Author Topic: sexy accents....  (Read 19984 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: sexy accents....
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2007, 10:02:35 AM »
Wow, Dianna Riggs was also in the movie, lol.

I actually never saw that 007 movie.

That was the George Lazenby one, the one where Bond finally marries.  At the very end (should I spoil it for you?

the music is great.

You must see that movie.  When it was made, it was state-of-the-art.  Nowadays you'd probably rate it as high camp.

xL

And Diana Rigg in The Avengers, you gotta re-watch that, she did so much for an entire generation of women.  I still lust for a black leather jumpsuit...  So appropriate for the British weather.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2007, 10:05:39 AM »
its actually "the lawn"  ;)

Glad you caught that, we could have a long conversation about how I mow it and how big it is and what games I play out there.  Croquet anyone?

xL in da

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2007, 10:36:54 AM »
Glad you caught that, we could have a long conversation about how I mow it and how big it is and what games I play out there.  Croquet anyone?

xL in da

nevah played croquet ..however..i did grow up in a house(bungalow actually) where there ws a afternoon nap (sleep at 2 pm and wake at 5...5:30) then we'd have afternoon tea..cake ..pastries..crumpets..sa lty biscuits..cucumber sammiches with mayo and other greens..

thing is..THAT stuff ws done in the UK loooooooong time ago..my family learned the culture from my grand uncles and aunties who catered to the brits in paki (the brit army camped on my grand uncles farm lands)..soo..i kinda ended up growing up in a time warp..where tradations long gone were kept alive ...  :-\

i live in America now and to this day my dad and mum STILL have tea time sharp at 5 , 5:15 pm ...for americans 6 pm is dinner..

and for me dinner is still after 8 pm....anything between 4 and 8 i STILL cannot accept as dinner..thats tea :-\

..so much the worse for me  :(  i'm an outcase in soo many ways..
carpe` vaginum!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2007, 10:42:15 AM »
That was the George Lazenby one, the one where Bond finally marries.  At the very end (should I spoil it for you?

the music is great.

You must see that movie.  When it was made, it was state-of-the-art.  Nowadays you'd probably rate it as high camp.

xL

And Diana Rigg in The Avengers, you gotta re-watch that, she did so much for an entire generation of women.  I still lust for a black leather jumpsuit...  So appropriate for the British weather.

It was called "On Her Magesty's Secret Service" I believe.... I actually really enjoyed the movie myself.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2007, 04:22:23 AM »
yanno we could open up a happy bar called "the tingling mangina"

we'd make millions...

instead of ladies nite we'd have a flamer nite.. :D

"The Tingling Mangina" ?? 
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2007, 04:30:42 AM »

but I'm biased because I teach English to Italian and Spanish and French and South American men...

:o  Lucky girl! Where do I sign up? I could see myself as an ESL teacher  :P

...i mean, someone has to teach English to those Italian, Spanish, French & South American gentlemen.

I'm sure it's a grueling job, ...but I'm tough. I'd suffer through the pain to help them become fluent.

I'm considerate that way.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2007, 04:35:08 AM »

Migs: I believe they were the focus of bad teeth because on not having flouride (spelling?) in the water.

I think it has more to do with the caste system and all the interbreeding. Bad traits replicated over generations.

They oughtta intermarry with a few Mormoms. That oughtta improve the teeth in no time flat.

Anybody else ever notice that about the Mormoms. Big huge teeth all of them.  :-\
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2007, 04:41:01 AM »
i like patsy from ab fab.. ;D

That woman will keep me laughing for days on end!
What's scary is... I know people like that.

Interestingly enough, ...when xxxLinda first made her appearance her in Getbig,
I just couldn't help but be reminded of Patsy.  ;D  Rent the series on DVD if you can. It's hilarious!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2007, 04:46:00 AM »

Obviously I identified with Pasty.  Loved her.

Phew! So glad you said that. I was afraid there for a minute that you might perceive my comment the wrong way.

Joanna Lumley is such a well-respected actress here.  They call her the thinking man's crumpet.

Yep, ...she is one very talented actress.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2007, 12:10:28 PM »
West Indian accents are sexy as well.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2007, 06:39:56 AM »
Sexy-
Fench (Paris area)
North Thai Kamear girls-  Calm & smooth as butter
The British accent of the islands

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2007, 03:15:54 PM »
That woman will keep me laughing for days on end!
What's scary is... I know people like that.

Interestingly enough, ...when xxxLinda first made her appearance here in Getbig,
I just couldn't help but be reminded of Patsy.  ;D  Rent the series on DVD if you can. It's hilarious!

I guess I kinda talk/slur like her, but !

...Pasty never went on the internet after her one-night stand left and found him logged into a kinky but very funny bodybuilding website in America, did she?

and yep, Judi, it's tourist season in London again and all anyone says nowadays is "Skusa" (squeeze me) >Excuse me?

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2007, 03:21:58 PM »
for americans 6 pm is dinner..

and for me dinner is still after 8 pm....anything between 4 and 8 i STILL cannot accept as dinner..thats tea :-\

Dinner is the midday meal in many parts of England
xL

lunch anyone?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2007, 06:35:33 AM »
nevah played croquet ..however..i did grow up in a house(bungalow actually) where there ws a afternoon nap (sleep at 2 pm and wake at 5...5:30) then we'd have afternoon tea..cake ..pastries..crumpets..sa lty biscuits..cucumber sammiches with mayo and other greens..

thing is..THAT stuff ws done in the UK loooooooong time ago..my family learned the culture from my grand uncles and aunties who catered to the brits in paki (the brit army camped on my grand uncles farm lands)..soo..i kinda ended up growing up in a time warp..where tradations long gone were kept alive ...  :-\

i live in America now and to this day my dad and mum STILL have tea time sharp at 5 , 5:15 pm ...for americans 6 pm is dinner..

..so much the worse for me  :(  i'm an outcase in soo many ways..

Did you live on the set of the english patient?

Since when do the British have afternoon naps from 2-5 ???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #139 on: June 21, 2007, 07:22:10 AM »
Did you live on the set of the english patient?

Since when do the British have afternoon naps from 2-5 ???

well in karachi we all napped from 2 to 5 or 6...too hot during the day at that time....even most of the markets shut down..or used 2..

then we had tea time.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2007, 07:22:59 AM »
well in karachi we all napped from 2 to 5 or 6...too hot during the day at that time....even most of the markets shut down..or used 2..

then we had tea time.. :)

ah ok i get ya