Author Topic: Alleged Terror Plot Foiled at JFK Airport  (Read 6978 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Alleged Terror Plot Foiled at JFK Airport
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2007, 08:23:03 AM »
Who is faulting Bush besides you?

I wasn't meaning you personally...just your crew
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2007, 08:29:14 AM »
Agreed.  Terrorists are not apt to mutual assured destruction.

That's why we need a maximum police effort to keep these radicals down.

Thats why we need some of the relaxed rules allowing the Feds to do what they do.My boss' brother is an FBI agent with the Anti-Terrorism  TF in cali, he was invloved with plot to blow up LAX in 2004ish. Anyway he says its harder now to get a warrent and do searches then it was pre-911. the pendulum has swung back to make sure liberties are secured so if we can just get back to normal, we will continue to ensure that the scumbags stay away from our cities. I'm really worried about that kind of attack.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2007, 08:34:14 AM »
Your an idiot, if it wasn't for Bush we wouldn't have the security we have now and that goes for around the world!

i uege you..when ya travel ...tell folks you r canadian..

Bush for one made sure we cant travel as americans ANYWHERE on the planet..

try it sometimes..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2007, 08:35:06 AM »
My mom just flew to Ireland and on to Italy, she used her Irish passport at my urging.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2007, 08:35:48 AM »
Yeah....I heard it was a Catholic , a Jew and a Lutheren..oh wait..no?  it was couple of Muslims? ...no way!!! not the religion of peace, I refuse to believe a bunch of wothless pieces of shit wanted to blow up an airport.  ::)

isn't it a christian that just invaded their country and killed how many?

seriously..wouldn't ya be pissed if lets say russia attacked us to "free us" from bush? ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2007, 08:37:08 AM »
My mom just flew to Ireland and on to Italy, she used her Irish passport at my urging.

good thinking..you get treated like a 3rd class person if ya reveal you r American...a few buddies of mine couldn't get themselves a facking beer at a german bar recently..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2007, 08:54:52 AM »
Yeah alot of folks in Western Europe have short memories..me I don't care,  but my mom is 70 and still has her accent so i don't any problems for her while she travels.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2007, 08:55:56 AM »
isn't it a christian that just invaded their country and killed how many?

seriously..wouldn't ya be pissed if lets say russia attacked us to "free us" from bush? ::)

We happen to be christian..they do it in the name of Islam....they would be trying to convert us right now as opposed to us buiding schools, roads and wells.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2007, 09:03:59 AM »
We happen to be christian..

Bush thinks he's doing gods work...

then we go bomb em...and then they fight back we are told " oh they r doing it in the name of religion"

we've been fucking with their world for oil for a long time now no wonder they r pissed...

yanno when repbs say " ya dont like bush..then leave this country"

well them arab militants been saying " ya dont like our religion then dont do biz with us and leave our country" yet we remain..for the oil..we CANT leave

there r some Americans that have bought it hook line sinker..that muslims all over the planet hate the US...1.4 billion of em..ya think if 1.4 billion folks declared war on us we'd stand a chance?..maybe..but it'd sure be a cluster fuck..

jihand is not universally thought of as "holy war" ...well i ws taught the word jihand growing up and i ws taught it ws "struggle in the way of good"

which meant if i went hungry to feed a poor person i ws doing jihad...

i've said it before..if i did actually believe in god..i'd be a muslim..

o..my parents dont consider these islamists muslims..just cause they say they r dont make em that..
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2007, 09:08:27 AM »
Bush thinks he's doing gods work...

then we go bomb em...and then they fight back we are told " oh they r doing it in the name of religion"

we've been fucking with their world for oil for a long time now no wonder they r pissed...

yanno when repbs say " ya dont like bush..then leave this country"

well them arab militants been saying " ya dont like our religion then dont do biz with us and leave our country" yet we remain..for the oil..we CANT leave

there r some Americans that have bought it hook line sinker..that muslims all over the planet hate the US...1.4 billion of em..ya think if 1.4 billion folks declared war on us we'd stand a chance?..maybe..but it'd sure be a cluster fuck..

jihand is not universally thought of as "holy war" ...well i ws taught the word jihand growing up and i ws taught it ws "struggle in the way of good"

which meant if i went hungry to feed a poor person i ws doing jihad...

i've said it before..if i did actually believe in god..i'd be a muslim..

o..my parents dont consider these islamists muslims..just cause they say they r dont make em that..

So did Moses, Osama Ben Ladin, King Richard, etc.....  religion is often used as a rallying cry.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2007, 09:10:41 AM »
So did Moses, Osama Ben Ladin, King Richard, etc.....  religion is often used as a rallying cry.

of course it is..

but i hate double standards and hypocracy..it insults my sensibilities..

when we do it..its for the greater good..when someone else does...its terrorism..

just be honest and say " hey we r gonna bomb em..we need the oil..we r gonna piss a lot of folks off but thats the breaks" and i'd respect ya more..
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2007, 09:13:00 AM »
of course it is..

but i hate double standards and hypocracy..it insults my sensibilities..

when we do it..its for the greater good..when someone else does...its terrorism..

just be honest and say " hey we r gonna bomb em..we need the oil..we r gonna piss a lot of folks off but thats the breaks" and i'd respect ya more..

I agree.  But in the case of Al Queda, i see it much different. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2007, 09:16:21 AM »
I agree.  But in the case of Al Queda, i see it much different. 

