Author Topic: pics of me,natural  (Read 42562 times)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
Re: pics of me,natural
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2007, 11:12:26 AM »
Hye nice job, fuck the doubter..... Most people use steroids as an easy way out to get a nice body fast, so as soon as they see another jacked up guy, they automatically assume steroids....

i get that all the time too, i had to change my regular doc and when i went for my first physical, he didnt believe i wasnt jucing, he felts my nuts, said they we decent size, he wrote bloodworks and testes my testostrone level and came back slightly higher than normal ( obviously cuz i lift)...

anyway man, anyone who does cardio 1-2 hours a day has enough dedication to stick with his diet and workout day in day out, and you can see the results... fuck the naysayers, take it as a compliment when people assume your jucing, cuz thats the best compliment a natural bodybuilder can get.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2007, 12:11:51 PM »
Hye nice job, fuck the doubter..... Most people use steroids as an easy way out to get a nice body fast, so as soon as they see another jacked up guy, they automatically assume steroids....

i get that all the time too, i had to change my regular doc and when i went for my first physical, he didnt believe i wasnt jucing, he felts my nuts, said they we decent size, he wrote bloodworks and testes my testostrone level and came back slightly higher than normal ( obviously cuz i lift)...

anyway man, anyone who does cardio 1-2 hours a day has enough dedication to stick with his diet and workout day in day out, and you can see the results... fuck the naysayers, take it as a compliment when people assume your jucing, cuz thats the best compliment a natural bodybuilder can get.

hahaha wtf  ;D
tank u jesus

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2007, 04:55:13 PM »
You look INCREDIBLE.  Your a mini Hidetada... Props for your awesome natty physique...tons of potential man.. reading your diet, and the cardio you do, you definately work hard and earned it...

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2007, 03:34:54 AM »
wow thanks for the kind words. really appreciate it bro.
Bobby, your diet sounds great! and i know this might sound weird but when i cut i eliminate all fast sugars including pre. postworkout shake. Ofcourse i eat a good steak+brown rice meal
after workout but i don't drink the fastcarb shake- only do that when bulking.
and i didnt feel any weaker(than when i drank the postworkout fastcarb shake) and my BF levels seemed to get lower more easily.( just my opinion!)
the reason i did this was :1) just experimented  and 2)why drink the fastcarb shake when you surely have a moderate margin of those sugars going to BF( 100% going to muscle is impossible) .. just because your insulin levels are high and your muscles are pumped doesnt guarantee 100% 'only- to- muscle- transport'-especially if your a true natural.
LOCAL GYM HERO

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2007, 06:15:30 AM »
Maybe you're right, BF might drop faster without it. I have tried in the past to go without fast pwo carbs, but i got kinda flat and when i started taking them again, my muscles got fuller immediately. I noticed a big difference, maybe i have to drop it for that last % though.

btw looking at your pics i would guess you are more like 5% BF, you deffinitely look lower that 7-8%

You are not natural......looks like a zit colony on your chest.

so everyone that has zits juices now ?  ::)
tank u jesus

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2007, 01:51:47 AM »
the muscle density/ hardness thickness on this guy is so awesome i too have a hard time believing he s natural, but...i believe him in the end.

Why? because he s as small as i am , he s asian, has very particular genetics and did his best with what he has; thats why he achieved these awesome results. Congrats, and now the challenge is to look like this when ull be 80 y/o    ;)

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2007, 05:53:07 AM »
bobby-i dont think i'm in that 5%yet since my glutes arent shredded :-\ but who needs shredded glutes right? train hard bro!
patrick-i'll wash more better now  ::)
frenchfry-yeah i do look really normal with clothes on LOL 
              my goal at 80y/o is to look like bruce lee !       
LOCAL GYM HERO

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2007, 09:32:04 AM »
bobby-i dont think i'm in that 5%yet since my glutes arent shredded :-\ but who needs shredded glutes right? train hard bro!
patrick-i'll wash more better now  ::)
frenchfry-yeah i do look really normal with clothes on LOL 
              my goal at 80y/o is to look like bruce lee !       

haha shredded glutes. Not alot of ppl have that at competition shape, that is very extreme, like 4% and completely dehydrated. No one needs that, personally i don't see the point in pro BBs having it either. You look very low bf in the pics, below 7 for sure.
tank u jesus

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2007, 11:30:29 AM »
I'm suprised that you are so ripped when you eat that much rice (especially at night)

how are your portion sizes?

