Author Topic: Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs  (Read 14306 times)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs
« on: August 25, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »
Sheriff raids DMX' home, seizes dogs

Source: AP

PHOENIX - Sheriff's deputies raided the home of rapper DMX on Friday, seizing several pit bulls and finding the remains of three other dogs but making no arrests.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office received a tip more than a week ago about dogs being kept in inhumane conditions at the Phoenix-area home, said Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Detectives visited the home and then called one of the rapper's lawyers and told him that the conditions for the animals at the property needed to be improved or deputies would take action, Arpaio said. The dogs were not being fed or given water.

-snip-

Deputies found the buried dogs when they dug up the back yard. One had apparently been burned and the cause of death on the others was unknown because the bodies were decomposing.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070824/ap_en_mu/dmx_home_r... ;_ylt=AjbPXmaZvIMNPmnc81Iad7VxFb8C

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is awesome  ;D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 03:45:41 PM »
"Dogs For Life"

Gotta have that.....uh,uh,uh

[Chorus:]
I will rob and steal witcha' , dog guy what
Ride till we die, on till it's up
Thick like blood, where's my dogs ,uh, there's my dogs
[Repeat(1x)]

Now who I am is who I'll be until I die, either accept it or don't fuck with it
But if we gon' be dogs then you stuck with it!
Let me go my way but walk with me
See what I see, watch me then, talk with me
Share my pain, make it a little easier to deal with it
Cause despite all the fame YOU I'm a keep it real with it (true)!
Rob and steal withcha' dog guy what
Ride till we die, on till it's up
Love is love and I enjoy the love,
But when it's conflict then it destroys the love.
You can't toy with love, niggas take to the heart
You ain't gon' find too many niggas willing to, bark in the dark.(come on!)
Keep your head from the start, don't fuck it up now,
Later on they be hit like, fuck it how??
You my dog and I die for you, keep it like that,
Give me unconditional love, and I give it right back.

[Chorus x2]

Most niggas make movies, but niggas like us make it happen'
The shit we used to do never thought we would make it rappin'
But now we here, at the same place at the same time,
And got jokes cause now niggas get it, with the same rhyme
Yeah niggas is living comfortable, cause life is all good
But one thing we must remember, is that life is all hood
And the casket's all wood and we all take there one day,(shit)
Shit today is Sunday we both can be there on Monday
Life is funny like that, WHAT bug the fuck out
Sometimes I take it to the church in terms of thug the fuck out
Niggas get dropped the fuck out they boots, violatin' families rules
guy stay in your shoes
Now see what you need to do, is chill shorty
'body please come and get him before I, kill shorty
I will do for my niggas as they would do for me
Bust a homo like you for free
COME ON!

[Chorus x2]

I'm always surrounded by dogs, for the love
Only niggas I fuck wit is thugs guy what
Blood in blood out (votos locos) homes, (and it's nosotros) homes
When we smoke them chromes, and how we broke them bones
While the last niggas is ass niggas
The skimask niggas to trash niggas they ass niggas pussy
And half you cats can't even flow
And when I hear y'all niggas around my head, well you know
But that's a whole 'nother issuse, right now we own this
We keep spittin' like this, how the FUCK we gon' miss?
Cause the camp is strong, and the stamp is strong
Double R guy keep the casketes flowing
You done got yourself, caught up in some shit you can't handle
And you know I can't stand you, you'r man too
This one time I'ma letta dog be a dog
But I'ma see you in the ringing when it's on then it's on

[Chorus x2]

Dog guy what?
On till it's up
Where's my dog?
Uh,uh there's my dog.[Repeat 1x]

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 05:28:12 PM »
Thanks Vick !!  >:(  ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 05:36:53 PM »
Sheriff Joe is the sheriff that I needed in Greenville when I was a Detention Officer.  They serve pizza from Dominoes to inmates which I opposed as well as too many damn luxuries.  Its a jail not a fucking resort.
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 05:37:32 PM »
sounds like somebody rolled..................

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 05:45:10 PM »
Right on Vince, Sheriff Joe will have this guy in pink underwear in the Tent City eating green baloney in no time  ;D

Arpaio is a well known dog lover, bad news for this guy.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 05:48:07 PM »
I watched an update on this. The dogs were fed and watered actually. The neighbors said they never had any problems from the home and like the guy.  The caretaker didn't put the dogs inside when temps reached 100+ was brought up...The rapper is out on tour and has been for months.......the caretaker basically is a lazy a$$.

This is nothing. Just media trying to push more sh*t while this is still fresh on the minds..etc. This dog/media sh*t is getting ridiculous.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
uh, except the dog fighting charges will be forthcoming shortly in addition to animal cruelty. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 06:03:32 PM »
DMX has gotta have the worst luck of any rapper...the amount of shit he's been in the last 5 years... lol

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 07:29:37 PM »
What's wrong with these guys; if you don't want to take care of your animals, atleast give them to someone who can. Ron Artest got busted for the same thing about a year ago.