Al-Queda..these girls aren't muslims...even though their name means "according to the book"...

some passage on the koran will say..and i'll make up an example
1) try and talk to the enemy and lead by example for patience is virtue
2) try n make peace with the enemy and lead by example for such is the way of mohammed and jihad
3) if the enemy presists and war is a must spare women and children etc etc..

now thetaliban go STRAIGHT to # 3 and exclude the woman and children part and say..the koran told me to do so.. :-\

for all the bulshit i hear..no one actually picks the friggin book up and reads the source..
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2007, 09:17:38 AM »
Al-Queda..these girls aren't muslims...even though their name means "according to the book"...

some passage on the koran will say..and i'll make up an example
1) try and talk to the enemy and lead by example for patience is virtue
2) try n make peace with the enemy and lead my example for such is the way of mohammed and jihad
3) if the enemy presists and war is a much spare women and children etc etc..

now thetaliban go STRAIGHT to # 3 and exclude the woman and children part and say..the koran told me to do so.. :-\

for all the bulshit i hear..no one actually picks the friggin book up and reads the source..

Good post PF.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2007, 09:51:51 AM »
PF I hope that picture ain't you, if it is I will have someone to take 240s place as the most ridicoulous looking person on GB
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2007, 09:58:01 AM »
PF I hope that picture ain't you, if it is I will have someone to take 240s place as the most ridicoulous looking person on GB

thats blupo..he thinks he's shredded....

this is me

carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2007, 10:16:12 AM »
thats blupo..he thinks he's shredded....

this is me

phew, I didn't want to lose respect for you....I knew I had seen that pic somewhere before
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2007, 10:40:31 AM »
phew, I didn't want to lose respect for you....I knew I had seen that pic somewhere before

lol...hey man..i know i make fun of blupo..but that remains ONLY on the X..the guy is actually quite entertaining on the E board..

lets keep X stuff on the X....those are my rules and ron embraced em..and i'd be a hypocrite if i broke em..
carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2007, 10:42:46 AM »
lol...hey man..i know i make fun of blupo..but that remains ONLY on the X..the guy is actually quite entertaining on the E board..

lets keep X stuff on the X....those are my rules and ron embraced em..and i'd be a hypocrite if i broke em..

cool cool

why in the world is this thread entitiled "alleged"?
gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »
cool cool

why in the world is this thread entitiled "alleged"?

i dunno...twas a terror plot plain n simple..treason should be punishable by death..

i grew up in a muslim family..and AM NOT a bush fan and seriously do believe that c unt created more terrorists than he killed..

however...people like this..no if ands or buts..

death..and be done with it..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2007, 12:09:37 PM »
Toxie your spinning Jihad..just like i could do the same for crusade if I were wearing a tabard with a maltese cross on it..i could say whatever i wanted..but u would know...just like we all know when these guys say Jihad they mean blowing up Westerners and war on the Western world. I never thought I was doing Gods work..Bush is might 'talk to god' but none of us think we're on some crusade...nuke my country then maybe i break out the white sheets and field plate, paint a cross  on my chest and head off to the holy land.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2007, 12:14:30 PM »
Toxie your spinning Jihad..just like i could do the same for crusade if I were wearing a tabard with a maltese cross on it..i could say whatever i wanted..but u would know...just like we all know when these guys say Jihad they mean blowing up Westerners and war on the Western world. I never thought I was doing Gods work..Bush is might 'talk to god' but none of us think we're on some crusade...nuke my country then maybe i break out the white sheets and field plate, paint a cross  on my chest and head off to the holy land.

o the taliban MEAN HOLY WAR...i didn't say the taliban didn't

but the koran does NOT..

read it..go to a mosque and ask for a copy..you'll get it for free..

just dont read the crap on the net k.

Bush is might 'talk to god' but none of us think we're on some crusade

define crusade/JIHAD again..how many iraqis have to die for it to be a crusade?

oo wait..if its not a tradaitional holy war (cause thats hidden) then its A-OK to kill as many as ya want  ::)

get off yer high horse mayne..the FACTS speak..how many Americans (christians) have the terrorists killed..

now tell me how many muslims has America killed..

THATS HOW MOST OF THE MUSLIM WORLD SEES IT..  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2007, 12:22:56 PM »
Yeah we see it that they want to kill us in the name of their relgion..they see it the same way..we however u spin it, are not. I have a copy...'Its the Know ur enemy thing"..anyway these people have hijacked a religion and nobody from that relgion is doing a damm thing about it.
L

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2007, 01:35:01 PM »
Tell me why you disagree with my assessment.  I lived through the '70s too.

Did you know that:

President Reagan raised taxes 7 times in his eight years in office.

President Reagan signed the largest tax increase in history. 

It's still the largest tax hike ever to this day.

No, Decker I had not heard that about Reagan. Could you please provide some references on the Reagan tax hikes. I'd like to read them.

I do hold Carter responsible for the poor state of the economy (high interest rates, high unemployment, and high inflation), his weak foreign policy, the list goes on and on. I've read nothing positive about this guy.

Here are some sources regarding Carter vs. Bush as who is the worst President.

Please keep your political bias aside and just look at the numbers.  http://ibdeditorials.com/Special3.aspx

Also keep in mind that I'm no fan of Bush. He's no Reagan conservative. Not by a long shot.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2007, 01:42:08 PM »
No, Decker I had not heard that about Reagan. Could you please provide some references on the Reagan tax hikes. I'd like to read them.

I do hold Carter responsible for the poor state of the economy (high interest rates, high unemployment, and high inflation), his weak foreign policy, the list goes on and on. I've read nothing positive about this guy.

Here are some sources regarding Carter vs. Bush as who is the worst President.

Please keep your political bias aside and just look at the numbers.  http://ibdeditorials.com/Special3.aspx

Also keep in mind that I'm no fan of Bush. He's no Reagan conservative. Not by a long shot.
I think President Bush is a more extreme form of Reagan.  He's doing things Reagan could only dream of.

Here's the link about the Reagan tax hikes:

http://www.nationalreview.com/nrof_bartlett/bartlett200310290853.asp