Author Topic: pmq aswered - the "china situation".  (Read 17949 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: pmq aswered - the "china situation".
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2007, 09:25:44 AM »
If he knew what he was dealing with... he would be
hahahahaha! lmao......you have to be an insecure cun.t to think you could scare someone over the net ::)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2007, 09:28:06 AM »
just how many gimmick's have you got dante?

Uhhh do you not see that Imabadman and I are signed into the board at the same time. Ask a mod if we have the same IP address (1000 dollars to you if we are the same person hows that)...do you guys ever get off this board? He is rather well known at a couple other big boards.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2007, 09:31:00 AM »
because with my 200 posts, toopowerfuls 200 posts and Ima's 27 posts it fascinates me that a guy like squadfather would be so proud to have 10 thousand posts on 2 separate accounts like its an accomplishment. So that is 20 thousand posts on 2 accounts and lets add another 10k on whatever gimmick accounts he has. I cant understand how someone can go thru life wasting so much valuable time doing nothing that furthers himself or isnt profitable or rewarding in some way. Especially when it boils down to simply if Ron wanted to pull the plug on him-<blip> gone, done, dust.
Its comedy to me, and I find it fascinating that a 34 year old unemployed man finds 30 thousand posts awesome.

As somebody stated before on another present thread, maybe he wouldnt be as fat and have 3 double chins and look like complete garbage if he took some of that time and did something with it in the gym.  Im not really a fighter, but id LOVE to bury him in the gym... and post the video on the net haha.  Squadfather (i feel dumber every time i call you that, can i just call you chubby?) if you are ever out on the east coast or at a major show... we gotta grab a workout, you can pick the bodypart

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2007, 09:31:26 AM »
hahahaha, no hiding here "big man", here's me and i live in St. Louis.

Dood if I looked like that I would spend roughly the same amount of time that you spend on this board on a fucking treadmill.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2007, 09:33:59 AM »
Uhhh do you not see that Imabadman and I are signed into the board at the same time. Ask a mod if we have the same IP address (1000 dollars to you if we are the same person hows that)...do you guys ever get off this board? He is rather well known at a couple other big boards.

i see what you're saying, but what are you still doing here?

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GO CHECK YOURSELF INTO A MENTAL HOSPITAL!!! >:(

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2007, 09:36:44 AM »
this thread is a testament to internet tough guys and cage fighters.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2007, 09:41:03 AM »
i once took a flight from prague (europe) to los angeles (usa) just because this samoan guy pissed me off in a chat room. guy was big and all but i still think i could've taken him. too bad his brothers where home when i rang the doorbell.  :-\

cost me $1500 for the flight and another $1500 for the hospital bill
Z

Master Blaster

« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2007, 10:24:01 AM »
Uhhh do you not see that Imabadman and I are signed into the board at the same time. Ask a mod if we have the same IP address (1000 dollars to you if we are the same person hows that)

You understand that it's not difficult to log-on under a different IP, right?

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2007, 10:55:43 AM »
As somebody stated before on another present thread, maybe he wouldnt be as fat and have 3 double chins and look like complete garbage if he took some of that time and did something with it in the gym.  Im not really a fighter, but id LOVE to bury him in the gym... and post the video on the net haha.  Squadfather (i feel dumber every time i call you that, can i just call you chubby?) if you are ever out on the east coast or at a major show... we gotta grab a workout, you can pick the bodypart

wow now you sound like the people you didnt want to be like. 
epic collapse of "principles" in record time. 
and the other guy acts like you cant come on here with a proxy, a random wireless signal or a variety of other ways and not have the same IP   ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2007, 11:21:43 AM »
yes, dante knows this very well. he is being disingenuous with those comments because he knows he's been found out.

warchild, too powerful, imabadman = dante's gimmicks. notice how they all arrive at the same time, say the same shit with the same grammar, style, same monologuous dribble, spelling, everything is the same.

he just doesn't realize that all he does is look extremely pathetic. i mean does it get any more pathetic than threatening anonymous people on the internet?

dante is full of shit. it says a lot about his training ideas and claims doesn't it? :-[

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2007, 11:22:17 AM »
hahahaha, no hiding here "big man", here's me and i live in St. Louis.
I don't think that's you. Take a pic in the same kitchen with a sign and prove me wrong.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2007, 11:25:07 AM »
I'm gonna have to agree that Dave or SS wouldn't say it to him face to face....IAB2 has been around for quite awhile and can back up what he says. Dave, just so you know, your address is available to quite a few people. I'd seriously consider backing off with this cat
I don't think you know who it is. If you did you would've leaked it already.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2007, 11:55:08 AM »
yes, dante knows this very well. he is being disingenuous with those comments because he knows he's been found out.

warchild, too powerful, imabadman = dante's gimmicks. notice how they all arrive at the same time, say the same shit with the same grammar, style, same monologuous dribble, spelling, everything is the same.

he just doesn't realize that all he does is look extremely pathetic. i mean does it get any more pathetic than threatening anonymous people on the internet?

dante is full of shit. it says a lot about his training ideas and claims doesn't it? :-[

Yea gimmick accounts, that seems just my style doesnt it? LOL....go over to professional muscle and take a look at badmans and toopowerfuls posts. They have 3500 posts between them. Do you think I would take that much time writing posts under any other screen name other than my own? You guys need to get off this board more. Toopowerful works for Gaspari nutrition I believe and is very well known, and Ima is very well known by alot of people in bbing and the MMA industry. But keep going....it only makes you look foolish I guess.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »
ok..bad man...my adress is tenis club...saturn street ...galati , romania...sorry but i'm not in us...beware of what?...u are fucked up and I feel sorry for u. get help. By the way , I spent some time training with francisco fihlo and nicholas pettas in mid nineties and i'll be the first one to tell u that good fighters don't get mad at trashtalking...if u get mad at a few words on the internet , I bet u fold like a dafodil under real pressure in the ring. just kidding...tell me more though about what competitive bb u met and/or knew...cheers.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2007, 12:23:16 PM »
ok..bad man...my adress is tenis club...saturn street ...galati , romania...sorry but i'm not in us...beware of what?...u are fucked up and I feel sorry for u. get help. By the way , I spent some time training with francisco fihlo and nicholas pettas in mid nineties and i'll be the first one to tell u that good fighters don't get mad at trashtalking...if u get mad at a few words on the internet , I bet u fold like a dafodil under real pressure in the ring. just kidding...tell me more though about what competitive bb u met and/or knew...cheers.

meltdown.

