Author Topic: Open request to all female board mods (and board readers)  (Read 7084 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: Open request to all female board mods (and board readers)
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 09:08:23 AM »

I notice you don't really answer direct questions, why is that?

I feel I have been answering the questions in this thread.  Being that type is the only way of communication on here you will interpet what I write in the way which you feel is correct.  I will do the same to yours, there is no other possible way.  What you might see as vague or indirect might not be that way.

Ask me a direct question and I if I feel like answering it I will, but bear in mind I have no idea who you are or who the other thousand of people who might read it are so I will choose answer it or not.

BTW the way you constantly analyse people from what they post is really pathetic.  You cannot determine what somebody is like by reading their posts on a forum of all places. 

Why do you have a need to pigeon hole everybody around you into what you feel they are like?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 09:20:31 AM »
I feel I have been answering the questions in this thread.  Being that type is the only way of communication on here you will interpet what I write in the way which you feel is correct.  I will do the same to yours, there is no other possible way.  What you might see as vague or indirect might not be that way.

Ask me a direct question and I if I feel like answering it I will, but bear in mind I have no idea who you are or who the other thousand of people who might read it are so I will choose answer it or not.

BTW the way you constantly analyse people from what they post is really pathetic.  You cannot determine what somebody is like by reading their posts on a forum of all places. 

Why do you have a need to pigeon hole everybody around you into what you feel they are like?

Can't play for a few hours. Have stuff that needs doing.

I have asked you several direct, non-personal questions about your concerns but none of them were answered. All you did was state your position again in another manner. That's not the same thing, in my opinion. I don't feel any of them were difficult, my guess is that you were more concerned with expressing your own opinion than any actual dialogue on why we might differ or how both opinions could be respected. Maybe you're the type that has to always get in the last word, LOL!

I don't 'pidgeon hole everybody', LOL! I always want to know if people have put any thought into what they think.

You'd be surprised how much you can learn about people based on their posts. :)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 09:26:17 AM »
Don't confuse an honest observation with complaining or a direct personal attack. :) That's your problem with teh X.

If I was deleting posts on the X you could blame me for the content, but since I am not deleting threads to censor people your complaints are bogus.  I am not responsible for what people post on the X.    I don't care for the posts on the V or the Y, yet I don't go around complaining about it, I just don't post on those boards. 

I don't see you contributing much on any boards.  You usually are just posting about how you think the board should be or what you feel is wrong with the board instead of actually doing anything about it or contributing.

Why not just stay off a board that you feel is lacking?  Or do you think that every board here should cater to you drkock?   

get over it already.   :)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 09:27:45 AM »
Can't play for a few hours. Have stuff that needs doing.

I have asked you several direct, non-personal questions about your concerns but none of them were answered. All you did was state your position again in another manner. That's not the same thing, in my opinion. I don't feel any of them were difficult, my guess is that you were more concerned with expressing your own opinion than any actual dialogue on why we might differ or how both opinions could be respected. Maybe you're the type that has to always get in the last word, LOL!

I don't 'pidgeon hole everybody', LOL! I always want to know if people have put any thought into what they think.

You'd be surprised how much you can learn about people based on their posts. :)

Maybe  ;D

I was restating my opinion in different ways because I didn't think you were understanding me.

Okay,
Place your questions in a new post when you return and I will answer them for you.  I must have glossed over them.  It might be tomorrow before I get a chance but I will check the comp at work in between shows.  I don't want you to think I am ignoring you.

Now don't post again or I will have to as well

MUST.....GET....LAST....WORD
Just Bad Bad Blood!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2007, 03:37:18 PM »
Well I will have to defer to knowledge on this one.  I have never read the X board.  I might have a post that ended gettting moved there but that would be it.

I don't believe any of the ladies here have a problem with honesty.  I think courtesy is the issue, well for me it is.

