Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 15516 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2007, 12:38:13 PM »
Wow.

You're dead wrong.  Let's go through these faulty points one by one:

1.  You can be charged for crimes you only "attempted" to commit.  It's a simple fact.  If you put a bomb under your wife's car and set it off when she wasn't in it, you can be charged with attempted murder instead of destruction of property?  What part of this is difficult to understand?  If the evidence is sufficient enough to suggest that had circumstances been correct, you would have most certainly done what you were planning to do (a crime) then you can be charged with that crime.  This precedent was set a loooooonnnggg time ago.  So if you're arguing that point then you have a problem with the supreme court in addition to NBC.

2. Why are you focusing on NBC?  Pervertedjustice.com has been putting people away before nbc and without their help.  I suggest you go on their website and see why it is in fact a legal process.

3. Young kids that "want" to have sex.  Here's another fact.  12 year old kids don't know what they "want".  Their psyches are not yet fully formed, which is why 12 year old kids are not allowed to drink alcohol, vote, drive a car OR have sex.  An extremely disproportionate amount of kids molested were actually molested as children themselves.  For this reason it is even more important to stop or catch molesters before they propagate the tendancy further.  Strict penalties do not have an impact on crimes dealing with sexual desire.  If you want to fuck a little kid deep down inside you're probably willing to forego consequences to do so.

Yes! cue adonis to say "if i want to fck a 12 year old and theyre willing its freedom of choice, i love underdeveloped poon!"

Seriously, it takes a real asshole to defend these sick people.

Whats even better is it's on tv and people in jail/prison see it and they get sweet beatings after theyre arrested.

Master Blaster

« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2007, 12:54:18 PM »
Trainwreck.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2007, 05:22:16 PM »
I can't believe Adonis spent all night defending pedophiles :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2007, 06:35:56 PM »
They aren`t molesters as they are not charged with that crime.  No crime actually occurs.  Only talk over the internet.

You really feel comfortable with people getting arrested for talking over the internet?  Don`t forget the person acting like the child is leading them on, duping them the whole way.

Hi "guy who only talks to them over the Internet."
$

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2007, 08:12:49 PM »
I "HATE" neither, but despise both.

It takes effort to hate something.

Silly question: How many calories does despising burn?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »
Michael Vick as there is actual evidence of a crime being commited and an abhorrent and appauling one at that.

The child predators are set up illegaly according to laws in most states as private organizations, (in this case NBC), have no legal authority to carry out sting operations.  The people are most of the time, coerced and no crime occurs.

Epic attempt at being controversial. We're all-a-sudden concerned with statute specifics? In essence, you hate alleged animal abusers more than alleged child abusers. Wonderful priorities, Adam.

He didn't ask who'd have a tougher time beatin' his rap.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2007, 08:28:29 PM »
I "HATE" neither, but despise both.

You shoudn't have hate in your heart, you may not like them but never say hate!

Tha's terrible!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2007, 08:34:54 PM »
For the record, I hate Chris Hansen most of all.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2007, 08:41:07 PM »
For the record, I hate Chris Hansen most of all.
he looks like a cross dresser

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2007, 08:49:02 PM »
he looks like a cross dresser

Can't wait to see the smug bastard get caught in a similar CNN sting.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2007, 08:50:37 PM »
Michael Vick should be thrown in a cage full of hungry tigers.