Author Topic: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out  (Read 107656 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Milos 3 weeks out of the Montreal Pro !!
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2007, 08:15:55 PM »
Milos is actually 7 months out of Australian pro show in March 2008

I hope he can be qualified for Olympia 2008 !!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2007, 08:18:47 PM »
What Milos has always lacked is thickness............... ....

i like Milos, but his physique always reminded me of an ironing board with abs

i'd be really interested in knowing what your own physique reminds you of . . .

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2007, 08:35:40 PM »
I saw Milos in early July and he had trained in 2-3 weeks! was travelling and doing seminars etc. Now he said he was the smallest he had been in a long time, 230-235lbs!!! but he was SHREDDED!!!! With this conditon to start a transformation, the the sky is the limit!! He looks now like he is up to 250lbs and he could easily hit 265 by Olympia time at still only 6% BF!!! I never seen anyone pack it on like Milos WHILST keeping very low body fat!! Even at 265lbs he could diet for 4 weeks and be ready!! getting condition is easy for Milos, its finding the time to commit 100% to a show that is the hard part! He could walk on any stage now, no problem, but imagine 1 full year of full commitment! with the way he packs it on while staying so lean than he could/will do MAJOR damage!!

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
I saw Milos in early July and he had trained in 2-3 weeks! was travelling and doing seminars etc. Now he said he was the smallest he had been in a long time, 230-235lbs!!! but he was SHREDDED!!!! With this conditon to start a transformation, the the sky is the limit!! He looks now like he is up to 250lbs and he could easily hit 265 by Olympia time at still only 6% BF!!! I never seen anyone pack it on like Milos WHILST keeping very low body fat!! Even at 265lbs he could diet for 4 weeks and be ready!! getting condition is easy for Milos, its finding the time to commit 100% to a show that is the hard part! He could walk on any stage now, no problem, but imagine 1 full year of full commitment! with the way he packs it on while staying so lean than he could/will do MAJOR damage!!

I thought he said that his muscle won't grow where he'd used sythol before. How's he going to fix that?

The Coach

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2007, 08:45:03 PM »
I thought he said that his muscle won't grow where he'd used sythol before. How's he going to fix that?

Didn't he also say because of the damage from the synthol he had the heart of an 80 year old man, I thought I remember an artical of him saying that.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2007, 09:09:40 PM »
Maybe his shake healed his heart?

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2007, 09:16:41 PM »
yes ..he lacks thickness (only on GET-BIG  would this be debated)

Hey Mike, how's the training going? Any progress on bringing up the quads from the front?

Arms and chest look good (superior to 99% of posters here on getbig) so don't get discouraged by the haters.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2007, 09:24:50 PM »
My guess is one of the reasons we really never see Milo's without a shirt on is because he too has in fact been using quite abit of inslin...And that famous stomach probably isn't what it used to be...

Even though he looks ripped to shredds...My guess is his stomach has grew many inches over the last few years...And we will never seen him back on stage...He will bow out of the montreal with sickness...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2007, 09:51:34 PM »
Didn't he also say because of the damage from the synthol he had the heart of an 80 year old man, I thought I remember an artical of him saying that.
What do u think about his training style joe?
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2007, 10:00:50 PM »
My guess is one of the reasons we really never see Milo's without a shirt on is because he too has in fact been using quite abit of inslin...And that famous stomach probably isn't what it used to be...

Even though he looks ripped to shredds...My guess is his stomach has grew many inches over the last few years...And we will never seen him back on stage...He will bow out of the montreal with sickness...
there is pic floating around of him showing his midsection, shirt pulled up, and he is still in very good shape, not bloated at all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2007, 10:02:28 PM »
there is pic floating around of him showing his midsection, shirt pulled up, and he is still in very good shape, not bloated at all.
hi milos.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2007, 10:07:22 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2007, 10:16:50 PM »
hi Sean Rey :-*
You couldn't come up with anything better  >:( Like Akhhmed Haidar or anything?
follow the arrows

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2007, 10:21:27 PM »

I've seen one that looks nothing like it did when he competed years ago...No way that Milo's hasn't been playing around with tons of slin...

I guess we will see when he steps on stage in montreal...That is if he doesn't get sick...

The Coach

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2007, 10:49:20 PM »
What do u think about his training style joe?

I think it's good, but only for about a 6-8 week periodization, I don't know how long (weeks wise) he runs these types of workouts for, but lets take a quick look....

