Author Topic: Milos' claims about pros cycles  (Read 13763 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Milos' claims about pros cycles
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »
I cannot agree more with Milos on what he has said here.

During the 90's i interviewed a great many of top bodybuilders and took in a wealth of information...for the magazine I put out during that time. Some of it on record and most of it off record. The most abusive bodybuilder Ive ever seen was a pro who never competed over 242lbs and he far exceeded anything Milos said but he was absolutely positively not the norm and shouldnt be used as the medium. The norm is/was as Milos has stated. I collected information on 2 Mr Olympias (via longtime training partner, + trainer) and a slew of other top amateurs (who are now pro) and pro's. Right from the horses mouth so to speak.
    Heres the problem. This board is all about conspiracy theories and if its not outrageous enough and so far beyond what "you are doing" then it doesnt fit right in your mind and you dont believe it. Somehow it never registers with people that the current MR olympia was competing as a heavyweight and winning nationally on the teen level roughly 18 plus months after he started training. You juicers on this board?...were you a heavyweight competing and winning nationally 18 months later? Why not? Could it maybe be about genetics after all?
    I was going to go into some pretty distinct detail with this post but I am seeing Milos being called a bullshit artist here and that he has ulterior motives in all this...and Im just sitting here shaking my head. Do you think he really cares about anything on this subject other than some kid getting misinformation in his head and doing something that could be detrimental to that kid healthwise? So Im going to see how this thread plays out and if I see fit, Im going to go into some detail here as Ive come to know it. But if people keep yelling "bullshit" even when certain people are trying to inform you to the truth(milos etc) Im not going to waste my time trying to relay something when people believe what they want to believe anyway.

so, what you're saying dante is that you have taken the time to post a whole of words about nothing, but you may post something if everyone behaves.

lmao...go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit.

any credibility you may have had was shot to shit right about the time you backed mr castleberry (or whetever that punk's name is) and his ridiculous bench pressing claims and natural status (apparently everyone that trains with dante is natural ::)).

that wasn't enough though.

then you came on this site attempting to threaten everyone whilst using a gimmick because you didn't have the balls to do it yourself.

so, if you don't mind, i'll take whatever you say with a pinch of salt. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »

During the 90's i interviewed a great many of top bodybuilders and took in a wealth of information...for the magazine I put out during that time. Some of it on record and most of it off record. The most abusive bodybuilder Ive ever seen was a pro who never competed over 242lbs and he far exceeded anything Milos said but he was absolutely positively not the norm and shouldnt be used as the medium. The norm is/was as Milos has stated. I collected information on 2 Mr Olympias (via longtime training partner, + trainer) and a slew of other top amateurs (who are now pro) and pro's. Right from the horses mouth so to speak.
    Heres the problem. This board is all about conspiracy theories and if its not outrageous enough and so far beyond what "you are doing" then it doesnt fit right in your mind and you dont believe it. Somehow it never registers with people that the current MR olympia was competing as a heavyweight and winning nationally on the teen level roughly 18 plus months after he started training. You juicers on this board?...were you a heavyweight competing and winning nationally 18 months later? Why not? Could it maybe be about genetics after all?
    I was going to go into some pretty distinct detail with this post but I am seeing Milos being called a bullshit artist here and that he has ulterior motives in all this...and Im just sitting here shaking my head. Do you think he really cares about anything on this subject other than some kid getting misinformation in his head and doing something that could be detrimental to that kid healthwise? So Im going to see how this thread plays out and if I see fit, Im going to go into some detail here as Ive come to know it. But if people keep yelling "bullshit" even when certain people are trying to inform you to the truth(milos etc) Im not going to waste my time trying to relay something when people believe what they want to believe anyway.

Don't understand why you guys are so full of shit?  Everyone knows dude.  It's not a "conspiracy theory" whatsoever.  Ronnie, Jay,Ruhl, Dennis James, are doing at least 2grams a week of test, along with lots of GH, and many many other drugs. No sense in arguing this, it's known.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2007, 12:34:49 PM »

any credibility you may have had was shot to shit right about the time you backed mr castleberry (or whetever that punk's name is) and his ridiculous bench pressing claims and natural status (apparently everyone that trains with dante is natural ::)).

that wasn't enough though.

then you came on this site attempting to threaten everyone whilst using a gimmick because you didn't have the balls to do it yourself.

so, if you don't mind, i'll take whatever you say with a pinch of salt. ;D

a)Actually I dont know Brad well but I back him 1000 % not because I believe in him in any way but just because it gets you so incensed that you cant sleep at night which is pure comedy to me.

