Author Topic: PROOF YOU CAN GROW IN A CALORIE DEFECIT!!!!  (Read 29019 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: PROOF YOU CAN GROW IN A CALORIE DEFECIT!!!!
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »
he actually does look like he works out. 

we don't know if "chaos" does though.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »
I live in on the beach in SoCal, and I can tell you that this kind of physique is not a "dime a dozen." I'm not saying this kid is something special, but I really think it is preposterous to say that all skinny guys look like this kid or that this kind of physique is commonplace. The kid actually has something of a back, which isn't true for a lot of the ripped kids you see at the beach. Like I said, I'm not saying this kid is the next Dorian Yates, but give him a little bit of credit--he actually does look like he works out.  

How many of those kids are pumped up and posing when they are out on the beach. And don't forget the camera will add some lbs to your body and he seems to have found some good lighting there since he is constantly taking his picture from a hallway into a room.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2007, 09:57:59 PM »
How many of those kids are pumped up and posing when they are out on the beach. And don't forget the camera will add some lbs to your body and he seems to have found some good lighting there since he is constantly taking his picture from a hallway into a room.
Hmmmmmmmmm...someone gets it. This kid is pumped up and using a light to cast shadows, put him outside in the sun without posing and he would look like " a dime a dozen" ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2007, 10:00:23 PM »
Bro get your stuff together.  500mg Test E with some Nolvadex 10mg ED for at least 10 weeks bro.  No disrespect just want you to achieve your goal.  Good luck bro

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2007, 10:09:31 PM »
You look good bro, but i am a bit skeptical about those measurements.  If it is true that you have a 24inch waist and a 46inch chest, you would have the best v taper around. Also, and this may just be me, but losing 2 inches off your calves seems a lot. I mean even people with a fairly high bodyfat who still train (including calves) shouldn't have too much fat on their calves. Still good work and don't get too put down by all the dickheads on getbig.
No doubt about it...

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2007, 10:39:10 PM »
Still good work and don't get too put down by all the dickheads on getbig.

You should have been here when he was known as Buttsuck. He was the biggest little prick on the boards.

The Coach

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2007, 11:02:58 PM »
This thread should be renamed "Proof you can be delusional in a calorie defecit"!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2007, 11:10:30 PM »
Seriously guys i wanna know, would losing 2 inches off your calves while cutting be considered excessive if your bodyfat was not redicously high. Like even if you were at say near 20%, would you lose 2 inches?
No doubt about it...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2007, 11:19:18 PM »
I will never understand why naturals go for the ripped look, they all look so fragile and skinny. adonis daddywaddy this guy, grashopping mania, why having a bit of fat is that much of a problem?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2007, 11:38:37 PM »
I will never understand why naturals go for the ripped look, they all look so fragile and skinny. adonis daddywaddy this guy, grashopping mania, why having a bit of fat is that much of a problem?

I thought you liked adonis, "mars"???  Or are they not amused by your Saddam role-playing bullshit?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2007, 11:41:41 PM »
JFC dude! Eat some food. You are a runt. A pasty pale little runt. :(
a

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2007, 12:09:23 AM »
Both daddywaddy and adonis looked great before starting with their muscle burning experiments.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2007, 12:15:51 AM »
he may be tiny but his physique looks like Frank Zane's before he took up swimming.
Fixed.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2007, 12:32:17 AM »
I can't wait for the Transformers to come out. It looks awesome!

You think so?

Looks corny to me.....
HAHA, RON.....

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2007, 01:10:34 AM »
The guys not huge, but I think he looks pretty good.  I'm not sure I agree with an 800 calorie diet, but better that than be some lardass who's always bulking and never competes.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2007, 01:34:02 AM »
I dont want to put on any fat so i keep it at about 2k now.... I train very hard old school style. 52+ sets a work out and i do cardio but i really shouldn't.
i eat only 1,300 calories per day average and do 7 hours cardio per week. its tiring but u can still get some growth, upping the calories to maintenance or 100 calories above maintenace would get more muscle. u dont need to eat copious amounts to gain muscle maximum is 300-500 above maintenance, i think i would only ever go 100-300 above maintenance and that would only be briefly, low calories is the best way to go. (of course genetics affect how well u do on ANY diet)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2007, 01:44:52 AM »
I dunno...Steven Spielberg...looks like they mighta gotten it right -- maybe the actors are a little amature tho...

crossing my fingers at least. Loved the cartoon when I was a kid.

Me too, man. Grew up on the Transformers and GI Joe.
HAHA, RON.....

affy

« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2007, 04:25:15 AM »
you say you're 217 in the first pic and 150 in the second

LMAO no way in hell that you are 67 lbs heavier in the first picture

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2007, 04:40:18 AM »
this kid does look like frank zane, tiny structure but perfect proportions
A

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2007, 04:42:44 AM »
Well i have been reading many of daddywaddys threads and im kind of tired of all the nonsense people throw at him about him being smaller. Here is a before and after picture. I know im not shit and i don't need to hear meaningless comments. I just want to prove to you guys that he is telling the truth about many things. The first picture is that last one you guys saw of me when i posted under my gimmick buttsuck. This last one is me on about 800 calories a day doing extreme dieting trying to lean out as much as possible although i wasn't succesful. Fat is like a scab. The more you pick at it the smaller it grows back. Anyway enjoy....

You have nice shape and are in very good condition.

Beyond that, there is no point to consuming 800 calories per day.  You could achieve the same results over a little more time with more calories.
w

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2007, 04:49:39 AM »
Nice physique regardless of what he weighs or lifts!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2007, 04:58:35 AM »
leafy bug,

wats ur opinion on my approach in previous post. and also on me eating 1,300 calories per day at 218 pounds and doing 7-12 hours cardio per week? there is alot of fat to lose around the waist for me.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2007, 05:00:43 AM »
leafy, i want to get low bodyfat like you
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2007, 05:00:48 AM »
One would have to suffer from a great mental imbalance and insecurity if they constantly felt that they had to "look like they lifted weights" at all times, including being clothed.

Go get your dumbass a tattoo, mohawk and a motorcycle or a pickup. That way, you can convince yourself that you are a "man".  ZachG aka Mister Magoo can give you tips on this.  Hope this helps.

funny coming from a guy who posts pics of virtually everything he does, makes constant claimes that aren't true like working at nasa and such yet sells purses on e-bay.
nasser=piece of shit

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2007, 05:01:23 AM »
You can put on no more then about 2 pounds of muscle a year unless of course you use drugs and if i were too then i wouldn't matter what my calories were at.

Keep telling yourself that haha.