Author Topic: Attack of the MILFs  (Read 24233 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Attack of the MILFs
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »
Only reason I need to give for your disappointment in the OC... welcome to Maryland.

Ratio of males to female's is round 4:1.

Of those females most are taken, fat, engaging heavily in recreational drug use or otherwise useless.

I'm just outside of Fort Meade and spending too much time in DC and Bmore has given me a good cross section to make my jusdgements.  I'm sorry, next time go to Fort Lauderdale.

I'm afraid you must be right.

The fortunate part for me is that there weren't many women who were pale enough to my liking to begin with so it's not a real loss.

I was pretty surprised at how many tanned women there were in the DC, B-More area.

I expected better, and even stranger.........when we went to Ocean City, most of the people were out of shape.

I didn't see one bodybuilder, except for myself.

Now that part was shocking.... :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2007, 08:48:42 PM »
anyone that can pick up women in MD...will have an absudrly easy time in the rest of US.. ;)

most men dont quite appreciate that till the come for a visit..and then the shock of  it all hits em....

..its hard country out here..and only the elite survive  8)

Agreed.. I've taken to combing the high schools.  Seems to work well so far.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2007, 01:17:50 AM »
anyone that can pick up women in MD...will have an absudrly easy time in the rest of US.. ;)

most men dont quite appreciate that till the come for a visit..and then the shock of  it all hits em....

Elite my ass, bro...

Phoenix has more women and better looking, sans the racial attitudes.

As you can surmise, I wasn't impressed at all with Ocean City.

They should rename it MILF CITY.

The disparity between Phoenix and Baltimore/D.C. couldn't be any wider.

The women here aren't as stuck-up, jaded, racial nor really all that hard to pick-up.

From what I've seen in Maryland, you have to practically kiss a woman's ass to get her to talk to you.

Not only would I never do that, but especially for the type/quality of women we saw at the beach, in the clubs etc...

It's just not what I expected...at all.....

I train better looking women than most of what we saw during that Ocean City trip.

THAT is why I wasn't concerned with hooking up.

The standards don't change, Junaid.

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2007, 05:17:11 AM »

Thank God they're stuck up, LOL! I should have a lot of fun bringing a dose of reality to the area. Few things offend me more than average looking women with attitude.

Will try some cheesecake too, but I have to tighten up. Am healthy but feeling/looking a little fat at 204. I may have to chat with Heineken a little less often, LOL! On the bright side... physically I feel better a little heavier, no pains, colds, problems sleeping, etc... it's diffucult staying hydrated here but all my work-outs are going better with more weight. Will clean my food up a bit but eat more. 210 or so should be fine for a guy my height and there won't be any serious dieting until october or so but this time I'll get help.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2007, 07:49:52 AM »

Are you implying that it's hard to pick up women in Md? I beg to differ well atleast in my part of Md. (southern Md) pickins are slim but very easy!
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2007, 01:06:46 PM »

From what I've seen in Maryland, you have to practically kiss a woman's ass to get her to talk to you.

DIV

common now....ya see me kiss anyones ass?  i just brought my A-game :)

as i said...and you agreed..its easier elsewhere..women here DO have attitudes....cause of the ratio.. :-\

you r different that i am mate..you have a set type ya go for...when i'm on vacation..i'm social and i'll talk to anyone...including red neckey guys covered in tattoos ;D..its just a conversation..

and dood div..ocean city isn't just women..its THE BEACH..how can ya not be impressed??.ya had a good time didntcha?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2007, 01:09:20 PM »
Thank God they're stuck up, LOL! I should have a lot of fun bringing a dose of reality to the area. Few things offend me more than average looking women with attitude.

Will try some cheesecake too, but I have to tighten up. Am healthy but feeling/looking a little fat at 204. I may have to chat with Heineken a little less often, LOL! On the bright side... physically I feel better a little heavier, no pains, colds, problems sleeping, etc... it's diffucult staying hydrated here but all my work-outs are going better with more weight. Will clean my food up a bit but eat more. 210 or so should be fine for a guy my height and there won't be any serious dieting until october or so but this time I'll get help.

look div saw me do it..i cut right thru the attitude but NOT with attitude myself or "i'm a gonna give her a dose of reality"..naaahhh..i conquer with charm ;)..... with good nature and a playful attitude..people usually end up relaxing around me....

