Author Topic: Bezerk Fury is stalking me!!!!!!  (Read 7960 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Bezerk Fury is stalking me!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2007, 03:58:15 PM »
hahaha all this little jock sniffer Nick does is stalk.  When he logs on the first thing he does is go to your profile to see your most recent posts then he replies to all of them.  Probably doesn't even know what he is responding to 1/2 the time.

hahaha, following me all over the board. I love it.

Speaking of stalking. Didn't you make an account with my real name and had been posting on it for 2 months giving out my personal information? hahaha, what a clown!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »
hahaha, following me all over the board. I love it.

Speaking of stalking. Didn't you make an account with my real name and had been posting on it for 2 months giving out my personal information? hahaha, what a clown!

haha hey buddy why don't you make that pic your avatar so everyone can see how obsessed you are with me.  i'll expect another dumb response in 2 min.  I own you.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2007, 07:52:31 PM »
haha hey buddy why don't you make that pic your avatar so everyone can see how obsessed you are with me.  i'll expect another dumb response in 2 min.  I own you.

Hahaha, I can’t stop laughing at this fat, lazy eyed retard. Let’s not forget “antcraw,” that you’re the clown who actually made an account with my name on it and had been parading around on it for the last two months trying to play it off as being me. I’m so far in your head that even when I’m not posting here for months on end, you’re still thinking and talking about me.

The fact you cried like a bitch after Ron deleted the account is more proof. You’re obsessed with me. I run your life, day in and day out. The funny thing is that I have no clue who you are, nor could I care less about some half-asian/half-black fat ass with a lazy eye and a smile bigger than the Jokers.

So, in conclusion, I run your life. You can deny it all you want, but the proofs in the pudding.

Cue the meltdown and reply within 5 minutes of my post. Probably claiming that I type too much or something stupid.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2007, 07:56:38 PM »
Grow some balls and be consistent you clown.

I tried to grow some balls but some lazy negro named DP kept stealing them ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2007, 08:05:05 PM »
Excuse me for gaying up this thread massively[;D], but on a serious note...you never fight fire with fire, it will only make the flames bigger. You fight fire with water....that will help to put out the flames.

Everyday of my life on or offline, I conduct myself as the successful, intelligent person that I am, and choose to never lower myself to anyone's level. In the end, I feel representing my 'people' with diplomacy and goodwill goes a tinsy bit towards reducing racism, as it puts one more black person in a positive light in an attempt to counter the stereotypes... albeit a very small and insignificant thing in the scheme of things.

Flame on 8)
excellent post CQ, what these guys don't understand is that I know it gets their panties in a bunch when someone uses a racist term. I think it f'ing funny, plain and simple. It is just a word and I know there are pieces of shit in every race. ;) These spermburps don't understand I will treat anyone how I want, and like I said, you have always been cool, despite the fact I use racist terms. Shows me that you are capable of seeing the big pic. As far as our difference on the "DP" issue, well, we'll see how that goes. I think he's a funny poster, but I think he swallows spuzz as a mod.

Antcraw just needs to let go of my sack and move on, he's not funny and he's ugly as fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »
Hahaha, I can’t stop laughing at this fat, lazy eyed retard. Let’s not forget “antcraw,” that you’re the clown who actually made an account with my name on it and had been parading around on it for the last two months trying to play it off as being me. I’m so far in your head that even when I’m not posting here for months on end, you’re still thinking and talking about me.

The fact you cried like a bitch after Ron deleted the account is more proof. You’re obsessed with me. I run your life, day in and day out. The funny thing is that I have no clue who you are, nor could I care less about some half-asian/half-black fat ass with a lazy eye and a smile bigger than the Jokers.

So, in conclusion, I run your life. You can deny it all you want, but the proofs in the pudding.

Cue the meltdown and reply within 5 minutes of my post. Probably claiming that I type too much or something stupid.

haha so you get laughed off getbig and i make a gimmic to mock you and you take it as a tribute lol you're delusional.

also the phrase is "proof is in the putting" but i guess you knew that

So in conclusion....haha classic
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2007, 08:37:40 PM »
haha so you get laughed off getbig and i make a gimmic to mock you and you take it as a tribute lol you're delusional.

also the phrase is "proof is in the putting" but i guess you knew that

So in conclusion....haha classic

I wasn't around and you were actually trying to pose as me. You're beyond obsessed. That's pretty much stalking. I don't even know who you are nor had I even talked to you and you went through all that trouble. I run your life!!!!!

hahaha, your life must be absolutely horrific. Then again, you're 35% bodyfat, with a lazyeye, a peach fuzz mustach that looks like someone smeared dogshit across the top of your mouth and a look of retardation on your face.

Dance puppet dance!!!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2007, 08:25:47 AM »
UK= gayest homo on getbig and quite possibly the entire world

This is what UK Mold really was trying to say. Its ok to come out now UK Mold.

"My boyfriend loves to finger my ass when he giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum Shocked. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. He really wants to; He loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?"
The House that Ruth built

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2007, 08:45:06 AM »

"My boyfriend loves to finger my ass when he giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum Shocked. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. He really wants to; He loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?"

1] 5000 posts and i've got no idea who you are. You must be very interesting.

2] Bezerk Fury might well be a nasty little spunkaholic, but at least he's fun to 'battle' with. You're just boring.

3] I think you meant to type UK MOULD, not 'Mold' ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2007, 10:33:19 AM »

hahahahaha! Bmacsys, what are you going to do now that UKGold claims he doesn't know who you are? I'd watch out, next thing you know he's going to be trying to show you how to hide the 12" mulato dildo.