Author Topic: SQUADFATHER, verify your lifts  (Read 11186 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: SQUADFATHER, verify your lifts
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 06:13:12 AM »
Confusion meltdown

I had to break it down to you like that, i thaught you were smarter than that my dear indian friend.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 06:45:47 AM »
squads little stick legs would snap under 495

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 07:09:16 AM »
i never thought i would see the day

kiwiol being owned by el bitchtittyachi
T

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 07:29:56 AM »
There is no question that sf cant do 495 on squats, the guy has some serious meat and fat on his body, the bigger you are, it doesnt matter, if your fat also, i remember when i was 90 kg a lot of fat also, i could lift some heavy ass weight, the weight and fat helps tremendosly.

true dat

the extra fat and water provides better leverage and tightness by providing volume to push against.

basically a big reason why you never find any lean super heavy weight p/lifters or w/lifters. they're shw anayway, so there's no restriction on bodyweight so they provide every advantage they can.

strong men comps are somewhat different, especially with the speed events (which i think is a good idea). guys are not going to move very fast if they're carrying a load of lard.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 08:02:28 AM »
Just want to point out that SF calls bull shit when he thinks it is and you know a bunch of you would do the same but don't. If you look at what he post and take your panties out of your mangina's he does not say he is stornger or better or can lift the world only that he thinks what someone posts is bullshit. So why should he or anyone have to prove something about himself thats not in question?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 08:05:59 AM »
Just want to point out that SF calls bull shit when he thinks it is and you know a bunch of you would do the same but don't. If you look at what he post and take your panties out of your mangina's he does not say he is stornger or better or can lift the world only that he thinks what someone posts is bullshit. So why should he or anyone have to prove something about himself thats not in question?
funny thing is that you can't even see my upper legs in this pic but my thighs are the biggest part of my body, i'm wearing HUGE baggy shorts here, my calves could use some size obviously like 95 percent of guys but my thighs are big.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2007, 08:09:50 AM »
funny thing is that you can't even see my upper legs in this pic but my thighs are the biggest part of my body, i'm wearing HUGE baggy shorts here, my calves could use some size obviously like 95 percent of guys but my thighs are big.
Everybody likes to pile on and some people have a agenda. Just covers the fact that they think about you like some stalking ex girlfriend... ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2007, 08:20:55 AM »

meltdown

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2007, 08:30:36 AM »

yeah ::).....both legs look about the size of one of your arms....lets see some pics of those massive legs....you are so fucking full of shit dude and all your photos are hidden by shitty reflections or clothes....don't talk shit when you are nothing yourself

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2007, 08:35:22 AM »
yeah ::).....both legs look about the size of one of your arms....lets see some pics of those massive legs....you are so fucking full of shit dude and all your photos are hidden by shitty reflections or clothes....don't talk shit when you are nothing yourself

By his own admission, his arms are "barely 18 inches on a good day".  Trick photography is a wonderful thing. ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2007, 08:38:22 AM »
hahahahaa, you can't even see my thighs dumbass all you can see is my calves which admittedly need some size even though that angle is bad.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2007, 08:38:28 AM »
By his own admission, his arms are "barely 18 inches on a good day".  Trick photography is a wonderful thing. ;)

he must be about 5'-6" then....you can tell by the photo he is pretty short

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2007, 08:39:20 AM »
He may or may not be able to squat that much. You sure as hell can't say he absolutely CAN'T just by looking at those pics.

Does sevastase look like he can do 500?

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2007, 08:40:55 AM »
hahahahaa, you can't even see my thighs dumbass all you can see is my calves which admittedly need some size even though that angle is bad.

your right....they are both dwarfed by the broom stick

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2007, 08:51:00 AM »
He may or may not be able to squat that much. You sure as hell can't say he absolutely CAN'T just by looking at those pics.

Does sevastase look like he can do 500?

My point is, since he is the king of insisting people posting vids to prove their lift claims, he shouldn't have a problem aweing us with his squatting prowess.

But he won't do it.  Just look at how he's chickenshitted in this thread.  Sad, really.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2007, 08:53:45 AM »
hahaha, here's an example of what a delusional nutcase "joey tito" is, he sent me this PM last night when i was logged off. ;D

Sars, today I took steps to all but insure that your sarcasm handle remains dead for all time.  However, I am a reasonable man...I am The Oracle after all. ;D  I would be willing to relent and get your name back for you, but you would need to do something first.  Publicly post on every forum on Getbig that The Great Kiwiol is your master and always was the true leader of the SQUAD.  If you do this, I will honor my word and expedite the process of your former handle being returned to you.

You have exactly 24 hours to make your decision.  Think it over carefully, and remember...The clock is ticking. ;)

I do not want you to be offended by this.  I still consider us mates. 8)

Do come over to the V and post some more.  I promise that I will not change any more of your thread titles. ;D

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2007, 08:54:01 AM »
My point is, since he is the king of insisting people posting vids to prove their lift claims, he shouldn't have a problem aweing us with his squatting prowess.

But he won't do it.  Just look at how he's chickenshitted in this thread.  Sad, really.

he is truly the "father" of self ownage

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007, 09:08:02 AM »
hahaha, here's an example of what a delusional nutcase "joey tito" is, he sent me this PM last night when i was logged off. ;D

My PM to you simply said " ;D  I just owned you".  Why are you fabricating PMs?  That's the ultimate form of self-ownage. ::)  Post a screenshot...yeah, that's what I thought.  You can't because I never sent that PM. ::)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2007, 10:14:24 AM »

This is the Internet!!!!!  Just posting your stats and lifts in a post is enough Verification!!!!!  Come on don't you guys know everyone on here looks like a pro bodybuilder!!!!

::)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2007, 11:17:33 AM »
Squad, where is that rear lovehandle pose?

You are words on a screen, nothing more.

You might as well be a computer program...

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 11:29:14 AM »
Squad, where is that rear lovehandle pose?

You are words on a screen, nothing more.

You might as well be a computer program...

LMFAO!  Sars is like a bot that churns out endless "hahahaha" posts that are saturated with talk about explicit homosexual acts.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007, 01:41:35 PM »

if you couldn't squat 495 for one as fat as you look in that picture, I'd say it is time to hang it up....IMO.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2007, 01:42:45 PM »
if you couldn't squat 495 for one as fat as you look in that picture, I'd say it is time to hang it up....IMO.
sounds like you're ripped to shreds "dizzleman", any pictures?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2007, 01:44:21 PM »
sounds like you're ripped to shreds "dizzleman", any pictures?

any squat vids?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »
Props for posting pics Squadfather - I can understand you wanting to remain anonymous on the net and all, but these pics through the glass window don't really do anyone justice - hell, most people who view their physique this way look as thought they've got the cuts of Labrada.
Just being fair with you man.