Author Topic: SQUADFATHER, verify your lifts  (Read 11055 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: SQUADFATHER, verify your lifts
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2007, 10:54:33 AM »
you can see those pics just fine you're just being an asshole, the stuff you see in that pic is stuff from inside my storage room, i took the photo on a whim while i was doing some work in my yard, like i said be a man and post your picture so we can see what a huge ripped mountain of muscle you are.
Those pics are as good as ...Not having taken pics at all!! The more pics you post...The shittier the quality gets..   But one thing is for sur!!  Poor quality is consistent! Also. It's the same exact pic,in every single shot... You hold the "phone" with the same hand in every shot...You give us the same massive pose in every single "phone" shot..

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2007, 10:54:54 AM »
uhh no i wasn't 'in town', queer.   Cleveland and Columbus aren't the same town.

I'm a queer?  dude you post more gay shit than any real homo's on this site...just admit you want to suck dick and get it over with....doesn't matter where you were you're still a pussy.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2007, 10:56:25 AM »
Those pics are as good as ...Not having taken pics at all!! The more pics you post...The shittier the quality gets..   But one thing is for sur!!  Poor quality is consistent! Also. It's the same exact pic,in every single shot... You hold the "phone" with the same hand in every shot...You give us the same massive pose in every single "phone" shot..

exactly. 
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2007, 10:57:36 AM »
hahaha, until Al and "big Worm" post pics i own both of you.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2007, 10:59:32 AM »
I'm a queer?  dude you post more gay shit than any real homo's on this site...just admit you want to suck dick and get it over with....doesn't matter where you were you're still a pussy.
You're dead wrong... BASTurd is as real as any fag can get ...He's the real deal!!  You know what's the horrible thing about these undercover queers? These are the fags that hang out in the gym locker rooms, changing for an hour to steal a peek at some naked ass and cock !

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2007, 11:00:16 AM »

not until I get to 20,000 posts and turn down every internet challenge that's thrown at me even when a guy says he'll fly out and meet me in my gym ;D ;D ;D

funny thing is I didn't even say anything bad about your pics and you're getting all worked up, when did you originally post your pics?  3 months ago and I didn't say a word, all I did was ask what the pic was and you're smashing your keyboard.

calm down tiger it ain't all that important.
nasser=piece of shit

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2007, 11:01:04 AM »
Yeah... When you post a "PIC".. Then I'll admit to you owning me .. Till that day comes ....You keep thinking you look good ..Fatboy..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2007, 11:02:09 AM »
not until I get to 20,000 posts and turn down every internet challenge that's thrown at me even when a guy says he'll fly out and meet me in my gym ;D ;D ;D

funny thing is I didn't even say anything bad about your pics and you're getting all worked up, when did you originally post your pics?  3 months ago and I didn't say a word, all I did was ask what the pic was and you're smashing your keyboard.

calm down tiger it ain't all that important.
hahahahaha, this coming from a guy who's threatening to meet people at the Arnold to fight ;D like i said "al" post some pictures so we can all see the results of all these brutal workouts you say you do.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2007, 11:04:39 AM »
hahahahaha, this coming from a guy who's threatening to meet people at the Arnold to fight ;D like i said "al" post some pictures so we can all see the results of all these brutal workouts you say you do.

no.  all I said was if bast was gonna be at the arnold I'd be there and would be glad to settle our differences.  Never said I'd fight him, blockhead told me he-bast-was in town and didn't want to come to the expo, that's fine but whatever..I dont' owe you an explanation anyway.

again, you need to calm down there tiger, it's an internet BB board it aint' your entire life is it?  It ain't all that important.
nasser=piece of shit

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2007, 11:05:38 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA !!  I can imagine how far your delusion ranges? How many times have you walked past those glass doors,stared at  them,saw your image and thought...? FVCK yeah!! I look awesome!!! Where's my phone?? These guys on "getbig"are about to get owned when they see these !  LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2007, 11:08:04 AM »
no.  all I said was if bast was gonna be at the arnold I'd be there and would be glad to settle our differences.  Never said I'd fight him, blockhead told me he-bast-was in town and didn't want to come to the expo, that's fine but whatever..I dont' owe you an explanation anyway.

again, you need to calm down there tiger, it's an internet BB board it aint' your entire life is it?  It ain't all that important.
hahahahaha, dude that's called internet stalking, it's no big deal but you did contact someone else to find out where an anonymous internet persona was so you could "settle your differences", that spells obsession. ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2007, 11:14:18 AM »
hahahahaha, dude that's called internet stalking, it's no big deal but you did contact someone else to find out where an anonymous internet persona was so you could "settle your differences", that spells obsession. ;D

no...I met him and special ed there and I asked him who from getbig was at the expo he said matt c, ron and he thought bast was in town but wasn't coming.

if I went there to fight I wouldn't go around hanging out with block and ed and introducing myself as "natural al from getbig" to guys like rhino and bob chic.

you're reaching at this point.

btw-I'll never go to another expo again, waaaay to many people cramped into a small place for my liking.
nasser=piece of shit

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2007, 11:36:39 AM »
you'll never get the chance to brag. how sad for you. :'(
shouldn't you be swinging from Milos' nutsack?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2007, 12:26:54 AM »
shouldn't you be swinging from Milos' nutsack?

nah, sorry, that's actually you...

and, btw, don't you have 8 more giant sets to go ??? >:(

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2007, 07:19:59 AM »
hahahaha, post your picture next to mine midget. ;D

ROFL I'd like to say you had a 50" waist but clearly its far bigger than that, fuck measuring you arms, measure that gut....its a monster......you idiot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2007, 07:55:42 AM »
ROFL I'd like to say you had a 50" waist but clearly its far bigger than that, fuck measuring you arms, measure that gut....its a monster......you idiot
can't do it right now, your mom is sucking my cock, i'll get back to you when i'm done.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2007, 08:47:09 AM »
can't do it right now, your mom is sucking my cock, i'll get back to you when i'm done.

