Author Topic: Tom Brady and randy Moss!!!  (Read 20147 times)

body88

Re: Tom Brady and randy Moss!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 04:27:06 AM »
A couple things intrigued me.  Moss seems to be limping, if he wasn't at 100%, what happens when he is.  Why the hell were the Jets rushing three men?  Brady had toooooooo much time.  You give him that kind of time, he will kill you. 

I want to see how good Moss behaves when they lose a couple of games, and he isn't getting the touches he is used to.  I also wanna see what the league does about the cheating, again. 

Prob the same thing they did when the phins supposedly stole the pats audibles last year. Or when Mangini was tampering with Branch and Asante. I just don't think this is even a story had it not been the pats accused. Green bay said the same thing about the pats, but never filed anything with the NFL after they got beat down last year.Had the jets won that game I dont think you would be hearing much about tampering. I dont buy mangini being dumb enough to have a tiny amount of calls that can be stolen and deciphered in real time. Honestly pro teams have monster amounts of blitz packages, with multiple coaches sending them. This is such a dumb story, lol.

That said if the pats did it, they deserve to lose the late round draft pick or whatever. If nothing happens and this just turns out to be sour grapes spin, its just more proof people hate NE because they have been very successful over the last 7 years.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 07:57:26 AM »
This from Shawn Merriman and LT...................... SAN DIEGO - Already on record as calling the Patriots classless, Chargers star LaDainian Tomlinson yesterday ratcheted up his enmity for Bill Belichick & Co. after learning that the NFL is investigating whether the Patriots spied on the Jets in Sunday's victory at the Meadowlands.

"I think the Patriots actually live by the saying, 'If you're not cheating, you're not trying,' " Tomlinson said at the Chargers practice facility yesterday.They showed no class at all," Tomlinson told reporters at the time.
Asked if he still considers the Patriots classless, Tomlinson said, "I guess I'm at the point where it really doesn't matter how I feel about them. I just want to beat them."
Tomlinson left little doubt, however, that he has neither forgotten nor forgiven the celebration. Nor have some of his teammates.
"How I look at that, I don't forget things," Merriman said. "You never forget. But it doesn't add any motivation to play any harder after what they did last year. I was going to play hard in the first place."

This is going to be a hell of a game. I am not thrilled about the charges of spying. Koppen was on NFL radio and had nothing but respect for the Bolts...maybe they outa shut up.

L

body88

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »
This from Shawn Merriman and LT...................... SAN DIEGO - Already on record as calling the Patriots classless, Chargers star LaDainian Tomlinson yesterday ratcheted up his enmity for Bill Belichick & Co. after learning that the NFL is investigating whether the Patriots spied on the Jets in Sunday's victory at the Meadowlands.

"I think the Patriots actually live by the saying, 'If you're not cheating, you're not trying,' " Tomlinson said at the Chargers practice facility yesterday.They showed no class at all," Tomlinson told reporters at the time.
Asked if he still considers the Patriots classless, Tomlinson said, "I guess I'm at the point where it really doesn't matter how I feel about them. I just want to beat them."
Tomlinson left little doubt, however, that he has neither forgotten nor forgiven the celebration. Nor have some of his teammates.
"How I look at that, I don't forget things," Merriman said. "You never forget. But it doesn't add any motivation to play any harder after what they did last year. I was going to play hard in the first place."

This is going to be a hell of a game. I am not thrilled about the charges of spying. Koppen was on NFL radio and had nothing but respect for the Bolts...maybe they outa shut up.

Sorry Shawn. No one will ever mock your sack dance that mocks the people you sack. Lt is a huge crybaby huh?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 10:19:56 AM »
Koppen was on NFL radio and had nothing but respect for the Bolts...maybe they outa shut up.

Who is Koppen?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 10:21:39 AM »
Sorry Shawn. No one will ever mock your sack dance that mocks the people you sack. Lt is a huge crybaby huh?

Or maybe the Patriots are actually douche bags? Yup, that looks like it. LT's one of the most polite and soft spoken guys in the NFL. I'd be pissed too, but it won't matter on Sunday when the Pats get cracked.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »
Hobbs first name should Calvin :D
then I'd like him ;)

body88

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
Or maybe the Patriots are actually douche bags? Yup, that looks like it. LT's one of the most polite and soft spoken guys in the NFL. I'd be pissed too, but it won't matter on Sunday when the Pats get cracked.

Or maybe hes a crybaby when he loses. He talked a bunch of junk about Belichick for no reason like he was dancing on the field, then went on tv kissing his ass and saying sorry at the pro bowl. Hanging out with him, saying what a great guy he was. Now he is talking again. Merimen was screaming about how he was going to smack Tom brady in the mouth all week in the media. Talking tons of trash. All the chargers where talking trash. The pats said zero all week leading up to the game. The pats went in there  exposed there inexperience then mocked the shit talker after the game. You cant take it don't talk it. I would think had Matt light not owned Merimen all game he woulda been lights out dancing over Brady if he got a sack.