of course if a girl is an outright bitch..i'll tell her so..i did it at my local bar the last night div ws there..called her a #### for being one..while the rest of the table full of girls were still smiling and giggling at me..  ;)

i had approached a table full of girls..6 of em or so..sat down by meself and had a conversation with em..one of em had a problem with that...and tells me that an hour later (not so polite like either..so i told her she ws a insecure c unt) ::)  i still stuck around..not like she could do shit..i know all the bartenders..bouncers and the managers  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2007, 01:10:06 PM »
Are you implying that it's hard to pick up women in Md? I beg to differ well atleast in my part of Md. (southern Md) pickins are slim but very easy!

you mean north beach and chesepake beach...well..true..lol. .
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2007, 05:06:25 PM »
common now....ya see me kiss anyones ass?  i just brought my A-game :)

as i said...and you agreed..its easier elsewhere..women here DO have attitudes....cause of the ratio.. :-\

you r different that i am mate..you have a set type ya go for...when i'm on vacation..i'm social and i'll talk to anyone...including red neckey guys covered in tattoos ;D..its just a conversation..

and dood div..ocean city isn't just women..its THE BEACH..how can ya not be impressed??.ya had a good time didntcha?

The beach was cool, I was strictly talking about the women and the people in general.

Just the contrast between the West and East, I suppose.

I'm glad I made the trip, man.

I think you will like Phoenix more than Baltimore/D.C., though.

BTW:  That guard at the Smithsonian, she called me tonight.......but it still defies explanation.

look div saw me do it..i cut right thru the attitude but NOT with attitude myself or "i'm a gonna give her a dose of reality"..naaahhh..i conquer with charm ;)..... with good nature and a playful attitude..people usually end up relaxing around me....

of course if a girl is an outright bitch..i'll tell her so..i did it at my local bar the last night div ws there..called her a #### for being one..while the rest of the table full of girls were still smiling and giggling at me..  ;)

i had approached a table full of girls..6 of em or so..sat down by meself and had a conversation with em..one of em had a problem with that...and tells me that an hour later (not so polite like either..so i told her she ws a insecure c unt) ::)  i still stuck around..not like she could do shit..i know all the bartenders..bouncers and the managers  ;D

^It's all true, Jake.

He did call the lil' Chinese girl a bitch....  ;D

Junaid's approach is to turn the other cheek and hopefully it relaxes them and allows them to let their guard down.

It's a real novel approach, but most guys don't do it.   :-X

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2007, 11:26:00 PM »

Junaid's approach is to turn the other cheek and hopefully it relaxes them and allows them to let their guard down.

It's a real novel approach, but most guys don't do it.   :-X

DIV

:o   :o   :o  What a sneeky little bugger! I hate it when guys do that. You're all good & mad, ...spoiling for a fight, ...even one you know you can't win, but you gotta let it out just the same, ...and that SOB decides to turn the other cheek on ya at the last minute. What's a girl to do? Hrmph! You see it coming a mile away,
...but still you're powerless to the obvious manipulation. It's like bloody kryptonite!  No fair! >:(
w

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2007, 11:46:10 PM »
:o   :o   :o  What a sneeky little bugger! I hate it when guys do that. You're all good & mad, ...spoiling for a fight, ...even one you know you can't win, but you gotta let it out just the same, ...and that SOB decides to turn the other cheek on ya at the last minute. What's a girl to do? Hrmph! You see it coming a mile away,
...but still you're powerless to the obvious manipulation. It's like bloody kryptonite!  No fair! >:(

It really is a classic move. When a woman is giving you the third degree, asking a million nosey questions, you just say "excuse me" and walk away. You avoid the confrontation and subtly say, "I don't have to answer to you."

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2007, 08:05:33 AM »
It really is a classic move. When a woman is giving you the third degree, asking a million nosey questions, you just say "excuse me" and walk away. You avoid the confrontation and subtly say, "I don't have to answer to you."

Really? You find that works for you? hmmmm... I would think that if the woman was asking a million nosey questions to begin with, ...she might be under the impression she has a right to know, ...in which case avoiding them so obviously might simply tick her off more. I would think getting the messy busy out of the way up front by being both polite and direct would disabuse her of any illusions that you're required to "answer to her". Nip that red flag in the bud before the situation blows up to be a bigger problem than it has to be IMO.

