Author Topic: so i take a break from the V for a while, and from the looks of things...  (Read 21068 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
No wonder the young white girls are fvcking black guys...........

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahaha, brutal TRIPLE post meltdown you fucking dork. Are you implying that you're black now? Oh geez, here we go.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I guess this is what I'm to expect now that schools out.......weak responses by geeky, whiteboys
Lame, is this all you got left? :-\

You should take another break and come back when you've built up some steam. I'm disappointed in your lackluster performance, kinda like your girlfriend is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, brutal TRIPLE post meltdown you fucking dork. Are you implying that you're black now? Oh geez, here we go.
look how stupid you are, how is that implying I'm black........Standards must be real low nowadays to get into med school

Fury

• Getbig V

You should take another break and come back when you've built up some steam. I'm disappointed in your lackluster performance, kinda like your girlfriend is.

She been making housecalls to you, too? She told me she can only take so much of Pumpster's "15 second seizures" that he tries to pass off as intercourse.

This guy is lame as shit. Comes back after hiding for 3 weeks and this is the best he's got.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

I heard that your performance at the baths have never been better..................

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
She been making housecalls to you, too? She told me she can only take so much of Pumpster's "15 second seizures" that he tries to pass off as intercourse.

This guy is lame as shit. Comes back after hiding for 3 weeks and this is the best he's got.  ::)
Can u once come up with something original.....

chaos

• Getbig V
I heard that your performance at the baths have never been better..................
yeah, your girlfriend and her mother are insatiable.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
Hi Pumphard, you suck.

You are by far the lamest poster on this site. And that's saying a lot considering the amount of unfunny retards that infest this shithole.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
this came from havenbull, said no one takes it in quite like you

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hi Pumphard, you suck.

You are by far the lamest poster on this site. And that's saying a lot considering the amount of unfunny retards that infest this shithole.
This is why young girls would rather fvck black guys..........

Fury

• Getbig V
This is why young girls would rather fvck black guys..........

I don't know too many girls around my area that would rather fuck black guys. Sorry to break it to you. Maybe in the ghetto that is Ontario.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
And you are by far the biggest geek I've ever seen..........one question  Crest or Colgate???????

chaos

• Getbig V
this came from havenbull, said no one takes it in quite like my girlfreind and mother
??? epic admittance of your mother and girlfriend being whores, first me then BF and now HB ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
??? epic admittance of your mother and girlfriend being whores, first me then BF and now HB ???
I'm just admitting that your the biggest homo in here next to Your Maaaaa, and havenbull.

chaos

• Getbig V
I'm just admitting that your the biggest homo in here next to Your Maaaaa, and havenbull.
this is why you suck.......lamest post ever..I hope one day you go crosseyed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahaha, I love this shit. Pumphard gets absolutely annihilated as per usual so he resorts to spamming the same pic that still doesn't bother me. Laughable and sad.

Kid, you're pathetic. Just stop coming down here. You're not cut out for the V. It's pretty obvious.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
this is why you suck.......lamest post ever..I hope one day you go crosseyed.
ouch.......spoken like a true homo

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, I love this shit. Pumphard gets absolutely annihilated as per usual so he resorts to spamming the same pic that still doesn't bother me. Laughable and sad.

Kid, you're pathetic. Just stop coming down here. You're not cut out for the V. It's pretty obvious.
Sure it doesn't bother you....... :D :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
Sure it doesn't bother you....... :D :D :D

Why would it? I just think about the fact that you call people out and refuse to post a pic and laugh at the fact that you are surely one of the tiniest and ugliest people posting on this site.

Feel free to prove me wrong. But you won't.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why would it? I just think about the fact that you call people out and refuse to post a pic and laugh at the fact that you are surely one of the tiniest and ugliest people posting on this site.

Feel free to prove me wrong. But you won't.  ;D

what does that have to do with the fact that those teeth pics bother you

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I guess chaos went to get a little sperm break

Fury

• Getbig V
what does that have to do with the fact that those teeth pics bother you

They bother me? That's news to me. You're really grasping here.

You can flaunt those pics around all you want but a lot changes in 3 years. Meanwhile, you're a pussy ass bitch who chickens out of his challenges right here in the now. Live with that. Coward.

I guess chaos went to get a little sperm break

hahaha, or maybe he doesn't sit on this board spamming f5 waiting for someone to reply? What an obsessive dipshit. Hell, you're posting twice without even one of us replying. Do you enjoy talking to yourself?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
They bother me? That's news to me. You're really grasping here.

You can flaunt those pics around all you want but a lot changes in 3 years. Meanwhile, you're a pussy ass bitch who chickens out of his challenges right here in the now. Live with that. Coward.

hahaha, or maybe he doesn't sit on this board spamming f5 waiting for someone to reply? What an obsessive dipshit. Hell, you're posting twice without even one of us replying. Do you enjoy talking to yourself?
Thats so cute the way you defend him............

Fury

• Getbig V
Thats so cute the way you defend him............

Jesus, the post isn't even up for a minute and you reply. You're a stalker.