Author Topic: pmq aswered - the "china situation".  (Read 17846 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq aswered - the "china situation".
« on: June 18, 2007, 03:41:36 PM »
Gh,
 I noticed on all my other favorite boards that there has been price increase due to the "china situation". Many are speaking of this china situation like its the end of the world. Some say its really gonna put a halt to the easy access game that were currently used to. What is your opinion to the China Situation? Or is there a situation at all? I have already noticed sources dropping like flies. In your opinion, what do you see happening for the future of the game? thanks.

cant close all asia,,what dont work in china will work in malasya and what dont work in malasya will work in thailand and other places,,it will relocate in the worst case although there will not be worst case it brings to much money for the chinease to simply put a complete hold on it,,give it time

also there is bunch of human grade hormones all over so you can get those,,but in general dont think for a second that sources are going anywhere,,it is very very profitable market,,some go some come some always stay
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: pmq aswered
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 04:26:14 PM »
GH, what do you think Phill Heath's cycle is like?
Here comes the money shot

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 09:58:56 PM »

LOL

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 01:14:23 AM »

It would be interesting to know, then again, a lot of the pros' cycles would be interesting to know. But, the genetic, fast-gaining, boy-wonder, would be very enlightening to know.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: pmq aswered - the "china situation".
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 01:18:20 AM »
My guess that he is on most goodies and proly someone smart is advising him.I'm curious as of what GH15 thinks , even though I think he might have commented in this regard before.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 01:25:24 AM »
My guess that he is on most goodies and proly someone smart is advising him.I'm curious as of what GH15 thinks , even though I think he might have commented in this regard before.

Yes.

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 02:19:13 AM »
    Reguarding Phil Heath..........I will tell you this ,prior to his winning Jr's and and then the USA. I had knowledge directly from him . He was only running 500 mgs test enathate and 400mgs of eq.The was just before Jay Cultler discovered  him and helped him get a contract. He was broke and hadn't even ran GH yet.Have things changed for him ? Probably , but not a whole lot.[  he might of added 4-6 ius of gh ]. But  a giftd guys like he and Shawn Ray most likely never needed more 1000-1500 mgs of total gear ever in a week . [ I bet Melven , Cormier ,Victor , and dexter were all in this catagory until the gurus convinced them otherwise]

I do find it interesting that Michael Locket is going out of his way denouncing steroids ,when if he is not careful the truth will come out.Bbing is a small community. Think about it fellas..........The guy is the same height as Phil Heath[5'8 - 5'9] and Phil weighed 212 at the USA [straight from his own mouth] . So you are telling me that  this gifted boxer [which nobody has ever heard of ,while Heath was at least a d-! College athlete] won his show at 244 last weekend clean ?[and gained over 20 lbs of lean tissue in less than a year while doing so ]  I am sorry , I have been a around top athletes in several sports[ seen my share of freaks ] But no one , and I mean no one gains 20 lbs of lean ,show ready tissue ,in less than a year at 5'8 with several years of training already  under their belt .[ not drug free they dont ] ...........Locket out weighs Phil Heath's incredible USA version by 32 lbs while being the same height [similar structure ,both are narrow with long full muscle bellies , Locket does have thicker wirsts ,knees , and ankles] and I know Phil was for a fact running at least 900 total mgs [which is very low and safe for a guy at that level ]about 8 weeks out of those shows mentioned .......I say hmmmm.........GH 15 and disgusting are usually right my friends ......I dont like that drugs are part of things  anymore than alot of you guys.......but even the super gifted have to play if they want to do well with the standards the way that they are ...........Locket is a rarity for sure......you can go to prisons, NFL camps, major college campuses  and you will see plenty of guys that hold alot of lean muscle clean . But most look  great under certain circumstances......a tight tee shirt , tank top .....shirt off with gym lighting .....ect.......but put these freaks in posing trunks up on a stage and the flaws would stick out like a sore thumb....... Not many people, no matter how gifted, can look like a ,Haney Heath , Jackson, Melvin,Victor, Paris ,Leidelmeyer , Demay, Mendenhall ,Milos.padilla  and Cormier. Plenty of guys look great in the gym ,or on my space with nice angles and lighting .........But with no where to hide on a stage ,under harsh lighting, a guy like Locket is amazing with or without drugs .........People on here always want to say the sport is all drugs ......and yes ,many of the best are either huge abusers or great responders ........but the bottom line ,when you really think how gifted you have to be to stand up in your undies and be ripped apart under the lights of the stage ,You might get how spectacular some of these folks are drugs or no drugs ........props to Locket , he should just enjoy his victory and keep his mouth shut or he is going to to just end looking stupid and dissapointing his believers if he is not careful[ like countless other so many called naturals over the years ]

