Author Topic: "Official" Lee Priest IFBB Petition - Sign Here!  (Read 23600 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: "Official" Lee Priest IFBB Petition - Sign Here!
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »
why does gh15 and lee priest type in all caps and make the same grammer mistakes??
real men= no rubbers

AVBG

« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2007, 11:34:15 PM »
why does gh15 and lee priest type in all caps and make the same grammer mistakes??

LOL.. Maybe they're from the same town?  ;D ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2007, 01:25:04 AM »

not to be a prick but when pointing out grammar 'mistakes' it pays to be able spell the word.

chick, what i meant was, how many cases have you taken against the ifbb, not just appealing suspensions, etc.

however, this may be expecting too much given the nature of the poilitics and i concede that, you're right, i don't know shit.

if you're doing appeals, etc for the athletes and working with the ifbb you still appear to be doing more than any of the other athletes.

to do it all for free, well, my hat goes off to you.

i want to make myself clear here:

i break chick's balls intentionally purely because he is the link between the athletes and the administration (ifbb liaison officer would be a better title tbh), so the tough questions go through him.

i can certainly see how he could take offence to this because the reality is that he gives a lot of his free time to these self absorbed athletes (i wouldn't and obviously not many would).

the fact that he continues to come back and answer despite the provocative and insightful nature of my posts is beyond the call of any conceivable duty that he may have to this board or anyone else. to not melt down in his reply or ignore my posts altogether shows remarkable tolerance and patience, which is why i made the statement on a previous thread that his level headed approach to bbing politics is exactly what the sport needs.

i don't know if chick has a hidden agenda for all this diplomacy. as the man said, i don't know. however, i do know he is a great asset to both the athletes and the admin.

i know this is an ass kissing thread and completely inconsistant with the 'no bullshit' status quo we proudly maintain on getbig and i'm sorry for that, but i felt i needed to clarify my position. :D

there will be know more ass kissing of chick from me from here on. :-X >:(

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2007, 01:06:13 PM »
come on CHICKEN LITTLE, OR CHIKEN, OR CHICK. answer the question as to if you've never broken the law by using, distributing, or having anything to do with illegal activities???? get off your high horse, and let's see how you rationalize representing a bunch of con-artists, prostitutes, and drug users & dealers. i bust lee's chops, but only because he would depend on these assholes' decision, when they don't "have a leg to stand on" legally if "the shit hits the fan". what law did lee break when he decided to compete wherever the fuck he wants to??? only your laws, not the government's(meaning the usa). on the other hand, how would you so called officials in the ifbb do in a real courtroom with the appropriate charges. they would throw away the keys on some of the OFFICIALS. this is like "playing house" if you're a little girl. it's all make believe. they'll let lee compete because they aren't any better. let's go bro, answer. by the way, i go waaay back and have names that will back me up. don't bullshit us!!!! come clean. the only reason i haven't given names yet is to give you a chance to "shove your foot down your own mouth". also, some of the guys(and girls) that have done illicit shit with you are actually pretty cool. they don't act like they are sooo "holy" like you do. be careful, your playing a dangrous game acting like you don't know what's up......

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2007, 04:28:46 PM »
SEEMS LIKE CHICKEN LITTLE CAN'T RATIONALIZE A DECENT ANSWER. LET'S ALL WAIT AND SEE IF CHICKENS HAVE BALLS. REMEMBER CHICKEN, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT ASKED US FOR MORE OBSERVATIONS. OR MAYBE THE "TABLES TURNED", AND I'M TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MAY HAVE HIM CLEANING OUT HIS HOUSE BEFORE THEY KICK THE DOOR IN!!! LOL, LOL.  SO LET'S ALL BE PATIENT AND SEE IF CHICK LAYS AN EGG.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2007, 03:28:54 AM »
I wonder if Bowling has message boards.....Its probably more legit than bodybuilding.    It'd be funny if theyre all "calling eachother out" like this, in our little underground sub-culture..

Yes, its a drug based sport, most people that see a pro, think steroids, but they dont know the half of it.....(hgh, insulin, thyroid, coke, amphetimines,etc)

This shit is embarrasing.. ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2007, 04:30:03 AM »
You'd be supprised at all the steroid use and violence that goes on behind the scenes in bowling.  absolutely disgusting.

We BBers aint got nothin on them Bony little cyclists, them runts have made more a embarrassment of themselves
than BBers ever could if they tried. At least AAS use is in your face in BBing. Hell, we WEAR our drugs as badges of Honor ;).
I bet theres plenty a Bowler, Golfer, swimmer, and stuff as weird as chess competition, poker players that use AAS for the edge it makes them feel. I feel sharper mentally (I know your thinking there's not much to start with ;D)
on a nice dose of Testo. You will not be short of snappy answers to stupid questions on 600mgs of T.Enanthenate.

Also, Its Too Obvious that lots of Actors use plenty of CHem to manipulate Body Comp %'z.

