Author Topic: DILLET vs DORIAN  (Read 40172 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: DILLET vs DORIAN
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »
why is it that whatever show yates competed in, he always got the loudest ovation from the crowd?

let's see what's more credible:

a bunch of dumbass comparing pics vs. people in attendance?

thread over.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2007, 08:27:16 PM »
mmm wsup ice cold...
listen i dont really care how many people agree with me
i have my own eyes....

question for you
answer honestly
who wins on the below bodyparts dorian or paul
bi's
tris
delts?
back?
chest?
hams?
quads?
conditioning?
size?
balance
.. if dorian... name comes up more than pauls... then he is better...
and vica versa...
thats how i think... i dont care if everyone in the free world says one thing..
i use my own eyes and come up with my own conclusions...based on my judgements...
any my eyes tell me on that list.. paul name would apper more times than dorian...
if it was just the one bodypart  back we wrere judging both phsyiques on.. then dorian wins..
any other bodypart... he loses..
just my opinion

You are making the mistake of assuming that muscles are visible in their entirety from all angles. Going by you logic, then Jean-Pierre Fux should ghave defeated Dorian way back in the 1990s, since he had a bigger triceps, biceps, delts, quads and an equivalent back, and Shawn should have defeated Dorian since he has a smaller waist which gives him better taper.

In reality, bodybuilding contests are judged by comparing physiques from different angles and poses. As an example, Dillet has a bigger triceps than Dorian, but Dorian wins the side triceps shot because his lateral triceps head is bigger and he has better calves than Dillet in this pose. Likewise, Dillet has bigger delts, but this is concelaed from the front and, from the sides, Yates wins both the side relaxed round as well as both side mandatories as far as delts go because he has more symmetrically develeped delts, with the three heads being equally developed, when contrasted to Dillet who's front delts heads overpower his other two. Jean-Pierre Fux also had size advantage over Dorian in all those muscles, but Dorian defeated him because he had a flatter stomach and better abs than Fux, giving him a symmetrical advantage from most angles and poses, and he coupled that with better hardness.

Dillet's smaller waist only represented and advantage to him in the front relaxed round, because Dorian's taper in the two front mandatories was better than Dillet's due to his wider lats, from the sides Dorian's stomach was flat and from the back Dorian's tpaer was actually better than Dillet's due to his much wider lats. In reality, Dillet only won the front relaxed round against Dorian due to his better taper with equivalent abs and the front double biceps due to the fact that, here, his advantage in arms mass was visible. In the side and back relaxed round, as well as two out of the three front mandatories and all other side and back mandatories, Dorian simply destroyed Dillet. Not even in the same ball park! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2007, 08:33:25 PM »
  You are making the mistake of assuming that muscles are visible in their entirety from all angles. Going by you logic, then Jean-Pierre Fux should ghave defeated Dorian way back in the 1990s, since he had a bigger triceps, biceps, delts, quads and an equivalent back, and Shawn should have defeated Dorian since he has a smaller waist which gives him better taper.

In reality, bodybuilding contests are judged by comparing physiques from different angles and poses. As an example, Dillet has a bigger triceps than Dorian, but Dorian wins the side triceps shot because his lateral triceps head is bigger and he has better calves than Dillet in this pose. Likewise, Dillet has bigger delts, but this is concelaed from the front and, from the sides, Yates wins both the side relaxed round as well as both side mandatories as far as delts go because he has more symmetrically develeped delts, with the three heads being equally developed, when contrasted to Dillet who's front delts heads overpower his other two. Jean-Pierre Fux also had size advantage over Dorian in all those muscles, but Dorian defeated him because he had a flatter stomach and better abs than Fux, giving him a symmetrical advantage from most angles and poses, and he coupled that with better hardness.