Sexastase, you are too sensible, better play with a rabbit than post here.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2007, 12:27:55 PM »

lol is this guy serious. DC and Iabadman are far more respected than you can ever hope to be.  Dont hate on them because you envy their lives.  

Oh and principles?  Ummmm never said its against my principals to insult people, im immature as fawk lol.  I get a kick out of all you retards making stupid posts on a daily basis.  

I find it funny that you are SO lazy that not only do you sit at your computer instead of working out, you are too lazy to push a few buttons and figure out that we are not gimmick accounts haha.  All of us are well known (id say respected, but i hold nowhere near the reputation those 2 guys do).... too bad you arent huh?  Just another getbig account that means nothing to nobody.  I know 'OF" squadfather, adonis, robertpaul or something like that, and some of the pro's... the rest of you blend in like a cameleon and mean nothing to nobody... just another screen name.  Id hate that, i believe the worst thing you can be in life is the same as everybody else

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2007, 12:31:38 PM »
lol is this guy serious. DC and Iabadman are far more respected than you can ever hope to be.  Dont hate on them because you envy their lives. 

Oh and principles?  Ummmm never said its against my principals to insult people, im immature as fawk lol.  I get a kick out of all you retards making stupid posts on a daily basis. 

I find it funny that you are SO lazy that not only do you sit at your computer instead of working out, you are too lazy to push a few buttons and figure out that we are not gimmick accounts haha.  All of us are well known (id say respected, but i hold nowhere near the reputation those 2 guys do).... too bad you arent huh?  Just another getbig account that means nothing to nobody.  I know 'OF" squadfather, adonis, robertpaul or something like that, and some of the pro's... the rest of you blend in like a cameleon and mean nothing to nobody... just another screen name.  Id hate that, i believe the worst thing you can be in life is the same as everybody else

so you think your account is special?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2007, 12:39:05 PM »
so you think your account is special?

on here, not by a long shot.  Boards that actually matter and DONT have the shithole reputation this one does... yep.   The only reason i come here is entertainment.  Never would i take advice from anybody on this board or hold any bit of information anyone has stated here with even an ounce of regard. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2007, 12:49:31 PM »
... the rest of you blend in like a cameleon and mean nothing to nobody... just another screen name.  Id hate that, i believe the worst thing you can be in life is the same as everybody else

on here, not by a long shot.  Boards that actually matter and DONT have the shithole reputation this one does... yep.   The only reason i come here is entertainment.  Never would i take advice from anybody on this board or hold any bit of information anyone has stated here with even an ounce of regard. 

you're dumb.

If you would be smart, you'd see that this board has fun AND great information. You just should not stay in the G&O all the time.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »
you're dumb.

If you would be smart, you'd see that this board has fun AND great information. You just should not stay in the G&O all the time.

the problem with this board... is you have no idea where the information comes from.  let me tell you im a doctor and write you a prescription and look up on wikipedia your condition real quick and quote the article.  how do you knwo who the fk i am?  you are off and you know it.  i would rather stick to promuscle and listen to Dante (his long client list speaks for itself, he has a guy pressing like 7 plates on the hammer for god sakes!), Iabadman (with tons of experience and has seen it all), Phil hernon (not much needs to be said there), and a whole long list of reputable people known around the industry.... not somebody named GH15 who refuses to reveal himself who could be ANYBODY for all you know....this board is a joke nothing more.. its entertainment

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2007, 01:02:11 PM »
the problem with this board... is you have no idea where the information comes from.  let me tell you im a doctor and write you a prescription and look up on wikipedia your condition real quick and quote the article.  how do you knwo who the fk i am?  you are off and you know it.  i would rather stick to promuscle and listen to Dante (his long client list speaks for itself, he has a guy pressing like 7 plates on the hammer for god sakes!), Iabadman (with tons of experience and has seen it all), Phil hernon (not much needs to be said there), and a whole long list of reputable people known around the industry.... not somebody named GH15 who refuses to reveal himself who could be ANYBODY for all you know....this board is a joke nothing more.. its entertainment
and retards like you that won't post a pic, but threaten to beat everyone up ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2007, 01:05:47 PM »
I don't think that's you. Take a pic in the same kitchen with a sign and prove me wrong.
hahahahaha, ok "van bilderass" post a video of this infamous 500 pound bench press and 700 pound deadlift that you claim and i'll do it.

Master Blaster

« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2007, 01:06:04 PM »
This is so sad. This guy has gotten some serious respect from his training ideas and now be demeans himself by playing sock puppet on Get Big of all places.  :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »
This is so sad. This guy has gotten some serious respect from his training ideas and now be demeans himself by playing sock puppet on Get Big of all places.  :-\
hahahahaha, Dante loves the punishment and abuse.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2007, 01:09:42 PM »
hahahahaha, ok "van bilderass" post a video of this infamous 500 pound bench press and 700 pound deadlift that you claim and i'll do it.
hahahaha! are you serious? did he really claim that?