Author Topic: Iced Coffee  (Read 18888 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Iced Coffee
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2007, 10:32:43 AM »
Coffee & splenda is not bad for you. Who told you this mis-information?

I'm just using my past learnings.  Coffee (if you buy real coffee beans, not that chemical stuff you stir into boiling water) is a great drug when you wake up and smell it.

slenpda is chemical alternative.  & I've always stayed away from additives.  I don't know, maybe it's good for you and has no e numbers or chemical enhancers.  Maybe it has added fibre or some such shit.

I can't imagine a problem with or not enjoying real proper sugar in my authentic coffee, that's all

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2007, 10:41:37 AM »
you can let it go cold or chuck in an ice cube or two if you wish.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2007, 12:39:50 PM »
Ah... but Timmy Ho's has benefits and perks that DD does not...

Where else can you Roll Up the Rim To Win...

That's a nice manicure you've got there Jag  :)
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2007, 03:09:45 PM »
That's a nice manicure you've got there Jag  :)

That's a horrid and totally unfunny thing to say STella, which also has nothing whatsoever to do with iced coffee.

& which also leads me to believe that you didn't look at Judi's hilarious posting properly or bother to read the small print or between the lines.

whatever.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2007, 04:04:36 PM »
That's a horrid and totally unfunny thing to say STella, which also has nothing whatsoever to do with iced coffee.

& which also leads me to believe that you didn't look at Judi's hilarious posting properly or bother to read the small print or between the lines.

whatever.
No need to get upset xxxLinda.  That is obviously not Judi's hand.
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2007, 04:42:41 PM »
Almond milk is good stuff.   :)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2007, 04:44:32 PM »

whatever.

STella is horrid!!!
     ;D

horrid is a good english word that should be used more. I am going to start peppering my speech with it.

:)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2007, 06:44:26 PM »

STella is horrid!!!
     ;D

horrid is a good english word that should be used more. I am going to start peppering my speech with it.

Actually, ALL the words you use are English.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2007, 07:57:45 PM »

whatever.

Linda, that's to be expected from STella, ...she can't help being horrid, ...she's not a vegetarian.  :P
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »
My Toddy's not here yet!!!  UPS says it's out for delivery!     >:(

This is a Toddy Prerelease special  ;) (I ordered the Iced coffee and it only cost me $3.50 for shipping!!  limit one free with the coupon:

http://www.toddycafe.com/shop/product.php?productId=90

We're pleased to announce the pre-release of Toddy® PureTM Cold Brewed Coffee – fresh cold brewed coffee, pure and simple.

Since you previously submitted the reservation form, you are invited to request shipment of your free sample.

Simply follow the link below, add a bottle of Toddy Pure to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code BPure at checkout. We will cover the cost of one bottle of Toddy Pure – you simply pay the shipping.*

Toddy Pure Cold Brewed Coffee is 100% natural, with no preservatives. We use our exclusive Toddy Cold Brewed Process to micro-brew a blend of the finest roasted Arabica coffee beans in pure water – creating a delightfully bold, super-smooth fresh brewed coffee, without those bitter oils and acids or burnt notes.

We've formulated two distinct blends:

* Toddy Pure Cold Brewed Low Acid Blend, in both regular and decaf – a solution for coffee lovers who suffer from acid sensitivity, or who simply enjoy a smooth, flavorful cup of coffee. Just add hot water.
    * Toddy Pure Cold Brewed Coffee Iced Coffee Blend – the 'secret' ingredient for making the perfect coffeehouse iced coffee drink. Just add milk, ice and blend.

Each 32 oz bottle offers (32) 8-oz servings of fresh coffee, for approximately the same cost as cold brewing at home, without the fuss and mess of buying, grinding and brewing coffee beans.

Request yours today at:

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2007, 05:16:15 AM »

This is a Toddy Prerelease special  ;) (I ordered the Iced coffee and it only cost me $3.50 for shipping!!  limit one free with the coupon:

We're pleased to announce the pre-release of Toddy® PureTM Cold Brewed Coffee – fresh cold brewed coffee, pure and simple.

Since you previously submitted the reservation form, you are invited to request shipment of your free sample.

Simply follow the link below, add a bottle of Toddy Pure to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code BPure at checkout. We will cover the cost of one bottle of Toddy Pure – you simply pay the shipping.*

Toddy Pure Cold Brewed Coffee is 100% natural, with no preservatives. We use our exclusive Toddy Cold Brewed Process to micro-brew a blend of the finest roasted Arabica coffee beans in pure water – creating a delightfully bold, super-smooth fresh brewed coffee, without those bitter oils and acids or burnt notes.

* Toddy Pure Cold Brewed Low Acid Blend, in both regular and decaf – a solution for coffee lovers who suffer from acid sensitivity, or who simply enjoy a smooth, flavorful cup of coffee. Just add hot water.
    * Toddy Pure Cold Brewed Coffee Iced Coffee Blend – the 'secret' ingredient for making the perfect coffeehouse iced coffee drink. Just add milk, ice and blend.

Each 32 oz bottle offers (32) 8-oz servings of fresh coffee, for approximately the same cost as cold brewing at home, without the fuss and mess of buying, grinding and brewing coffee beans.

