Author Topic: Big Blutos legday! Special report! NO PRISONERS!!! yeah baby!  (Read 6261 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Allright baby.

Friday is legday and it's the 2nd leg workout of the week! That's right! I work my legs twice a week! I'm hardcore like that.

I've had problems with my right foot for a couple of months now so some shit I just can't do, luckily a few weeks ago I discovered I still can do legpresses.

First I kicked off the day by watching BOTH leg segments of Fulblown and M3 - TEAM LEVRONE!

That got me all fired up for my workout.

After that I left for the gym. I headed for the leg extensions to pre-exhaust before the legpress. I got 6 sets of 6 on that and moved some serious weight.

Then at my last set I saw some old fart resting in the legpress, I gave him a stare and he called it the day!

I then headed over to the legpress. My mind was occupied with what weight I should use. Last time I had a new all time high with the number of plates and I was thinking if I should stay on that weight to make sure I was comfortable with it before moving up - but I said fuck it and put 2 more plates on!

After 3 sets KEVIN appeared in my mind and said "you can do more baby!"

And I slammed 2 more plates to the machine!!!

I did 3 more sets - a total of 6 sets! VOLUME BABY! none of that weak 1-2 set shit!

After that I immediately hit the lying leg curls and did 6x6 on that as well!

Finished it off with 4 sets of seated leg curls 25 reps each to fry those logs! After that veins was popping out all over the place - Ronnie Coleman style!

Most would've called it the day now, but not me - I headed over the seated calves machine - I can't currently do the standing one due to my foot, so I had to give it my all for the seated!

None of that jerking up and down quarterrep bullshit Ronnie does - I did 10 sets of 5, full reps with pause on the top with a squeeze! All the way down, all the way up!

After that I could hardly walk but I managed to drag myself outta the gym.

At this time most of you girly men would sip on a shake or bring out a box of chicken and rice, not me! I'm not 2 weeks out of the Olympia!

I'm a man! I train like a man, I drink like a man and I eat like a man!

I headed over to a restaurant and ordered in Wiener schnitzel! (řízek!) and a large portion of french fries and a large beer with that! THATS THE WAY I DO IT!

I hope this post inspire you to work harder and not be a pussy at the gym!
Z

anvil

• Getbig IV
Re: Big Blutos legday! Special report! NO PRISONERS!!! yeah baby!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 07:39:43 AM »
Yes!!!!!  I am so motivated now, I am going to leave work and spend the next 7 hours at the gym!  In fact, I will just quit my job and make working out my new job!!!  This is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!  This is MANLY!!!!!    AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 07:40:33 AM »
Yes!!!!!  I am so motivated now, I am going to leave work and spend the next 7 hours at the gym!  In fact, I will just quit my job and make working out my new job!!!  This is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!  This is MANLY!!!!!    AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!

Good! I'm thinking of putting out a training video! I've allready mailed MITS and I'm awaiting his response
Z

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 07:42:45 AM »
WIll this training video show you preparing your meals for the day?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 07:43:34 AM »
WIll this training video show you preparing your meals for the day?

Well I mostly eat out but I will have MITS follow me just like he follows Ronnie! It will also follow me drinking etc!

Z

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 07:46:16 AM »
u should really make some t-shirts that will offend meatheads in the gym who think they are the shit. I know i would wear one.... "it aint just genetics... its all drugs" was one, but u should do something more hardcore

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 07:47:43 AM »
u should really make some t-shirts that will offend meatheads in the gym who think they are the shit. I know i would wear one.... "it aint just genetics... its all drugs" was one, but u should do something more hardcore

yes that's a good idea we have to think of something

a lot of people watch me when I train so maybe I should do something like "stop staring, start lifting" or "if you lifted instead of stare, you too would be big"

Z

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 07:49:48 AM »

On leg day I like to eat a huge breakfast, vomit all over a white T-Shirt, then wear that shirt to the gym.  It is a continual reminder to be extreme at all times, a true iron warrior; that is HARDCORE!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 07:55:21 AM »

After that I left for the gym. I headed for the leg extensions to pre-exhaust before the legpress. I got 6 sets of 6 on that and moved some serious weight.
LOL. 6x6 on the leg extension!? Serious weight?! Oh brother. If I warmed up with 'serious weight' on the leg extension to get but 6 reps, I'd be looking at least 300lbs+. I'd also be looking at ripped tendons and other assorted damages. Epic bullshit.   

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 07:59:01 AM »
LOL. 6x6 on the leg extension!? Serious weight?! Oh brother. If I warmed up with 'serious weight' on the leg extension to get but 6 reps, I'd be looking at least 300lbs+. I'd also be looking at ripped tendons and other assorted damages. Epic bullshit.   

thats because youre not used to heavy training! i train at a hardcore underground gym, the weight stack is not that shit you use at your local fitness facility!

Z

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 02:45:48 PM »

you're actually beleiving the bullsh*t that he say's?
I love me some me!!!

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 10:40:37 PM »
Food and beer!!  Lets go!!