Author Topic: pmq aswered - the "china situation".  (Read 17945 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: pmq aswered - the "china situation".
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2007, 08:59:11 AM »
 Funny you still find the need to talk shit ......lol......glad to entertain you .......lol......funny thing is the guy I beat up had the exact attire you are making fun of ........lol......I hate that wanna be garbage......tap out shit ....fingerless gloves ....beanies in 100 degree heat .......and tatoos everywhere .......that is so my style .......I am a 250 lb guido .......without so much cheese ball .......nothing more nothing less........
hahahahaha, i fuccked the shit out of your mom and sister last night.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2007, 09:01:13 AM »
hahaha! careful he sounds like a real life bad ass ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2007, 09:02:54 AM »
hahaha! careful he sounds like a real life bad ass ::)
hahahahaha, i'm terrified. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2007, 09:04:18 AM »

Did his mom allowed you to fuck her in the ass? she forbid me to do it, only the puss.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2007, 09:05:12 AM »
Did his mom allowed you to fuck her in the ass? she forbid me to do it, only the puss.
hahahha, she didn't want me to but i did it anyway. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2007, 09:06:17 AM »
yeah she gets shy when her pussy son watches.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2007, 09:07:22 AM »
    J dont even bother with these guys on this thread. Think about this for a second....would you ever see someone like Jay Cutler on this board bashing people? Never. Because people who are happy with themselves dont have to bash others. People who hate where they are in life and who they are, do though. It (weirdly) makes them feel better about themselves and their shortcomings.
    Would you ever surround yourself in real life with people that bitch and moan and complain all the time like these guys do about bodybuilding 24/7? Talk about freaking Debbie Downer....nauseating.... no you wouldnt, these guys wouldnt make the cut as your friend in real life. Alot of people on this site (not everyone) are like those overweight bitchy girls you see complaining all the time about anything and everything. I cant stand those kinds of people, you cant stand those kinds of people...and these guys cant stand themselves. End of story.
    How pathetic do you have to be to be late 20's or 30 something, unemployed, and giddy as gumshoes that you bugged someone on the net. Pretty darn pathetic. So while you J spend your time managing money, investing, and getting a return on your dollar for your hard work....alot of these guys waste their valuable time making gimmick accounts and trying to irritate people. Take a look at squadfathers usage stats sometime, if you want to get a good laugh. All that time put in on a job and not even getting paid for it...wow what a gogetter! He could of wrote 12 books with the same amount of typing and probably been well off for himself.
    For some reason these guys hold a high esteem of themselves but they forget its Rons board and they are only a screen name/guest. The bottom line is if Ron Avidan got sick of their ass and pulled the plug on their account, done, kaput, forgotten in 2 weeks. You got better things to do J then try to convince this guy (DavidPaul) that you give respect to get respect. His story? He went around for 6 months trying his hardest to prove to everyone he was some gangbanger. If that dont tell the story I dont know what does.
IMO if bodybuilding sucks so bad you have to spend 8-12 hours a day on a message board complaining about it and the people in it, either put up the freaking noose already or find another hobby.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2007, 09:09:00 AM »
   J dont even bother with these guys on this thread. Think about this for a second....would you ever see someone like Jay Cutler on this board bashing people? Never. Because people who are happy with themselves dont have to bash others. People who hate where they are in life and who they are, do though. It (weirdly) makes them feel better about themselves and their shortcomings.
    Would you ever surround yourself in real life with people that bitch and moan and complain all the time like these guys do about bodybuilding 24/7? Talk about freaking Debbie Downer....nauseating.... no you wouldnt, these guys wouldnt make the cut as your friend in real life. Alot of people on this site (not everyone) are like those overweight bitchy girls you see complaining all the time about anything and everything. I cant stand those kinds of people, you cant stand those kinds of people...and these guys cant stand themselves. End of story.
    How pathetic do you have to be to be late 20's or 30 something, unemployed, and giddy as gumshoes that you bugged someone on the net. Pretty darn pathetic. So while you J spend your time managing money, investing, and getting a return on your dollar for your hard work....alot of these guys waste their valuable time making gimmick accounts and trying to irritate people. Take a look at squadfathers usage stats sometime, if you want to get a good laugh. All that time put in on a job and not even getting paid for it...wow what a gogetter! He could of wrote 12 books with the same amount of typing and probably been well off for himself.
    For some reason these guys hold a high esteem of themselves but they forget its Rons board and they are only a screen name/guest. The bottom line is if Ron Avidan got sick of their ass and pulled the plug on their account, done, kaput, forgotten in 2 weeks. You got better things to do J then try to convince this guy (DavidPaul) that you give respect to get respect. His story? He went around for 6 months trying his hardest to prove to everyone he was some gangbanger. If that dont tell the story I dont know what does.
IMO if bodybuilding sucks so bad you have to spend 8-12 hours a day on a message board complaining about it and the people in it, either put up the freaking noose already or find another hobby.
dog shit meltdown ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2007, 09:10:19 AM »