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 03:21:01 AM »
    Reguarding Phil Heath..........I will tell you this ,prior to his winning Jr's and and then the USA. I had knowledge directly from him . He was only running 500 mgs test enathate and 400mgs of eq.The was just before Jay Cultler discovered  him and helped him get a contract. He was broke and hadn't even ran GH yet.Have things changed for him ? Probably , but not a whole lot.[  he might of added 4-6 ius of gh ]. But  a giftd guys like he and Shawn Ray most likely never needed more 1000-1500 mgs of total gear ever in a week . [ I bet Melven , Cormier ,Victor , and dexter were all in this catagory until the gurus convinced them otherwise]

I do find it interesting that Michael Locket is going out of his way denouncing steroids ,when if he is not careful the truth will come out.Bbing is a small community. Think about it fellas..........The guy is the same height as Phil Heath[5'8 - 5'9] and Phil weighed 212 at the USA [straight from his own mouth] . So you are telling me that  this gifted boxer [which nobody has ever heard of ,while Heath was at least a d-! College athlete] won his show at 244 last weekend clean ?[and gained over 20 lbs of lean tissue in less than a year while doing so ]  I am sorry , I have been a around top athletes in several sports[ seen my share of freaks ] But no one , and I mean no one gains 20 lbs of lean ,show ready tissue ,in less than a year at 5'8 with several years of training already  under their belt .[ not drug free they dont ] ...........Locket out weighs Phil Heath's incredible USA version by 32 lbs while being the same height [similar structure ,both are narrow with long full muscle bellies , Locket does have thicker wirsts ,knees , and ankles] and I know Phil was for a fact running at least 900 total mgs [which is very low and safe for a guy at that level ]about 8 weeks out of those shows mentioned .......I say hmmmm.........GH 15 and disgusting are usually right my friends ......I dont like that drugs are part of things  anymore than alot of you guys.......but even the super gifted have to play if they want to do well with the standards the way that they are ...........Locket is a rarity for sure......you can go to prisons, NFL camps, major college campuses  and you will see plenty of guys that hold alot of lean muscle clean . But most look  great under certain circumstances......a tight tee shirt , tank top .....shirt off with gym lighting .....ect.......but put these freaks in posing trunks up on a stage and the flaws would stick out like a sore thumb....... Not many people, no matter how gifted, can look like a ,Haney Heath , Jackson, Melvin,Victor, Paris ,Leidelmeyer , Demay, Mendenhall ,Milos.padilla  and Cormier. Plenty of guys look great in the gym ,or on my space with nice angles and lighting .........But with no where to hide on a stage ,under harsh lighting, a guy like Locket is amazing with or without drugs .........People on here always want to say the sport is all drugs ......and yes ,many of the best are either huge abusers or great responders ........but the bottom line ,when you really think how gifted you have to be to stand up in your undies and be ripped apart under the lights of the stage ,You might get how spectacular some of these folks are drugs or no drugs ........props to Locket , he should just enjoy his victory and keep his mouth shut or he is going to to just end looking stupid and dissapointing his believers if he is not careful[ like countless other so many called naturals over the years ]

ok locket ::)

any picks of yourself since i've never heard of you?

considering how you are pimping yourself you must be something special. ???
175lbs by 31st July

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 03:51:16 AM »
iabadman2,

Who're you, an expert, insider, prep guru?

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 05:13:08 AM »
   Nope ......just one of many never was beens in the sport .....many years away from the game ,although I still help out a few guys now and then [how I came in contact with Heath and Mcgrath....and no, I am far from gay ....lol...although I have nothing against my gay brothers]. And I have some high level friends that are still very active the game .......I walked away from the drug game 11 yrs ago.......honestly ,  I don't look that great anymore , and I have pretty darn good genetics .[ been high level in several sports........I had hoped to do a raw power meet at the end of this year ......just to prove a point, then maybe back on stage without drugs or maybe HRT......but my  back has not come back from it 's second surgery in under a year and a half as I had hoped .....I still think in time ......if I take it slow .....I will be able to impress ,the not easy to impress Chris mason......but until then ,I am just  a nobody that is all talk and i can accept that ,til i prove otherwise ........I have nothing but respect for anybody that lays in on the line . From bbing , mma ,school, to business . The world is a tough place. Most will not ever put themselves out there to be judged .[ myself included these days .......no excuses that is the truth .......]I have much respect for a guy like Locket [as far as the physique he brings] I just think he would be doing more of a service to himself and the sport by keeping his mouth shut about drugs and let his great physique do the talking ............It is kind of like the street , you never have to fear the guy running his mouth saying how bad he is ........is is the quite guy you worry about and respect......I have seen the best and the worst of this sport as well as several others [from the deep inside ]. But I am still a huge fan and will always be impressed by great physiques and awesome feats of strength /athletisium..............I still enjoy reading ,learning , and sharing just like everyone one else here I suppose ........I am  no different or no better than any one else here . Just adding my two cents like anybody else ...........you can discredit what I am saying as I am not here to argue  or debate........only to share ........maybe help open some eyes along the way