Dillet's smaller waist only represented and advantage to him in the front relaxed round, because Dorian's taper in the two front mandatories was better than Dillet's due to his wider lats, and from

More revisionist babbling. Pics are far more efficient than one of our internet diahhrea trolls.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »

Dillet's smaller waist only represented and advantage to him in the front relaxed round, because Dorian's taper in the two front mandatories was better than Dillet's due to his wider lats, from the sides Dorian's stomach was flat and from the back Dorian's tpaer was actually better than Dillet's due to his much wider lats. In reality, Dillet only won the front relaxed round against Dorian due to his better taper with equivalent abs and the front double biceps due to the fact that, here, his advantage in arms mass was visible. In the side and back relaxed round, as well as two out of the three front mandatories and all other side and back mandatories, Dorian simply destroyed Dillet. Not even in the same ball park! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Actually Dorian killed Dillet in the front relaxed due to far superior condition, balance, and midsection definition  ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2007, 08:54:33 PM »
More revisionist babbling. Pics are far more efficient than one of our internet diahhrea trolls.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...the really sad thing is that, according to the official I.F.B.B judging score cards, it wasn't even close! Dorian defeated your boy not only in the back poses and the back relaxed round, but also in the three front mandatories as well - even though I personally think that Dillet should have won the front double biceps! Dorian raped your boy both in the symmetry round by winning two of the three angles and in all the six mandatories! He defeated Paul with straight-firsts scores! And the really sad thing is that you can't use the excuse that he wasn't in his prime, which you guys use for Coleman, because Dorian defeated Dillet with straight-firsts scores against a prime Dillet! Suck on that, Pumpy! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2007, 08:57:02 PM »
you get 'em sucky!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2007, 09:08:23 PM »
Actually Dorian killed Dillet in the front relaxed due to far superior condition, balance, and midsection definition  ;)

I don't think so. Dillet did have an advantage on Dorian in the front relaxed round due to his thinner obliques and wider clavicles. In fact, the judges gave Dillet the front relxed round over Dorian even at the 1995 Olympia, when Dorian peaked. Regardless, the front double biceps and front relaxed round are the only things that Dillet has on Dorian due to his greater overral arm mass and beter taper, respectively. On the other two angles of the symmetry round as well as the other five mandatories, Dorian simply kills Dillet. It isn't even close. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2007, 09:12:34 PM »
  I don't think so. Dillet did have an advantage on Dorian in the front relaxed round due to his thinner obliques and wider clavicles. In fact, the judges gave Dillet the front relxed round over Dorian even at the 1995 Olympia, when Dorian peaked. Regardless, the front double biceps and front relaxed round are the only things that Dillet has on Dorian due to his greater overral arm mass and beter taper, respectively. On the other two angles of the symmetry round as well as the other five mandatories, Dorian simply kills Dillet. It isn't even close. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Look at this picture and tell me Dillet is better LOL

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »
why is it that whatever show yates competed in, he always got the loudest ovation from the crowd?

let's see what's more credible:

a bunch of dumbass comparing pics vs. people in attendance?

thread over.

so, you can't counter the countless shots of dorian looking like garbage so you instead attack the 'credibility' of all of us instead of attacking the whole problem in the first place: that dorian looked like garbage post tear?

::)

here we go again: why don't you face the reality of the pics instead of saying we are all idiots? ::)

deal with the shots and explain them.

you can't.

you have to instead attack the 'credibility' of all of us rather than doing what you should be doing:

admitting that post tear dorian looked horrible and was still given perfect scores.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2007, 12:45:50 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

in a nutshell but and i personally dont think piere should have defeated yates.. because his physique is even more sloppy than yates...
basically the guy with the greater amound of outstanding bodyparts....should win...
a la coleman insane arms
insane delts
insane legs
riduculous back....
and good balance

dorian only had a great back....

one qeustion.... and i would like yoy..(suckmymuscle.. and probecito...and ice)
to answer... yes or no.... no thing but a yes or no
the bodybuilder with the greater amount of outstanding bodyparts is superior?
the bodybuilder with the lesser amount of oustanding bodyparts is superior?

a simple yes or no to both questions
ONE WORD
choice is an illusion

whitewidow

« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2007, 02:58:54 AM »
whats going on here.....

discuss....

dorian hands down.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2007, 03:45:09 AM »
basically the guy with the greater amound of outstanding bodyparts....should win...
a la coleman insane arms
insane delts
insane legs
riduculous back....
and good balance

exactly. the nuthuggers cant seem to understand that dorian not only had a bunch of crappy bodyparts, he was put togther like a FRIDGE. wide blocky waist, and no aesthetics to speak of:
Flower Boy Ran Away

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2007, 04:56:58 AM »
exactly. the nuthuggers cant seem to understand that dorian not only had a bunch of crappy bodyparts, he was put togther like a FRIDGE. wide blocky waist, and no aesthetics to speak of:

No, now you are mixing him with Jay.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2007, 05:00:58 AM »
Is having a bloated waist is better than blocky waist?
I am a mini beast