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2007, 10:54:28 PM »
amen right there, judging nowdays is really messed up... 44inch waist+shredded glutes are a must to place... really messing up everything including  the competitors health

1GofE-  i train at evening so eating carbs at night is something i cant do much about,...
           but there are research  (and from my experience) that say it makes no diffenence as long as
             your calories are the same,,
           i eat 1~2 bowls (bigger than american version of cup) of brown rice ,, and of course divide it
          through out the day, whether it be 1 bowl or 2 depends on the mirror and my workout intensity,    etc
LOCAL GYM HERO

AVBG

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2007, 04:22:25 AM »
awesome conditioning.  8)

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2007, 05:06:35 AM »
dragon, just to help if possible, i had bad acne problems too and did a roacutane/acutane treatment for 5 months, and another one for 8 months one year later, in the end it totally solved my young skins problems once for all.

It's really the only way to solve acne once for all so i think you should do it to get rid of that shit thay may ruin your everyday life like it did for mine !

Oh, and by the way, what's your routine for chest?

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2007, 01:38:15 AM »
thanks AVBG!
frenchfrie, thanks for the advice! i don't have any acne now,, the 3~4brown spots you see in the pics
are acne scars from a long time ago ( animalpak+ZMA = waytoo much zinc = acne on shoulders and chest)
took me a long time to figure that one out LOL 

my chest routine always changes but i love this routine :
flatbench flies5sets(i go really heavy on these) + incline barbel press 5sets + flatbench barbell press 5sets +
cablework 5sets

LOCAL GYM HERO

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2007, 09:47:22 AM »
whoaa 20 sets totally bro? i feel thts massive..

all i do is  2 sets of incline dumbell press 7 reps max

2 sets if weighted dips 8 reps

2 sets of decline barbell press 8 reps

the weights i lift.. is all as light as i could lift more then 5 reps n not more then 8 reps

wht you guys say?
Make It Simple!

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2007, 02:35:38 AM »
yes but i have to volume train .. i eat a lot..
you do only 6sets total?? you would be done training in about 10~20 minute tops..!!  :-\ :-\ :o :o  ???
maybe you train dorian-style : which is awesome too of course
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2007, 02:41:42 AM »
you do only 6sets total?? you would be done training in about 10~20 minute tops..!!  :-\ :-\ :o :o  ???

Better hope you never get stranded in the wilderness; with your metabolism you would starve to death after a few days.
I hate the State.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2007, 03:03:20 AM »

hehe 10-20mins... I volume train too, my chest workout takes about an hour. I do like 16 sets, and then i'm not counting the drop-sets. So it's more like 18-22 sets total.
tank u jesus

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2007, 06:40:57 PM »
Where are your leg shots Mr. Yong?
I hate the State.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2007, 08:52:33 PM »
hehe 10-20mins... I volume train too, my chest workout takes about an hour. I do like 16 sets, and then i'm not counting the drop-sets. So it's more like 18-22 sets total.

ive decided to post legs the next time i cut.   
im 9~10% BF right now, really enjoying eating theesedays.    Trapezkerl,, i'd love to see your pics.
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2007, 11:30:44 PM »
ive decided to post legs the next time i cut.   
im 9~10% BF right now, really enjoying eating theesedays.    Trapezkerl,, i'd love to see your pics.

Why? I look like shit and am honest about it. I didn't parade my body around here for show and tell Mr. Yong, you did. Seems pretty vain to me...
I hate the State.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2007, 04:15:38 AM »
Why? I look like shit and am honest about it. I didn't parade my body around here for show and tell Mr. Yong, you did. Seems pretty vain to me...

whoa take it easy white man 
it ain't that serious ;D
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2007, 05:04:23 AM »
whoa take it easy white man 
it ain't that serious ;D

As pale as you are, I wonder why you are calling me white man, Mr. Yong?
I hate the State.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2007, 06:34:34 AM »
Spend less on steroids and more on a tanning membership

most retarded post right here  :D
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2007, 06:59:59 AM »

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
I hate the State.

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2007, 09:40:41 AM »
ALERT: ANOTHER FOOL DETECTED!
Make It Simple!