Author Topic: Letters to Milos from Bahrain, Thailand and Singapore BB Federation  (Read 8935 times)

biceps

• Getbig III
Re: Letters to Milos from Bahrain, Thailand and Singapore BB Federation
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2007, 07:47:31 AM »
Best Bahrian TV show "Are you smarter then a Camel", and the best Bharian rep "Who lat the Camels out".

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2007, 08:26:41 AM »
Bin Laden letters to Milos 

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________________

TRUEPROTEIN.COM 5% DISCOUNT CODE > MOU110
Hey. Bin Ladin is a great pal of CIA.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2007, 08:32:48 AM »
The" family "business is..........

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2007, 10:24:21 AM »
Sarcev has Teh Burden of Proof, definitely.

But these letters did jack shit in providing evidence that Sarcev is a con.

The only one who came even close to doing so, was the Thai Guy.

The two other letters were just ridiculous.

-Hedge

The president from Thailand response should be spot on! Unfortunately it is not. The guy is from England.  He and is money moved to Thailand for the young boys and bodybuiilding. Sure he has been at it a long time but Wieder has too right?  I guess Doug is a nice guy but his motives are slanted towards his own agenda.....yup young men. 

Ok run me up for a law suit too.  Of course somebody could instead put up a picture of his wife and children instead and prove me wrong....good luck.

Just trying to KEEP IT REAL

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2007, 12:33:46 PM »
How can Milos be right about the amount of the bribes?  There just isnt enough money in the "sport" to make it worth while for someone to pay that much money to an official, not even considering the Range Rover.  We aren't talking about the Super Bowl or World Series here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2007, 11:52:17 PM »
I suppose the logical thing for the IFBB is to do a full investigation of Getbig and Ron the owner. Too much anti-IFBB posts here on Getbig.

I still laugh at how Milos got conned. He was assured there was a full investigation and it was only about him! Yep, that is the way the IFBB has always done business. What surprises me is that Milos didn't know this.  He got a suspension for his oversight. Clearly, even Bob didn't tell him what was going on and that shows how good the athletes rep is.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2007, 12:46:29 AM »
How can Milos be right about the amount of the bribes?  There just isnt enough money in the "sport" to make it worth while for someone to pay that much money to an official, not even considering the Range Rover.  We aren't talking about the Super Bowl or World Series here.
Well, look at the countries they come from. They are government sponsored athletes.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2007, 12:50:54 AM »
He was assured there was a full investigation and it was only about him! Yep, that is the way the IFBB has always done business.
How do you suppose the IFBB would investigate the matter? Maybe if Milos gave them some leads to go on but I doubt it. Please explain how the IFBB would investigate if a bribe was given? Call the parties up and ask them?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2007, 01:14:49 AM »
Those have got to be the most unproffesional examples of so-called professional correspondence and/or legal/lawyer letters I have ever seen.. horrendous.

They look like they were written by "Daddywaddy"..... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2007, 01:21:42 AM »
It is the same way Paul asked other athletes to send him apology letters for speaking the truth.  Most recently Woung.

The Bahrian Letter looks like it was written by a 10 year old and the Thai a pissed off guy who got owned by Milos.  I think Federation presidents should be more professional in writing letter or get a damn secretary to do it for them.

Paul L.

Stark

• Getbig V
http://www.getbig.com/news/2007/07/20070710milos.htm

GOD IS GREAT and you will be punished for all your wrong doings...

Holy Shit Milos run Milos run and don't look back.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ALLLLLAAHHHH AKBAARR HAHAHAH

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jihad on Kolesseaum?

Tombo

• Getbig V
hahaha they wont get him for defamation and slander.. not for shit

empty threat

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
milos, you should consider installing a couple of speed bumps in the parking lot to buy the people in the gym some time to get the hell outta there before a car bomb full of angry, turban wearing hicks with a hard-on, who can't wait to take on those 70 butt naked virgins promised to them, blows the whole place up   

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Milos is Serbian remeber Kosovo, the serbs know how to deal with Muslims, if it wasnt for Nato muslims in Yugoslavia would be harder to find than a polar bear in LA.
 ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
http://www.getbig.com/news/2007/07/20070710milos.htm

GOD IS GREAT and you will be punished for all your wrong doings...

