Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37382 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I'm fvcken sick and tired of you coming on here and calling being on all time.  Your looking for a fight that badly, I'll be your fvcken huckleberry.  But not at the Olympia, you fvcken coward, we'll meet somewhere else, without the big fvcken crowds.  It's no problem, I travel alot, money is not a problem,  we should be able to hook up somewhere.  I wanna see what the fvck your going to do in front of my face, say when.

hahahaha, is this going to be before or after you and Derek have your way with each other? Another internet badass.  ::)

Better give him the location and refuse to post a pic after he accepts.

hahahah, that's one helluva meltdown. Let me guess, you've been Bluto's cage fighting partner for the last 17 years?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, is this going to be before or after you and Derek have your way with each other? Another internet badass.  ::)

Better give him the location and refuse to post a pic after he accepts.

hahahah, that's one helluva meltdown. Let me guess, you've been Bluto's cage fighting partner for the last 17 years?
Give it up bro, your drowning........

Fury

• Getbig V
Give it up bro, your drowning........

hahahah, I'm drowning? It's a message board. I'm not the one threatening to waste my money to fly out and fight some bald penis puffing yahoo. Grow up Peter Pan, it's the internet.  ::)

Feel free to call DA out and then claim "it didn't pan out" after you tuck your tail in your vagina and try to play it off.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahah, I'm drowning? It's a message board. I'm not the one threatening to waste my money to fly out and fight some bald penis puffing yahoo. Grow up Peter Pan, it's the internet.  ::)

Feel free to call DA out and then claim "it didn't pan out" after you tuck your tail in your vagina and try to play it off.
Don't try so hard, you might hurt yourself.  Like I said before horsehead, I don't threaten, I oblige.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Feel free to take his spot........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
another double post... amazing.  It's like... it's like... umm... damn, its so unusual.... there's no analogy

Fury

• Getbig V
another double post... amazing.  It's like... it's like... umm... damn, its so unusual.... there's no analogy

hahahah, whereas most clowns aren't desperate enough for attention that they reply to their own posts, Pumphard takes nerd to a whole new level.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Did you get ahold of Your Maaaa, he's probably all wet right now.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahah, whereas most clowns aren't desperate enough for attention that they reply to their own posts, Pumphard takes nerd to a whole new level.
Since your so concerned about me being a coward, why don't you take DA's spot, you didn't answer?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Your not responding, whats wrong?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
That's because I was waiting for a quadruple post meltdown from you

I'll have to settle for a triple  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
That's because I was waiting for a quadruple post meltdown from you

I'll have to settle for a triple  ::)
a triple load shot

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
a triple load shot

nah, your mother buys me triple espressos, in the hopes i'll bang her longer

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
nah, your mother buys me triple espressos, in the hopes i'll bang her longer
you going back to trying females again.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

I'm calling you out, but your not responding.

Fury

• Getbig V
I'm calling you out, but your not responding.

hahaha, sorry if I don't stare at this website nonstop.

I just can't say yes with a straight face, knowing that some nerd that no one had even heard of until 2 weeks ago wants to fly across the country to beat me up.

I'm shaking in my boots! hahahahaha!  ::)

Edit: hahaha, now he's pm'ing me looking for attention. This guy is beyond obsessed. What a fucking dork.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, sorry if I don't stare at this website nonstop.

I just can't say yes with a straight face, knowing that some nerd that no one had even heard of until 2 weeks ago wants to fly across the country to beat me up.

I'm shaking in my boots! hahahahaha!  ::)
np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Fury

• Getbig V
np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH, what a MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah! Another internet badass!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!

I can't get over this, hahahahahah! This is what? Your 4th threat of physical violence today? Congratulations, you lasted 2 weeks on the V before you went off the deep end. That's longer than most.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
BAHAHAHAHAHAH, what a MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah! Another internet badass!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!

I can't get over this, hahahahahah! This is what? Your 4th threat of physical violence today? Congratulations, you lasted 2 weeks on the V before you went off the deep end. That's longer than most.
Are you avoiding it again, this is your chance to see how I look, since your so interested.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

BRRARAAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHH

legendary meltdown of savage proportions

BF, your going to have claim permanent residence in pumphard's head

Fury

• Getbig V
BRRARAAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHH

hahahahahah!

seems like you are, and i'm going to oblige you little geek

hahahaha, he's pm'ing me nonstop now, too. This geek has gone off the deep end. You know you're under someone's skin when they're seriously contemplating flying across the country to find you. HAHAHAHAH, I'm so scared. Another internet warrior. Even Bluto isn't this pathetic.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You accuse me of backing down, your not doing the same, are you?

Fury

• Getbig V
You accuse me of backing down, your not doing the same, are you?

You're welcome to fly out here anytime you feel like it, HAHAHAHAHAH. I'm so scared!!!!!!  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
BF, you're in pumphard's head so deep, you're doing to have to claim permanent residence

Fury

• Getbig V
BF, you're in pumphard's head so deep, you're doing to have to claim permanent residence

hahahaha, it's pretty roomy too. This clown's brain is the size of a peanut. What a fucking dork. hahahaha!