Author Topic: Barry Bonds - 755 homers - oh hell yeah baby!  (Read 13885 times)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Re: Oh Hell Yeah Baby!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2007, 12:34:15 AM »
You're just bitter because you always got picked last in little league and you were the one the pitcher always through the bean balls at even though you were still in the on deck circle!!

On deck circle?  The closest thing to an on-deck circle I saw in Little League is the concession stand....where 45 year old housewives man the snack shack looking to catch a glimpse of the assistant coache's bulge.  That's what little league is now.  And then you have the stoner coach doing his 30 hours of community service doing lines in the announcer's booth.  But the mothers are the worst. They get into their 10-year old daisy-dukes looking for an affair with anything athletic that has a dick.  Little league is a greater threat than Al Quaida.

The Coach

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2007, 12:40:34 AM »
On deck circle?  The closest thing to an on-deck circle I saw in Little League is the concession stand....where 45 year old housewives man the snack shack looking to catch a glimpse of the assistant coache's bulge.  That's what little league is now.  And then you have the stoner coach doing his 30 hours of community service doing lines in the announcer's booth.  But the mothers are the worst. They get into their 10-year old daisy-dukes looking for an affair with anything athletic that has a dick.  Little league is a greater threat than Al Quaida.

LOL.......I seriously wouldn't be laughing if it wasn't true......Hahahahahahaha hahaha!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Barry Bonds - 755 homers - oh hell yeah baby!
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2007, 01:01:39 AM »
If I took gear/gh, I'd hit 755 homers too. ;D ;D ;D ;D
N

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: BONDS AT 755 . . . on the day A-ROD hits 500
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2007, 01:51:48 AM »
The Bonds incident involved Ron Kittle and a meeting Kittle didn’t enjoy with Bonds at Chicago’s Wrigley Field in 1993. Kittle hoped to auction a signed Barry Bonds jersey at a golf event, with the proceeds being given to a children’s charity. Kittle has written a book, “Ron Kittle's Tales from the White Sox Dugout” and included Bonds reaction to being asked to autograph a jersey which would benefit needy children.

"I paid about $110 of my own money for them, so they could be auctioned off at the golf outing. I did that all the time for stars like Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Derek Jeter and Roger Clemens. When I tell them how their autographs help the cause, every player gladly signs — with one exception.

I walked up to Bonds at his locker in the Wrigley Field visitors' clubhouse, introduced myself and said, "Barry, if you sign these, they'll bring in a lot of money for kids who need help."

Bonds stood up, looked me in the eye and said, "I don't sign for white people." If lightning hits me today, I will swear those were his exact words. Matt Williams and other Giants were in the room and they heard what Bonds said.

I stood there for a minute, and the veins in my neck were popping. I've only been that mad a few times in my life. I was going to beat the (heck) out of him, really kick his (butt), but Williams saw what was happening, so he came over and got between us. Matt said, "Ron, that's just the way he is."

I said, "White guys aren't the only ones who get cancer," but Bonds had turned his back on me and walked out of the clubhouse. Somebody must have run in and alerted Dusty Baker, who was the manager of the Giants then.”

*YAWN*
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2007, 01:52:51 AM »
no, Mantle was a good guy, Bonds is ALL DRUGS, a cheating piece of shit.  Hope that helps.

MANTLE WAS AN ALCOHOLIC...ALL DRUGS...IN A CAN
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2007, 01:54:48 AM »
The Bonds incident involved Ron Kittle and a meeting Kittle didn’t enjoy with Bonds at Chicago’s Wrigley Field in 1993. Kittle hoped to auction a signed Barry Bonds jersey at a golf event, with the proceeds being given to a children’s charity. Kittle has written a book, “Ron Kittle's Tales from the White Sox Dugout” and included Bonds reaction to being asked to autograph a jersey which would benefit needy children.

"I paid about $110 of my own money for them, so they could be auctioned off at the golf outing. I did that all the time for stars like Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Derek Jeter and Roger Clemens. When I tell them how their autographs help the cause, every player gladly signs — with one exception.

I walked up to Bonds at his locker in the Wrigley Field visitors' clubhouse, introduced myself and said, "Barry, if you sign these, they'll bring in a lot of money for kids who need help."

Bonds stood up, looked me in the eye and said, "I don't sign for white people." If lightning hits me today, I will swear those were his exact words. Matt Williams and other Giants were in the room and they heard what Bonds said.

I stood there for a minute, and the veins in my neck were popping. I've only been that mad a few times in my life. I was going to beat the (heck) out of him, really kick his (butt), but Williams saw what was happening, so he came over and got between us. Matt said, "Ron, that's just the way he is."

I said, "White guys aren't the only ones who get cancer," but Bonds had turned his back on me and walked out of the clubhouse. Somebody must have run in and alerted Dusty Baker, who was the manager of the Giants then.”

I LOVE BONDS....HAS LIGHTINING STRUCK YOU YET?
C

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2007, 02:07:43 AM »
great point!! take any two big hitters. give one a month cycle of any steroid/gh combo and give the other one dose of amphetamine. i bet anything the amphetamine user increases his skills more.

No drug increases your skills in baseball, football, basketball, boxing, tennis, etc.  But juice will increase your size and strength and recuperation to take advantage of your existing skills.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2007, 02:09:34 AM »
1. Bonds IS playing on a level playing field.

2. It took Bonds longer to hit 755 than it did Aaron.

1. You're talking about MLB today.  I was referring to the fact that Bonds in an enhanced athlete, while Aaron wasn't.  (I didn't know Aaron took speed, but I replied before this got merged and I'm not going to read it thu.  Besides, I don't think speed would provide the benefits that AAS would.)

2. I didn't know that either.  Fact is, I know fuck all about baseball.  Props to Bonds for being a great hitter.  There's no doubt that he is, with or without gear, but the man is enhanced.  Not saying he has no natural ability, but you can't compare an AAS user to a natural in any athletic endeavour.  It's apples and oranges.  That's why their use is so prevalent at top levels of sport.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2007, 12:25:58 PM »
Joe,

Do you believe that Barry Bonds used steriods?  yes or no?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2007, 12:27:43 PM »
Joe,

Do you believe that Barry Bonds used steriods?  yes or no?

wtf are steriods?

nice to see you've found a new use for your highly effective rhetorical technique. ::)

Hope what helps, that you're naive enough to believe that 75% of the league isn't on gear? Again, Bonds is on gear, we all know that even though he NEVER admitted it and it was NEVER proven.......so is ARod, Clemens, Big Poppy, Manny Ramerez, that huge SOB from the Phillies Ryan Howard and while we're at it, lets throw in Julio Franco at the age of 48-49 is still a starter and still driving the ball out of the park just for shits and giggles. Traps, you need to wake the hell up and finally realize that Bonds has been playing on an even playing field for years and it really doesn't matter if his head or feet grew 3 inchs or 3 feet!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »
I remember when Barry was on 90210 back in 1994 for an episode, say what you want about the guy, but he has great taste in TV shows!
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2007, 01:06:21 PM »
no one ahead now.

he could have used the hata-blockaz that the other gh freak is hawking.

A-Rod will be ahead of him in 6-8 years..

I think 73 is safe though.