b)Gimmick? I post under Doggcrapp bro. Heres an easy 1000 for you. Why dont you ever take me up on these 1000 dollar bets anyway? You are so sure of yourself and then I offer you 1000 dollars and all I hear are crickets. Go have Hedgehog or whoever moderator look up my IP address on the Castleberry thread and also the guy you say I was on there (I dont even know what the heck screen name you are claiming is me)--if they match, Ill give you 1000 dollars. (I expect to hear nothing from this like usual....because of course then Beast is once again proven wrong and that sucks doesnt it)

c) "so, if you don't mind, i'll take whatever you say with a pinch of salt." = No problem, Maxxx, xfactor and you dont want to hear it....no worries, Ill delete my post above and let Milos comment instead. Im not here to try to convince people that have their mind made up anyway.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »
See, i would like this to be opened up and honest a little more.  Yes there are a lot of pro's that dont abuse steroids, but there is equal amount that DO.  Iv made comments quite a few times on here that NOBODY cared to comment on.  I have a tad bit of inside info, just like a few others on here, but guess what... i HAVE heard about big bumping of doses that = astounding improvements.... so WHY does everyone keep coming on here and claiming that it DOESNT happen?  That is what i do not get. Be honest on both sides of the spectrum. 

What i KEEP saying is.....

You see people turn pro after years of training and juiceing etc... then all of a sudden gain ANOTHER 20-30lbs to their stage weight.  YEA.. they just got better help, ate better and trained harder.  Give me a break  ::). Now i am by NO means challanging Milos, as i believe he is one of the best trainers/guru's a bodybuilder could have... but i do believe he is as good with drugs(combinations, timing, etc..) as he is with everything else.... all of it adds up, not just one aspect. 

And to put this to rest..... I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN BEFORE MY EYES VERY GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE (two people)................... say fuck it, bump their doses into the 3g range, and watched before my eyes with NO other changes in diet, training (except strength gains), etc... their muscle mass skyrocket.  So dont tell me it doesnt happen.  Iv WATCHED it.  Now why havent i done it myself?  I feel like it kinda cheapens it and is less respectable... along with the fact that i REFUSE to compromise my health, as i KNOW those doses do.... plus i hate the maniac i become with high androgens (very short temper).

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2007, 12:53:21 PM »
a)Actually I dont know Brad well but I back him 1000 % not because I believe in him in any way but just because it gets you so incensed that you cant sleep at night which is pure comedy to me.

b)Gimmick? I post under Doggcrapp bro. Heres an easy 1000 for you. Why dont you ever take me up on these 1000 dollar bets anyway? You are so sure of yourself and then I offer you 1000 dollars and all I hear are crickets. Go have Hedgehog or whoever moderator look up my IP address on the Castleberry thread and also the guy you say I was on there (I dont even know what the heck screen name you are claiming is me)--if they match, Ill give you 1000 dollars. (I expect to hear nothing from this like usual....because of course then Beast is once again proven wrong and that sucks doesnt it)

c) "so, if you don't mind, i'll take whatever you say with a pinch of salt." = No problem, Maxxx, xfactor and you dont want to hear it....no worries, Ill delete my post above and let Milos comment instead. Im not here to try to convince people that have their mind made up anyway.

a/ you backed him up on that thread because you thought people would fall for your lies. are you actually trying to back pedal now? hahaha,  now that's amusing.

b/ you used a gimmick imabadman on another thread, threatening to track down people's ip addresses. when everyone called you on it imabadman was never heard from again. your typing style, grammar, threats and timing (logging off and on) were all the same.

c/ good, fuck off you fat fuck.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2007, 01:02:36 PM »

b/ you used a gimmick imabadman on another thread, threatening to track down people's ip addresses. when everyone called you on it imabadman was never heard from again. your typing style, grammar, threats and timing (logging off and on) were all the same.

Ouch.  Dante you look real bad here. 

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2007, 01:13:01 PM »
a/ you backed him up on that thread because you thought people would fall for your lies. are you actually trying to back pedal now? hahaha,  now that's amusing.

c/ good, fuck off you fat fuck.

