Author Topic: Season premiere! GETBIG CRIBS! First episode... we visit Pumpster, New York!  (Read 36473 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This thread should be stickied. Whenever Pumpster starts acting like a troll just post pics of his crib and he will disapear into the witness protection program!
The House that Ruth built

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
This thread should be stickied. Whenever Pumpster starts acting like a troll just post pics of his crib and he will disapear into the witness protection program!

Pumpster made a guest appearance on the training board earlier today, he tried to support his claim that pushups are as good, or better, than bench presses. So far he hasn't convinced anyone.
Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
C'mon guys... don't damage the dumpster

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Pumpster made a guest appearance on the training board earlier today, he tried to support his claim that pushups are as good, or better, than bench presses. So far he hasn't convinced anyone.

lmfao next he'll be pushing isometrics and how effective they are in adding size

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Where in that mansion is his computer?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Where in that mansion is his computer?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Is this pumpster guy the same clown that said Tiger Woods was overrated and that the CFL was on par with the NFL and something about Flutie being the best QB in the NFL?

If so he might want to delete his account and start all over again with a different persona. This whole living in the ghetto and working out with a bowflex thing isn't working out for him.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing

If what you're saying is true then I have to say I will pm Ron to de-mod him cause that is the stupiest thing I have ever heard. Send me a link and I will pm Ron about de-moding Dumpster.
I

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Is this pumpster guy the same clown that said Tiger Woods was overrated and that the CFL was on par with the NFL and something about Flutie being the best QB in the NFL?

If so he might want to delete his account and start all over again with a different persona. This whole living in the ghetto and working out with a bowflex thing isn't working out for him.

He also said Jim Brown was overrated and that Kobe sucks.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
He also said Jim Brown was overrated and that Kobe sucks.

Hey camel, thats all ou do around here, you remember some bad comments from people and then you wait for a opportunity to quote it. just pray to god that our paths never cross, i sharpened my hatched just in case. i never butchered a indian , just keep boiling my water.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

If what you're saying is true then I have to say I will pm Ron to de-mod him cause that is the stupiest thing I have ever heard. Send me a link and I will pm Ron about de-moding Dumpster.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=164649.0
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
"Bluto should continue to exercise his immaturity with more obsessive threads about me on the main board that i won't bother to read, that are bumped by 4-5 dweebs with no lives."

hoho pumpster claims he doesnt read this thread and yet have an opinion who posts in it  ::)
Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

you will be at least the 5th person to do so this week

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
 ;D

Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
dumpster diving!
Z

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"Bluto should continue to exercise his immaturity with more obsessive threads about me on the main board that i won't bother to read, that are bumped by 4-5 dweebs with no lives."

hoho pumpster claims he doesnt read this thread and yet have an opinion who posts in it  ::)

He still hasn't addressed how a legendary "supposed" Wall Street stockbroker lives in a tiny, dingy, filthy cockroach infested shithole?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Pumpster is too weak to fight back. Plus he himself stated that was his apartment on bodybuilding.com while here he tried to pass himself off as a rich stockbroker who lived in Tribeca.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Maybe, just maybe, these Pumpster bashings will teach the guy that you can't hide behind a keyboard and be a dick to people. Nah. He is too dumb.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Pumpster is too weak to fight back. Plus he himself stated that was his apartment on bodybuilding.com while here he tried to pass himself off as a rich stockbroker who lived in Tribeca.

thats what people with no accomplishments in live do. they lie and make up stories.

sad.
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
What's Pumpster's ride?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
What's Pumpster's ride?

he doesnt need one, he never leaves his apartment/bedroom/homegym
Z

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he doesnt need one, he never leaves his apartment/bedroom/homegym

What else would a man need than what is found in the prime real estate that is Pumpster's home?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

1 bedroom
0 bathroom
1 Bowflex Gym
1 Home Theater

10'x12'

Looks more  about 8' wide, and I'm guessing about 15' long. Throw in a kitchen and bathroom of about 50sq ft. each, and your looking at a grand total of about 250 sq. ft. I can almost understand living in an apt of that size  in Manhattan, but you have to be really poverty stricken not to be able to get a bigger place in Queens.