Holy Shit Milos run Milos run and don't look back.

You would probably shit if you see your own shadow...so stay away from dark big boy...

I on another hand - don't look back - only foreward.

God is great...and I will take his "punishment" anyday...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2007, 10:21:13 AM »
According to the constitution the athlete who fails the doping test should be suspended for 2 year the first time and life time suspension if he fails the second time.  And if a national team failed the test 3 times they will be suspended for a year (the whole team)

Mohammed Nafaa (Palestine) failed the doing test in 2003 World champion ship – India and was allowed to do the Qatar Classic in 2004 and 2005 – during the 2 years of his suspension – which is held under the supervision of ABBF.  Paul Chau was head of the judging committee and a lot of other ABBF judges were there too.

Reason: Nafaa is in the Abu Dhabi Police so they paid some amount to the Qatar federationa dn they paid off paul chua

Ali Tabrizi and Kamal Abdulsalam (Qatar) both failed the doping test in 2003 World champion ship – India but still did the 2004 & 2005 Asian Championship and Qatar Classic 2004 & 2005 during there supposedly 2 year suspension.

Bahrain National team failed the drug test 7 times (at least this is what I remember) sami Al-haddad failed it 3 times, Hussain Jassim once, Tariq Al-farasani once and Nooh Hassan Twice.
Last time Nooh failed the test was in the Asian Championship in 2005 then he did the world championship in Czech in about a year.

These are the official statements and the Bahrain team was never suspended.  These are other athletes who failed the test but were never announced.

In 2004 the Iranian team owed the ABBF some money; or at least that is what paul chua said then they paid some of it one day before the Asian championship so they were allowed to compete and then the same problem in 2005 and 2006.  Their influence was an Iranian Official called Amir Bayyat.  A Weider supplement reseller.  Who sells a lot in Iran through Paul Chua.  This yea he was kicked out of the Iranian federation so he told paul chua to ban them from competing and they are facing a suspension or a fine.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2007, 10:22:14 AM »
He always receives cash money so you will never find any receipt or money transaction.  As for fixing the shows; at the weigh in everything is finalized.  He usually assigns each athlete at whatever placing he desires or previously agreed with other parties and then tells the judges who are close to him and they are usually the same at all the Asian shows.

Mohammed Abdulrahim (Bahrain)
Yonis Salman (Bahrain)
Jamal Aradi (Bahrain)
Nooh Al-Mejally (Qatar)
Hussien Zafra (UAE)
Amir Bayyat (Iran)
Qasim YAzbak (Syria)

The president of the ABBF at the moment is Brig. General Abdulla Khalaf Al-Kaabi, the next president will be a guy from UAE (don’t recall his name but will get it for you) so with all the money they pumped in the ABBF they got a gold medal in the Asian games as you know and the president’s position.

I am also sending you some photos from 2002 - BUSAN - SOUTH KOREA for the 90KG category where it shows clearly that Tarek Alfarasani didn’t deserve 1st place but got the gold medal anyway.  Second place was awarded to Mohammed Ismael (Singapore) who didn’t deserve it either and third was Ahmed Al-Sa’afeen (Qatar at that time originally from Syria) who was solid 1st but I guess they didn’t pay for his medal.  Ahmed Al-Sa’afeen deserved 1st place at the Asain Games in Doha as well in the over 90KG but went to Tariq Again.  Bahrain’s General organization of youth and Sports (GOYS) donated – in other words bribed- the ABBF through Bahrain weight lifting and Bodybuilding federation (BWBBF) an amount of US$20,000 to reinstate Sami Al-Haddad. Then the money went through Mohammed Abdulrahim (BWBBF president) to the ABBF and said that they refused.  Of course he didn’t want Sami back in but the word is out that he used that money to buy Tariq’s Medal for the Asain Games.

Sayed Faisal (Bahrain) who got the silver medal for the under 75KG failed the doping test and his test result is in the Bahrain Olympic committee but was never officially announced officially. 

Nasser Mirza (UAE) did the NABBA world last year in June their federation suspended him for only a year. Then he guest posed at BBing show under the Qatar federation with Darrem Charles (during his suspension period)

None of the Bahraini team made weight at the Asain Games in Doha.  Even in 2004 Mohamed Sabah who won the 80KG gold medal was over 80KG by far. 