As an aside, why is that men are so fearful on being confrontational with a woman, or to contfront issues or face challenges head on, but will easily get overly aggressive & confrontational with other men? If I had to list some of my biggest turn-offs, ...that would be right up there among the top of the list. If there's an issue, ...deal with it, and move on, ...don't run away from it. That's so cowardly imo.
w

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2007, 09:18:12 AM »
Medford is white  like white on rice, albino white  ;D
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2007, 10:59:35 AM »
As an aside, why is that men are so fearful on being confrontational with a woman, or to contfront issues or face challenges head on, but will easily get overly aggressive & confrontational with other men? If I had to list some of my biggest turn-offs, ...that would be right up there among the top of the list. If there's an issue, ...deal with it, and move on, ...don't run away from it. That's so cowardly imo.

Once again you miss the boat. It's not about being fearful. It's about not liking nosey people. When I meet someone for the first time whether it be male or female, I don't immediately start interrogating them. So, I don't expect it to be done to me.

Tell me Jag, what do I have to gain by revealing my private affairs to a complete stranger?

As far as your confrontation question, men tend to be more respectful than women because men realize that they can get KTFO.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2007, 11:00:16 AM »

Like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2007, 11:15:21 AM »

what he means turn the other cheek sweetie is  that i'm usually alomost always a happy person and if you being mean i really cant be bothered wasting my night on you.....i read "bitch" as insecure..now if ya really press my buttons i'll call you that and stick around and charm your friends to make ya uncomfy....exactly what CAN you do when you friends are giggling and smiling along with me.."sit there in a corner and fume" ..GOOD..then ya deserve it..

if i walk away from you i usually dont want ya following me..i'm done with you at that point..

guys that play the "hot n cold" games usually return cause they dont have the confidence to think they have other options..

i turn heads when i walk into a place..or i believe i do...i have options  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2007, 11:18:24 AM »
As an aside, why is that men are so fearful on being confrontational with a woman, or to contfront issues or face challenges head on, but will easily get overly aggressive & confrontational with other men

i shaved..i showered..i made an effort to look good..i drove..i paid cover..now i'm here at my fav bar..

why the heck would i wanna waste my precious 3 or 4 hours i'm there with a woman that just wants to fight... :-\

got me?

as far as other men go..unless they r my friends..they aren't even a blip on my radar..soo a fight is out of the question unless some other guy goes out of his way to piss me off..
carpe` vaginum!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2007, 01:14:01 PM »

Many American women feel threatened by this. YOu are NOT NORMAL! Excuse me, unusual ;D. Seriously, your logic patterns are more Biz like and linear than rabbit in a blender...

Many American women cant deal w/ issues straight on, you'd end up w/ them hiding under the table drooling on themselfz.  Frankly I feel a lot of non English as 1st lang Gals are way better at expressing themselves, because they are right to the point. Sometimes brutaly so, carefull what you ask shit...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »

Medford is white, but has blue eyes.

That's a deal-breaker in the land of DIV.   :-X

Once again you miss the boat. It's not about being fearful. It's about not liking nosey people. When I meet someone for the first time whether it be male or female, I don't immediately start interrogating them. So, I don't expect it to be done to me.

Tell me Jag, what do I have to gain by revealing my private affairs to a complete stranger?

As far as your confrontation question, men tend to be more respectful than women because men realize that they can get KTFO.

I go against the grain in this respect.

I won't even bother talking to a woman I don't find attractive, nor answer her questions. 

What's the point?

If I'm engaging and answering it means I think she has potential, in which case I'll answer just about anything.

I'm not worried about being "KTFO" because at that point it's about me, not her and either she will accept who I am or she won't.

It also works both ways.

If I don't like the answers I'm getting or her intelligence, body language etc., I'll end the conversation and move on.

I do have a specific type (pale), but even if I find it, there's no way I'm going to settle if I don't like her.

In that same fastion, I wouldn't have sex with a blond, tan girl even if she flirted shamelessly. 

There's no point in it for me.

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »
props to Div..

i will say that Div is fun to hang with....very friggin easy going (outside of a restutant  :D  ) ...although he seemd to love the trees here in MD...he called everything a forest..lol..i mean that ws a surprise to me......i guess living here i dont notice..but it ws plesantly surprising to have someone else point out nature.. 8)
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2007, 05:28:28 PM »

i shaved..i showered..i made an effort to look good..i drove..i paid cover..now i'm here at my fav bar..

why the heck would i wanna waste my precious 3 or 4 hours i'm there with a woman that just wants to fight... :-\

That's just it Toxie. I'm not talking about fighting, ...I'm talking about confronting an issue straight on an dealing with it, rather than running away from it.

