Author Topic: pmq aswered - the "china situation".  (Read 17833 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: pmq aswered - the "china situation".
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2007, 01:10:39 PM »
hahahaha! are you serious? did he really claim that?
yep.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
on here, not by a long shot.  Boards that actually matter and DONT have the shithole reputation this one does... yep.   The only reason i come here is entertainment.  Never would i take advice from anybody on this board or hold any bit of information anyone has stated here with even an ounce of regard. 

Getbig has a bad rep yes, but is the most widely read board in this industry, and anyone in the industry knows that. Every other board simply pales in comparison to getbig, irrespective of the negative aspects.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2007, 01:14:27 PM »
Getbig has a bad rep yes, but is the most widely read board in this industry, and anyone in the industry knows that. Every other board simply pales in comparison to getbig, irrespective of the negative aspects.

if you want to hear the truth come here, if you want to be brownnosed, lied to and bullshitted go to Gayhem, "intensemuscle", bb.com and the rest of them.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »
Good arms, horrible chest, no leggs, no life.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2007, 01:16:24 PM »
rinse your beef!!!!! bam! boom! bang! ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2007, 01:19:34 PM »
...and like clock work, out come dante and the gimmicks.

as shakespear wrote: "he who protests the loudest..."

dante, you're an even bigger idiot than i thought you were. you don't understand the fact that IF you weren't those those gimmicks you wouldn't bother arguing the point.

then what would we expect from a pathetic liar. this is the same guy that repeatedly attempts to provide verification of the outrageous claims by his boy, brad castleberry.

according to dante, bodybuilder brad benches nearly 700lbs for reps raw and is natural. in fact dante swears by it.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2007, 01:22:21 PM »
Just a quick question, since when did having single digit bodyfat levels and spending your life in the gym mean your successful...Just curious since if asked most people posting here do so at work between there normal work load, as opposed to running in from another workout to "state your case"...?

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
Sorry Beast, I'm not Dante

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2007, 01:47:10 PM »
Just a quick question, since when did having single digit bodyfat levels and spending your life in the gym mean your successful...Just curious since if asked most people posting here do so at work between there normal work load, as opposed to running in from another workout to "state your case"...?

Exactly. Although I myself compete, and do get pretty obsessive about my training precontest it is far from the priority of my life, nor what I consider my largest accomplishment. People making posts about "get offline and train" and how we are all internet geeks etc, often don't see the bigger picture. We have posters on here with high education levels, successful careers, business owners, posters who are great moms/dads etc. There are many ways to be successful...and most don't come with a trophy.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2007, 01:49:21 PM »
Exactly. Although I myself compete, and do get pretty obsessive about my training precontest it is far from the priority of my life, nor what I consider my largest accomplishment. People making posts about "get offline and train" and how we are all internet geeks etc, often don't see the bigger picture. We have posters on here with high education levels, successful careers, business owners, posters who are great moms/dads etc. There are many ways to be successful...and most don't come with a trophy.

best post today.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2007, 01:51:02 PM »
Spot on, thanks.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2007, 01:59:21 PM »
and retards like you that won't post a pic, but threaten to beat everyone up ::)

never threatened to beat anyone up, but how is that pic for you? check my avatar douche, you look better?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2007, 02:00:34 PM »
never threatened to beat anyone up, but how is that pic for you? check my avatar douche, you look better?
hahaha! nice red x douche ::)......and what do i care if sum dude looks better then me ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2007, 02:03:19 PM »

looking thick bro.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2007, 02:04:10 PM »
best post today.

Best compliment I've had today :D

I will say you have a great X frame, but you look a bit too lean and your tan is off.......you look pretty red.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2007, 02:06:03 PM »
looking thick bro.
hahaha! just another shit talker that a pussy in real life.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2007, 02:09:52 PM »
hahaha! just another shit talker that a pussy in real life.

Dante can't stand getbig, Yet he frequents the "pwning board" the most.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »

I will say you have a great X frame, but you look a bit too lean and your tan is off.......you look pretty red.
;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2007, 05:31:49 PM »

X frame well thanx... i guess it is nice if i do say so myself... dont know why getbig squared off the picture but eh good enough.  stop hatin'.  Does that pic give me some credibility?  Even the "great" adonis complimented me on my shape and size and conditioning on musculardevelopment before he was banned (which i didnt agree with, hes entertaining). 

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2007, 05:35:28 PM »
NEWSFLASH

Bradley 'dingleberry' castleberry just benched 1200 lbs raw, no shirt, while dieting, with a hangover, all natural baby!!!!

Boom

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2007, 06:41:49 PM »
X frame well thanx... i guess it is nice if i do say so myself... dont know why getbig squared off the picture but eh good enough.  stop hatin'.   Does that pic give me some credibility?  Even the "great" adonis complimented me on my shape and size and conditioning on musculardevelopment before he was banned (which i didnt agree with, hes entertaining). 

Your avatar showed as a red X, so I was joking.

Hatin on you, not on the slightest...I have zero reason to.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2007, 04:29:17 AM »
ibadman; what happened to rorys comeback?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2007, 05:10:18 AM »
fuckin funniest shit ive read in ages, bad ass internet boys, i fuckin love getbig