You are an idiot.  I am good friends with Jason (iabadman).  Him and Dante are NOT the same person.  Go to professionalmuscle and check if you dont believe me.  Oh wait... i am one of DC's gimmicks too arent i? (or so iv been accused)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2007, 01:16:21 PM »
Iamabadman and I have been to the pro ironman together, actually got in trouble once together, wonder how I pulled that one off? Except he lives in Northern Cali I live in San Diego, he is much better looking and has rolled with "who's who" in the MMA industry. I must be Chris Angel, I need to take this cloning act on the road. I'm sorry you dont know who Imabadman is....which is all the more reason you might want to get off this board from time to time. He is pretty well known (and your looking really stupid right now).
    Go to professional muscle where he is very well known by many in person and online and open up the subject "Are Doggcrapp and imabadman the same person?" Lets see the response you get. Another 1000 dollars to you if we are the same guy. Cmon man,  take me up on some of these bets and make me eat crow....you know you want to...I dare you. 1000 paypalled right over to you if we are the same guy. If i am wrong you dont need to pay me anything. What is there to lose? (except another one of these bets you flunk out on every time)

Whats the next conspiracy theory you got for me? Was I on the grassy knoll?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2007, 01:22:18 PM »
ahahaha I love it when Doggcrapp shuts people up by offering $1000 to prove shit.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2007, 01:27:24 PM »
And to put this to rest..... I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN BEFORE MY EYES VERY GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE (two people)...................[/b] say fuck it, bump their doses into the 3g range, and watched before my eyes with NO other changes in diet, training (except strength gains), etc... their muscle mass skyrocket.  So dont tell me it doesnt happen.  Iv WATCHED it.  Now why havent i done it myself?  I feel like it kinda cheapens it and is less respectable... along with the fact that i REFUSE to compromise my health, as i KNOW those doses do.... plus i hate the maniac i become with high androgens (very short temper).

Classic.....To quote yourself you say you "hate the maniac you become with high androgens".
I've read your posts on promuscle and now here as well rambling on w/your rant regarding this topic which I personally think is dead about now. But yet I cant help but notice that w/your above quote in time you will throw in the towell young luke and you will try your best to "manage" the mania within and bump things up. You will grow tired of exauhsting your own genetic limitations to roam the earth w/said uber mass.

You guys kill me.  You have those that hardly train and jump in at the drop of a hat. Then there are those like yourself that know what those dosages will do and want nothing more than to "go for it" but hold off just to save face on a net board of all places.
TP4U, your fighting the wrong battle son. Get in the game or get out. Lots of guys achieve the "just above swimmers build" at the gym w/or w/out hormones.
Do you want to wease like Markus and Ronnie or not????

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2007, 01:39:35 PM »

Classic.....To quote yourself you say you "hate the maniac you become with high androgens".
I've read your posts on promuscle and now here as well rambling on w/your rant regarding this topic which I personally think is dead about now. But yet I cant help but notice that w/your above quote in time you will throw in the towell young luke and you will try your best to "manage" the mania within and bump things up. You will grow tired of exauhsting your own genetic limitations to roam the earth w/said uber mass.

You guys kill me.  You have those that hardly train and jump in at the drop of a hat. Then there are those like yourself that know what those dosages will do and want nothing more than to "go for it" but hold off just to save face on a net board of all places.
TP4U, your fighting the wrong battle son. Get in the game or get out. Lots of guys achieve the "just above swimmers build" at the gym w/or w/out hormones.
Do you want to wease like Markus and Ronnie or not????

TO answer your question.. i want to get as big as possible WITHOUT compromising my health or ability to have children or produce testosterone on my own.  Will i ever be 240 on stage?  Probably not.  Could i if i used insane doses?  Possibly?  Am i going to try?  Not with high doses, nope.  Im not trying to "save face' im trying to do this as healthy as is possible (yes i know steroids arent very healthy, but in low doses they arent so bad).  Chill the fawk out dude, im just tryin to point out a few trueisms on this debate, even though i know there is going to be at least one dumbass who reads this and bumps his doses.  He will probably grow a lot more than normal, and yep, probably get nose bleeds, sweat alot, have a hard time tieing his shoes, feel like garbage, get bloated... but hey at least hel be huge right?