Maybe Performance Enhancing drugs should be REQUIRED for our Politicians, they are the biggest bunch of losers we have.

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2007, 10:09:47 AM »

Well....you certainly cleared things up for me Tony.  Thank you.  I finally can see that I am a loser and that I have no balls.  Thanks for your help and please continue to post here on Getbig.   

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2007, 11:32:54 AM »
I wonder if Bowling has message boards.....Its probably more legit than bodybuilding.    It'd be funny if theyre all "calling eachother out" like this, in our little underground sub-culture..

Yes, its a drug based sport, most people that see a pro, think steroids, but they dont know the half of it.....(hgh, insulin, thyroid, coke, amphetimines,etc)

This shit is embarrasing.. ;D

warhorse, you prob starting to be feel it now with your diet ie maintaining strength and muscle mass while dropping fat but, as pointed out in jest, it's all too easy to point the finger at bbers.

at the end of the day you are a recreational bber who has made a choice on drug use. good for you, but you should realize that every time that you point the finger at pro bbers you are confirming subconciously an excuse for your failure to achieve your goals. you're providing yourself an out and with that type of thinking how on earth are you going to stay strong when the going gets really tough? that's assuming you still have the balls to get rid of that security fat covering your body.

pro athletes take drugs. epo, anabolics, stimulants, gh, beta blockers, etc, etc, etc. it's all part of the game and it's been that way for a long time now. the reason bbers get such a bad wrap is because they stand out from the rest. they don't look normal like other athletes do and insecure people want to yell and scream that this is the reason they can't look like that, nothing to do with the fact that they don't have the will and the genetics ::).

i say so what? you don't hit a baseball like mark mcguire either, what's your point? or are you saying that the andro made mark mcguire and IF you decided to use some gear you could do it too. yeah right. ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2007, 11:50:42 AM »
warhorse, you prob starting to be feel it now with your diet ie maintaining strength and muscle mass while dropping fat but, as pointed out in jest, it's all too easy to point the finger at bbers.

at the end of the day you are a recreational bber who has made a choice on drug use. good for you, but you should realize that every time that you point the finger at pro bbers you are confirming subconciously an excuse for your failure to achieve your goals. you're providing yourself an out and with that type of thinking how on earth are you going to stay strong when the going gets really tough? that's assuming you still have the balls to get rid of that security fat covering your body.

pro athletes take drugs. epo, anabolics, stimulants, gh, beta blockers, etc, etc, etc. it's all part of the game and it's been that way for a long time now. the reason bbers get such a bad wrap is because they stand out from the rest. they don't look normal like other athletes do and insecure people want to yell and scream that this is the reason they can't look like that, nothing to do with the fact that they don't have the will and the genetics ::).

i say so what? you don't hit a baseball like mark mcguire either, what's your point? or are you saying that the andro made mark mcguire and IF you decided to use some gear you could do it too. yeah right. ::)

I see your point.   I have to admit that i dont have the desire to look like a shredded bb anymore....even my wife doesnt like the look.      I dont in any way, consider my lifting as a failed venture tho.   I know i could have done better but looking back im glad i didnt.  To risk my health wasnt needed for a little notoriety.

However i can cause some stirring when i go somewhere in a tank top, so im no wallflower either. ;D

In the end i dont hate any of the guys on this pro path, or feel jealous.  It saddens me to see them traveling a road to a dead end is all....if they could stay clean and healthy and do this it would be great, but idealistic.

I hope younger guys put work into other sports that can at least pay off some money for risking their kidneys or livers and all their joints.    Lifting is a great tool to get you somewhere else in this world...it shouldnt be your world however.

I hope to meet all at the olympia expo......you going??

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2007, 12:17:15 PM »

I see your point.   I have to admit that i dont have the desire to look like a shredded bb anymore....even my wife doesnt like the look.      I dont in any way, consider my lifting as a failed venture tho.   I know i could have done better but looking back im glad i didnt.  To risk my health wasnt needed for a little notoriety.

However i can cause some stirring when i go somewhere in a tank top, so im no wallflower either. ;D

In the end i dont hate any of the guys on this pro path, or feel jealous.  It saddens me to see them traveling a road to a dead end is all....if they could stay clean and healthy and do this it would be great, but idealistic.

I hope younger guys put work into other sports that can at least pay off some money for risking their kidneys or livers and all their joints.    Lifting is a great tool to get you somewhere else in this world...it shouldnt be your world however.