I love how you are a self admitted charger's bandwagon rider. The pats may very well lose next week. but your self owning never stops with quotes like " Thomas Jones will run wild on the pats" and "Randy Moss is done". Explain to me how you can have a clue about what you are talking about with that statement? If you actually knew anything about the jets, you would know they had no offensive line. Jones had FORTY yards rushing. Moss had over 180 yards recieving a td including a 50 yard bomb throw into TRIPLE coverage. In his first game back with little to  no preseason practice. Moss aint even 100 percent healthy. Pretty obvious you know little to nothing about the teams you talk about, and all you are here to do is talk smack about the pats.

Why don't you support the gmen!? Better yet tell me why the pats have no chance to win next week. lets hear it!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 10:56:39 AM »
Who is Koppen?

I think he's referring to Dan Koppen, he's the center for the Pats.

http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=playerbio&bio=23752

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. A big whiny baby.

I also find it humorous that LT never complained about the Merriman sack dance that he performed everywhere but God forbid Colvin do a dance. Nothing like a double standard to appease a broken heart after losing a playoff game you were supposed to win.

body88

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 11:11:34 AM »
I think he's referring to Dan Koppen, he's the center for the Pats.

http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=playerbio&bio=23752

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. A big whiny baby.

I also find it humorous that LT never complained about the Merriman sack dance that he performed everywhere but God forbid Colvin do a dance. Nothing like a double standard to appease a broken heart after losing a playoff game you were supposed to win.

I know right. The chargers where talking all kinds of shit in the media all week leading up to that game. Brady was gonna get punched in the mouth etc etc. The pats said zero. maybe after the game they wanted to throw some of that talk back into the chargers faces. So instead of talking crap before, they waited until they won. I love how ALL the pats players get labled. It was a few players mocking a dance called stupid on record by the likes of Brain Urlacker among others. The chargers where to cocky last year, and a ton of players agreed on it. So Mr I'm used to everyone licking my nutt sack got all upset cuz he lost a big game. We know you are classy LT, you don't have to tell us 15 times as you attack Belichick for no reason. ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 12:09:23 PM »
Brady made HOF LB Urlaacker look like a little girl on that one play for a 1st down during the bears game. After the game they laughed about it, why because both teams respected each other. LT is a whiny bitch. He's becoming Manninglike with his side line crying. Screw him..screw Merriman...This might be the toughest game all season. I think it will be super close but in the off chance that the Pats blow these guys out..i want Beserk asshat to admitt that he knows nothing about football and that he knows first hand that Eli Manning is gay. Nice band wagon jumping dumbass
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 01:01:01 PM »
Brady made HOF LB Urlaacker look like a little girl on that one play for a 1st down during the bears game. After the game they laughed about it, why because both teams respected each other. LT is a whiny bitch. He's becoming Manninglike with his side line crying. Screw him..screw Merriman...This might be the toughest game all season. I think it will be super close but in the off chance that the Pats blow these guys out..i want Beserk asshat to admitt that he knows nothing about football and that he knows first hand that Eli Manning is gay. Nice band wagon jumping dumbass

BF is joking.Giant fans don't abandon ship >:( like you Redsox and Pats fans :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 01:04:17 PM »
Well I annually abandon the Red Flops..because the Pats 2-14 or 14-2 are on. I can't get enough. At some point Brady will retire and we'll have some stiff throwing the ball and we'll look back on this decade as the good old days...its taken the 49's how long to get back? Until then....BRADY TO MOSS ALL FRIGGEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 01:44:57 PM »
Well I annually abandon the Red Flops..because the Pats 2-14 or 14-2 are on. I can't get enough. At some point Brady will retire and we'll have some stiff throwing the ball and we'll look back on this decade as the good old days...its taken the 49's how long to get back? Until then....BRADY TO MOSS ALL FRIGGEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least your recent.I gotta go back to 90 for my Gmen :(

body88

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2007, 05:21:31 PM »
Tom Brady 887 yds, 10 td's, 1 int  141.8 qb rating, almost 80 percent completion percentage!!! Just sick.

Moss 403 yds 5 td's 18.3 yard average.

That catch was just redic today. Brady to Moss is one helluva duo.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2007, 05:35:31 PM »
they are two peas in a pod...

i am amazed by how mature moss is being... he has just shut up and put up!!!

PATS all the way!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2007, 06:41:50 PM »
Tom Brady 887 yds, 10 td's, 1 int  141.8 rating through three games. Just sick.

Moss 403 yds 5 td's 18.3 yard average.

That catch was just redic today. Brady to Moss is one helluva duo.

Just effin ridiculous. Brady placed that ball perfectly and Moss made a fantastic catch. Brady has been dreaming of a WR like Moss for years.

BTW, Brady's completion percentage is 80%.  :o

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2007, 06:46:36 PM »
they are two peas in a pod...

i am amazed by how mature moss is being... he has just shut up and put up!!!