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2007, 01:58:49 PM »
Iamabadman and I have been to the pro ironman together, actually got in trouble once together, wonder how I pulled that one off? Except he lives in Northern Cali I live in San Diego, he is much better looking and has rolled with "who's who" in the MMA industry. I must be Chris Angel, I need to take this cloning act on the road. I'm sorry you dont know who Imabadman is....which is all the more reason you might want to get off this board from time to time. He is pretty well known (and your looking really stupid right now).
    Go to professional muscle where he is very well known by many in person and online and open up the subject "Are Doggcrapp and imabadman the same person?" Lets see the response you get. Another 1000 dollars to you if we are the same guy. Cmon man,  take me up on some of these bets and make me eat crow....you know you want to...I dare you. 1000 paypalled right over to you if we are the same guy. If i am wrong you dont need to pay me anything. What is there to lose? (except another one of these bets you flunk out on every time)

I have personally abused drugs i was niave and stupid with the risks i took as you can see in previous threads and nearly killed myself but i put on 15 lean pounds with a gram of Test then i decided to stack it with 2000mg of Deca a week and then to make things more interesting i added about 1500mg of oral(yes i know deathwish)but guess what i put on over 55 pounds of lean muscle.I had so much gear at my disposal how Australian Customs did not pick it up is beyond me there the toughest in the world for illicit drugs.I was on straight for over a year till BINGO i started to piss blood my liver nearly disolved and tumors my testicles were the size of nuts.The doctor told me straight had i properly injected other hormones i would have been okay he just said the orals were to toxic for my liver.
I am now clean Healthy for 2 years and will never touch another performace ehancing drug ever again but please explain to me if i only cycled for 3 months the doctor said i would not have had these medical problem.The problem with your argument is i put on 55 pounds of lean mass in 3 months.
The three amigos i talk about are checked weekly with blood and urine tests and the shit they are taking is very similiar to GH15 cycle the gifted one is close to 300 pounds at no more than 10%bodyfat I Should have mentioned in the original post he is about 6,5.I do not understand the reluctance to tell the truth of a PROS Stack.I am totally fucking bewildered.
Goal to lift Heavy

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2007, 02:04:50 PM »
TO answer your question.. i want to get as big as possible WITHOUT compromising my health or ability to have children or produce testosterone on my own.  Will i ever be 240 on stage?  Probably not.  Could i if i used insane doses?  Possibly?  Am i going to try?  Not with high doses, nope.  Im not trying to "save face' im trying to do this as healthy as is possible (yes i know steroids arent very healthy, but in low doses they arent so bad).  Chill the fawk out dude, im just tryin to point out a few trueisms on this debate, even though i know there is going to be at least one dumbass who reads this and bumps his doses.  He will probably grow a lot more than normal, and yep, probably get nose bleeds, sweat alot, have a hard time tieing his shoes, feel like garbage, get bloated... but hey at least hel be huge right?
Aren't you the guy who said you wouldn't do another cycle without at least a gram of test in it? So you are already, at your young age, doing more shit than several Mr O winners and top placing pros. You have already done GH, and IGF-1 too if I remember correctly. Have you done insulin? Milos has stated that he won't do IGF-1 because he is afraid of it. Kamali said it's poison and predicted athletes would die from it soon. So you are already abusing drugs if we go by what many consider sane use, Milos included.

I have no problem with your use, I don't see a problem with it if that's what you want to do. But rest assured, what you are doing drug wise is abuse according to a lot of folks in this sport.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »

Dante, do you think athletes like Cutler and Coleman are off AT LEAST half as long as they were on and that they don't cycle longer than 12 weeks at a pop like Milos said? Do you think the top guys in the Olympia only use 2-6IU of growth? Do you think the size increase in the pros is solely due to the insulin at 5-40IU/day like Milos claims? Do you really think that Coleman and Cutler haven't ever gone beyond 1 gram of test or 2 grams total of AAS? Didn't you recently say on promuscle that some top pros were doing outrageously high insulin dosages. I assume the dosages were a bit more than what Milos said?

IMO, the changes in facial shape we see on many pros indicate that they use a bit more than 2-6IU of growth. Like Disgusted has said, he knows top pros who have done 18IU of growth and stuff like that. I particularly don't buy the miniscule GH doses.

