Author Topic: Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs  (Read 14309 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2007, 08:03:39 AM »
another thing for the hip hop "community" to be proud of...hahahahahahhah

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2007, 08:12:26 AM »
That sheriff doesn't mess around.  He's going to jail too!  This morning I heard on the news that the Falcons want their 22 Million back.   :o  Vicks life sucks. 
Poooopydoodle!!!!

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2007, 08:19:04 AM »

Pitbulls are great pets as long as you aren't a moron.  Trab go back to the steroids forum you are dumb as shit when it comes to animals.  No one cares that you can shoot a pitbull.  That comment makes you look like even more of a piece of shit than Michael Vick.  Wow I can aim and pull a trigger and kill something unarmed.  What a douche

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2007, 08:25:43 AM »
Your a PIECE OF SHIT TO TREAT ANIMALS CRUELLY like they have a choice.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2007, 09:08:19 AM »
Pitbulls are no more dangerous that other dogs.  It's how they are raised. 
Poooopydoodle!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2007, 09:17:15 AM »

true and how they are force bred by humans. Michael Vick and his like use rape racks to breed increasingly aggresive pups.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2007, 09:18:40 AM »

Would you say they are more dangerous than chiuauas?

Your making a HUGE generalisation there.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2007, 09:21:46 AM »
I'd love to see how " BAD ASS " These skinny ass rappers are If I could put them in a room with my 90 pound pit. Hell, He weighs almost as much and his jaws are like vice grips. He's the sweetest dog on earth. But he can sense a bad person. All I would have to do is give the word ! Game over.
I would Love to video tape it. Punishment should fit the crime. ( Before some of you get on my case saying I'm just as bad for wanting to do this. ) WRONG !!!! If they did that to my dog, Who means a great deal to me. I'd let him rip the shit out of them. I'll tell you one thing . My dog would come out unscathed. Can't say the same for those two.

Hate to break it for you, but i own a pit, and my dog is in great shape, abs showing. Your dog looks like shit, is overweigth and in very bad shape. And dont talk no heavy bullshit about pits, their jaws aint that much stronger then some other race. the difference with pits/staff's is their fight agresivity and their indurance. But if you put any man with balls against your pit, the pit would be dead, sostop talking crap.One strong kick on your dogs stomack and he's dead meat.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2007, 09:23:23 AM »
Would you say they are more dangerous than chiuauas?

Your making a HUGE generalisation there.

I'm obviously referring to dogs in the same size range.  Cockerspaniels are the #1 biters.   :P
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2007, 09:30:19 AM »
Hate to break it for you, but i own a pit, and my dog is in great shape, abs showing. Your dog looks like shit, is overweigth and in very bad shape. And dont talk no heavy bullshit about pits, their jaws aint that much stronger then some other race. the difference with pits/staff's is their fight agresivity and their indurance. But if you put any man with balls against your pit, the pit would be dead, sostop talking crap.One strong kick on your dogs stomack and he's dead meat.

::)
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2007, 09:42:15 AM »
In San Diego where I live we have dog parks.  The one I go to has tons of pitbulls that run around and play together with small and large breeds.  Those dogs are socialized and well taken care of.  That's what it takes to have a good dog.  When you have a dog you must establish that you are the alpha dog so they pay attention when you give them a command.  If you don't take the time to train your dog, you' re just asking for a pain in the ass and if you have a dog as powerful as a pit, its just going to be a nitemare.
Poooopydoodle!!!!

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2007, 09:43:15 AM »

You are kind of right, but no pitbull would give up that easily.  Pitbulls are enraged by the feeling of pain while fighting and it would only make them fight harder.  You've heard the stories of pitbulls being beaten while latched onto a human, and not letting go, and they are true.  Pitbull's typically are only 60lbs, while Pits used for dogfights are commonly 40-60. 

According to a bite strength test done by some university I can't recall, Pitbull is #5 on the list of jaw strength.  #1 is the Rottweiler, followed by German Shepherds, Kangals, Akita's and then the pit bull.

