Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 93957 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: tip of week
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2007, 02:24:03 PM »
Its really not that much different than the "pro cycles" that bill puts in his books.
-

Master Blaster

« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2007, 02:31:24 PM »
&mode=related&search=

this is what the best genetics on planet earth looks like with no growth/insulin/t3 combo use,,only aas and duretics/fatburners

Thats the best WITHOUT "growth/insulin/t3 combo"?  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2007, 02:42:09 PM »
If you knew what I was talking about, you'd address the real issue of GH vs/ slin. But you don't. So you can't.

Any HRT doctors on the board who can tell me what happens when you take GH and slin at the same time?
I know where you are going with this but it's complete bullshit. I'm sure you got it from Milos but he doesn't understand how these hormones work nor their active lives! Rest assured, what you heard is BS!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2007, 02:57:15 PM »
I know where you are going with this but it's complete bullshit. I'm sure you got it from Milos but he doesn't understand how these hormones work nor their active lives! Rest assured, what you heard is BS!
Yeah, you didn't read my posts. I said:

1. Milos doesn't tell me about drugs and I don't ask.

2. I spoke w/ an HRT doctor about this.

And since you only read that far, you don't know what I was going to say and you're making a huge assumption that my point is that GH/slin is ineffective. That assumption is wrong on your part.

Take a deep breath, go back and finish reading the thread.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2007, 03:03:33 PM »
I believe it. i know amatuer guys who use 3000mg of test per week. someone who was close to kamali said he admitted to spending over 30k on drugs for contest prep for the olympia a few years ago.

8)

No one is closer than I am and I could tell you EXACTLY what he did for the Olympia and that's way off! Don't believe everything thing you hear bro. BTW, feel free to post this guys name if you like. I would love to know who this guy is.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2007, 03:05:22 PM »

And since you only read that far, you don't know what I was going to say and you're making a huge assumption that my point is that GH/slin is ineffective. That assumption is wrong on your part.

Ok, you're right, didn't read the whole thread,

Still, the "canceling out" theory is a misunderstanding. The injected GH doesn't even peak until a couple-three-four hours after injecting so not eating for a hour after (or taking insulin) really doesn't do jack shit. GH is longer acting hormone than most think. The Igf-1 takes 24 hours to peak after a GH inject.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »
Ok, you're right, didn't read the whole thread,

Still, the "canceling out" theory is a misunderstanding. The injected GH doesn't even peak until a couple-three-four hours after injecting so not eating for a hour after (or taking insulin) really doesn't do jack shit. GH is longer acting hormone than most think. The Igf-1 takes 24 hours to peak after a GH inject.
Yeah I dunno specifics, but that's just what the HRT doc said...you ask Milos, he's got that radio show monday and is asking for questions  ;D

aside: it's odd how some guys come on the board and say "pros hardly take anything cuz they have great genes...you'd be surprised at how little they actually take" then someone else says just the opposite. who do you believe? For example, ask Lee Priest. He seems really honest and up front, but claims to use hardly anything...

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2007, 03:11:40 PM »
No one is closer than I am and I could tell you EXACTLY what he did for the Olympia and that's way off! Don't believe everything thing you hear bro. BTW, feel free to post this guys name if you like. I would love to know who this guy is.
nahh, you know Kamali?

;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2007, 03:13:30 PM »
nahh, you know Kamali?

;)

Just a little.  ;D but I would seriously love to see how much gear 30K would buy for a 12 week cycle. Would last me 2 lifetimes.  :P

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2007, 03:14:17 PM »
Just a little.  ;D but I would seriously love to see how much gear 30K would buy for a 12 week cycle. Would last me 2 lifetimes.  :P
Maybe they got a shitty dealer who inflates prices 50x? ...that'll be $12 for 1 dbol tab...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2007, 03:15:35 PM »
Yeah I dunno specifics, but that's just what the HRT doc said...you ask Milos, he's got that radio show monday and is asking for questions  ;D
You know damn well that's not a question for the radio LOL

With all due respect I don't think is a man to talk science with. He thinks taking aminos during workouts will cause massive anabolism due to the bloodflow. He also thinks insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body, which it is not.