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2007, 02:38:16 PM »
   Hey Beast ,I won't get into a pissing match with you or start disrespecting you either[like you like to do for some reason I don't understand ]. But you are incorrect about a couple things, and I would like you to go back and please see where .First , I never made any threats here .Something I had done long ago was brought up by another board member [ a friend of mine coming to my defense [TP4U]....... I wish he hadn't mentioned anything , but appreciate his loyality ] and Dante spoke up I believe and  just said I was for real .[ that was all .......again I wish nothing had been mentioned . I know better than to come on getbig and try to be a bad ass ......you will get slammed from all angles and frankly ,not my idea of a good time] Second , have a mod check the ip 's[ although my ip is buffered [computer guys will know what this means ,maybe under a different term] abit if you know what that means .....but the general area is correct   ......he and I are  600 miles apart ]  I have known Dante since 93 . He as good a person as you would hope to find.[why does everyone attack the guy here ?] He generally loves to help people and has a true  passion for bbing. [ he is the kind of guy that will help you if you get a flat , buy a homless guy a meal , or help out a lost dog in traffic in a rain strom ] The fact that you would think a grown man would create a fake account and threaten folks makes me think you must be a young guy. But I assure you, I am not Dante .........I stopped posting here ......simple ....because everythime I do someone has something smart ass to say or attacks it . I like this board .It is entertaining [some good people here as well ]. But I am not here to be a tough guy , throw insults /smart ass remarks , to make other people  feel bad , or even to aurgue. When I come to a board .I choose to learn , share , and support . That is why I post at another board .But you are surely wrong on both subjects and should be a man  enough to admit so .Maybe even appoligize?

Also guys , why do you guys care what so and so takes ? [most of you don't want to go to that extreme anyway ....right ?]How does their gear use  matter to you then? Do you really want to justify to yourselves that you are  not Jay or Ronnie just because you don't take 3 grams of gear a week ? If so , then why not try it and see what happens ? If you want to see what your genes hold for you . Simple . Do everything right for a couple of years .[ diet perfect for your goals,heavy basic progressive training ,lots of good sleep /rest .......and I mean perfect......not half assed ] Then see if you enjoy the sport as much as when you first started your quest. If you have any genetics at all [and did things right ],you should  have built a pretty darn good physique by then totally drug free . From there ,decide what makes sense . Can you justify risking your health, freedom ,and spending the money to pursue the competive physique? If you can , then go forward .This is your choice to make as a man . But once you add gear it is a very hard step backwards [take it from someone that knows this personally]

If you do you use gear ,sure it should be a progessive type type venture and it will be. Your first cycle [if done right will yield your most gains, then after you will be chasing those gains for as long as you use gear. Kind of like a crack addict chases that first high for as they are using]  I understand  why a competitor like TP4U would want to know exact proticals and such to keep informed with the jones so to speak . But understand , gear use is a very individual thing and response differs greatly . The more you take the more sides you have to counter .I tend to have to agree with Milos here [and Dante ] .Think about it logically. Ronnie could not possibly had the long carreer that he has had if  he had been pushing the evelope this whole time .No freaking way !!!  Same with any of these guys ,like Milos . No way . But look at guys that crash and burn from Europe and South America . They clearly aren't taking their time progressively getting better and getting a good natural base . Many are  just plain getting obsessive and pushing the evelope because drugs are relatively cheap /legal in their respective countries  and they love the attention they get from being a freak .

The sport lost it's virtue when it started acting like a sport ,instead an expression of health and  art . In sports poeple play to win . It is about pushing the evelope .It is about getting bigger and better . Good guys simply play the game smart from the get go . Start with a cycle of 250 - 500mgs of test.........then maybe add 200 mgs of eq or deca to that the next time ........then bump the dosages a little ......then maybe add an oral to that ......when you get to 1000- 1500mgs of total gear a week ......add gh .........after a year or so of that maybe add some insulin ...........another year add igf-1 or up the dosage ..then try some site inject or synthol for weak bps.......Do  see  what I am saying ?  If you want a career like Shawn or Milos it is about using the drugs as a tool and slow steady progression. Your body will tell you when it has had enough [ kind of like what is happening to Branch , Ruel , and Ronnie now ]  Drugs are  a tool , not the means  to an end . The guys that see it the other way around are in for a rude awakening.[many gym/internet bbers /pro wresterlers   have this short lived expensive type thought process and pay a price in the long or the short run for it .If drugs are your answer you will not ever carry a nice healthy physique throughout the duration of your life......and shouldnt that be the whole idea weither you compete or not ?]

My final words on this subject , are this . In my expirience I wish I hadnt gone down that road , but I am far from anti drug. [and I would never think to put someone down for making that choice ] The sport is no different from society .There are many fucked up people involved in it for the wrong reasons. [ lots of selfish insecure people that are drawn to the bbing lifestyle] You aren't not going to get many straight answers on this subject ,although I honestly have tried . Dante and Milos are being pretty honest from all that I have seen . Why you guys are confused is because of  all the lies  and bs that is out there on the net now  .[ nothing is ever explained either .......read in Flex that a guy does 20 sets for his arms now ......but what you don't see is when he put on nearly all his size on he was doing only 6 sets ,same goes with drug use ] The guys you see that shrink so bad ,quit training period , eat like shit , and probably didnt achieve a good natural base before using gear...........gear is a huge part of the look that is in today ......no doubt .....but the guys that did it right and the longest use drugs as a tool and not a means to the end .....there aren't any real secrets to the equation. Most of the guys here are pretty smart sift though the bs and make intelligent choices for yourself .Worrying about anyone else is not going help you or do you any good anyway .............