As far as trab goes.  You are a dumbass.  The fact that you used having a big yard as being important to owning a pitbull shows how fucking dumb you are.  No dog just goes out in a yard and exercises themselves.  I have a Rottweiler(another controversial breed if you haven't noticed, and Knny owns one by the way as well) and while my yard is semi big, it doesn't matter because unless you walk your dog it isn't getting all the exercise it needs.  Pitbull's probably aren't the best choice for most owners and that is because most owners are lazy.  Boredom in dogs can turn to aggression from too much pent up energy, especially in a dog with a very strong prey drive.

And yes, Pitbulls are fighting dogs, but Rottweilers were/are used as guard-dogs, so were/are Giant Schnauzers, and Bouviers were used and still are, for herding.  All large, powerful breeds. None of this matters.  If you control their mind, you control their actions.  If the dog respects you, it respects your rules.  If the dog respects the rules, no pitbull will be in the news.

The problem is exactly what your stupid ass recommended.  Chaining a dog or leaving him in the yard all day IS WHAT CREATES THE PROBLEM.  Dog's are pack animals, they belong with the pack, aka YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, aka IN YOUR HOUSE.  A purebred American Pitbull Terrier is probably one of the sweetest dogs to children and this is a direct result of the fact that they were bred to be amiable to humans, yet aggressive to other dogs.  All anyone who wants a pitbull needs to do is read a couple books, not be a fucking lazy ass, and DON'T BABY YOUR DOG.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2007, 09:44:37 AM »

They fight pits because their gameness is higher than any other breed.  They don't shy away from pain, it makes them fight harder.

YOU ARE CLUELESS

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2007, 10:28:35 AM »
They fight pits because their gameness is higher than any other breed.  They don't shy away from pain, it makes them fight harder.

YOU ARE CLUELESS

and yet we are suppose to believe they are no more dangerous than other dogs.
DAWG

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2007, 10:29:58 AM »
and yet we are suppose to believe they are no more dangerous than other dogs.

i said all dogs that size are a potential danger.  not just pits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2007, 10:38:07 AM »
Fatty : SHUT YOUR F--n Pie hole. If you have nothing positive to add. Stay the fuck of the thread you pathetic fat f--k. Can you not add anything constructive to this board. Your shtick has become so tiresome. And don't PM me kissing my ass telling me to lighten up and you were just joking. That shits getting old too. Go try to suck someone else's dick. Tool bag. I can't believe people on here are not sick of your ass. ( O thats right they have the same mentality, and half of the board is gimmick names of yours.
*** Now lets see if you and SS turn this whole thread into your obsession with me. :-\

dude whats wrong with you. Relax you homo fucker

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2007, 10:52:59 AM »

I'm done arguing with you, you know nothing about dogs and how pack life was intended to work by nature.  Pitbulls come from wolves, chihuahua's come from wolves.  We owe every breed the same quality of life.  Dog fighter's deny pitbull's this.

Go back to the steroid forum and spew shit there.  Squad was right about you being an imbecile.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2007, 11:06:41 AM »
I'd love to see how " BAD ASS " These skinny ass rappers are If I could put them in a room with my 90 pound pit. Hell, He weighs almost as much and his jaws are like vice grips. He's the sweetest dog on earth. But he can sense a bad person. All I would have to do is give the word ! Game over.
I would Love to video tape it. Punishment should fit the crime. ( Before some of you get on my case saying I'm just as bad for wanting to do this. ) WRONG !!!! If they did that to my dog, Who means a great deal to me. I'd let him rip the shit out of them. I'll tell you one thing . My dog would come out unscathed. Can't say the same for those two.

skinny ass rappers like dmx carry semi auto pistols like burettas and glocks loaded with 15 rounds in each magazine + 1 in chamber.

loaded semi auto pistols vs your 90lb pit = dead 90lb pit.

hope this helps :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2007, 12:19:34 PM »
I'm actually friends with one of DMX's bodyguards while he is here in Phoenix.

