Author Topic: BARRY BONDS IS  (Read 24182 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: BARRY BONDS IS
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2007, 04:03:19 PM »

Bonds is a skinny 20 HR and 30 SB player without all the juice and GH, the guy is pathetic.

YOU ASS WIPE...there is about a twenty year difference in these photos. If I get a construction worker and photograph him over a twenty year period where he just builds houses and does not work out, there will be a phenomenal difference in his body just from swinging a hammer, moving large items, climbing ladders etc...

YOU ARE JUST A HATER WHO IS JEALOUS BECAUSE THE ONLY SPORT YOU ARE GOOD IN IS TYPING ON YOUR ATARI KEYBOARD!!!!
C

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2007, 04:09:49 PM »
YOU ASS WIPE...there is about a twenty year difference in these photos. If I get a construction worker and photograph him over a twenty year period where he just builds houses and does not work out, there will be a phenomenal difference in his body just from swinging a hammer, moving large items, climbing ladders etc...

YOU ARE JUST A HATER WHO IS JEALOUS BECAUSE THE ONLY SPORT YOU ARE GOOD IN IS TYPING ON YOUR ATARI KEYBOARD!!!!

FUUUUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2007, 04:28:20 PM »

Skinny fucking pussy with shit genetics

Fucking cheater is juiced to the gills, epic longterm abuse of GH

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 06:12:16 PM »

You're not very bright are you?

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 06:26:58 PM »
Ya, Bonds is clean  ::)  I guess thats why his hat and shoe size has increased by 4 sizes.   Hes a cheating scumbag whose natural playing weight is about 175 pounds.

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 06:38:50 PM »
Ya, Bonds is clean  ::)  I guess thats why his hat and shoe size has increased by 4 sizes.   Hes a cheating scumbag whose natural playing weight is about 175 pounds.

Got news for ya........about 3/4 of the league isn't clean, you need to read my previous post. If you want to call him a cheating scumbag then you add a whole lot players along with Bonds!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 06:46:34 PM »
First of all 3/4 of MLB isnt on the juice-thats bullshit, second of all-Bonds and his accomplishments are ALL DRUGS, his HR per AB just about doubled when he went on the gear-and his natural playing weight/stats would never have allowed him to even approach the record.   Hes a 175 pound 25 HR/30 SB type player who would probably have retired by now without the Pharmacy.

ESPN announced yesterday that Barry Bonds shirt size ballooned from 42″ to 52″, his shoe size grew from 10 1/2 to 13, and his hat size went from a 7 1/8 to 7 3/4. These “stats” were allegedly taken from Mark Fainaru-Wada’s and Lance Williams’ book, Game of Shadows. What else does the worldwide leader, or Fainaru-Wada and Williams have up their sleeves? So human growth hormones (HGH) makes the bones in a man’s body, in Bonds’ case the bones of the skull and feet, grow???

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2007, 07:16:09 PM »
First of all 3/4 of MLB isnt on the juice-thats bullshit, second of all-Bonds and his accomplishments are ALL DRUGS, his HR per AB just about doubled when he went on the gear-and his natural playing weight/stats would never have allowed him to even approach the record.   Hes a 175 pound 25 HR/30 SB type player who would probably have retired by now without the Pharmacy.

ESPN announced yesterday that Barry Bonds shirt size ballooned from 42″ to 52″, his shoe size grew from 10 1/2 to 13, and his hat size went from a 7 1/8 to 7 3/4. These “stats” were allegedly taken from Mark Fainaru-Wada’s and Lance Williams’ book, Game of Shadows. What else does the worldwide leader, or Fainaru-Wada and Williams have up their sleeves? So human growth hormones (HGH) makes the bones in a man’s body, in Bonds’ case the bones of the skull and feet, grow???

All though it probably is true what ESPN reported, take into consideration they also have a negative Bonds commercial promoting their airing of play-by-play coverage of his at bats.

And if you don't that most of these guys (in any sport) aren't on gear, you're extremly naive, even when I played, there were some players that were on gear. I got a kick out that moron Peter Gammons the other day when he said that "we are in the steriod era".....that this clown doesn't understand is that it's been the "steriod era" for more than 20 years.

