Author Topic: PBW: MILOS RADIO SEMINAR - Parts 1 & 2 - Listen Now!  (Read 42150 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW: MILOS RADIO SEMINAR - Parts 1 & 2 - Listen Now!
« on: June 24, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
PBW Presents “The Milos Seminar – On the Radio”  - PART 2

MORE WITH MILOS - PART 2 - Listen Now!

Due to the popularity of last weeks show, PBW welcomed Milos back for Part 2 of the special "Milos Sarcev Radio Seminar".  Back by popular demand, Milos and Bob take a closer look into the training  protocols of one of bodybuilding's top trainers.  Presented by MuscleTech on Monday at 8pm ET (5pm PT)

"Part 1" and "Part 2" of the PBW-Milos Seminar, are available now.  Visit Replay Central at www.BodybuildingRadio.com  
(Replays Provided Courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.  Additional Sponsors: NxLabs, Max Muscle, Biogenetix, 2007 Olympia Weekend, The Vein Centre, and MuscleTime.com

-------------------------

Part 1 (July 2nd)   “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” presents a special radio event as Milos Sarcev joins the show LIVE from the Koloseum Gym in Southern California for an open Q&A session.  In his first public appearance since his IFBB suspension, Sarcev discusses the issues, along with topics ranging from training to contest prep in a format comprised of questions PROVIDED BY YOU, the listeners. Special Appearance by Top Ranked NPC USA Contender Peter Putnam Listen Now - On Demand!

west coast willie

• Getbig II
Re: PBW Presents “The Milos Seminar – On the Radio” (July 2nd)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »
ask milos what happened to his boy Dennis James. And why he kicked silvyo's ass to the curb.

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 08:58:22 PM »
awesome

I'll listen for once

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »
awesome

I'll listen for once

LOL, Stavios.. you never miss an episode! ::)

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 08:34:43 AM »
LOL, Stavios.. you never miss an episode! ::)

haha I love to listen to the show tho, but I always forget about it

I listened to last week ( or maybe 2 weeks ago ) episode with Labrada and it was pretty good !

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 09:41:08 AM »
That's great but what is this week? TODAY?? Why do you skip weeks.. you've got a fanbase..  >:(

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 11:52:39 AM »
haha I love to listen to the show tho, but I always forget about it

I listened to last week ( or maybe 2 weeks ago ) episode with Labrada and it was pretty good !

That was one of the best episodes ever :)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 11:59:35 AM »
That's great but what is this week? TODAY?? Why do you skip weeks.. you've got a fanbase..  >:(

We've also got other obligations, family, and travel to consider....I've been to my house 10 days in the last month.

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 12:47:21 PM »

We aim for 45 shows each year.  The week-off gives us a chance to finalize some new syndication & distribution deals for PBW (for the benefit of our advertisers) and schedule guests for upcoming shows.  -- By the way, you guys came STRONG the last 2 weeks!  Priest, Padilla and Labrada pulled big numbers.  Next weeks show with Milos will be comprised of 100% YOUR questions. 

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 01:06:24 PM »
Q #1: What is the best way to bring up a weak bodypart in your opinion ?

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 03:55:38 PM »
Chick, Dan.. no problem. Just something I look forward to each week! :)

Ever consider keeping the radio format however having you guys air it live / stream? Perhaps a setup of you guys behind a desk with guests actually coming in to the show, etc. Maybe like a late-night talk show setup.

;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 04:22:09 PM »
Chick, Dan.. no problem. Just something I look forward to each week! :)

Ever consider keeping the radio format however having you guys air it live / stream? Perhaps a setup of you guys behind a desk with guests actually coming in to the show, etc. Maybe like a late-night talk show setup.

;D

We've actually done very similiar at some of the shows when we are webcasting....timing and schedule is always the key. We set up the PBW desk at the BB.com booth, and have guests on...

Maye a the Europa...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 04:54:41 PM »
We aim for 45 shows each year.  The week-off gives us a chance to finalize some new syndication & distribution deals for PBW (for the benefit of our advertisers) and schedule guests for upcoming shows.  -- By the way, you guys came STRONG the last 2 weeks!  Priest, Padilla and Labrada pulled big numbers.  Next weeks show with Milos will be comprised of 100% YOUR questions. 

100%  Getbig questions?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 08:47:37 PM »
Ask him to share 3 simple training methodologies for intermediate bodybuilders (the majority of folks listening).

Ask him about recovery from that high-volumne stuff he talks about.  When stubbs talked about their workouts, he spoke of brutal all-morning quad workouts and hams in the afternoons, just dozens of sets. 

Ask him about his theory on loaded shakes, before, during, and after workouts.  How do his guys not vomit?

Ask him to assign a percentage to training, nutrition, and "supplementation" of value that he brings to the equation.  Is he more training protocols than anything else (his butal workouts are what we hear about). 

AVBG

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 01:44:18 PM »
I would like to know if Milos recommends his giant set protocol to natural trainers and could it be limited to say 3-4 exercises rather than the six or so that have been documented.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 06:43:26 PM »
Ask Milos who is better at getting guys ready for a show - Charles Glass, Chad Nicholls, or himself?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: PBW: “The Milos Sarcev Seminar – On the Radio” (MONDAY)
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 06:31:57 AM »
I've got a few questions:

#1 Ask what Milos opinion is on going to failure. If it's necessary at all. Or if it's necessary only for specific training - hypertrophy or perhaps strength gains.
And if it's necessary - how often? Every set? Only the last set? Every workout, or maybe only every other workout etc. (the benefit of course with NOT going to failure is you can train more frequently since you need less time to recover)

#2 In Milos experience, is it possible to dramatically increase size of calves/forearms? Or are these two muscle groups doomed unless you got the genetics for them. Has he ever worked with anyone that noticably increased the size of these two bodyparts over time?

#3 Most of us like to believe science over anything else. And unless there's studies backing up theories we tend to not care about them. Can Milos give a few examples where his personal experience is different than what science/studies claim? For example - a lot of people say you cannot develop your inner chest, that no matter what you do the shape is genetic, but from what I can remember Milos claims you can. I'd like to hear him talk about that and give other examples.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 07:22:18 AM »
Ask Milos straight up to predict the 1-2-3 finishers at the 2007 Olympia.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 02:28:03 PM »
Ask Milos what his criminal trial cost U.S. taxpayers and why we should grant him asylum/citizenship if he's just here to break the law.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

AVBG

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 03:24:20 PM »
Ask Milos if Kris Dim's recent heart problems were as a result of ANY training protocols?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: PBW: “The Milos Sarcev Seminar – On the Radio” 07-02-07
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »
Milos... "What do you think of the persistent rumors that Bob Chick wears a hairpiece?"
Ron: "I am lazy."

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 04:49:13 AM »
Milos :I've got a few questions too

##What's your suggestions about IFBB's judging (Pro and Amateur ,to prevent wrong doing)

##Can you explain the definition of Milosism ?

##You are one of best training guru in the industry , I hope IFBB can organize a worldwide BB trainers's system and invite you as head coach to instruct the IFBB's international members .how do you think ?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 04:52:33 AM »
yeah buddy it's on!

milos coming on tonight baby!!!
Z

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 07:20:59 AM »
Ask Milos what's inside the belly of "The Menace". 

He'll know what you're talking about.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: PBW: “The Milos Sarcev Seminar – On the Radio” TONIGHT
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 10:19:04 AM »
ask milos if he could pick just ONE exercise per bodypart what would he pick
Z