Author Topic: It's 911 today  (Read 19840 times)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
Re: It's 911 today
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2007, 08:49:52 AM »
It's a bad group of politicians in office, on both sides. These guys wake up every morning and the first thing they think about is how they can score a political victory for their party. The well being of this country is not their first concern, it's their own political career. All this at the expense of lives and the terrorists are laughing all the way to the bomb factory.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2007, 09:00:31 AM »
Hey !!........you missed this.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2007, 09:01:21 AM »
9-11 WTC Home Footage - Never Saw This Angle Before

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=72b_1189453109

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2007, 09:13:49 AM »
Another  amateur Video shot on 911
(14:40 footage ,I didn't see this before ,God bless them all)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c78_1189407227

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2007, 09:14:47 AM »
The only one's that forgot about 9/11 are the Liberals. Ask Bin Laden, he loves the Libs and they want to appease him!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2007, 09:21:41 AM »
The only one's that forgot about 9/11 are the Liberals. Ask Bin Laden, he loves the Libs and they want to appease him!!

That's funny.  The same "libs" that are marching in the tens of thousands today for a real 911 investigation are the same ones who "forgot" about 9/11?

Monster contradiction here. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2007, 09:22:02 AM »
Another very good new video response to Osama !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7da_1189524017

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2007, 09:27:08 AM »
So true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2007, 09:31:34 AM »
So true.

Nope.  The "libs" have been calling for a true investigation into how 3 planes brought down 8 buildings that day.

You knew that, right?  You knew that all 7 buildings in the WOrld trade complex fell from 2 planes, right?

SO yes, those damn no-good liberals, who want to investigate the truth behind how AMericans died, are wrong.  Nice argument.  I guess covering up their deaths is the american thing to do eh?

Look, I am okay with the war because I like low gas prices and our standard of living.  But please don't take this moral high ground and pretend 19 guys did 911 and Saddam had WMD.  Have the moral sack to say youre a conquerer plain and simple.  Don't use the liberal crutch.  It makes you look weak.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2007, 09:34:43 AM »
Nope.  The "libs" have been calling for a true investigation into how 3 planes brought down 8 buildings that day.

You knew that, right?  You knew that all 7 buildings in the WOrld trade complex fell from 2 planes, right?

SO yes, those damn no-good liberals, who want to investigate the truth behind how AMericans died, are wrong.  Nice argument.  I guess covering up their deaths is the american thing to do eh?

Look, I am okay with the war because I like low gas prices and our standard of living.  But please don't take this moral high ground and pretend 19 guys did 911 and Saddam had WMD.  Have the moral sack to say youre a conquerer plain and simple.  Don't use the liberal crutch.  It makes you look weak.

watch out 240, they're gonna accuse you of being "against the troops."  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2007, 09:37:27 AM »
watch out 240, they're gonna accuse you of being "against the troops."  ::)

Yes.  Anyone who wants to bring our troops home safely doesn't love them. 

I love their defense tactics.  Karl Rove admitted on Meet the Press 2 weeks ago that there were no WMDs.  I guess Mr Rove is a bleeding heart lib now too.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2007, 09:46:47 AM »
Another very good new video response to Osama !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7da_1189524017
Ha ha
Can Mr.Pat Condell  be American new president!  ;D ;D

http://www.patcondell.net/

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2007, 10:30:56 AM »
I was handed this three page pamphlet from the 911 activists while walking to work...It has way to much info in it but one of the things they ask is:

" in the event of a hijacking airline piots are trained to key in HJCK into the transponder. Why didnt any of the pilots do so?"

and this:

"with a simple shove of the yoke down, anyone not seat belted in would be slammed to the roof of the plane. How are we to believe no pilot thought to do this and instead turned over their plane?"

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2007, 10:37:50 AM »
 ::)  All the conspiracy wackos come out of the woodwork along with all the bad memories.  A conspiracy that big would invilve so many people, there's no way it wouldn't have leaked by now. I believe the ladies of code-pink are leading the conspiracy way.  I don't agree with everything that's gone on in the last 6 years but I do want an aggressive fight against this warped ideolgy. It's a bad group of politicians in office right now, on both sides.  God help us.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2007, 10:42:23 AM »
go take more illegal drugs

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2007, 10:53:53 AM »
::)  All the conspiracy wackos come out of the woodwork along with all the bad memories.  A conspiracy that big would invilve so many people, there's no way it wouldn't have leaked by now. I believe the ladies of code-pink are leading the conspiracy way.  I don't agree with everything that's gone on in the last 6 years but I do want an aggressive fight against this warped ideolgy. It's a bad group of politicians in office right now, on both sides.  God help us.

Do a wiki search for 'operation northwoods'.