Request yours today at:
Is it here yet!!  :D
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2007, 05:30:17 AM »
Is it here yet!!  :D
I wish I stopped off at Tim Hortons this morning....I am drinking the coffee here at work....it tastes like terpintine  :-X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2007, 06:08:22 AM »
I wish I stopped off at Tim Hortons this morning....I am drinking the coffee here at work....it tastes like terpintine  :-X
I have a Starbucks Double Shot Expresso Light....

and a low fat blueberry muffin.  :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2007, 08:02:32 AM »
I have a Starbucks Double Shot Expresso Light....

and a low fat blueberry muffin.  :)
I'm more of an afternoon espresso person....right at the time of day when your eyes get a touch heavy. That coffee is like a jolt of lightning. Right now I need something to sip. I should send one of these guys out  :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2007, 08:27:55 AM »
I'm more of an afternoon espresso person....right at the time of day when your eyes get a touch heavy. That coffee is like a jolt of lightning. Right now I need something to sip. I should send one of these guys out  :)
Yes, you should and have them bring me a latte while they're at it.  :D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2007, 11:37:42 AM »

Request yours today at:

Thanks FLOWER!   I am assuming you did order the toddy home brew set up, right?  So you can brew your own? 

I've never actually ordered any of their already brewed coffees, so you will let me know if they are any good.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2007, 09:16:50 AM »

Thanks FLOWER!   I am assuming you did order the toddy home brew set up, right?  So you can brew your own? 

I've never actually ordered any of their already brewed coffees, so you will let me know if they are any good.

I did get it!!!  I had ordered the Low-Carb Caffe Latte concentrate also so I haven't made any Toddy coffee yet myself.  I just sent them an email asking them how long the bottle is good for once you open it up. It doesn't say?   I also ordered that Iced Coffee concentrate I posted the info on about how to get a free bottle (just pay the shipping).  I think that has a shelf life too (possibly even before you open it??)  That should be here tomorrow.  So I am waiting for more info on these 2 items before I make my own.   If you don't open the bottle of the Low-Carb Caffe Latte it has a shelf life of a year I believe. 

The Low-Carb Caffe Latte is good!!  It says to use 1 part concentrate, 4 parts half and half, and 4 parts water.  I am using almond milk instead of the half and half.  It doesn't say what a "part" should be, so I went the easy route and decided a part was a 1/4 cup!! That way the almond milk is 1 cup and the water is 1 cup!!  It makes me really really buzzed!!  So maybe I am making a super super grande Low-Carb Caffe Latte?  lol   I also have been adding some carob powder to make it a  Low-Carb Mocha Caffe Latte!!    The concentrate has splenda in it so I don't add any sweetener.   I think I need to only drink 1/2 in the morning and the other 1/2 in the afternoon cause I think it is way too much caffeine for me the way I am making it.
  :P

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2007, 09:53:51 AM »
Toddy is fast!!!  I already got a reply back on my email!!  I was also confused about the nutritional info on the Low-Carb Caffe Latte:

There should be two different line items for nutritional information
-- one for the concentrated coffee only, and the other for 2% dairy.
each serving (coffee and dairy combined) is 8-ounces. Once you open
the bottle, it requires refrigeration. We suggest it is best used no
later than 30 days after opening.

8-ounces for all ingredients!!! loll!!!   I guess I have been making a super grande buzz latte then!!      ;D

good to know I have 30 days for the bottle once opened, though the way I have been making them it wouldn't last that long!! 

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2007, 10:10:01 AM »
Toddy is fast!!!  I already got a reply back on my email!!  I was also confused about the nutritional info on the Low-Carb Caffe Latte:

There should be two different line items for nutritional information
-- one for the concentrated coffee only, and the other for 2% dairy.
each serving (coffee and dairy combined) is 8-ounces. Once you open
the bottle, it requires refrigeration. We suggest it is best used no
later than 30 days after opening.

8-ounces for all ingredients!!! loll!!!   I guess I have been making a super grande buzz latte then!!      ;D

good to know I have 30 days for the bottle once opened, though the way I have been making them it wouldn't last that long!! 

haha  NICE!  I can tell by the use of your exclamation points that you are buzzing!!!!!    :D

The mocha caffe latte sounds awesome, esp with almond milk.  Let me know how the brewing goes for you.

8)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2007, 10:17:43 AM »
I'll be over for coffee later, Flower.   :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2007, 11:05:48 AM »
I'll be over for coffee later, Flower.   :D
I just had a vanilla flavoured late and let me tell you it is absolutely delicious.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2007, 11:07:36 AM »
I just had a vanilla flavoured late and let me tell you it is absolutely delicious.
Ok after I hit up Flower's place, I'll be over for the Vanilla Latte.   :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »
Ok after I hit up Flower's place, I'll be over for the Vanilla Latte.   :)
Awesome. Where something revealing and don't tell Mike  ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2007, 06:48:49 AM »
Awesome. Where something revealing and don't tell Mike  ;D

Yeah!!    8)

I made my Low-Carb Caffe Latte the correct way.  1/8 cup of concentrate, 1/2 cup of almond milk, and 1/2 cup of water.  So I won't bounce off the walls so bad today!! 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2007, 06:57:08 AM »
  Yeah!!    8)

I made my Low-Carb Caffe Latte the correct way.  1/8 cup of concentrate, 1/2 cup of almond milk, and 1/2 cup of water.  So I won't bounce off the walls so bad today!! 

Oh stop.  You know the guys love it when you bounce.  ;D