Author Topic: Do not talk to me about what I'm eating!  (Read 6336 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Do not talk to me about what I'm eating!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 04:11:54 PM »
As far as longevity goes, what's the point of living past say.. 85, you're senile, frail, half your organs don't work properly, can't do anything on your own, most likely need help going to the bathroom, if you slip and fall you'll break half your bones... I wouldn't want to live that long, there's a certain age at which the cons outweighs the pro's.

at 85 Jasper Benicasa can do 1 arm pull ups for 5 reps an arm.  At 91 Jack Lalanne can do a lot of strength moves that you probably can't do now.

Eating less means living BETTER for longer, not just longer

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 04:12:51 PM »
at 85 Jasper Benicasa can do 1 arm pull ups for 5 reps an arm.  At 91 Jack Lalanne can do a lot of strength moves that you probably can't do now.

hahahaha, he probably only weighs 90 pounds though.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 04:14:14 PM »

You missed Pat Robertson, he can leg press as much as Ronnie Coleman.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 04:21:41 PM »
hahahaha, he probably only weighs 90 pounds though.

you will be dead by his age, how much do you think your skeleton will weigh?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 04:23:45 PM »
you will be dead by his age, how much do you think your skeleton will weigh?
who gives a shit honestly, your life is worthless after age 80 anyway.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 04:28:13 PM »

your life will be worthless because you will be dead or debilitated.  I will be basically the same as I am now plus a few wrinkles.  You reap what you sow.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »
your life will be worthless because you will be dead or debilitated.  I will be basically the same as I am now plus a few wrinkles.  You reap what you sow.
hahahaha, you make me laugh man. ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 04:34:38 PM »

Calm down billy the kid, there wont be any killing here today

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
I heard it was 70, but maybe 80 is correct...haha
I'm guessing, it depends on what you do at the time in your life that makes it worthless or not.  Chances of having a fun life at 80 are pretty low.
N

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »
I heard it was 70, but maybe 80 is correct...haha
I'm guessing, it depends on what you do at the time in your life that makes it worthless or not.  Chances of having a fun life at 80 are pretty low.
exactly, try telling that to "shiftedshapes" though, hahaha, he's delusional enough to believe he'll be some ripped to shreds greek god fuccking strippers all day and "looking basically the same as he does now at 26 with a few more wrinkles". ;D

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 05:28:05 PM »
shiftedshapes is the ultimate broscientist.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 05:30:10 PM »

Sadly, most people's lives are worthless WELL before 80   :-\
just not good enough

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2007, 05:49:57 PM »
no you are irrational, and have been suckered by Supplement company propaganda.  BBing diets are not healthy, you would be healthier and live longer eating less even if it was Pizza and candy.

True. Total calories is the biggest factor. To live long you need a low metabolism, which can be achieved by limited sleep, sedentary lifestyle and very little food consumption, hypothyroidism is the life extenders best friend as well, just forget working out. However, even on higher calories this can be offset somewhat by keeping a insulin levels even/low and never let insulin spike, the right vitamins/minerals and a healthy overall lifestyle might also help, but probably not.

I'm at around 4000-5000 calories a day myself to maintain my workouts and BF levels, ( think I worry about life extension? ).

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »
hahahahaha, cooking food at 118 degrees kills any nutritional value now, hahahaaaaaaa, where do these clowns come up with this shit?

it involves science, so you probably want to sit this one out... lower middle class fellow

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »

Jack Lalanne is a drunk......

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2007, 08:31:08 PM »
who realy cares about what this is type of diet is doing to long term health. lets not lie here we are not in this for health, if we where we would be doing mass amounts of cardio and look like swimmers. everyone on here is on here cause they like to be more muscular then everyone else and that comes at a price.

As far as stories i have a lunch that is as simple as i can make, two cans of tuna and some brown rice  throw in a couple oatmeal bars and protien shakes for my coffee breaks and ta da, now having been doing this for every day of work for the last two and half years,  the comments have finally been givin up by the pepole that dont get it. and those that do get it or even if they dont get it but respect it is all you have to talk to in life
Odilly

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2007, 08:35:19 PM »
Everyone thinks I don't eat junkfood even after I tell them numerous times I eat whatever.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2007, 08:59:25 PM »
who realy cares about what this is type of diet is doing to long term health. lets not lie here we are not in this for health, if we where we would be doing mass amounts of cardio and look like swimmers. everyone on here is on here cause they like to be more muscular then everyone else and that comes at a price.

As far as stories i have a lunch that is as simple as i can make, two cans of tuna and some brown rice  throw in a couple oatmeal bars and protien shakes for my coffee breaks and ta da, now having been doing this for every day of work for the last two and half years,  the comments have finally been givin up by the pepole that dont get it. and those that do get it or even if they dont get it but respect it is all you have to talk to in life

if you don't care about your health, start a cycle, that will actually make you more muscular.  On the other hand just eating massive amounts will make you fat.  How much muscle do you think you can make in a day, do you really think an unenhanced individual can turn 4500 cals a day into anything but excess blubber?

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2007, 09:02:42 PM »
As far as longevity goes, what's the point of living past say.. 85, you're senile, frail, half your organs don't work properly, can't do anything on your own, most likely need help going to the bathroom, if you slip and fall you'll break half your bones... I wouldn't want to live that long, there's a certain age at which the cons outweighs the pro's.

At the pace you're juicing and not getting any results, don't worry, you won't. These grams and grams of anabolics have to go somewhere...

Alex23

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2007, 09:04:39 PM »
Everyone thinks I don't eat junkfood even after I tell them numerous times I eat whatever.

Is that why you stayed so small amid all that training?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2007, 10:03:56 PM »
At the pace you're juicing and not getting any results, don't worry, you won't. These grams and grams of anabolics have to go somewhere...

LOL, wtf are you talking about, I'm 256lbs. with single digit bf... what are you 220 @ 40% bf !??!
and before you start yapping about pics, I've posted mine several times on here, do a search.

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2007, 10:11:02 PM »
LOL, wtf are you talking about, I'm 256lbs. with single digit bf... what are you 220 @ 40% bf !??!
and before you start yapping about pics, I've posted mine several times on here, do a search.

Hahahaha sure you are... "ectomorph equipoise"... last time I checked you looked like a backne hockey playa ;)

Alex23 --> 255@5'10" with shoulders from Sparta. All natural. boom.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »
Hahahaha sure you are... "ectomorph equipoise"... last time I checked you looked like a backne hockey playa ;)

Alex23 --> 255@5'10" with shoulders from Sparta. All natural. boom.

Ok lardass, whatever.. don't worry, I'm sure one day you'll see your abs.

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2007, 10:14:57 PM »
Ok lardass, whatever.. don't worry, I'm sure one day you'll see your abs.

Hahahahaha... feel the terror!!! -->

..just imagine hormonized... seed of a freak.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2007, 07:24:35 AM »

256 at single digit bf? the pics you've posted you look no bigger than 220, you must be very tall because in that back shot you posted you dont look 250 plus and you look nowhere near single digit bf.