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2007, 02:52:04 PM »
Thats on the longest posts ever, congratulations.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2007, 02:57:20 PM »
A pro abusing drugs isn't going to admit to it.  Even to another pro they'll downplay what they're taking.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2007, 02:58:26 PM »
Ronnie could not possibly had the long carreer that he has had if  he had been pushing the evelope this whole time .No freaking way !!!  Same with any of these guys ,like Milos . No way . But look at guys that crash and burn from Europe and South America . They clearly aren't taking their time progressively getting better and getting a good natural base . Many are  just plain getting obsessive and pushing the evelope because drugs are relatively cheap /legal in their respective countries  and they love the attention they get from being a freak .
Do you think Cutler and Ronnie never went beyond 2-6 IU of growth? I have seen you mention how Jay's face has grown dramatically. You have said he had huge hands as well, and that it was from GH abuse. Do you really think that is from that low a dose of GH, as Milos said?

If you were to guess, do you think they are off drugs completely half the time? Do you think they never went beyond 1000mg of test?

Dante says Milos is right but Dante used to write about how the pros never went off completely.  Dante talked about blasting and cruising the drugs and never going off completely but using clomid etc with a low dose of test. Now Dante seems to say the top guys are off almost half the time. I don't buy it, as guys like Cutler have guest posings throughout the year and are constantly maintain a high bodyweight and very low BF.

Milos says he was off AT LEAST half the time but he used to compete in every show and was always in shape. I don't buy it.

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2007, 04:21:02 PM »
    Van .....all good questions . I think guys all that progress  gradually and intelligently can have long careers .But I do think the top of the Food chain eventually get eatten up by the sport aspect of it .It almost becomes a business decision for a guy like Ronnie , Jay , or Chris . [ All three are complete genetic freaks period end of story] But for them ,it was stay safe and stick with what has already been mentioned  and keep placing lower or push things more extreme and win shows[they knew they had the genes to give the judges want they wanted .99.9% don't reguardless of ammount of gear taken and they knew it ] .........they had the ability ......and it made sense financially,so they made the choice do it .And honestly it worked out for them all pretty well .........but if they die at 50  is really a good  choice in the end ? Only they will be able to answer that ]

I think Jay and Ronnie look Horrible to be honest. Even Chris 's beautiful shape is starting to go.  And all 3 have ruined their faces with drugs in the last maybe 4 yrs [ although Ronnie stated pushing things in 95 or so Chris in 96 or 97 .......and jay at maybe 2000]  The Jaw and head shapes  change [as well as hand and foot size ]with continued use at 10-12 ius over a  few yrs time ] So that answers those   questions. Do I think these guys are taking a gram of test a week ? I dont know........maybe ? some guys love test .......some guys dont do well with alot of it........I think jay from looking some of his past diets[ drinking stuff like coke and gatorade ] is a big friend of insulin  IMO.  Like I said they most likely don't use anything crazy dose wise .They just upped their atty with the GH and insulin in a big time way and honestly they reaped  the rewards for what choices they have made,but  they already have paid a huge price [ their looks are gone,and shapes are destroyed . Well , Chris still has his to an extent] . I put on 20 solid lbs playing with Insulin back in my time  it is the most anabolic hormone there is ].  Do they come off ? Drugs yes .......but I think alot keep a base of test in there to not totally go catabolic .......but I dont think they ever go off the gh [maybe vary the dose some ] and insulin just depends on the guy. Drug free guys say they are clean ,when they are on Gh and ins too[easy to keep big while being off gear doing those two ].....lol......Being a pro is pretty darn tough......lots of costs, risks , and decisions. Shawn Ray[even though he is hated by many ] and Milos have been two of the best at maintaining a high level look while maintaining an attractive physique for along time. Shawn finally said fuck it and just decided it was too hard  and become a regular looking guy.[who could blame him.......he might be a selfish prick .....I don't know the man ........but the man's was smart and was a pro like Richie or labrada that understood how to be a pro ......most don't and get nothing in the end]

So van [ you are a straight up guy which I like ] I hope that answers your questions.......anymore I would be happy to contribute if things stay positive...

