategy and goals for our country.  Taxes are the lifeblood of implementing policy.

It is our country and we should support it in the same manner we support our family.

There is no shortcut or magic solution to this. 

Nobody likes to pay taxes from a purely selfish point of view, but the continuity of the USA depends on those tax dollars. 

It is one's patriotic duty to support his country not just in words but in deeds as well.

There's a lot wrong with governmental waste.  That can be fixed.  Eliminate corporate influence and lobbyists by revamping campaign financing and we'll see some results pretty quickly.

Sorry, I mean you no disrespect. I understand that taxes are a necessity for any functioning society. The $25,000 question is how to collect and distribute the money. I support indirect taxation thus putting control back in hands of the people. What the government has now is an direct feed to our earnings. It just isn't right.

Additionally, I wouldn't be so bitter if our government was more responsible for OUR money. There is so much wasted and zero accountability in Washington. Having served in the military and involved as a government contractor I see a lot of this first hand. It's hard not to be cynical.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2007, 07:55:51 AM »
The terrorists where from Guyana, a south american nation.. Still don't think this is a problem?  :-\

They are saying that there are terrorist camps in South America..forming and training small numbers of folks to get them insiude the US. Luckily the areas that they are in are like the wild west and our SOF units can go in a and take care of the problems without causing a stir.
L