Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37707 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #250 on: September 06, 2007, 02:13:10 PM »
All I see is me telling you to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, which would put me in a self-defense situation and abstain myself of legal liability. So why haven't you showed up? Can't afford anything more than a public defender?

SS is a cool dude, that's why he doesn't care.

You, on the other hand, are too pussy to even post a pic.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!
« Reply #251 on: September 06, 2007, 02:13:50 PM »
why don't you post a pic pumphard?
u sound like a desperate queer............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: September 06, 2007, 02:14:56 PM »

You're still avoiding his question. Why won't you post a pic, Pumphard? Stop being a snatch.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #253 on: September 06, 2007, 02:15:04 PM »

stop redirecting and answer the question

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2007, 02:19:38 PM »
All I see is me telling you to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, which would put me in a self-defense situation and abstain myself of legal liability.

Self defence...............ha hahaha...............you r such a joke......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2007, 02:20:42 PM »
i'm still laughing over that one..........and I'll bet havenbull is laughing too.  I can't remember the last time someone said that to me before a scrap..............yes, back in grade12

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2007, 02:20:55 PM »
Self defence...............ha hahaha...............you r such a joke......

Y don't U post a pic

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2007, 02:22:26 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying I won't fight you. I'm saying go ahead and swing first so if I smash your head in, I won't have to worry about you suing a white man with money afterwards.

Are you going to use what I said as your next excuse for not showing up? Just the fact you're skirting around a sentence to avoid following through proves you're a pussy. Where's my $500? Paypal that shit!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2007, 02:24:16 PM »
Like I told you before, I don't post pics on the net, i think your an idiot if you do, my opinion

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2007, 02:25:30 PM »
Like I told you before, I don't post pics on the net, i think your an idiot if you do, my opinion

You shouldn't claim you have 21" arms all natural when you really have 11" ones then.

You're a PUSSY.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2007, 02:25:38 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying I won't fight you. I'm saying go ahead and swing first so if I smash your head in, I won't have to worry about you suing a white man with money afterwards.

Are you going to use what I said as your next excuse for not showing up? Just the fact you're skirting around a sentence to avoid following through proves you're a pussy. Where's my $500? Paypal that shit!
your going to smash fuck all, your just a typical, mouthy punk, who yaps online becasue he can get away with it

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: September 06, 2007, 02:27:05 PM »

if you check my previous posts, because your good at that, you'll see that I wanted to hook up on June 10, and I kept asking you if that was ok, and you wouldn't respond

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2007, 02:27:51 PM »
You shouldn't claim you have 21" arms all natural when you really have 11" ones then.

You're a PUSSY.
so why don't you come down and see, its not like I'm shying away like you did..............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2007, 02:28:58 PM »
You said you were showing up at my local Conn. airport in three weeks. You didn't show and came back claiming you owned me. You got dealt. Get over it.

Time to crawl back into your hole. Joey's gone. There won't be anyone to defend you now.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2007, 02:31:29 PM »
You said you were showing up at my local Conn. airport in three weeks. You didn't show and came back claiming you owned me. You got dealt. Get over it.

Time to crawl back into your hole. Joey's gone. There won't be anyone to defend you now.
your delusional again, you said, that if you weren't there, for me to start without you..............hahahah aha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2007, 02:32:52 PM »
your delusional again, you said, that if you weren't there, for me to start without you..............hahahah aha

You've never heard that saying before? My God, you are 100% without a doubt, retarded.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a moron. How has a 41 year old guy never heard that before? Just go away, your lack of intelligence is sickening. Is this the extent of a GED in today's society?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »
You've never heard that saying before? My God, you are 100% without a doubt, retarded.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a moron. How has a 41 year old guy never heard that before? Just go away, your lack of intelligence is sickening. Is this the extent of a GED in today's society?
Oh, I've heard it before, coming out of cowards like you

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2007, 02:41:37 PM »

yes, but why?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »
yes, but why?
put it this way, it wouldn't look good for me

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2007, 02:52:50 PM »

we are not asking for a full body/face shot

just a generic shot of your arm, perhaps next to an object of reference, like your keyboard or something

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2007, 02:58:34 PM »

So what you're saying is that you're a fat slob who doesn't work out and shouldn't be talking shit about anyone? Good to know.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2007, 03:00:36 PM »
we are not asking for a full body/face shot

just a generic shot of your arm, perhaps next to an object of reference, like your keyboard or something
np, I'll post one of my arm, but, I bet I'll hear that its not my arm...............hahaha ha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2007, 03:02:12 PM »
So what you're saying is that you're a fat slob who doesn't work out and shouldn't be talking shit about anyone? Good to know.
first u said that I'm doing DC workouts, now I don't workout, which one is it..........u contradict yourself all the time

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2007, 03:07:17 PM »
np, I'll post one of my arm, but, I bet I'll hear that its not my arm...............hahaha ha

fine then, I await the pic

if you say it's yours, then I suppose I can believe you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: September 06, 2007, 03:09:29 PM »
fine then, I await the pic

if you say it's yours, then I suppose I can believe you.
unlike others in here, I never had a reason to bs