Author Topic: SQUADFATHER, verify your lifts  (Read 11089 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: SQUADFATHER, verify your lifts
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2007, 07:16:06 PM »
He'll post the same pic ..Over..And over.. And over... You'll "NEVER" see a proper pic !
sad thing is he is proud of that pic that and the sloppy shdowed ones with the phone cams....

windex father and the window wads that follow him are clueless

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2007, 07:58:02 PM »
I offered Squadfather money ($100) if he could do any of the following:

-bench 225 lbs for a single
-squat 225 lbs for a single
-deadlift 225 lbs for a single

...I still have my money.

I also still have the money I offered True Adonis if he could post that video of him "easily" deadlifting 225 lbs for 100 reps. Which was kind of redundant seeing as Adonis oftentimes is Sarcasm/Squadfather ...or at least he shares the account. Remember when Sarcasm traveled out to train with Adonis? That was the most painful self-owning since the Jurassic.

Neither of them look like they work out... neither of them are ever logged off this site long enough to have the time for any kind of life let alone time for lifting weights.

One word: "TROLLS"

The Luke

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »
I offered Squadfather money ($100) if he could do any of the following:

-bench 225 lbs for a single
-squat 225 lbs for a single
-deadlift 225 lbs for a single

...I still have my money.

I also still have the money I offered True Adonis if he could post that video of him "easily" deadlifting 225 lbs for 100 reps. Which was kind of redundant seeing as Adonis oftentimes is Sarcasm/Squadfather ...or at least he shares the account. Remember when Sarcasm traveled out to train with Adonis? That was the most painful self-owning since the Jurassic.

Neither of them look like they work out... neither of them are ever logged off this site long enough to have the time for any kind of life let alone time for lifting weights.

One word: "TROLLS"

The Luke
hahahaha, post your picture next to mine midget. ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2007, 08:12:40 PM »
Those aren't your pics kid.

The Luke

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2007, 08:15:25 PM »
SF.  Is there a knot on your left delt ?  You look like you train.  Keep at it.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2007, 08:17:24 PM »

You really should delete this picture

It does NOT show ANYTHING worthwhile. What's the point of it?
Hrmmm

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2007, 08:26:59 PM »
Those aren't your pics kid.

The Luke
hahahaha, ok "luke". ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2007, 08:28:07 PM »

You really should delete this picture

It does NOT show ANYTHING worthwhile. What's the point of it?

hahahahhaa, this coming from a guy who posts his training log with absolutely MASSIVE poundages like 265 pound squats and barbell shrugs, hahaha, what a beast!!! ;D

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »
hahahahhaa, this coming from a guy who posts his training log with absolutely MASSIVE poundages like 265 pound squats and barbell shrugs, hahaha, what a beast!!! ;D

:D Still, I will be back at 500 pound deadlift and 400 pound working sets for squads soon though.. I only started working legs two months ago after a year off... and, I'm also only a little white boy so don't pick on me.

Why don't you start a log?
Hrmmm

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2007, 08:33:28 PM »
:D Still, I will be back at 500 pound deadlift and 400 pound working sets for squads soon though.. I only started working legs two months ago after a year off... and, I'm also only a little white boy so don't pick on me.

Why don't you start a log?
hahahaha, check back in ten years when you reach those weights, skinny. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2007, 08:33:39 PM »
what I find funny is these guys claiming huge squats and huge benches, but they don't keep a training log for everyone to see. When I get around to pushing big weights I sure as hell am going to brag about it. And at least climber is being honest with his #'s in the training log.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2007, 04:18:53 AM »
what I find funny is these guys claiming huge squats and huge benches, but they don't keep a training log for everyone to see. When I get around to pushing big weights I sure as hell am going to brag about it. And at least climber is being honest with his #'s in the training log.

you'll never get the chance to brag. how sad for you. :'(

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2007, 10:22:16 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Told you he'd post the same pic over and over and over again !!!  Do I know this clown ..Or do I know this clown !! ?? Good stuff Slobknobber! 