That being said I still don't believe it will Black or White, life is boring without all the grey issus to roll around naked in.  :D

Ooooh... did someone say 'roll around naked'?  ...I'm in.  :D
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 10:39:16 PM »
Pet people are an interesting breed.

I prefer pale pets....

Ones with dark hair, dark eyes and creamy white skin.

Biting is optional as long as they know who the master is.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 11:39:03 PM »
Hi Ladies, (and Ron),

I just wanted to make it known for the record, that if I make a post on here or start a subject thread that you deem offensive or innappropriate for this board, feel free to simply delete it rather than move it to another board. There are some boards which I simply don't want to post on, and some subjects I care not to post about on other boards. To move my posts to those boards from this one would simply defeat the purpose or intent of originally posting on this board to begin with. That being the case, I'd rather prefer the post simply be deleted instead.

Thanks

ps - If anyone has a problem with anything I write, ...feel free to PM me with your objections.  :)

personally I think you got kind of roger'd when they moved your masturbating mom thread,you've been here for what ?, 3 years now ? and after starting 3,000 mindlessly rambling threads you finally post something worth a damned and they move it somewhere else......

you got jipped !

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 02:15:35 AM »
personally I think you got kind of roger'd when they moved your masturbating mom thread,you've been here for what ?, 3 years now ? and after starting 3,000 mindlessly rambling threads you finally post something worth a damned and they move it somewhere else......

you got jipped !

I kinda agree with you there Geo, (about the getting roger'd part) ...but hey, ...what can you do?
STella said she got complaints about it, ...and that some people found a few sentences a little too graphic.
I was personally surprised myself that the sentences people found "too graphic" were not simply EDITED the way Squadfather's posts are, ...but hey no biggie. A few people understood it for what it was and got a good enough chuckle out of it while it was there. For the rest of you who found it too graphic, ...sorry.  :-X Those who never got to see it, and want to, just PM me.

Everyone has different ideas of what is funny, and what isn't. What is offensive and what isn't.
Some people are uncomfortable with the idea of masturbating women, but have no problem with scat humour,
while others are the other way around. I just have to remember that not everyone is a vegetarian.  ;)  :D  :-*
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 08:43:52 AM »

I don't think that authored articles should be edited.

I see that being different than editing a person's post, and possibly illegal (so is probably posting the articles but editing would be changing the article.)

Just my opinion. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 02:58:32 PM »
You make a great point ~flower~
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 03:33:15 PM »
You make a great point ~flower~

Thanks Judi!!  I'd like to think once in awhile I get something right!    ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »
I kinda agree with you there Geo, (about the getting roger'd part) ...but hey, ...what can you do?
STella said she got complaints about it, ...and that some people found a few sentences a little too graphic.
I was personally surprised myself that the sentences people found "too graphic" were not simply EDITED the way Squadfather's posts are, ...but hey no biggie. A few people understood it for what it was and got a good enough chuckle out of it while it was there. For the rest of you who found it too graphic, ...sorry.  :-X Those who never got to see it, and want to, just PM me.

Everyone has different ideas of what is funny, and what isn't. What is offensive and what isn't.
Some people are uncomfortable with the idea of masturbating women, but have no problem with scat humour,
while others are the other way around. I just have to remember that not everyone is a vegetarian.  ;)  :D  :-*

Are you saying the only people who don't poop are veggie people... Hmmm... I would disagree with you on that. NO woman poops, EVER!!!! 

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 11:08:29 PM »
Are you saying the only people who don't poop are veggie people... Hmmm... I would disagree with you on that. NO woman poops, EVER!!!! 
Classic denial  :)
All chickie poohs poop

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »
Hi Deedee, welcome back! Where ya been?
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2007, 05:54:28 AM »
Classic denial  :)
All chickie poohs poop

It's a fact, we don't!  :D

Hi Deedee, welcome back! Where ya been?

Hi Judi.  Summer just kind of took over... hope you had an excellent one!  :)