Traps.......don't kid yourself, these guys are on, not everyone, but most!! 

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 07:17:34 PM »

Put that by his name and put just put next to about 3/4 of the league including, ARod, Clemens, Puljols, Sosa and anyone else who are putting up huge numbers. Shit, ARod is comming up on 500 HR's at the age of what? 32? and nothing's being said about that. Clemens is older than me (45) and he's still pitching 6-8 innings in the low to mis 90's.......not much has been said about that. So to single Bonds out simply because he's not media friendly is bullshit.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 07:19:54 PM »
Put that by his name and put just put next to about 3/4 of the league including, ARod, Clemens, Puljols, Sosa and anyone else who are putting up huge numbers. Shit, ARod is comming up on 500 HR's at the age of what? 32? and nothing's being said about that. Clemens is older than me (45) and he's still pitching 6-8 innings in the low to mis 90's.......not much has been said about that. So to single Bonds out simply because he's not media friendly is bullshit.
exactly, in todays game i just assume EVERYONE is taking the stuff until someone proves me wrong, Bonds goes from never hitting over .316 or 38-40 HR's to hitting .370 and hitting 73 HR's in his late 30's, come on.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2007, 10:22:15 PM »

I totally agree with this post.

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2007, 10:26:01 PM »
can't hold Ruth's jockstrap.

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2007, 11:21:21 PM »
two HOMERUNS away from breaking Hank Aarons record... I  hope tomorrows game is the winner for him

I just got back, epic booing of Benitez'.  Barry didn't even get a hit, awesome game though..

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2007, 10:31:00 AM »
FUUUUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stark...you are so sensitive!!!!. I guess being WRONG realy upsets you....FAG
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2007, 10:34:16 AM »

This is what you call JUICED...You must be about three years old if this is someone on the juice. The guy has an AVERAGE build of someone who takes care of themselves. NOTHING SPECTACULAR...

BTW...For those who really do take roids...it does not improve your skills, talent or abilities. So if a person can not play ball or any sport before roids...THEY CAN'T PLAY AFTER USING THEM. FACT!!!
C

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2007, 10:41:55 AM »

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2007, 10:57:03 AM »

YOUR MOTHER SHOULD DIE TONIGHT....
C

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2007, 11:01:45 AM »
Oh Brother, hahahaha

Just admit Bonds is juiced to the gills, hes a Cheater and hes all Drugs

Another emotional cripple  ::)

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2007, 11:08:52 AM »
Oh Brother, hahahaha

No shit - who fucking cares about this 'roid head and his "record" - everyone knows it's NOT legit....fuck him - plus he's an asshole to boot.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2007, 11:53:34 AM »
2 Hormones away?

The Coach

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2007, 12:35:50 PM »
Oh Brother, hahahaha

Again, so is damn near everyone else.

The Coach

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2007, 12:37:26 PM »
plus he's an asshole to boot.

And that's the ONLY reason why he's getting a bad rap, he's on an even playing field just like everyone else!!

The Coach

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2007, 12:39:47 PM »

I see you took my advise and posted his little league pic and comparing him to his big league pic, look he got bigger between that time.........he MUST be on juice ::)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2007, 03:40:31 PM »
sorry "intense one", hes not 12 years old in that pic and it just underlines the fact that Bonds is naturally about 170 pounds without all the drugs.  ::)

The Coach

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2007, 04:02:49 PM »
sorry "intense one", hes not 12 years old in that pic and it just underlines the fact that Bonds is naturally about 170 pounds without all the drugs.  ::)

Whatever, the problem is you just don't understand just how many players ar on gear. Do you remember a guy that played on the Angels (outfielder) around 1978 to about 90-91' named Brian Downing?

I remember when I was playing AA ball (1981-83) and once in a while he was sent down to my team for rehab assignments, we would talk a little about training, at that time he and I were basically the only ones that would weight train because trainers were not really down with baseball players working with weights for fear it would slow them down. He never really came out and said he was using steriods, but we both new without saying a word. Brian was bigger than most players and alot freaking stronger, and usually recovered alot quicker................t here was a reason for that!!!!!!!!