Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 93051 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine
« on: June 30, 2007, 12:07:27 AM »
ok
i got dozens of members here asking me for an example for pro bodybuilder cycles,,as i said many times before in general,,we do not get completely off drugs we only reduce the number of products/doses etc,,

what i will do here is give you a typical top pro routine,,THIS SHOULD NOT BE IMMITATED! THIS IS FOR BODYBUILDERS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL STAGES OF HORMONE USE,,THIS IS NOT FOR BEGGINERS NOR IS IT FOR THE RECREATIONAL USER!  i did not write the following but it is best describe a high level pro bodybuilder routine and i confirm this post

again be careful and dont think that by doing the same you will get same results,,you need the genetic response to be there in the first place! you need to be able to compete locally and do well with a lot less hormones

enjoy

PRE-CONTEST:

10-7 WEEKS OUT

250 mg sustanon per day

250 mg testopan (enanthate) per day

1000 Deca Durabolin

Humatrope Growth Hormone, 6 units per, 6 times a day!! (Five times a week)

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning

Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)

Oxymethelone (whatever type he can get) 5x50mg tabs

300 mcg T3 per day

200-mcg clen (taken five days on 2 days off)

Nubain 5 ml a day, 3 times a week (supposedly to reduce the addictiveness)

Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

He does do IGF-1 but he limits it to 4 week cycles as he believes that most of the research on this shows limited length of time of effectiveness. He will then follow this up with a 4-week break

80 mg fluxoetine (prozac) to help with the chemical imbalances and to assist him to keep stress from the drugs down

180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts

6-2 WEEKS OUT:

4,000 mg Testosterone Propionate

2 vials of Masteron

2 vials of Parabolan

10 tabs of halotestin per day, before training

DNP for a week in weeks 6,4 and 2

Clenbuterol on alternating weeks at 400mcg per day

T3 400mcg per day

Nubain as above

Insulin as above

Growth Hormone 6 units 6 times per day

IGF-1 for the four weeks to week 2 at 100 mcg per day.

100mg of fluxoetine (prozac)

Ephedrine as above

I estimate the mg’s at somewhere around 6,500 to 7,000 mgs a week

WEEKS 2 AND FIRST HALF OF WEEK 1:

Same as above except the Nubain is dropped, as it is unnecessary, as well as the IGF-1 is dropped.

Also one extra ampoule of Parabolan and Masteron per day.

LAST THREE DAYS:

Uses neoton 500, creatine phosphate (its an injectable I believe) in his carb deplete/load, he was unspecific on dosages

Two days out he uses Lasix (still a favorite) 80 mg four times a day, for two days.

The newest thing out is a plasma expander, by the name of

Groenaut, apparently from Europe, this works much in the same way as Glycerol in that it drams water out from underneath the skin and into the muscle and bloodstream leaving a very dry full look if it is done correctly, of course as with high stakes bodybuilding there is that ever apparent degree of risk, the risk here is mixing a diuretic which dumps the water from the system and a drug that tries to pull the water in, if the effect is too great, the least that could happen is that you don’t fill out and you look flat, dry but flat, the worst well the drug tends to favor skeletal muscle over smooth cardiac muscle, hence you are then in shit street as your heart dehydrates, and cardiac arrest kicks in, (not the same thing as Momo, though).

There are a lot of other drugs that are used such as amphetamines to help blunt the appetite and to give him energy as he gets closer to a show, as his body fat drops down to below 5 percent, he tends to feel very ill and tired, he also uses a lot of immuno stimulating supplements so he doesn’t get sick, of course as he is wired from the amphetamines he has to use xanax, halicon and valium (rotated to reduce reliance on a certain drug supposedly).

On show day the use of insulin before going on stage to get the last bit of fullness and bring out his vascularity, (up close this guy has veins that an octopus would envy. Shooting 10 units I.V before going on but after any pumping up he does

fallen angel

climber

• Getbig III
Re: tip of week
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 12:14:20 AM »
this is why bodybuilding is so fun
Hrmmm

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 12:17:00 AM »
omg so much ?
TEAM WOLF

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 12:40:18 AM »
who would actually do this  ::)

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 12:47:19 AM »

seems kinda extreme

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 12:48:39 AM »

