Author Topic: IFBB Pro's headed back to Kuwait to Oxygen Gym  (Read 15940 times)

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
Re: IFBB Pro's headed back to Kuwait to Oxygen Gym
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2007, 06:30:26 AM »
i'm not a fanboy
i don't buy any shit
but everyone who trains hard has my respect
and  don't see the reason why he shouldn't go to kuwait to use legaly drugs...so what???
that gay 4 pay shit...i don'T think so...americans are gay..yes dutch people are gay...some germans are gay
but arabs??? no man they are not gay
 ;D P.S. i'm not an arab

Ok whatever you say dude ....but seriously you ought to try and look at things in real time ehhh........

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2007, 06:33:08 AM »
i'm not a fanboy
i don't buy any shit
but everyone who trains hard has my respect
and  don't see the reason why he shouldn't go to kuwait to use legaly drugs...so what???
that gay 4 pay shit...i don'T think so...americans are gay..yes dutch people are gay...some germans are gay
but arabs??? no man they are not gay
 ;D P.S. i'm not an arab

Arabs are walking bombers
I am a mini beast

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2007, 07:37:20 AM »
You probably have not a clue where or the arab countries are.....proably never left the state for that matter. Nonethess.....

I said Melvin and his boys are a bunch of fronting no moral having people that will lie and do anything for a buck.....

Isn't that what made America one of the greatest and wealthiest countries?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2007, 07:45:28 AM »

Ok whatever you say dude ....but seriously you ought to try and look at things in real time ehhh........

you're a lonely person my friend
who cares if they live a different life than you do?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2007, 07:50:34 AM »
Keep it real why are you posting photos of Melvins bare ass and simeltaneously accusing him of doing g4p?

BTW- When did Shawn Ray and Melvin have a falling out?  Hank wood aka Shawn seems hellbent on attacking Melvin.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2007, 09:03:45 AM »
Keep it real why are you posting photos of Melvins bare ass and simeltaneously accusing him of doing g4p?

BTW- When did Shawn Ray and Melvin have a falling out?  Hank wood aka Shawn seems hellbent on attacking Melvin.

hey idiot that would be DJ's bare ass showing off for the bottom pic...MONEY.

I never accused melvin g4p....find the quote please

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2007, 09:16:01 AM »
lol whatever you say champ and twice you implied he was doing g4p

Heres one of them:

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2007, 05:27:57 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Vince Basile on July 25, 2007, 05:14:42 AM
If a few pros go to Kuwait and hang around doing seminars and training there the gym will do well out of it. Good for everyone involved. A pity about the drugs. Nice to see a modern gym catering to bodybuilders and everyone. That is the future. Hardcore gyms give everyone who owns them headaches. Why do you think Joe sold his original Golds Gym to sail around the world in merchant ships? Too much hassle with muscleheads and no money. If the big guys can draw members then it is a good promotion. What they do for pocket money is up to them.

Vince I thought you were a smart guy? Did you read all that I have wrote about this place in Kuwait? 

Look this place has a very small membership (whats the population of Kuwait) those that do train pay to the hill to get in this place  for status.  Moreover its not there to try and bring any resemblence of harmony to the middle east...not even close hahahahah  This gym is not there for promoting public bodybuilding its there for the personal benefit of a very few for different various reasons.

I really would like somebody to chime in and explain how this place is paying for 4 pros to be with them 5 star status for a full week + all exspense paid??  You mean these guys need only to sit down talk to a few low level paying clients, sign a few shirts and pics and thats it? No way!

These arabs will be showing these "pros" off thru the city as their newly aquired boy toys....if they get them in thier cock socks (likely) all the better.  Sadly these "pros" have got no moral standards and will do anything for a buck. 

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2007, 09:16:18 AM »
he wants to show his striations you fag

keep it real homebwoi

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2007, 09:23:56 AM »
lol whatever you say champ and twice you implied he was doing g4p

Heres one of them:

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2007, 05:27:57 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Vince Basile on July 25, 2007, 05:14:42 AM
If a few pros go to Kuwait and hang around doing seminars and training there the gym will do well out of it. Good for everyone involved. A pity about the drugs. Nice to see a modern gym catering to bodybuilders and everyone. That is the future. Hardcore gyms give everyone who owns them headaches. Why do you think Joe sold his original Golds Gym to sail around the world in merchant ships? Too much hassle with muscleheads and no money. If the big guys can draw members then it is a good promotion. What they do for pocket money is up to them.

Vince I thought you were a smart guy? Did you read all that I have wrote about this place in Kuwait? 

Look this place has a very small membership (whats the population of Kuwait) those that do train pay to the hill to get in this place  for status.  Moreover its not there to try and bring any resemblence of harmony to the middle east...not even close hahahahah  This gym is not there for promoting public bodybuilding its there for the personal benefit of a very few for different various reasons.

I really would like somebody to chime in and explain how this place is paying for 4 pros to be with them 5 star status for a full week + all exspense paid??  You mean these guys need only to sit down talk to a few low level paying clients, sign a few shirts and pics and thats it? No way!

These arabs will be showing these "pros" off thru the city as their newly aquired boy toys....if they get them in thier cock socks (likely) all the better.  Sadly these "pros" have got no moral standards and will do anything for a buck. 

I will have to assume english is not your first language thus the reason you are unable to read.

BOY TOY and GAY for PAY DO NOT mean THE SAME THING

Though the action of an arab pulling himself off in front of a 300 lb dude in a cock sock could be construde as GAY in fact it is not its rather just plain disgusting!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2007, 09:45:20 AM »
Wow forgive me. Paying to watch a guy dance while you jerk off isn't gay at all. And your questioning my mastery of the english language? What should it be construed as then? Straight? By the way unless you haven't finished your first year of high school, your grammar and sentence structure is awful. The last sentence of your response looks like it was written by a 7 year old.

So in essence, Melvin isn't doing gay for pay, hes going to be some arab guys boy toy? Sorry. I'll try to get it right next time.

I will have to assume english is not your first language thus the reason you are unable to read.

BOY TOY and GAY for PAY DO NOT mean THE SAME THING

Though the action of an arab pulling himself off in front of a 300 lb dude in a cock sock could be construde as GAY in fact it is not its rather just plain disgusting!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2007, 01:40:49 PM »
Melvin.  Please donate proceeds to youre local Homeless shelter......May god forgive your selfish greed....