Author Topic: Attack of the MILFs  (Read 24171 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Attack of the MILFs
« on: June 25, 2007, 09:36:21 PM »
I've been visiting Junaid (Protein Farts) since last Tuesday and we've just returned from a weekend foray in to Ocean City, MD.

Expectations were high for Junaid, in terms of hookups and random sexual encounters.

Suffice to say, all we encountered were alot of families, couples and a boatload of tipsy MILFs.

Not exactly what he or I, for that matter, expected.

Not that I was really looking for sex, but it would have been a pretty pathetic showing if I had been.

Some of it was circumstance, two weekends before the 4th of July, and some of it was probably just us being us.

I suppose my outlook differs from that of most men when it comes to these type of social situations.

My standards don't change regardless of the situation, while most men, in my estimation will compromise for the sake of sex.

Junaid did end up finding one woman who worked out for him.

There weren't many women there who were even on my radar to begin with.

I expected more women of the "pale" variety considering it is the East Coast.

What I saw were more of the same tanned, half-baked, blond nondescript types I left back in Phoenix.

Not that I have anything against all MILFs, but what makes them think that baked turkey look is attractive at 40 even if it was passable fifteen years prior?

One of you, I implore you, please answer for the MILF nation.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Attack of the MILFs
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 09:46:40 PM »
=
poor markie he's been strugglin..he's not used to drinking as much or  missing workouts..or having margaritas for breakfast  :D

its a 'toxic' life!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 10:25:01 PM »
Hi Div,

Good to see you around. Where have you been?

Sorry your quest for an anemic looking vampire came up short. Have you considered perusing a bat cave?  :D
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 05:02:32 AM »
Hey Div, we missed ya!
:D Weee

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 05:28:01 AM »
I expected more women of the "pale" variety considering it is the East Coast.

You didn't think the sun hit this part of the country?   ::)   But, I can honestly say I have not let the sun touch me with the intent of getting colour for over 2 years or longer. 

Hey Toxie, I called you back yesterday,it rang then I got voice mail which told me it was full!   
   >:(

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 05:47:49 AM »
Div and Tox...

8)
S

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 05:53:19 AM »
Well Div..... the MILF phenomenon is multifaceted:

Some guys/women have severe mommy issues.

Another part of the equation is women equating femininity with external appearance. People like that have to do everything possible for the sake of attracting younger men. Being tanned, fake-boobed and partying are all associated with vitality/youth. Instead of competing with younger women they just end up being too available (cougars) so guys don't take them seriously.

In a male dominated society, women are evaluated way differently than males. As guys get older people tend to look for other qualities in them. No one ever feels sorry for an unmarried guy with no kids or asks why he's still single. This day and age there's not even a huge benefit to marriage for most. Women, on the other hand, seem to gain a sort of legitimacy in the eyes of others the second they get a ring.

I only bring up marriage because a lot of the women you're refering to are likely divorced. Would be pretty hard to guess how many of them married and started families too soon just because they were doing what was expected. My estimatation would be many. Why else would they be trying to re-live the college experience in their late thirties, earliy forties and beyond?

I haven't even touched on mental disorders, childhood issues, intimacy problems, chidren, etc... Like I wrote, it's multifaceted. :)

Sucks that your trip wasn't in September when I'll be around.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 05:55:07 AM »

::)    :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 06:16:07 AM »
mi ami go

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 06:22:10 AM »
Sucks that your trip wasn't when I'll be around.

Too true.  Rich young dark handsome and fit stud ProF was threatening to come to London at one point.

Can't wait to miss that.
xL

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 06:44:09 AM »

Too true.  Rich young dark handsome and fit stud ProF was threatening to come to London at one point.

Can't wait to miss that.
xL

Amsterdam probably beckoned.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 06:51:45 AM »
Amsterdam probably beckoned.

Right darlin.  We're talking about a boys night out in Ocean City MD. (And yes, I've been to Atlantic City, Ocean City and Myrtle Beach, then I lived at Daytona for nearly a year)

You don't even have a passport to get to London or Amsterdam or a beach near here and you couldn't fit on airplane seat and you certainly couldn't afford it plus working out the exchange rate is beyond you.

with mad love
(I'm not being rude, I'm just stating the obvious...

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 06:58:24 AM »

Another part of the equation is women equating femininity with external appearance. People like that have to do everything possible for the sake of attracting younger men. Being tanned, fake-boobed and partying are all associated with vitality/youth. Instead of competing with younger women they just end up being too available (cougars) so guys don't take them seriously.

In a male dominated society, women are evaluated way differently than males. As guys get older people tend to look for other qualities in them. No one ever feels sorry for an unmarried guy with no kids or asks why he's still single. This day and age there's not even a huge benefit to marriage for most. Women, on the other hand, seem to gain a sort of legitimacy in the eyes of others the second they get a ring.