Our pentagon / DoD planned to fake hijackings and set off bombs in miami, and blame Cuba, as a pretense for war.  The Penatgon approved it.  It went to JFK for approval before action.  He rejected it and fired the man who proposed it.

2 questions:

1) Do you still believe our govt would never engage in false-terror attacks to start a war?
2) Do you believe Bush, in similar spot, would have fired Rummy and stopped such a plan, or just rolled with it?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »

I like your position of asking alot of questions so I will chime in on your side.

Wars are not fought for oil, they are fought for the creation of debt.

Every war creates debt, and issuing credit creates money for central banking.

The banking cartel plays chess with the nations of the world.  Yes, there are many that get their cut, such as government, corporations, etc. But the top of the chain is the bankers.

We as citizens, along with our government are SLAVES to the money system.  It was estimated years ago that the Rothchilds held one half of the worlds wealth, just think about how much money that is.  What would it be like to play with the world like it was your own personal board game?

Keep up the discussion, people need to turn their brains on.

Yes.  Anyone who wants to bring our troops home safely doesn't love them. 

I love their defense tactics.  Karl Rove admitted on Meet the Press 2 weeks ago that there were no WMDs.  I guess Mr Rove is a bleeding heart lib now too.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2007, 10:57:45 AM »
Do a wiki search for 'operation northwoods'.

Our pentagon / DoD planned to fake hijackings and set off bombs in miami, and blame Cuba, as a pretense for war.  The Penatgon approved it.  It went to JFK for approval before action.  He rejected it and fired the man who proposed it.

2 questions:

1) Do you still believe our govt would never engage in false-terror attacks to start a war?
2) Do you believe Bush, in similar spot, would have fired Rummy and stopped such a plan, or just rolled with it?

I know you believe what you read. I don't. You may call me naive(SP), I believe you are. And silly too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2007, 11:01:54 AM »
I know you believe what you read. I don't. You may call me naive(SP), I believe you are. And silly too.

THe US govt released the papers detailing operation northwoods.  It took 40 years, then they were declassified.  I didn't make this up.  The pentagon released them.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2007, 11:03:01 AM »
I believe that our government has more of a passive role.  They are just a reflection of its citizens, DUMB AND EASILY FOOLED.

Bush is an idiot, he is just a pawn, along with the majority of our "elected" government.  The men behind the scenes are the ones calling the shots.  They cannot be voted out like our elected officials, they answer to no one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2007, 11:03:36 AM »

I like your position of asking alot of questions so I will chime in on your side.

Wars are not fought for oil, they are fought for the creation of debt.

Every war creates debt, and issuing credit creates money for central banking.

The banking cartel plays chess with the nations of the world.  Yes, there are many that get their cut, such as government, corporations, etc. But the top of the chain is the bankers.

We as citizens, along with our government are SLAVES to the money system.  It was estimated years ago that the Rothchilds held one half of the worlds wealth, just think about how much money that is.  What would it be like to play with the world like it was your own personal board game?

Keep up the discussion, people need to turn their brains on.

The war is about
1) milking our treasury so a few can profit
2) getting control of mideast oil
3) setting up bases in the mid east for future use

We've only spend 500 bil so far on the war in iraq, less in afghanistan.  There are tens of trillions of dollars of oil under iraq and caspian sea via afghanistan.  It's worth it in money terms.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2007, 11:07:53 AM »
I disagree.

The war is about getting the united states to create more debt, and any nation it fights to create more debt.

The acquisition of assets such as oil is only to further enable it.  We are coming close to our debt ceiling, so we need to steal acquire some assets to continue to enable the credit expansion.

The war is about

We've only spend 500 bil so far on the war in iraq, less in afghanistan.  There are tens of trillions of dollars of oil under iraq and caspian sea via afghanistan.  It's worth it in money terms.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2007, 11:08:37 AM »
The war is about

We've only spend 500 bil so far on the war in iraq, less in afghanistan.  There are tens of trillions of dollars of oil under iraq and caspian sea via afghanistan.  It's worth it in money terms.

If it was a Government Plot why didnt they recruit 19 Iraqi Terrorists to make the Job easier to invade Iraq?Throw a couple of Afghans in and there would have been no need to convince anyone

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2007, 11:10:40 AM »
It's a game of chess with one hand in control of both sides of the board.

Credit and fiat money run this world boys, not oil.

Oil, War, etc.  Just different techniques as means to the same end - More Debt to pay interest on.

If it was a Government Plot why didnt they recruit 19 Iraqi Terrorists to make the Job easier to invade Iraq?Throw a couple of Afghans in and there would have been no need to convince anyone

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2007, 11:12:17 AM »
Then 240........It would be fair to say that this conspiracy was first attempted in 1993 when they attempted to take down the towers but failed.