Munther Alfarasani (Tarek’s Brother) Hill judge this years world championship; although he never judge any show except the last show that was held in Bahrain.

A show was held by Bahrain federation in April and one of the judges was from Saudi Arabia (Mohammed Al-Zahrani) who was suspended from his local federation (Saudi federation)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2007, 10:25:59 AM »
According to the constitution the athlete who fails the doping test should be suspended for 2 year the first time and life time suspension if he fails the second time.  And if a national team failed the test 3 times they will be suspended for a year (the whole team)

Mohammed Nafaa (Palestine) failed the doing test in 2003 World champion ship – India and was allowed to do the Qatar Classic in 2004 and 2005 – during the 2 years of his suspension – which is held under the supervision of ABBF.  Paul Chau was head of the judging committee and a lot of other ABBF judges were there too.

Reason: Nafaa is in the Abu Dhabi Police so they paid some amount to the Qatar federationa dn they paid off paul chua

Ali Tabrizi and Kamal Abdulsalam (Qatar) both failed the doping test in 2003 World champion ship – India but still did the 2004 & 2005 Asian Championship and Qatar Classic 2004 & 2005 during there supposedly 2 year suspension.

Bahrain National team failed the drug test 7 times (at least this is what I remember) sami Al-haddad failed it 3 times, Hussain Jassim once, Tariq Al-farasani once and Nooh Hassan Twice.
Last time Nooh failed the test was in the Asian Championship in 2005 then he did the world championship in Czech in about a year.

These are the official statements and the Bahrain team was never suspended.  These are other athletes who failed the test but were never announced.

In 2004 the Iranian team owed the ABBF some money; or at least that is what paul chua said then they paid some of it one day before the Asian championship so they were allowed to compete and then the same problem in 2005 and 2006.  Their influence was an Iranian Official called Amir Bayyat.  A Weider supplement reseller.  Who sells a lot in Iran through Paul Chua.  This yea he was kicked out of the Iranian federation so he told paul chua to ban them from competing and they are facing a suspension or a fine.

hmmm, this paul chua dude into alot of dealing...

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2007, 10:47:47 AM »
Sounds like if these guys walk in front of a bank, the alarm will go off.  Horrible corruption at the highest levels of the IFBB.  Very, very sad.   :(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2007, 11:00:31 AM »
Sounds like if these guys walk in front of a bank, the alarm will go off.  Horrible corruption at the highest levels of the IFBB.  Very, very sad.   :(
very corrupt potential

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: IFBB backed up their boy Paul Chua...
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2007, 05:58:38 PM »
Where is Chick to spin err explain this blatant corruption ?   ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2007, 10:28:02 AM »

I am just re-posting something found on this very board...

As last time Mr. Mohamed Abdulrahim Abdulla, president of Bahrain Bodybuilding Federation sent me official letter + started the thread here on GETBIG stating that I am "misbehaving and acting like uneducated person" I would point out to him and others...THIS IS NOT MY POST (just like the last time...).
I am only re-posting interesting comments of others...

As always - TRUTH FINDS THE WAY TO COME OUT...and sooner or later TRUTH WILL BE TOLD...

My suspension is almost over...so I will wait just a little bit longer...

Armageddon
Getbig II

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Paul Chua: Wold Champion tested Positive
« on: Today at 04:40:51 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I got the following from the Bahrain Bodybuilding federation president (Mohammed Abdulla):

Kamal Salam form Qatar (85KG) was tested positive for “trenbolone” in the Asian Championship.  This is the second time he is testing positive –first time being world championship in 2003- an official from Qatar (Ibrahim Mohamed Kafod) was sent to Paul Chua to clear the matter and discuss how much they have to pay to cover the tests and let Kamal do the world championship after 10 days in Korea.

The amount is not finalized yet but new from Bahrain is that they will pay a sum of US$100000 to the Asian federation just to let it slip.  The Bahraini federation is not happy with the decision cause having Kamal in the lineup will weaken their chances of scoring.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: IFBB backed up their boy Paul Chua...
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2007, 10:41:25 AM »
Where is Chick to spin err explain this blatant corruption ?   ::)

I don't think Chick gives a shit one way or the other what happens with IFBB amateurs in Asia. 

His focus is on defending corruption in the Professional league.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."