Author Topic: PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!  (Read 28952 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!
« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2007, 06:44:13 AM »
  Btw, I don't believe the situation in Iraq is meant to bring democracy, rather to make more conflict in order to let a few small men(who happen to control the world) inflict their will on this planet. 

Puff, puff, give.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
Re: PARIS HILTON ORDERED BACK TO JAIL!!!!
« Reply #251 on: June 23, 2007, 09:50:33 AM »
Oh, I agree.  Paris is very self-centered and very selfish.  She tries to act so demeur and grown up at times and then yells childish things like "firecrotch" at people who were supposed to be her friends.  Anything she has, she has because of her parents money and not hard work.  And I don't wanna hear she did a record, she did acting, she's designing clothes because without her parents $$$ she wouldn't have done any of that.  Am I jealous of the things she has?  Hell ya, but I sure as shit wouldn't wanna be the "person" she is.

dont worry laura, i am sure paris will never want to be you too  :o

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: PARIS HILTON ALLOWED TO GO FREE!!!! NO MORE JAIL TIME!!!!
« Reply #252 on: June 23, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »
she should be held to the same standards as everyone else. if she gets away with her crime while others of lesser stature are jailed, were is the justice in that?

if society is going to work, anyone who commits a crime regardless of socioeconomic status should be held accountable.

adonis is asking for preferential treatment, something that shouldnt be allowed in a free society.

small acts of compassion when no one is around are more powerful then lavish acts.

the fact that she has money and donates it(tax writeoff mind you) doesnt make her good, nor does it help humanity in the long run. it is easy for her to hand over some money she didnt earn, and look good doing it. acts of compassion should be done not for personal gain, nor personal motive. people who travel to help the sick, and spend time with them deserve recognition, not this little slut who does nothing for anyone, other then to fuel her ego and image.

hopefully she is learning in jail.