I hope to meet all at the olympia expo......you going??

you mat very well be right, they might have been better doing another pro sport, but that's not the case, they wanted to be a pro bber.

it's a bit like if your son wanted to be a butcher, but you kept telling him he'd make much better being a doctor  and butchers were idiots.

guess what? your son won't be a doctor and with all the negative energy he might not realize his dream of being a butcher either. hmmm, might be a bad analogy but you get the point.

smoking, alcohol consumption beat the living crap out of aas for proven harmful effects. are you going to call your son names and say he's going to be shitting out his lungs if he smokes/ shit out his liver if he has a drink?

everyone makes choices. let the pro bbers do their thing, they aren't hurting you. you can't passively take steroids. ;D

olympia? don't know yet, but hopefully i'll be at the olympia. :) maybe we'll see old ronnie 'shit out his liver' on stage? ;D

seriously, i'm looking forward to the o no matter what happens. it'll be a good show.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2007, 12:48:58 PM »
A butcher a doctor and a ballerina would be fine.  Its a way to make a living.

But i would definitly persuade my son from competitve bb.  Lifting is fine as its atool to get somewhere.  but lets face it the definition of a competitive bb is:

( A drug using, body dysmorpic, selfish minded, individual who will use his body at all costs to get no-where worth being.)

Theres not even a payoff for 99.9999% of the athletes............It needs to kept in perspective... ;)

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2007, 02:04:50 PM »
A butcher a doctor and a ballerina would be fine.  Its a way to make a living.

But i would definitly persuade my son from competitve bb.  Lifting is fine as its atool to get somewhere.  but lets face it the definition of a competitive bb is:

( A drug using, body dysmorpic, selfish minded, individual who will use his body at all costs to get no-where worth being.)

Theres not even a payoff for 99.9999% of the athletes............It needs to kept in perspective... ;)

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!! BB NEEDS TO KEPT IN PERSPECTIVE. BTW, WHERE'S CHICKEN LITTLE??? HE ASKED FOR OBSERVATIONS, THEN DIDN'T RESPOND WHEN THE SHIT GOT REAL!!!! HMMMM, MAKES YOU THINK, DOESN'T IT??? OR, HE'S STILL CLEANING OUT HIS HOUSE, LOL, LOL

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2007, 09:20:22 PM »
C'on guys...Lee Priest is more fcked up then Titus...The diff/is that Lee doesn't have real balls...Lee Priest the bodybuilder will go down in history as one of the best to ever walk on the stage...Lee Priest the person will probably be dead in less then 5 years by self hanging(that is if he ever grows some balls)...

Lee is a freak no doubt...But come on guys most of you ride the emotion train...And that is all that Lee is about....Every single action that this man does is based on emotions...Its a totaly appatite for destruction...

If Titus was a math problem then that math problem. It would be 2+2= jail...To all of us, 2+2 would =4....

When it comes to Lee Priest, 2+2=Padded walls....But to all of us, 2+2 would then again always be 4....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2007, 07:00:29 PM »
C'on guys...Lee Priest is more fcked up then Titus...The diff/is that Lee doesn't have real balls...Lee Priest the bodybuilder will go down in history as one of the best to ever walk on the stage...Lee Priest the person will probably be dead in less then 5 years by self hanging(that is if he ever grows some balls)...

Lee is a freak no doubt...But come on guys most of you ride the emotion train...And that is all that Lee is about....Every single action that this man does is based on emotions...Its a totaly appatite for destruction...

If Titus was a math problem then that math problem. It would be 2+2= jail...To all of us, 2+2 would =4....

When it comes to Lee Priest, 2+2=Padded walls....But to all of us, 2+2 would then again always be 4....

Yes.  I say we boycott the Olympia, if Lee isnt allowed onstage to compete!!! :D

BTW...............2+2 = 22              8)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2007, 01:20:02 AM »

Yes.  I say we boycott the Olympia, if Lee isnt allowed onstage to compete!!! :D

BTW...............2+2 = 22              8)

i'm with ya brutha horse! ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2007, 05:13:35 AM »
Boycott Flex & Muscular Development mag and the Supplement Cos that advertise there and Cowtow to all the IFBB Nazi wishes too.
I'm sure we can quietly find out the offending parties... ;D
And, Why was Lees column in M&D mag canned ??? ::).  Gee, talk about a FREE market >:(.
Fact is 99% of sups are a scam, hit ALL the Bastards where it counts, the wallet! ;) :o

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2007, 12:47:25 PM »
Boycott Flex & Muscular Development mag and the Supplement Cos that advertise there and Cowtow to all the IFBB Nazi wishes too.
I'm sure we can quietly find out the offending parties... ;D
And, Why was Lees column in M&D mag canned ??? ::).  Gee, talk about a FREE market >:(.
Fact is 99% of sups are a scam, hit ALL the Bastards where it counts, the wallet! ;) :o
THAT'S RIGHT BRO. MONEY IS THEIR ONLY GOAL. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE, NOT EVEN THEIR ATHLETES!!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2007, 05:54:27 PM »
Pimps. Allways have been. Talk out both sides of they mouth. esp re Steroids.
Use up the athletes like a piece of sandpaper.
Shit, where would all the IFBB generals be today if it werent for steroids??? Not in million dollar homes thatz 4 sure.