Author Topic: MICHAEL VICK KILLED DOGS WITH HIS OWN HANDS (NEW REPORT)  (Read 12262 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: MICHAEL VICK KILLED DOGS WITH HIS OWN HANDS (NEW REPORT)
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 12:01:30 PM »
You guys watch way too much tv. He's gonna be fine in jail. He's a big guy, he's a sick ball player and he's a certified bad ass with a shit load of boys. He won't run into any problems.

Part of me agrees with you, but I also think people may have the "you think you're better than me?" attitude and want to fuck him up.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 12:01:35 PM »
You guys watch way too much tv. He's gonna be fine in jail. He's a big guy, he's a sick ball player and he's a certified bad ass with a shit load of boys. He won't run into any problems.

how much of a badass can he be if he beats animals...yeah, real tough guy there..
footloose and fancy free

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 12:02:39 PM »

how much of a badass can he be if he beats animals...yeah, real tough guy there..

many tough guys beat their wives...and a pitbull is stronger
Here comes the money shot

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 12:03:07 PM »
The Man has a taste for Dogs, so what
Get Big, or Die Trying

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2007, 12:05:22 PM »
Vick's gonna be a broke-ass janitor by the time he's 40, all over these dogfights.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »
vick can go to hell im not internet tuff guy but i would love to stomp his heart out,vick fuck you!!!!!!!!

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 12:10:35 PM »
i hope he dies in a horrible fire.
Poooopydoodle!!!!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2007, 12:11:46 PM »
Rocky fortune, dogs are animals...they used to be wild animals, until they were domesticated...which means at one point they did what?  They fought each other, fought for their food, etc...just because we as a society have pussied up dogs doesn't mean they dont still have the instinct to kill each other.  All the dogs I have ever owned have enjoyed fighting with other dogs...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 12:12:24 PM »
I've killed 2 rottweilers and a pitt bull before. well...they were chasing me and God knows what they could have done to me. I got them suckers gooood >:(
Get Big, or Die Trying

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 12:15:14 PM »
I've killed 2 rottweilers and a pitt bull before. well...they were chasing me and God knows what they could have done to me. I got them suckers gooood >:(

Nice neighborhood.  Geez!
Poooopydoodle!!!!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 12:15:21 PM »
Rocky fortune, dogs are animals...they used to be wild animals, until they were domesticated...which means at one point they did what?  They fought each other, fought for their food, etc...just because we as a society have pussied up dogs doesn't mean they dont still have the instinct to kill each other.  All the dogs I have ever owned have enjoyed fighting with other dogs...

wild dogs live in packs chief..they don't kill each other..they live with each other...these dogs were trained and bred to fight..the pitbull isn't something created by nature.
footloose and fancy free

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 12:15:48 PM »

It is my understanding that unless there is a battle for territory, mating rights, or food, even wild dogs will not fight.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2007, 12:16:14 PM »
single man, making millions, very famous, good looking, living in atlanta
who would have time to fight dogs?

Because he's a piece of shit moron asshole that deserves to be hung himself. Hope this helps.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »
Let's face it, America loves to see someone famous go down.  Haterade is our national drink....haha
I myself find it amusing.  Personally, I don't give a shit about dogs, so it doesn't matter to me.  But funny that he is getting screwed, oh yeah, definitely funny...ahah ;)
Again, Epic Intelligence
You are a top NFL quarterback, but on your off days, you make dogs fight and bet on it?  haaha, He should go to jail just for being an idiot.
N

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2007, 12:43:58 PM »
wisconsin, so they do fight?  Why would you try to disprove that while you prove it in the same statement...Dogs fight, its a part of nature...if a dog walks into another dogs territory, they will fight...

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2007, 12:46:46 PM »
Croatch, you seem like a decent person.  ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2007, 12:47:48 PM »
wisconsin, so they do fight?  Why would you try to disprove that while you prove it in the same statement...Dogs fight, its a part of nature...if a dog walks into another dogs territory, they will fight...

Correct, but I don't see how a foreign ring would be looked at as territory.  There's a big dog park a few miles from my house and people let their dogs run around all the time off the leash.  It's neutral ground so they don't fight.  What i was saying before is that when dog's fight they are doing it for a reason, they dont fight just for shits and giggles.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »
Dogfighting= Im a ghetto pussy bitch so I'm going to try and act like a badass by having a dog who can fight.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2007, 12:49:52 PM »
How would this situation be different if it was, shall we say, Peyton Manning instead of Michael Vick?

After all, Peyton is a good ol' boy from the South who has surely seen his share of dawg fytin.
BigNationRadio.com

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2007, 12:51:14 PM »
How would this situation be different if it was, shall we say, Peyton Manning instead of Michael Vick?

After all, Peyton is a good ol' boy from the South who has surely seen his share of dawg fytin.

Peyton can afford to have countries war for his amusement.

Vick could have too, I guess.  But he wudn't so good with maps.
!

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 12:52:16 PM »
Peyton was a wealthy kid from New Orleans, he didn't grow up in the hills of Georgia.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2007, 12:52:21 PM »

peyton isn't as stupid as michael vick...and my guess..with the nfl and in the general public it wouldn't be much different...i'm sensing race being interjected in this...
footloose and fancy free

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2007, 12:52:40 PM »

It would be worse, cuz All Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would'nt be trying to stick up for him

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2007, 12:53:04 PM »

It's not the same situation.

Vick is an uppity negro...  Manning isn't.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2007, 12:55:41 PM »

Exactly. I don't agree with cruelty but it's still a fucking dog.

People should get kids instead of compensating with pets and threathing them like humans.