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2007, 09:38:02 AM »
in a nutshell but and i personally dont think piere should have defeated yates.. because his physique is even more sloppy than yates...
a la coleman insane arms
insane delts
insane legs
riduculous back....
and good balance

the bodybuilder with the lesser amount of oustanding bodyparts is superior?

a simple yes or no to both questions
ONE WORD
I knew none of you would answer this question
ill ask again
is the bodybuilder with the greater amount of body parts superior to a bodybulder with the lesser amount of outstanding bodyparts ?
yes or no.

did dorian have more outstanding bodyparts than paul?

should a bodybuilding contest be judged on one bodypart?

other than back what other bodypart could dorian win with?

one word for either quest
choice is an illusion

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2007, 09:46:20 AM »
I knew none of you would answer this question
ill ask again
is the bodybuilder with the greater amount of body parts superior to a bodybulder with the lesser amount of outstanding bodyparts ?
yes or no.

did dorian have more outstanding bodyparts than paul?

should a bodybuilding contest be judged on one bodypart?

other than back what other bodypart could dorian win with?

one word for either quest

it doesn't matter. The judges dont judge based on individual parts, but rather the entire physique thus Yates winning.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2007, 09:56:54 AM »
ahh i see...
i didnt ask you about the judges.. i asked for your observation..
and i asked for a one word answer..
which u cannot give me...because it will kill ur argument
because
a paul had way more outstanding bodyparts
b it is so obvious if u tried to answer.. otherwise.. it would show pure bias... which is what most of the posts from dorian fans are filled with on this thread...
thanks for helping prove m point by being unable to answer the questions as requested..
im off to the gym.. I leave y'all to it
choice is an illusion

suckmymuscle

« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2007, 10:10:51 AM »
a la coleman insane arms
insane delts
insane legs
riduculous back....
and good balance

I have already addressed this in my long post. If you are unable and/or unwilling to understand, then there's nothing that I can do.

I cannot answer this with a simple yes or no. when you ask a question, the person who answers it is doing a favor to you. You do not have the right to impose pre-conditions on how the question will be answered. Who do you think you are? However, even though I can't reply this with a single word, I will keep it very short and sweet.

Not if these bodyparts look inferior in the symmetry round and mandatories when compared to a bodybuilder with less outstanding bodyparts.

the bodybuilder with the lesser amount of oustanding bodyparts is superior?[/b]

Yes, if his inferior bodyparts combine better to create an overral superior look in the symmetry round and mandatories -in other words, if he looks better from more angles and poses than the guy with more outstanding bodyparts.

SUCKMYMUSCLE.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2007, 10:19:39 AM »

I find it very funny that you refer to people who don't agree with you as a "guy" when you would love to have ronnie's balls in your mouth and post about him EVERY chance you get.  No offense, just an observation.
nasser=piece of shit

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2007, 12:37:52 PM »
so, you can't counter the countless shots of dorian looking like garbage so you instead attack the 'credibility' of all of us instead of attacking the whole problem in the first place: that dorian looked like garbage post tear?

::)

here we go again: why don't you face the reality of the pics instead of saying we are all idiots? ::)

deal with the shots and explain them.

you can't.

you have to instead attack the 'credibility' of all of us rather than doing what you should be doing:

admitting that post tear dorian looked horrible and was still given perfect scores.. :-\

i have explained the shots - and they differ then what you interpret them as.

i've backed up my interpretations with the audeince ovation and quotes.

you state your biased opinion and think that everyone shares it and its a fact.

nothing could be further from the truth. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2007, 01:50:57 PM »
couple more pics...

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2007, 02:00:30 PM »
couple more pics...

This is one of my favorite Dorian pictures:

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2007, 02:03:25 PM »
 I have already addressed this in my long post. If you are unable and/or unwilling to understand, then there's nothing that I can do.

SUCKMYMUSCLE.

Translation: i have not been able to wear you down with endless internet verbal diahhrea.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2007, 02:03:27 PM »
it doesn't matter. The judges dont judge based on individual parts, but rather the entire physique thus Yates winning.

but when you take a bunch of shitty parts and put them together what do you get?

a shitty physique: :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2007, 02:06:00 PM »
This is one of my favorite Dorian pictures:

One of your faves just ruined with Coleman having more width, better taper and smaller waist to go with excellent dryness.