Everyone knows it's not going to be a "fun" conversation, ...but issues have to be dealt with, they won't go away on their own. Just deal with it, get the hard part out of the way, and go back to being fun again, instead of putting it off and letting it fester unresolved
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »

Sorry Thin Lizzy if I gave you the impression I thought YOU were being fearful. I mentioned it as an aside, because it was a thought that popped into my mind. I wasn't directly saying YOU were typical of the pet peeve i found cowardly,

I was about to say ...sha right KTFO by a woman? ...then I remembered where I was. nuff said  :-X

ps- And ya, I really misunderstood the other part. I didn't know you were talking about a stranger. I thought you were referring to a clingy girlfriend who wants to everything right down to what flavour of BaskinRoobins you were thinking about, and felt she had a right to know.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2007, 08:22:56 PM »
That's just it Toxie. I'm not talking about fighting, ...I'm talking about confronting an issue straight on an dealing with it, rather than running away from it.

Everyone knows it's not going to be a "fun" conversation, ...but issues have to be dealt with, they won't go away on their own. Just deal with it, get the hard part out of the way, and go back to being fun again, instead of putting it off and letting it fester unresolved

judi..if i'm at a resturant with a girl..or at home with her ok i'll confront issues..i have NO PROBLEM with that...even though sometimes i shy away to spare peoples feelings..but if they push me i'll tell em straight up...then dont complain that i said something that hurt ya..

BUT...at a bar or nite club when i'm out with the INTENTION of being happy and care free and NOTHING ELSE....i simply canot be bothered with YOUR issues...

not my issues..not my insecurities..i'm here for the sole purpose of having a good time and if ya impede that even in the slightest bit..i want nothing to do with you...

and thats not me being an ass..i think thats pretty fair...and as a woman why do ya wanna ruin a guys nite out (not to mention your own) by negative stuff...both you and i worked the whole week..we r finally out..lets forget real life and enjoy the moment and good conversation and good wine shall we?

is that 2 much 2 ask sweetie?
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »
judi..if i'm at a resturant with a girl..or at home with her ok i'll confront issues..i have NO PROBLEM with that...even though sometimes i shy away to spare peoples feelings..but if they push me i'll tell em straight up...then dont complain that i said something that hurt ya..

BUT...at a bar or nite club when i'm out with the INTENTION of being happy and care free and NOTHING ELSE....i simply canot be bothered with YOUR issues...

not my issues..not my insecurities..i'm here for the sole purpose of having a good time and if ya impede that even in the slightest bit..i want nothing to do with you...

and thats not me being an ass..i think thats pretty fair...and as a woman why do ya wanna ruin a guys nite out (not to mention your own) by negative stuff...both you and i worked the whole week..we r finally out..lets forget real life and enjoy the moment and good conversation and good wine shall we?

is that 2 much 2 ask sweetie?

nope, not at all. I think there's some confusion. maybe I'm not speaking clearly.

I'm not refering to ruining a night out on the town. There's a time and place for everything, and a night out on the town is not for bringing up domestic issues. I'm talking about at home, or something. It's like some guys (not saying YOU) but some guys just can't deal. To me it's one of the biggest turn off's. It's just such cowardice. and the ironic part is, they end up so miserable dreading the inevitable, ...it would have been less painful to simply deal with the issue and put it behind you.  Eggshells are not for walking on, ...unless relatives are visiting.  :P  Then a bulletproof vest, and knife-proof cup, a helmut, and as much camouflage gear as you can get are in order.  ;D
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2007, 07:27:44 AM »
I'm talking about at home, or something. It's like some guys (not saying YOU) but some guys just can't deal. To me it's one of the biggest turn off's. It's just such cowardice. and the ironic part is, they end up so miserable dreading the inevitable

i've walked on egg shells before...to save her feelings..then she pushed me and pushed me and asked for the truth..so i told her..

then she turned into an insecure c unt for it..

so i dumped her ass...now her friends think i'm an asshole  :-\...right..

there is another one thats married now and to THIS day asks me why i never had sex with her....and to this day i always tell her " cause you were out of my league sweetie" ...the real reason is " cause hon you r an insecure b itch and i'd rather cut my thingy off than put it in you"

necessary lies..
carpe` vaginum!