Squadfatter,
...jeez, why don't you just tell us what amount of money you'll verify your lifts for and we'll pass the hat around. I had a thread offering you a couple of hundred bucks to verify some pretty puny lifts and you still backed out, same thing with Adonis.

I'm bemused by the fact that you are passing off these unidentifiable pictures as you... probably scouring the net for any blurry pics you can find... but I know better, because I know how old you are... in reality (you remember reality right? It's that place where you're so desperately unhappy).

For the record, my offer still stands:
If you can post a video of yourself matching any of my best lifts when I was 15 (in good form), I'll Paypal you a hundred bucks...
-bench 225 lbs for a single
-squat 225 lbs for a single
-deadlift 225 lbs for a single
...just drop each plate on video as you load them in order to verify their weight.

If you can do this kid, you'll have my respect... and I'm sure most of the other people on this board would forgive you for carrying on this thirtysomething tough-guy persona for so long... after all, we were all teenagers once.

Anyone else want to pledge a few bucks,

The Luke

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2007, 08:49:03 AM »
Squadfatter,
...jeez, why don't you just tell us what amount of money you'll verify your lifts for and we'll pass the hat around. I had a thread offering you a couple of hundred bucks to verify some pretty puny lifts and you still backed out, same thing with Adonis.

I'm bemused by the fact that you are passing off these unidentifiable pictures as you... probably scouring the net for any blurry pics you can find... but I know better, because I know how old you are... in reality (you remember reality right? It's that place where you're so desperately unhappy).

If you can post a video of yourself matching any of my best lifts when I was 15 (in good form), I'll Paypal you a hundred bucks...
...just drop each plate on video as you load them in order to verify their weight.

If you can do this kid, you'll have my respect... and I'm sure most of the other people on this board would forgive you for carrying on this thirtysomething tough-guy persona for so long... after all, we were all teenagers once.

The Luke

good to see you are still lame as fuck. ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2007, 08:50:01 AM »
Squadfatter,

The Luke

bench 225? of course he does you geriatric fart. how do you think he gets out of bed in the morning?

his momma weighs at least 300lbs.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2007, 11:50:58 AM »
Dayumn, natural al, bigworm and lots of others in this thread are owning the SHIT out of "Squadfather".  Poor Dave. :'( ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2007, 12:35:39 PM »
Dayumn, natural al, bigworm and lots of others in this thread are owning the SHIT out of "Squadfather".  Poor Dave. :'( ;D

Squadfatter has been owning himself ever since he played out the whole "You're gay"; "Owned this guy at the gym today"; "Oh brother"; "I call bullshit" schtick... and that happened about 10,000 posts ago.

Gimmicks should just fade away when they stop being funny... if your entire personality is a gimmick (nobody maintains a false persona for 10,000 posts), then that's just sad... in a clinical sense.

I just "Called Bullshit" on the guy who calls bullshit... and I've even put money on it. Now that's PWN3D!

Imagine how much mileage Squadshitter would get out of it if someone else turned down $100 to deadlift 225 pounds for a single! Bigger loser than Adonis!

Sic semper Trolli!

The Luke

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2007, 12:43:06 PM »
Squadfatter has been owning himself ever since he played out the whole "You're gay"; "Owned this guy at the gym today"; "Oh brother"; "I call bullshit" schtick... and that happened about 10,000 posts ago.

Gimmicks should just fade away when they stop being funny... if your entire personality is a gimmick (nobody maintains a false persona for 10,000 posts), then that's just sad... in a clinical sense.

I just "Called Bullshit" on the guy who calls bullshit... and I've even put money on it. Now that's PWN3D!

Imagine how much mileage Squadshitter would get out of it if someone else turned down $100 to deadlift 225 pounds for a single! Bigger loser than Adonis!

Sic semper Trolli!

The Luke

just because you're an outpatient now, doesn't mean you get to post on getbig again.

the psych wards warned you about this shit. remember what happened last time ??? do you really want to go back to the padded room?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2007, 12:52:07 PM »
just because you're an outpatient now, doesn't mean you get to post on getbig again.

the psych wards warned you about this shit. remember what happened last time ??? do you really want to go back to the padded room?
hahahaha, did you ever read the post "the Luke" had about how the wooden floors in his parents basement creek when he walks on them due to his ungodly muscle mass, Beast?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2007, 12:56:43 PM »
hahahaha, did you ever read the post "the Luke" had about how the wooden floors in his parents basement creek when he walks on them due to his ungodly muscle mass, Beast?

i dunno, he must have been bigger than a silverback gorrilla to max out 225lbs on the deadlift. :o

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2007, 01:47:54 PM »

...just post the link to the thread in which I said that and I'll send/paypal you the $100 right now. Remember, I'm not the shit talker here... I'm a blobby little pot-bellied guy who likes to lift weights... you're just as delusional as VinceG... although VinceG has calves, so he'd have you beaten physique wise... IF that was actually you in those pics, kid.

i dunno, he must have been bigger than a silverback gorrilla to max out 225lbs on the deadlift. :o

...eh, Squadfather gimmick, I was 140 lbs and 15 years of age when I did that. Those who can read saw that clearly stated in my post.

Just remember Squadshitter, my reputation is on the line here... try to hijack the thread all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you aren't man enough to meet the challenge:

$100 for benching 225x1; squatting 225x1 or deadlifting 225x1

...come on kid, you can do it! Think of the owning it would represent.

The Luke