AVBG

« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2007, 05:36:57 PM »
aside: it's odd how some guys come on the board and say "pros hardly take anything cuz they have great genes...you'd be surprised at how little they actually take" then someone else says just the opposite. who do you believe? For example, ask Lee Priest. He seems really honest and up front, but claims to use hardly anything...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/radio3.htm

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2007, 05:01:06 AM »
so gh36, why the NUBAIN?

are u ashamed to answer or somthing?

there r better things to get high on, there are less addictive painkillers around, + this case also uses Xanax and Prozac (....)

tellme what i wanna hear: do they(inc you) use it to reduce pain from workouts????

that wd be f lame

the amph's etc i understand: they are effective

the gear on itself only should greatly reduce and perhaps annihilate all workout soreness

my guess is they cant stand the countless continuous depot-aches and need to sleep and work their muscle through that pain, therefore nubain.

id use smt else then nubain though

--------------------------------------
how does the liver/kidneys take all this?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2007, 05:31:19 AM »
I probably shouldn't say but I guess I can make an exception this time. Please do not try to imitate this; it is way to hardcore for the average bodybuilder. If you must copy it, atleast use regular nitro tech/cell tech instead of the hardcore version. Here it goes:
Gakic
Pump Tech
Nitro Tech Hardcore
Cell Tech Hardcore
Anator P70
Creakic (on and off every 4 weeks)
Hydroxycut Hardcore (starting 12 weeks out)
Mass Tech (on and off every 6 weeks)
Kerry's homemade fat free muffins (5 weeks on, 2 weeks off)

Tweeter, you forgot Lanas Egg Whites ::)

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2007, 06:15:42 AM »

You, who obviously have no drug knowledge are trying to prove that this cycle doesn't work properly because of the timing of the GH and Slin injections.  I guess by looking on stage you can see that it doesn't work correctly.  GH15 put this up so that we could look at it and probably say holy shit I never knew they took so much.  You the Dug Guru, are trying to prove him wrong when he didn't even write it in the first place.  Why do you write your own "pro" cycle for us to look at?  Your buddy Milos advocates huge insulin protocols for all of his "team", and along with it probably large increases in the GH usage.  It is evidenced in the large weight gains with him, and waistline gains too.  Stop trying to act as if you have any sort of idea about this, and stick to the Natural Board.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2007, 06:23:36 AM »
I probably shouldn't say but I guess I can make an exception this time. Please do not try to imitate this; it is way to hardcore for the average bodybuilder. If you must copy it, atleast use regular nitro tech/cell tech instead of the hardcore version. Here it goes:
Gakic
Pump Tech
Nitro Tech Hardcore
Cell Tech Hardcore
Anator P70
Creakic (on and off every 4 weeks)
Hydroxycut Hardcore (starting 12 weeks out)
Mass Tech (on and off every 6 weeks)
Kerry's homemade fat free muffins (5 weeks on, 2 weeks off)

aren't you worried about roid rage?
Here comes the money shot

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2007, 07:15:58 AM »
aren't you worried about roid rage?

xanax prozac n nubain

problem solved

then take amphetamines to get you moving again

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2007, 07:32:08 AM »
aren't you worried about roid cell-tech rage?

:)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2007, 07:40:01 AM »
One thing that is blatantly obvious is that GH and slin don't mix.

You've got this guy doing GH 6x/day plus slin in morn and w/ each meal (probably 8-10 meals/day). So the slin will completely negate all effects of the GH.

...and you're trying to sell me on this? not happening today...sorry.

Lots of people are using gh/slin postWO now and gaining fast when they havent gained for years, the gh blunts the shuttling effects of the slin to fat cells, gh and slin does work when used together.
8) B.B.C. 8)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2007, 07:51:36 AM »

get the FUUK out of this thread garraeth... there are few threads worth reading on this board... this one is good. stop messing it up by letting your ego come in and attack gh15 when you truly don't know shit. ever read a package insert of growth hormone?? it says right there that growth hormone therapy can require additional insulin... GH stimulates your pancreas to produce and release addtional insulin... why??? because increased growth hormone levels require higher insulin levels... most of GH effects are mediated by igf1 which requires the simultaneous presence of GH and insulin. that is what mother nature/evolution has intended so stop running your mouth and tell peeople to wait an hour between shots. best thing you can do is shoot gh/slin with a big fat glass of applesauce right after your workout.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2007, 07:51:55 AM »
How much money would all that cost?

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2007, 07:59:03 AM »

dude you are not credible when it comes to KK. you deny that he uses synthol etc. when you can clearly see he does so in his naturally weak arms and so on.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2007, 08:16:17 AM »
How sad for a tip like this to be posted on a bodybuilding board. Let's hope Goodrum doesn't read this thread.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2007, 08:26:53 AM »
How sad for a tip like this to be posted on a bodybuilding board. Let's hope Goodrum doesn't read this thread.

how sad????? excuse me.....After all bodybuilding IS drugs.... so yes the bodybuilding board is the most appropriate place for such a post.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2007, 09:06:56 AM »