He goes by the name "Tiger". he makes me feel like a baby standing next to him.

I meant him back about 3 years ago when i was running a club and a bunch of his ruff ryders homeys tried disrespecting my club.... so i had some Hells Angels I ride with come down and they were more then happy to leave. Funny thing is that's how I became friends with Tiger, and from what he's saying DMX had no idea his dogs were in that bad of shape.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2007, 12:21:09 PM »
I'm actually friends with one of DMX's bodyguards while he is here in Phoenix.

He goes by the name "Tiger". he makes me feel like a baby standing next to him.

I meant him back about 3 years ago when i was running a club and a bunch of his ruff ryders homeys tried disrespecting my club.... so i had some Hells Angels I ride with come down and they were more then happy to leave. Funny thing is that's how I became friends with Tiger, and from what he's saying DMX had no idea his dogs were in that bad of shape.
exactly but hypocrites like "kellyjane" want to string him up without a trial.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2007, 12:23:37 PM »
bro that guy has lost it...... posting as a girl ::)

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2007, 01:26:59 PM »

lol!   :-*  very funny squaddy. 
Poooopydoodle!!!!

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2007, 01:36:20 PM »
look at this.  they must be OJ fans as well.  soooooooooooo clueless. ::)
Poooopydoodle!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2007, 02:02:12 PM »
You are kind of right, but no pitbull would give up that easily.  Pitbulls are enraged by the feeling of pain while fighting and it would only make them fight harder.  You've heard the stories of pitbulls being beaten while latched onto a human, and not letting go, and they are true.  Pitbull's typically are only 60lbs, while Pits used for dogfights are commonly 40-60. 

According to a bite strength test done by some university I can't recall, Pitbull is #5 on the list of jaw strength.  #1 is the Rottweiler, followed by German Shepherds, Kangals, Akita's and then the pit bull.

As far as trab goes.  You are a dumbass.  The fact that you used having a big yard as being important to owning a pitbull shows how fucking dumb you are.  No dog just goes out in a yard and exercises themselves.  I have a Rottweiler(another controversial breed if you haven't noticed, and Knny owns one by the way as well) and while my yard is semi big, it doesn't matter because unless you walk your dog it isn't getting all the exercise it needs.  Pitbull's probably aren't the best choice for most owners and that is because most owners are lazy.  Boredom in dogs can turn to aggression from too much pent up energy, especially in a dog with a very strong prey drive.

And yes, Pitbulls are fighting dogs, but Rottweilers were/are used as guard-dogs, so were/are Giant Schnauzers, and Bouviers were used and still are, for herding.  All large, powerful breeds. None of this matters.  If you control their mind, you control their actions.  If the dog respects you, it respects your rules.  If the dog respects the rules, no pitbull will be in the news.

The problem is exactly what your stupid ass recommended.  Chaining a dog or leaving him in the yard all day IS WHAT CREATES THE PROBLEM.  Dog's are pack animals, they belong with the pack, aka YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, aka IN YOUR HOUSE.  A purebred American Pitbull Terrier is probably one of the sweetest dogs to children and this is a direct result of the fact that they were bred to be amiable to humans, yet aggressive to other dogs.  All anyone who wants a pitbull needs to do is read a couple books, not be a fucking lazy ass, and DON'T BABY YOUR DOG.

I dont follow your story, you must have confused me with somebody else, my dog was never chained in my yard, he sleeps in the house, and is walked 5 times a day, also running once a week. I got a american staffordshire, are there any differences between the pit and staf, in strength and stamina?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2007, 02:02:47 PM »

err Scott- how is this right and the others wrong?
youve got some psych issues that need sorted. Pitts are banned in our country as they are known to turn and are a time bomb around kids. Dont argue with me about that- its a fact...i bet you go on about how its how they are brought up and shit....BS... the nicest pits have turned...they are unpredictable thats why they are bad news...period.

if you have a pit and kids then you are a fool. i hope i get proven wrong in some cases.

question: whats the best way to avoid a shark attack?....stay out of the water.

simple really.