I only bring up marriage because a lot of the women you're refering to are likely divorced. Would be pretty hard to guess how many of them married and started families too soon just because they were doing what was expected. My estimatation would be many. Why else would they be trying to re-live the college experience in their late thirties, earliy forties and beyond?

I haven't even touched on mental disorders, childhood issues, intimacy problems, chidren, etc... Like I wrote, it's multifaceted. :)

Me thinks you're projecting here a little herr doktor!  :)  All he said was that there were a bunch of over-tanned, drunken middle-aged women around... there could be a number of explanations for that.

There's a whole crew of 40-pluses in my office who take yearly vacations as a herd... they're all married but they love to get away it seems, and spend a week laughing and "hooting it up"  :) and probably getting too sloshed every night, and from their pics, looks like they have a lot of fun.

btw... in my circles, an unmarried guy in his forties ALSO looks suspect.  Probably has severe issues somewhere in the head, is closeted, has weird sexual appetites no woman could live with day and day out, or is just unwantable in some or many ways.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 07:08:20 AM »

Hey Toxie, I called you back yesterday,it rang then I got voice mail which told me it was full!   
   >:(

tis ok babydoll... i kinda passed ouit 20 mins after i called ya... :-[
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2007, 07:10:33 AM »

we're gonna go to phoenix and see div..  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 07:10:38 AM »
tis ok babydoll... i kinda passed ouit 20 mins after i called ya... :-[

tell someone to check the voice mail box.  Or does it get full everyday?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 07:11:55 AM »

Can't wait to miss that.
xL

december... :)

my couxin is getting married  and i'll be in london..

i just cant bear to go to paki  right now with 110 degree temps..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 07:13:05 AM »
  tell someone to check the voice mail box.  Or does it get full everyday?

it gets flu everyday... >:(  i just erased it...its all the "would you like to refinance your mortgage" people  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 08:19:41 AM »

Several good points, Jake.

I do think there's some validity to the idea that many of these women are trying to relive a portion of the party life they've been missing via long marriages and other various commitments.

Unfortunately, there is no rewind button on the life remote.

As a thirty year old guy, seeing these women sloshed, trying to play the part of women half their age is a bit embarrassing.

I feel sorry for them more than anything.

Junaid wants to come out to Phoenix, so perhaps you can coordinate that for the fall.

On the flipside, I did see some pale girls, but they were strictly jailbait.

Most of the women were tan and that's sad for the eastcoast.

I suppose I'd have to go to New York to find the type of pale pets I prefer...    :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 08:20:08 AM »
wtf is a milf anyways?
xL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 08:22:14 AM »
wtf is a milf anyways?
xL

mum i wanna pork!  :D
carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 08:30:16 AM »
You've lost me, is that an American thing?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 08:31:49 AM »
Damn, pickin's were that slim in OC?

Good to hear from ya DIV.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 08:35:06 AM »
Right darlin.  We're talking about a boys night out in Ocean City MD. (And yes, I've been to Atlantic City, Ocean City and Myrtle Beach, then I lived at Daytona for nearly a year)

You don't even have a passport to get to London or Amsterdam or a beach near here and you couldn't fit on airplane seat and you certainly couldn't afford it plus working out the exchange rate is beyond you.

with mad love
(I'm not being rude, I'm just stating the obvious...

xxx,

Would you please state the obvious in a more lucid manner? I live within walking distance of a beach now and have never made any posts concerning visiting you in europe.

Deedles,

Not projecting, LOL! Old guys chasing 20yr old girls are just as sad.

Toxie,

Seeing Div would be a blast but having the time to do it would be really difficult. We'll probably find a few fun things to do there over the 4 months I'll be around. I have a gf so there won't be any playing wing-man or occupying other chicks so you can run game, LOL! But, I will help fine tune your B.S. meter so you can spot the pros and anticipate a lot of their game. :)

Div,

Hitting NY city is the only way to find the pale, true goth, sub you're seeking. For that you'd need an experienced guide. I can't stand the city, too crowded. Other than being at an airport, I haven't been there since '88 and it still hasn't been long enough to suit me. If you and Juni had similar tastes, he would have known where to look in Md. to find what you like. I'd guess a lot of pale, depressed chicks would be into poetry. Talk Juni into joining one of those lame really interesting poetry clubs that do readings in bars and coffee houses before your next visit so he can do some recon expand his poetic horizons. :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 09:16:08 AM »
Love is the law.

ok. 
LOVE IS THE ANSWER.
but what was the question?

& did I break it or something?
Ooops

me? lucid?