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2007, 09:12:17 AM »
LMAO J... these guys are the ones who hide behind a screen name and probably walk with their heads down in public lol.... you know the ones who bump into you and immediatly apologise even if its YOUR fault hahahahaaha....and if you ask where they are from or if theyd meet up with you... they dance around the question.. throw out childish remarks... and draw the attention away from the fact that they are sitting behind their computers with their tails tucked between their legs hahaha....

And um "squadfather' (oh god lol) i look 100x better than you ever will, eat junk food that i enjoy all day long, and have had probably 30 women hotter than the best girl youv ever touched... how does that make you feel?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2007, 09:12:25 AM »
hahahahahaha, look how irratated and angry we've made "doggcrapp", hahahaha, we're in his head. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2007, 09:13:45 AM »
LMAO J... these guys are the ones who hide behind a screen name and probably walk with their heads down in public lol.... you know the ones who bump into you and immediatly apologise even if its YOUR fault hahahahaaha....and if you ask where they are from or if theyd meet up with you... they dance around the question.. throw out childish remarks... and draw the attention away from the fact that they are sitting behind their computers with their tails tucked between their legs hahaha....

And um "squadfather' (oh god lol) i look 100x better than you ever will, eat junk food that i enjoy all day long, and have had probably 30 women hotter than the best girl youv ever touched... how does that make you feel?
who hidding?....... that's me in my av and i live in phoenix AZ ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2007, 09:14:34 AM »
Quite a few meltdowns in this thread. Keep them coming guys, I'm kinda bored today :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2007, 09:16:01 AM »

hahahaha, no hiding here "big man", here's me and i live in St. Louis.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2007, 09:16:48 AM »
Quite a few meltdowns in this thread. Keep them coming guys, I'm kinda bored today :)
grown men melting.........there's nothing funnier.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2007, 09:17:10 AM »

If this place sucks so bad, why do you keep coming back with your meltdown posts?

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2007, 09:17:50 AM »
I'm gonna have to agree that Dave or SS wouldn't say it to him face to face....IAB2 has been around for quite awhile and can back up what he says. Dave, just so you know, your address is available to quite a few people. I'd seriously consider backing off with this cat

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2007, 09:18:25 AM »

geez dante, your grammar, puctuation, style and stupidity is very similar to imabadman 2. i wonder ???

you need to get off the drugs and check yourself into a mental hospital. i fear that you might be suicidal, seriously go now before it's too late. :o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2007, 09:18:36 AM »
I'm gonna have to agree that Dave or SS wouldn't say it to him face to face....IAB2 has been around for quite awhile and can back up what he says. Dave, just so you know, your address is available to quite a few people. I'd seriously consider backing off with this cat

I bet he's terrified ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2007, 09:18:59 AM »
and there's many people here that would say the same about me.

so who cares ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2007, 09:20:05 AM »

What chat, its a message board, not a steel cage.

How insecure are you?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2007, 09:21:19 AM »

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2007, 09:21:57 AM »

just how many gimmick's have you got dante?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2007, 09:23:42 AM »
I bet he's terrified ::)

If he knew what he was dealing with... he would be

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2007, 09:24:21 AM »
If this place sucks so bad, why do you keep coming back with your meltdown posts?

because with my 200 posts, toopowerfuls 200 posts and Ima's 27 posts it fascinates me that a guy like squadfather would be so proud to have 10 thousand posts on 2 separate accounts like its an accomplishment. So that is 20 thousand posts on 2 accounts and lets add another 10k on whatever gimmick accounts he has. I cant understand how someone can go thru life wasting so much valuable time doing nothing that furthers himself or isnt profitable or rewarding in some way. Especially when it boils down to simply if Ron wanted to pull the plug on him-<blip> gone, done, dust.
Its comedy to me, and I find it fascinating that a 34 year old unemployed man finds 30 thousand posts awesome.