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 06:54:37 AM »
   Nope ......just one of many never was beens in the sport .....many years away from the game ,although I still help out a few guys now and then [how I came in contact with Heath and Mcgrath....and no, I am far from gay ....lol...although I have nothing against my gay brothers]. And I have some high level friends that are still very active the game .......I walked away from the drug game 11 yrs ago.......honestly ,  I don't look that great anymore , and I have pretty darn good genetics .[ been high level in several sports........I had hoped to do a raw power meet at the end of this year ......just to prove a point, then maybe back on stage without drugs or maybe HRT......but my  back has not come back from it 's second surgery in under a year and a half as I had hoped .....I still think in time ......if I take it slow .....I will be able to impress ,the not easy to impress Chris mason......but until then ,I am just  a nobody that is all talk and i can accept that ,til i prove otherwise ........I have nothing but respect for anybody that lays in on the line . From bbing , mma ,school, to business . The world is a tough place. Most will not ever put themselves out there to be judged .[ myself included these days .......no excuses that is the truth .......]I have much respect for a guy like Locket [as far as the physique he brings] I just think he would be doing more of a service to himself and the sport by keeping his mouth shut about drugs and let his great physique do the talking ............It is kind of like the street , you never have to fear the guy running his mouth saying how bad he is ........is is the quite guy you worry about and respect......I have seen the best and the worst of this sport as well as several others [from the deep inside ]. But I am still a huge fan and will always be impressed by great physiques and awesome feats of strength /athletisium..............I still enjoy reading ,learning , and sharing just like everyone one else here I suppose ........I am  no different or no better than any one else here . Just adding my two cents like anybody else ...........you can discredit what I am saying as I am not here to argue  or debate........only to share ........maybe help open some eyes along the way

why.... do you...... clarfiy....... whether or not...... you are gay......  we all know....... what.......  help out a few guys means...... please........ dont sue me........ for copying your........ shitty......... posting style. 
thanks!
F

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 07:03:33 AM »
why.... do you...... clarfiy....... whether or not...... you are gay......  we all know....... what.......  help out a few guys means...... please........ dont sue me........ for copying your........ shitty......... posting style. 
thanks!
;D  ;D  ;D
It hasn't helped...

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 07:06:13 AM »
nice post brother !!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 07:09:25 AM »
well a few pros in the past...not long ago , familiar faces , middle of the pack would run as low as 1500-2000 mg aas /wk.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 08:15:02 AM »
nice post brother !!!

Shouldn't you be out sending more death threats?  ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 08:42:20 AM »
Zaney talks about the streets but is a chatter box snitcher mc snitcherson....
The Number 2 in Scranton

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 08:47:36 AM »
although this effects steroid powders, the reason DEA and chinese are working together has nothing to do with steroid powder.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 08:48:16 AM »
although this effects steroid powders, the reason DEA and chinese are working together has nothing to do with steroid powder.
ok 'sarcastic' hahahah
The Number 2 in Scranton

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »
I just know he is sitting behind his computer laughing.  If you guys ever came in contact with Iabadman... youd know it lol.  This is one of the few instances where i can honestly say... you guys have NO idea who you are speaking to lol.  I doubt 99.9% of this board would be down and out in .21 seconds or less or wouldnt even dream of confronting him with a disrespectful word in person lol.  You board jokers are hilarious... i laugh at alot of your dumb posts but in this instance... oh god would you regret it in person

He knows his shit, listen to what this man says... he probably has more inside info than all of you combined.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 08:51:53 AM »
Just wanna add.... if you piss him off to a certain extent... he DOES have the resources to track your IP, get your real name and address, and has the money and WILL fly out to you and permanently damage you.... so be careful.. sarcasm and Adonis... be very careful with this one haha

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 08:54:25 AM »
Just wanna add.... if you piss him off to a certain extent... he DOES have the resources to track your IP, get your real name and address, and has the money and WILL fly out to you and permanently damage you.... so be careful.. sarcasm and Adonis... be very careful with this one haha

why would he do that ?

I don't think sarcasm and Adonis can piss someone off that much

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 08:57:15 AM »

Cool, welcome, and do share. ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 09:04:31 AM »

TooPowerful4u...you SEEM...to have.....a VERY similar......typing STYLE.....to...HIM.

hope...THIS.....helps...

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 09:09:18 AM »
TooPowerful4u...you SEEM...to have.....a VERY similar......typing STYLE.....to...HIM.

hope...THIS.....helps...

that i do "beast" ::) as he is my friend

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 09:13:40 AM »

someone..... that would do that.....  is obviously a loser....... with nothing...... to do....... in life....... flying around the country........ beating people up......... for internet stuff.......... LOL............ epic kamali syndrome.........if he was tough.........and had wings to fly around with...........again.... ......LOL @ flying across the country to....... fight people........ because of what they said........ on getbig.com.........LOL.. .......LOL..........LOL
F