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2007, 04:31:45 PM »
are you dante strudel, the fat oaf that claims to have "invented" some kind of new workout philosohpy?

THE AUSSIE GIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2007, 04:40:40 PM »
I have spoken to a pro who i would say was top 10 in the world. his starting cycle is 1750 mg of test a week. that is the base.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2007, 06:24:19 AM »
    Van .....all good questions . I think guys all that progress  gradually and intelligently can have long careers .But I do think the top of the Food chain eventually get eatten up by the sport aspect of it .It almost becomes a business decision for a guy like Ronnie , Jay , or Chris . [ All three are complete genetic freaks period end of story] But for them ,it was stay safe and stick with what has already been mentioned  and keep placing lower or push things more extreme and win shows[they knew they had the genes to give the judges want they wanted .99.9% don't reguardless of ammount of gear taken and they knew it ] .........they had the ability ......and it made sense financially,so they made the choice do it .And honestly it worked out for them all pretty well .........but if they die at 50  is really a good  choice in the end ? Only they will be able to answer that ]

I think Jay and Ronnie look Horrible to be honest. Even Chris 's beautiful shape is starting to go.  And all 3 have ruined their faces with drugs in the last maybe 4 yrs [ although Ronnie stated pushing things in 95 or so Chris in 96 or 97 .......and jay at maybe 2000]  The Jaw and head shapes  change [as well as hand and foot size ]with continued use at 10-12 ius over a  few yrs time ] So that answers those   questions. Do I think these guys are taking a gram of test a week ? I dont know........maybe ? some guys love test .......some guys dont do well with alot of it........I think jay from looking some of his past diets[ drinking stuff like coke and gatorade ] is a big friend of insulin  IMO.  Like I said they most likely don't use anything crazy dose wise .They just upped their atty with the GH and insulin in a big time way and honestly they reaped  the rewards for what choices they have made,but  they already have paid a huge price [ their looks are gone,and shapes are destroyed . Well , Chris still has his to an extent] . I put on 20 solid lbs playing with Insulin back in my time  it is the most anabolic hormone there is ].  Do they come off ? Drugs yes .......but I think alot keep a base of test in there to not totally go catabolic .......but I dont think they ever go off the gh [maybe vary the dose some ] and insulin just depends on the guy. Drug free guys say they are clean ,when they are on Gh and ins too[easy to keep big while being off gear doing those two ].....lol......Being a pro is pretty darn tough......lots of costs, risks , and decisions. Shawn Ray[even though he is hated by many ] and Milos have been two of the best at maintaining a high level look while maintaining an attractive physique for along time. Shawn finally said fuck it and just decided it was too hard  and become a regular looking guy.[who could blame him.......he might be a selfish prick .....I don't know the man ........but the man's was smart and was a pro like Richie or labrada that understood how to be a pro ......most don't and get nothing in the end]

So van [ you are a straight up guy which I like ] I hope that answers your questions.......anymore I would be happy to contribute if things stay positive...
Thanks.

What you say sounds reasonable to me. Keep a baseline test with GH year round. If that's being "off" then I can buy it. I don't think the top guys clean out completely, the crash would be too severe and wouldn't serve any purpose really. When a heavy juicer cleans out completely it's very obvious - suddenly they look 10 year younger (anyone have the pics of Dorian when he presented trophies at some pro grand prix shortly after his retirement?).

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2007, 07:13:11 AM »

yes, you're right.

i've spent some time checking you and jason out and i'm here to get my serving of crow.

i have always been cool with you in the past and actually gave you kudos for thinking outside of the box with regards to your training theories. i thought you were straight up, right up until you backed that castleberry bullshit. at which point i was more than a little dissapointed and completely reversed my opinion of you.

i'm not going to stink up this thread with castleberry bs, but suffice to say i WILL PAYPAL YOU $10000 if brad can bench 600lbs raw at a sanctioned meet.

you can split it with him. should be the easiest money he's ever made if that vid is on the up. hell, he could do some sets and reps with it and make it a workout. i KNOW he'd appreciate the audience.

btw, i have NEVER welshed on a bet, EVER. i have no problem eating crow and i have no problem forwarding the money to a suitable stan-in, but i want you to personally put up the same if he fails to show or go. ;D

let me say here that I SINCERELY APOLOGISE TO USER IDS, DOGGCRAPP AND IMABADMAN2 FOR MY MISGUIDED ACCUSATIONS.

