Author Topic: THE ANTI-COLEMAN CONSPIRACY  (Read 4697 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: THE ANTI-COLEMAN CONSPIRACY
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2007, 09:31:50 AM »
saying this is all a conspiracy is moronic, sorry Ed...I think your a good guy so don't take it personally but it wasn't camera magic or anything like that...it was what it was.  A great BB who's stayed around too long and time caught up with him.
nasser=piece of shit

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 09:36:00 AM »
The Beef read that Sergio injured his triceps in a motorcycle accident.

The Beef

The computer I'm on isn't displaying pictures properly, but I believe a good photo which illustrates Ronnie's triceps injury can be found in this gallery:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/ronniecolemanontheroad

He is displaying the same look that Sergio did around the same age.

Ronnie suffered minor bursitis in his left arm after his victory collapse at the 2005 Mr. Olympia contest.  His other related minor injuries stemmed from that.  They are not full blown injuries and are nowhere near as significant as Dorian's were.  However, it is pretty obvious that something did happen.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 09:36:46 AM »
saying this is all a conspiracy is moronic, sorry Ed...I think your a good guy so don't take it personally but it wasn't camera magic or anything like that...it was what it was.  A great BB who's stayed around too long and time caught up with him.

yep, for the past couple of years ronnie has looked like crap compared to his earlier victories. Father time can be a cruel man sometimes

I am not a cutler fan, but he paid his dues and was better than Ronnie last year
Here comes the money shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »
ND is quick to point out that the same judges apparently thought that dorian's injury was 'slight' and had 'no bearing' on him at all..

::)

and ND worships these same retarded judges.. ::)

Ronnie was the second best bodybuilder in 2006 and lost for two main reasons , his conditioning was off and his back looked very soft , Ronnie would have won if his conditioning was on period . it has nothing to do with tears Jay's back improved and Ronnie's regressed couple that with slightly better conditioning for Jay and you have the reason Ronnie lost .

and again spare me any complaints about judges you people worshiped these judges when Ronnie was in the green now he's in the red the fix is in , a very weak excuse , and Dorian 1994 had one bicep shorter than the other , his conditioning was NOT off , his trademark back wasn't washed away like Ronnie , big difference .

I said it before Ronnie can still win in 2007 if his back is on swole and his conditioning is on the money ( not that its been on the money for years see 2001 ASC ) he has the size to all he needs is the conditioning , I've told you a million times conditioning costs more people contests than anything