Oh yeah... That new pic is shittier trhan the others ! You're a pretty intelligent fag.. So I just don't get,  how you can think you're fooling anyone with those horrible pics?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2007, 10:31:36 AM »
what is that a picture of? Do you have a throw rug wrapped around you're upper body?  I'm actually being serious.  I do think you probably lift what you say you do BTW.
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2007, 10:36:46 AM »
what is that a picture of? Do you have a throw rug wrapped around you're upper body?  I'm actually being serious.  I do think you probably lift what you say you do BTW.
which picture are you talking about? some of you guys make me laugh, you act as if an average guy who doesn't compete and doesn't claim to be a "bodybuilder" is supposed to have professionally done pictures, funny thing is that 95 percent of you clowns requesting these pictures have no pictures posted of yourseves and yes that includes you Al.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2007, 10:37:42 AM »
which picture are you talking about? some of you guys make me laugh, you act as if an average guy who doesn't compete and doesn't claim to be a "bodybuilder" is supposed to have professionally done pictures, funny thing is that 95 percent of you clowns requesting these pictures have no pictures posted of yourseves and yes that includes you Al.

yes Al's a pussy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2007, 10:39:32 AM »
yes Al's a pussy.
the funny thing about him is that he claims these brutally intense workouts and a ripped physique yet he has no pictures posted, shit the way he talks about his body he must surely own me so why doesn't he post pictures?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2007, 10:44:19 AM »

the one where it looks like your outside.  I just want to know what it is.  

listen, I'm not even trying to start a fight with you, I never said jack shit about your pics but the simple fact of the matter is you ran your mouth for YEARS about eveyone on here and had what 18,000 posts.  I don't usually say shit, I only have a problem with a couple of people here or there and don't give a shit what anyone on here thinks about my "pics".  I have nothing to gain by posting pics and no one is clamoring for them either.
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2007, 10:47:21 AM »
the one where it looks like your outside.  I just want to know what it is.  

listen, I'm not even trying to start a fight with you, I never said jack shit about your pics but the simple fact of the matter is you ran your mouth for YEARS about eveyone on here and had what 18,000 posts.  I don't usually say shit, I only have a problem with a couple of people here or there and don't give a shit what anyone on here thinks about my "pics".  I have nothing to gain by posting pics and no one is clamoring for them either.
you can see those pics just fine you're just being an asshole, the stuff you see in that pic is stuff from inside my storage room, i took the photo on a whim while i was doing some work in my yard, like i said be a man and post your picture so we can see what a huge ripped mountain of muscle you are.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2007, 10:48:38 AM »
I have nothing to gain by posting pics and no one is clamoring for them either.

that's what a guy with a shitty physique would say.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2007, 10:50:41 AM »
that's what a guy with a shitty physique would say.

you had your shot at the arnold but "had other things to do" even though you were in town.  Pussy.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2007, 10:52:41 AM »
you can see those pics just fine you're just being an asshole, the stuff you see in that pic is stuff from inside my storage room, i took the photo on a whim while i was doing some work in my yard, like i said be a man and post your picture so we can see what a huge ripped mountain of muscle you are.

this is the pic I'm talking about, man you seem awfully stressed out that I haven't posted a pic....why does it bother you so much?  I didn't say one bad thing about you....
nasser=piece of shit

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2007, 10:53:05 AM »
you had your shot at the arnold but "had other things to do" even though you were in town.  Pussy.

uhh no i wasn't 'in town', queer.   Cleveland and Columbus aren't the same town.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2007, 10:53:44 AM »
this is the pic I'm talking about, man you seem awfully stressed out that I haven't posted a pic....why does it bother you so much?  I didn't say one bad thing about you....
exactly, how on earth does it look like i have a "throw rug" covering me?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2007, 10:54:28 AM »
uhh no i wasn't 'in town', queer.   Cleveland and Columbus aren't the same town.
hahahahaa, exactly, this guy is an internet stalker plain and simple. ;D