3 rounds of:
--smith machine squats
--bench squats
--squats
--barbell lunges
--lunges to next machine
--smith machine squats w/ feet way out in front
--front squats
--leg presses w/ toes out to get hams and inner thighs
--leg extensions
--leg presses #2
--barbell lunges #2
--sissy squats on hack squat machine
--half-rep (all the way down, half way up) hack squats
--squats
--1 leg at a time lunges (10 reps one leg, then switch legs) on smith machine
--hack squats on machine #2
--leg presses #3

Then we got off easy on the last part:
--hack squats - non-stop: 1 rep w/ 6 plates (per side), 2 reps 5 plates, 3 reps 4 plates, 4 reps 3 plates, 5 reps 2 plates, 6 reps 1 plate, 10 reps sissy squats
--50 reps leg presses
--50 reps leg extensions

Here you have 20 different "quad" exercises, overkill if you are trying to put on size, great if you want to condition and get harder, the downside is when your training on this method, you use two of the three energy systems up very quickly (ATP/CP and Glycolitic) and then go into the aerobic system..........but this is where Milos' drink comes in, it quickly replaces the ATP that you use during the workout, but all in all........it's an aerobic training method to 'Wow" his clients, they get a great workout, they think he's a training God and they're happy )even if it's for a while. (Lets also not forget what most of Milos' clients are or might be on)!

During the football season, I will run a "power" circuit for my athletes using about 12 different power exercises (full body), the goal is to help keep them injury free, maintain the strength we built in the offseason, keep there function and conditioning.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2007, 10:57:10 PM »
very insightful, it seems quite intuitive that a giant set like that is overkill for bodybuilding purposes (just take a look at the loads invovled, 95 pd smith sqts lol). Imagine what their heart rate gets upto, it's like high intensity cardio workout basically. I think the same energy systems are invovled when doing sprints? And it's not a particularly fun way of staying in shape either, 50 rep squats and leg presses after doing THAT giant set THREE times, LMAO! Atleast the guy's think it's better that they get away with no cardio  :P
follow the arrows

The Coach

« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2007, 11:04:04 PM »
very insightful, it seems quite intuitive that a giant set like that is overkill for bodybuilding purposes (just take a look at the loads invovled, 95 pd smith sqts lol). Imagine what their heart rate gets upto, it's like high intensity cardio workout basically. I think the same energy systems are invovled when doing sprints? And it's not a particularly fun way of staying in shape either, 50 rep squats and leg presses after doing THAT giant set THREE times, LMAO! Atleast the guy's think it's better that they get away with no cardio  :P

When sprinting, you only go into the Glycolitic system simply because sprints are usually less than two minutes, Unless Milos or his clients are resting about 90sec-2min between exercises, that wouldn't be the case, but if they are going from one exercise to the other with 30sec or less, he's clearly into the aerobic system. BTW, that's more of a circuit than a giant set.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2007, 11:11:04 PM »
When sprinting, you only go into the Glycolitic system simply because sprints are usually less than two minutes, Unless Milos or his clients are resting about 90sec-2min between exercises, that wouldn't be the case, but if they are going from one exercise to the other with 30sec or less, he's clearly into the aerobic system. BTW, that's more of a circuit than a giant set.
What if one used sprints to increase endurance with repeated laps with rest or jog in between? seems like the same thing's being done except with no weights? Milo's calls it giant sets I think, so that's why I used the term. Whats the definition of a giant set then? I don't think milos has them resting between sets at all.
follow the arrows

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2007, 11:22:16 PM »
Milos is actually 7 months out of Australian pro show in March 2008

I hope he can be qualified for Olympia 2008 !!

I personally prefer Milos's physique to the current day physiques. he actually has a waist and aesthetics, etc.

he is doing the aussie show? that means, Me and Milos will finally meet, this will definitely create a stir in the getbig community! I will be at the Kolloseum Stand selling 8 x 10's and supplements.

"COME ON MILOS! ITS OLYMPIA TIME"
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Coach

« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2007, 11:23:10 PM »
What if one used sprints to increase endurance with repeated laps with rest or jog in between?

When you train for sprints for example, you would run a lets say 100m, rest 3-5min and repeat, the reason, in the 100m dash your body is usually into the ATP/CP energy systems, since you use ATP quickly, it takes at least that long to regenerate the ATP, ATP usually has only about a 30sec capacity.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2007, 12:04:06 AM »

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2007, 12:19:44 AM »
What Milos has always lacked is thickness............... ....

i like Milos, but his physique always reminded me of an ironing board with abs

Yes, I noticed the Mike Quinn quote rip off too. 

Milos always had those overhanging obliques despite a small hip structure.  Well proportioned however - limb length relative to torso etc.  Nicely cut but not as dry as some.  Should have placed a little higher generally though.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2007, 12:35:03 AM »
Yes, I noticed the Mike Quinn quote rip off too. 

Milos always had those overhanging obliques despite a small hip structure.  Well proportioned however - limb length relative to torso etc.  Nicely cut but not as dry as some.  Should have placed a little higher generally though.

Milo was the Frank Zane of the 1990's. PERIOD. END of STORY.

He simply lacked(s) the dense bone structure/genetics to carry muscle that gets into the top 3 places on the planet.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2007, 12:58:40 AM »
Milo was the Frank Zane of the 1990's. PERIOD. END of STORY.

He simply lacked(s) the dense bone structure/genetics to carry muscle that gets into the top 3 places on the planet.

Milos pretty much had the perfect physique give or take abit more thickness.

frank zane is one of my favourites i mean the cut up look is fantastic.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2007, 12:59:48 AM »
i just realised something....

does this mean that Luke and Milos will be competing in the same comp?

never thought i'd see that....will be very interesting to see.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!