Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37652 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Don't try so hard, you might hurt yourself.  Like I said before horsehead, I don't threaten, I oblige.

HAHAH you are melting like muscle from a AIDS queef...

"i dont threaten, i oblige" AHHAHAHAHAHAH that is some of the best internet warrior stuff ive ever read.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
BF, this is the worst meltdown that you've caused by far.

pumphard should just delete his account and start over. its too far gone now....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
BF, this is the worst meltdown that you've caused by far.

pumphard should just delete his account and start over. its too far gone now....
As soon as someone takes you up on a challenge, u cowards call it a meltdown.  I guess it is true, getbig is full of loudmouth pussy, no wonder all the pros left.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
As soon as someone takes you up on a challenge, u cowards call it a meltdown.  I guess it is true, getbig is full of loudmouth pussy, no wonder all the pros left.

There's still a pro left... you , the professional internet warrior

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
There's still a pro left... you , the professional internet warrior
there's another pro, havenbull, the professional bum blaster

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahahaha, oh brother, another, "i'll beat your ass wherever you want to meet" badass, hahahahahaha, epic taking things too seriously. ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
yeah..chill pump..this aint shit...you already know that BF is all mouth (literally) and there is no way in hell you will ever meet up with him.. he is an  internet character so dont sweat it...you saw from his pictures that he would loose a fight against a strong wind.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
yeah..chill pump..this aint shit...you already know that BF is all mouth (literally) and there is no way in hell you will ever meet up with him.. he is an  internet character so dont sweat it...you saw from his pictures that he would loose a fight against a strong wind.
I'm totally chilled, I don't live far from NYC, i'm going to go there next week and call his bluff, so i can embarrase him again on this board.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I'm totally chilled, I don't live far from NYC, i'm going to go there next week and call his bluff, so i can embarrase him again on this board.

hahahahahaha make sure you get it on video "pumphard".  hahahahah even when people tell you to chill, that your going to give yourself a stroke, you still keep it up.   hahahahahahhaha

"I don't threaten, I oblige"  hahahahahhaaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahahahaha make sure you get it on video "pumphard".  hahahahah even when people tell you to chill, that your going to give yourself a stroke, you still keep it up.   hahahahahahhaha

"I don't threaten, I oblige"  hahahahahhaaha
no wonder white chicks are fvcking black guys, they don't want to be with someone who shoots off his mouth, then when someone takes the loudmouth on his challenge, they say it's a meltdown.   

is meltdown another word for "I'm a coward"

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
no wonder white chicks are fvcking black guys, they don't want to be with someone who shoots off his mouth, then

apparently you've never been in a threater  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
apparently you've never been in a threater  ;D
aren't they your favourite too?

bigmc

• Getbig V
real life threats are the ultimate meltdown

pumphard should delete his account
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
real life threats are the ultimate meltdown

pumphard should delete his account
how is accepting his challenge a meltdown?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
how is accepting his challenge a meltdown?

exactly, you simply oblige........

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I had no less than 45 nightmares about Pumphard coming to beat me up last night. I woke up soaked in a cold sweat and then laughed myself back to sleep. I'm so scared that I didn't leave my house this morning and instead locked myself in my basement.

As if it wasn't bad enough that he's melting all over this thread, he won't stop pm'ing me either.

we'll see who the pussy is

your toughguy, loudmouth days are numbered, call my bluff

seems like you are, and i'm going to oblige you little geek

Just a few of the pm's I've been recieving around the clock.

hahahaha, is this where your claim you're going to win the Mr. Getbig with your 16" arms that have the definition of a mound of play-doh? Better stick to those med school night classes. I can't imagine how brutal it is learning anatomy over the course of a decade.

Maybe if you flash around those night school classes, you just might worm your way into last place.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
just imagine what i'm going to say on this board when you don't show up

Fury

• Getbig V

hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me.

I'm so scared!!!!!1  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me.
First you thought I live in Las Vegas, then it was California, well bro, If you wanna know the truth, I don't live far from New York at all.  What a surprise ;D.  So, you don't have to be concerned about me flying across the country. 

Fury

• Getbig V
First you thought I live in Las Vegas, then it was California, well bro, If you wanna know the truth, I don't live far from New York at all.  What a surprise ;D.  So, you don't have to be concerned about me flying across the country. 

If that was only the case, then you wouldn't have been asking me what's the closet airport to CT last night.  ::)

Oh my god, I'm shaking!!!!

What a DORK~!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If that was only the case, then you wouldn't have been asking me what's the closet airport to CT last night.  ::)

Oh my god, I'm shaking!!!!

What a DORK~!!!!
sorry never been to Conn

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

hahaha pumphard, all you have to do is give ol' Nicky Hersh a call at UConn, or else phone his folks when he's home for the summer.  That information is still public record, after all... ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahahahahahaha, oh brother, another, "i'll beat your ass wherever you want to meet" badass, hahahahahaha, epic taking things too seriously. ;D

actually, what I would call "taking things seriously" is sitting on getbig all day, averaging over 40 posts per day, and staking your identity in "leading" an online gang (even though this gang has been completely destroyed by Alex23, Davidpaul, Magoo, and others...didn't you get the memo? ::)).  You need help, Dave.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
actually, what I would call "taking things seriously" is sitting on getbig all day, averaging over 40 posts per day, and staking your identity in "leading" an online gang (even though this gang has been completely destroyed by Alex23, Davidpaul, Magoo, and others...didn't you get the memo? ::)).  You need help, Dave.
how true....... :D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
how true....... :D

lmao.  Dave is resilient, I will give him that.  He has some balls to continue to post as "Squadfather," even though the Squad has been dismantled and shamed.  That's why he has been so intent on getting Ron to give him back his sarcasm handle--or so I'm told. ;)