i will show both due respect from here out unless i see bullshit, at which point i will adopt getbig policy and call it (only i will check my facts more thoroughly next time ;D :-[ :-X)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2007, 09:02:53 AM »
ok now thats done and you actually did the research on it instead of typing first and looking it up later, your next task is to research all my posts on Castleberry and point out one instance where I ever said he could bench 600 or for that matter "any specific weight"......It was all about the difference in peoples genetics...his physique vs the people he trains with....I said he was strong. I dont train the kid, I dont know the kid, he trains in my gym, he doesnt use fake weights, he is ungodly strong for being 230-240 and competing in the Musclemania/Superbody year after year (2 weeks ago the most recent I believe) and guess what? I have absolutely no clue what he truly benches or squats and never said I did.
      But thats how warped people on getbig are...you say "hey this kid is strong" and they come back with "are you saying he can bench more than mendelson?!?!?"    Huh? What? Uhhh no i said he was strong, read what I ACTUALLY typed".......Alex, yourself and another guy were under the assumption I was training the kid. Where did you get that? I dont train the kid, I dont know the kid, so that tells me you guys dont actually read peoples posts, you just skim thinking of the next thing you want to type.
     Its as simple as this. Just like I told Cap86 in pms, go to the gym yourself at 4-6 pm during the week and check it out yourself if its that important to you. Screw this youtube crap and analytical viewing, get to the bottom of it and go find out for yourself if it offends you that much. For some reason Cap86 never showed up. Instead of ranting and raving about this for your next 20 posts, if you actually take the time to look at my past posts and READ them on the subject youll come to the same conclusion as your post above "wow he didnt say anything specific about Castleberry except that he has great genetics and is strong-I guess i eat crow again" you would save yourself alot of trouble if you actually read what I typed ...... it is what it is, that you care so deeply about this kid who does lifts with multi spotters is beyond me. Mike Parretta lifts at my gym and has pulled close to 900 lbs. If I come on getbig and say something as simple and non specific as "Mike Parretta is incredibly strong and deadlifts a slew of slag iron" are you going to come back with "Bullshit Dante! Are you backing Parretta and saying he is a better deadlifter than Andy Bolton?!?!"  I type what I type, how someone warps it when they read it is their mistake.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »
ok now thats done and you actually did the research on it instead of typing first and looking it up later, your next task is to research all my posts on Castleberry and point out one instance where I ever said he could bench 600 or for that matter "any specific weight"......It was all about the difference in peoples genetics...his physique vs the people he trains with....I said he was strong. I dont train the kid, I dont know the kid, he trains in my gym, he doesnt use fake weights, he is ungodly strong for being 230-240 and competing in the Musclemania/Superbody year after year (2 weeks ago the most recent I believe) and guess what? I have absolutely no clue what he truly benches or squats and never said I did.
      But thats how warped people on getbig are...you say "hey this kid is strong" and they come back with "are you saying he can bench more than mendelson?!?!?"    Huh? What? Uhhh no i said he was strong, read what I ACTUALLY typed".......Alex, yourself and another guy were under the assumption I was training the kid. Where did you get that? I dont train the kid, I dont know the kid, so that tells me you guys dont actually read peoples posts, you just skim thinking of the next thing you want to type.
     Its as simple as this. Just like I told Cap86 in pms, go to the gym yourself at 4-6 pm during the week and check it out yourself if its that important to you. Screw this youtube crap and analytical viewing, get to the bottom of it and go find out for yourself if it offends you that much. For some reason Cap86 never showed up. Instead of ranting and raving about this for your next 20 posts, if you actually take the time to look at my past posts and READ them on the subject youll come to the same conclusion as your post above "wow he didnt say anything specific about Castleberry except that he has great genetics and is strong-I guess i eat crow again" you would save yourself alot of trouble if you actually read what I typed ...... it is what it is, that you care so deeply about this kid who does lifts with multi spotters is beyond me. Mike Parretta lifts at my gym and has pulled close to 900 lbs. If I come on getbig and say "Mike Parretta is incredibly strong and deadlifts a slew of slag iron" are you going to come back with "Bullshit Dante! Are you backing Parretta and saying he is a better deadlifter than Andy Bolton?!?!"  I type what I type, how someone warps it when they read it is their mistake.
hahahaha, you're still talking about this bullshit from weeks back? don't you have anything better to do? i thought you were a billionaire protein tycoon. ::)