Author Topic: fOR everYone that HATES islam and thinks all muslims are terrorists..  (Read 7676 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: fOR everYone that HATES islam and thinks all muslims are terrorists..
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2007, 11:16:55 AM »
Just wondered if it was some kind of evolutionary trait? To aid the catching of puffins, perhaps?

ROFLMAO! haha, nice one  ;D :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2007, 01:20:02 PM »
Well you're ignorant too! :-*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_of_first_male_Muslim

"This conversion would have happened sometime between 610 CE, when Muhammad started sharing his experiences (visions of divine origin) with his immediate family, and 612 CE"

Therefore, the concept of a muslim pre-dates your incorrect view of islam.

Obviously Muhammad had disciples near the beginning of his revelations as the hadiths began in the 610's. However, for the third time, "Muhammad could not have been a Muslim until after he received his final revelation; otherwise, by implication, not all revelations are necessary tenants of Islam." The same reasoning applies to his followers. We are debating a matter of semantics, not historical accuracy, and I am still waiting for "evidence of Adam and Eve, or any other monotheist predating Judaism, practicing the 5 Pillars of Islam" :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2007, 01:33:07 PM »
Obviously Muhammad had disciples near the beginning of his revelations as the hadiths began in the 610's. However, for the third time, "Muhammad could not have been a Muslim until after he received his final revelation; otherwise, by implication, not all revelations are necessary tenants of Islam." The same reasoning applies to his followers. We are debating a matter of semantics, not historical accuracy, and I am still waiting for "evidence of Adam and Eve, or any other monotheist predating Judaism, practicing the 5 Pillars of Islam" :)

It's implied. It's implied because the mother of books has been around since as long as god has. Research islam.

And sorry, but your responce is hardly a come back. You're clutching at straws. If you are infact correct, ammed wikipedia.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that islam has been around forever with the existance as god, as the "mother of books", of which the koran is a perfect replica for.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2007, 02:24:40 PM »
It's implied. It's implied because the mother of books has been around since as long as god has. Research islam.

And sorry, but your responce is hardly a come back. You're clutching at straws. If you are infact correct, ammed wikipedia.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that islam has been around forever with the existance as god, as the "mother of books", of which the koran is a perfect replica for.

You chose to refute my evaluation concerning the implication of labelling Muhammad’s disciples as "Muslims" before his final revelation based on "the mother of books" having been around "since as long as god has". Unfortunately, you cannot substantiate this assertion by producing evidence of "Muslims" adhering to the 5 pillars of Islam before the corrupting influences of Judaism and Christianity.

Therefore, it is you, not I, who are grasping at straws. Care to “ammed” your previous posts?

:)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2007, 05:54:21 PM »
I just got back from a fishing trip, bitches. Caught some fluke and a few sting rays.. None were legal as they were too small.

Toxic, you're an idiot. I'm not two faced..

My parents know that I drink and smoke, and they know of my anti religious stand. I don't really have to prove shit to you.

Your parents don't know that you do coke.. You probably don't have the sac to tell them.  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2007, 12:36:39 AM »
You chose to refute my evaluation concerning the implication of labelling Muhammad’s disciples as "Muslims" before his final revelation based on "the mother of books" having been around "since as long as god has". Unfortunately, you cannot substantiate this assertion by producing evidence of "Muslims" adhering to the 5 pillars of Islam before the corrupting influences of Judaism and Christianity.

Therefore, it is you, not I, who are grasping at straws. Care to “ammed” your previous posts?

:)

False, your main strength in your posts is your protentious manner and way with language.

"This conversion would have happened sometime between 610 CE, when Muhammad started sharing his experiences (visions of divine origin) with his immediate family, and 612 CE"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2007, 08:08:08 AM »
False, your main strength in your posts is your protentious manner and way with language.

This has been established; now Google the date his visions ended.

At this point I will assume you cannot produce the evidence I have requested several times. Pity :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2007, 09:20:35 AM »
This has been established; now Google the date his visions ended.

At this point I will assume you cannot produce the evidence I have requested several times. Pity :)

Where's your evidence "muslims" didn't exist until muhammads final vision? Other than your psuedo intellectual canned reply, does it exist?

What was muhammad and his adherents faiths up until muhammads final vision? Were they Jews, Pagans maybe, Agnostic, Atheist?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2007, 05:44:03 AM »
seauantea, I'm still awaiting your evidence.
الاسلام هو شيطانية