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »
Sheriff Joe is the sheriff that I needed in Greenville when I was a Detention Officer.  They serve pizza from Dominoes to inmates which I opposed as well as too many damn luxuries.  Its a jail not a fucking resort.

:D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 11:59:15 PM »
DMX made a movie with Stevan Seagal and they hated each other. Rumor has it that Seagal told DMX if he had a problem with him they should settle it like men, to leave his "posse" out of it and asked him if he was interested in "taking a walk to the other side of the lot alone". DMX backed down like a little bitch, of course he is 5'4" and weighs about 130....
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 12:02:18 AM »
I watched an update on this. The dogs were fed and watered actually. The neighbors said they never had any problems from the home and like the guy.  The caretaker didn't put the dogs inside when temps reached 100+ was brought up...The rapper is out on tour and has been for months.......the caretaker basically is a lazy a$$.

This is nothing. Just media trying to push more sh*t while this is still fresh on the minds..etc. This dog/media sh*t is getting ridiculous.
Bullshit! i seen the dogs on our local news here in AZ and they were in very poor shape and out in 113 degree weather with no water to top it off.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2007, 07:10:06 AM »

you are the douchebag of the week, vince.  congrats!
!

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »
I'd love to see how " BAD ASS " These skinny ass rappers are If I could put them in a room with my 90 pound pit. Hell, He weighs almost as much and his jaws are like vice grips. He's the sweetest dog on earth. But he can sense a bad person. All I would have to do is give the word ! Game over.
I would Love to video tape it. Punishment should fit the crime. ( Before some of you get on my case saying I'm just as bad for wanting to do this. ) WRONG !!!! If they did that to my dog, Who means a great deal to me. I'd let him rip the shit out of them. I'll tell you one thing . My dog would come out unscathed. Can't say the same for those two.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 08:57:02 AM »
I'd love to see how " BAD ASS " These skinny ass rappers are If I could put them in a room with my 90 pound pit. Hell, He weighs almost as much and his jaws are like vice grips. He's the sweetest dog on earth. But he can sense a bad person. All I would have to do is give the word ! Game over.
I would Love to video tape it. Punishment should fit the crime. ( Before some of you get on my case saying I'm just as bad for wanting to do this. ) WRONG !!!! If they did that to my dog, Who means a great deal to me. I'd let him rip the shit out of them. I'll tell you one thing . My dog would come out unscathed. Can't say the same for those two.
hahahaha. another hypocrite who believs violence against humans is just fine but violence against animals is a sin. ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 09:06:38 AM »
He previously had a bunch of dogs seized.  This isn't the first time that he's done this.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 09:09:00 AM »
The other side of him :)

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 09:16:29 AM »
Fatty : SHUT YOUR F--n Pie hole. If you have nothing positive to add. Stay the fuck of the thread you pathetic fat f--k. Can you not add anything constructive to this board. Your shtick has become so tiresome. And don't PM me kissing my ass telling me to lighten up and you were just joking. That shits getting old too. Go try to suck someone else's dick. Tool bag. I can't believe people on here are not sick of your ass. ( O thats right they have the same mentality, and half of the board is gimmick names of yours.
*** Now lets see if you and SS turn this whole thread into your obsession with me. :-\

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 09:18:27 AM »
Its stupid how these people have dogs fight each other.  Most of them are blacks.  Anyone who treats animals like this should be punished.  Skinny guys trying to be tough having dogs battle each other.  I would like to get a big dog after them and watch.. see how tough they are once they have no legs to run with. ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 09:19:20 AM »
Fatty : SHUT YOUR F--n Pie hole. If you have nothing positive to add. Stay the fuck of the thread you pathetic fat f--k. Can you not add anything constructive to this board. Your shtick has become so tiresome. And don't PM me kissing my ass telling me to lighten up and you were just joking. That shits getting old too. Go try to suck someone else's dick. Tool bag. I can't believe people on here are not sick of your ass. ( O thats right they have the same mentality, and half of the board is gimmick names of yours.
*** Now lets see if you and SS turn this whole thread into your obsession with me. :-\
hahahhaa, another meltdown by Scottie poo. :-*

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 09:19:36 AM »
I have a pit and I'm with scott markey on this one.  A little karma for that little pussy DMX.  DMX is little guy too.  I'd be surprised if he weighed more than a buck twenty.  He acts like a tough guy when he's with his posse but get him alone and he would piss his pants and cry like a litte baby all at the same time.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 09:25:01 AM »

oh, because what you said was so very 'positive'... ::)

not saying that squad is not a tool, just that you are too.

hope that was nice and positive for ya. :D

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 09:28:34 AM »

Dont worry about it.  Just another one of those fat guys who wants to follow people are in better shape then him.  Theres always fat people followers.  Just jealous because he will never know what its like or acheive anything in life.  Just let him talk over the net.. just train and do what you have to do.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007, 09:38:57 AM »
Hi Scott  ::)