PATS all the way!!!

the teams he was playing on sucked well below their potential. what does he have to complain about now? nothing.

body88

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 06:48:44 PM »
Just effin ridiculous. Brady placed that ball perfectly and Moss made a fantastic catch. Brady has been dreaming of a WR like Moss for years.

BTW, Brady's completion percentage is 80%.  :o

I go to most all the games and that was the best catch I have ever seen at Gillete. The ball landed right in front of me. Just a straight up bomb. The catch was insane.

The sick thing is , Moss didn't even practise with Tom preseason. He is extremely talented receiver. When you see it live its nuts.

Stallworth has not even been used a lot yet. This team has some serious offensive weapons.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2007, 07:43:51 PM »
I go to most all the games and that was the best catch I have ever seen at Gillete. The ball landed right in front of me. Just a straight up bomb. The catch was insane.

The sick thing is , Moss didn't even practise with Tom preseason. He is extremely talented receiver. When you see it live its nuts.

Stallworth has not even been used a lot yet. This team has some serious offensive weapons.

Yeah it's too bad Maroney isn't one of them near the goal line. Killing me in FFL. If Bush does well tomorrow night, I'll have to go with him instead of Maroney on a consistent basis.

body88

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2007, 08:18:56 PM »
Yeah it's too bad Maroney isn't one of them near the goal line. Killing me in FFL. If Bush does well tomorrow night, I'll have to go with him instead of Maroney on a consistent basis.

Maroney had 109 yds today. He is coming along. He still dances a little at the line. When he hits that hole with no hesitation he looks like Dickerson running the ball imo. He is getting better and better. He had a HUGE game last year vs the bengals. Dont sit him.

People underrated Sammy Morris and Kevin faulks role in the offense. Maroney gets most the touches, but is also able to be rested due to the effectiveness of Morris and Faulk.

With all the wr's options the , the three backs and all the te's its an all around attack. Not the worst problem to have ;)

body88

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2007, 08:23:01 PM »
Hey effin , did you see Welker catch that ball rip off like ten yards then lateral the ball to Moss when he got tackled? I forgot about that play!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2007, 01:31:00 AM »
Hey effin , did you see Welker catch that ball rip off like ten yards then lateral the ball to Moss when he got tackled? I forgot about that play!

Yeah, I forgot about that one too. The long TD pass was so spectacular that it overshadowed everything else.

That play was fantastic. I love how they both were thinking the same thing before Welker tossed Moss the ball. That offense is absolutely devastating right now. There are weapons EVERYWHERE, running backs, big stud wide outs, small play making receivers, big stud tight ends and a slew of excellent number 2 and 3 receivers.

When they get rolling it's like they can score at will.

body88

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2007, 08:17:47 AM »
Yeah, I forgot about that one too. The long TD pass was so spectacular that it overshadowed everything else.

That play was fantastic. I love how they both were thinking the same thing before Welker tossed Moss the ball. That offense is absolutely devastating right now. There are weapons EVERYWHERE, running backs, big stud wide outs, small play making receivers, big stud tight ends and a slew of excellent number 2 and 3 receivers.

When they get rolling it's like they can score at will.

Harrison will be a nice addition vs the Dallas offense. Hopefully big sey is ready to role come week 7. Word is cincy has some serious lb injuries going on. They where running 5 dl looks vs the seahawks out of desperation. The pats might run multiple tight ends sets all day. With the addition of David Thomas back into the TE corps this could be done nicley. If that happens they can open up the running game and let the three headed monster do its thing. Maroney had a big game vs cinci last year. maybe this will be his team for big games. Every back has one team he shreds.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2007, 08:32:27 AM »

Skip Bayless says that, before the end of this season, Randy Moss will cause some trouble for the Patriots.

body88

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2007, 08:35:35 AM »
Skip Bayless says that, before the end of this season, Randy Moss will cause some trouble for the Patriots.

Seems to like it in NE from what I can see. Fans love him, players love him. Whatever mang. So far the guy has been an absolute monster. 403 yds 5 td's 18.3 yard average. Brady and Moss still have room to grow. They have only been playing together for three games. They obviously click. Brady has an 80 percent completion percentage, 10 td's, one int, 900 yds passing, and a qb rating of over 140.Thats just plain old nasty.

The anti Moss crowd will always doubt him. He deserves to be complimented. He has done absolutely nothing to upset this team , and has been a great addition to this point. Moss have been in NE for awhile now. He fits in fine. Skip and the rest of the fools wont give the guy some props for doing a great job so far. Moss could get over 1500 yards receiving and be a great team guy all year, then fart in a crowded elevator and the hounds would be all over him.

I was worried about Moss when he came here. But with the way his contract is structured there is really no risk. So far he has been a gigantic addition to this team. AFter seeing him interact with the other pats players I think the media has A LOT to do with this guys perception. Then again everyone said Corey Dillon was a bad guy to.