Same dipshit moron who would recommend it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 12:50:17 AM »
i can hardly remember to take creatine once or twice a day i could never do any of that stuff haha
Z

rick brophy

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 12:52:16 AM »
they seriously inject GH 6 times a day? how many needles penetrate the body of a professional bodybuilder per day, total...

also would it be safe to say that this is similar to what the top 10 at the olympia use?

fucking nuts.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 12:53:08 AM »
they seriously inject GH 6 times a day? how many needles penetrate the body of a professional bodybuilder per day, total...

also would it be safe to say that this is similar to what the top 10 at the olympia use?

fucking nuts.

he's full of shit... like, for example: what kind of moron stacks clen with ephedrine as he's recommending.
Hrmmm

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 12:53:38 AM »
All that will have a major physological effect on the guy as well.

rick brophy

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2007, 12:55:50 AM »
All that will have a major physological effect on the guy as well.

well have you ever noticed that guys like jay don't exactly act normal... ever. something's got to account for his totally bizarre personality.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 12:57:37 AM »
this is something a loser bb with shitty genetics would do im thinking of kovacs, palumbo, and maybe someone like king or dennis james

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 01:03:34 AM »
Holy crap that is alot of gear.  I thought a gram of test a week, 100mgs of tren a day and 10 d-bol a day was a lot.  I wonder if that much is really needed in order for him/her to grow or is it that his/her receptors are burned out?

\

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 01:08:59 AM »
Ain't it sad the stuff is necessity to compete in the high ranks, can you still be proud on your archievements when the outcome is made possible because of an excessive usage of gear? in the old days they used stuff too but the emphasize was more on hard training and food than on the juice.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 01:40:21 AM »
he's full of shit... like, for example: what kind of moron stacks clen with ephedrine as he's recommending.

not at all,,right now im myself on 300mcg/day and 75-100mg ephedrine/day and i only started prep for o,,my heart doesnt even feel it,,heart beat is at 80 per min while on the products while at rest,,but the termo heat is on like i want it to be and with the added t3 its very effective and quick way down to chizeled 3-4  ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 01:43:55 AM »
this is something a loser bb with shitty genetics would do im thinking of kovacs, palumbo, and maybe someone like king or dennis james

all as in ALL top pro bodybuilders are very aware of this routine with litle changes here and there,, and its not only the new guys,,ken used to do it back in the 90s to this extreme,,so did thomas prince,,,so did many others that made a mark on the industry
fallen angel

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 01:59:07 AM »
all as in ALL top pro bodybuilders are very aware of this routine with litle changes here and there,, and its not only the new guys,,ken used to do it back in the 90s to this extreme,,so did thomas prince,,,so did many others that made a mark on the industry
Youre a pussy shut thte fuckj up

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 02:25:07 AM »
not at all,,right now im myself on 300mcg/day and 75-100mg ephedrine/day and i only started prep for o,,my heart doesnt even feel it,,heart beat is at 80 per min while on the products while at rest,,but the termo heat is on like i want it to be and with the added t3 its very effective and quick way down to chizeled 3-4  ;)

Hey, gh15 are you Markus Ruhl?
Hrmmm

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 03:23:12 AM »
holy shit.

must suck having of think of sticking yourself with needles 24/7

and i think eating every 2-3 hours is hard enough

glad im a natty  :)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 03:44:10 AM »
i can beleive it,,, without the nubain theyd be in complete agony from all the site shots... the growth hormone qoute is def true, from the seminars ive been to all the pros have said they pretty much take as much as they can afford to !

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 03:45:01 AM »
do u even have to lift weights using that much?  ::)

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 03:57:38 AM »
So as i asked before, GH15:
since they do ject themselves so frequently, its only normal to suppose that they show out lumps and 'oiled' up synthol-like muscle-sites, rotating only delays the scar-tissue from building up, but seems impossible to prevent when this frequent jecting is getting done.

but the question is, how to prevent lumps on D-DAY? while ur shooting this much and this close to the show.

or is that maybe why all striations have dissapeared on very much top-competitiors?

only dex has em nowadays..

respond

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 04:13:20 AM »
do u even have to lift weights using that much?  ::)

Well said and the answer is no. These jokers don't know how to train anyway.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 04:24:28 AM »
So, back in the 80's, how did Rich achieve a shredded and better striated look, whilst still looking human and probably not using half of these compounds?

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 05:04:48 AM »
Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)

sorry but can someone explain to me why that would happen?