Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 35810 times)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: Round 2
« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2007, 03:18:21 PM »
 Haha you sure spend a lot of time in my threads.  I think you are waiting for more pictures.  I know it drives you crazy that I live the way I live and back every word up.  Hey tonight I'll post some pictures of my last trip to China you can live vicariously through me.  You're too easy "Monster 81".  

(The way u live?) let me tell u somethin dude, owning a 90s 3series & the cheapest stainless steel Rolex may be s a big deal on the country side ur livin in,
Down here in Dallas Texas u hav to show som big chrome 26s on Cadillacs ,real gold Rolexes with diamond and of cors some mor diamonds he and there,only then u will get to hav som attention ,.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2007, 03:18:52 PM »
I'm sure you'll still be here after I get back from the gym.  ROFLMAO.  Too good that you guys are still here waiting for my arrival and talking shit.  His wife cheats on him, his Rolex is fake, his porsche is old, his bmw is old......  Don't beat yourself up too bad guys.  You can make it happen.

you never answered my question as to what field you work in.

you wouldn't consider a 7 year old car to be old?
Here comes the money shot

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2007, 03:19:32 PM »
By the way.  Every time I post a pic of my Cayman you rip on it for being "a poor man's Porsche"  I have posted like ten already.  I like my beemer too though.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »
whats up now bitches?

Damn Playa! You doin' big things!  ;D
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2007, 03:22:44 PM »
I hate China

China doesn't hate you. Wait... perhaps they do.
a

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »

Director of Business Development for a software company.  Started as a project manager.

The car is an  05 dude.  I'll PM you the pic of the title, if you wish.  I'd rather not display that info on here.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2007, 03:23:58 PM »
By the way.  Every time I post a pic of my Cayman you rip on it for being "a poor man's Porsche"  I have posted like ten already.  I like my beemer too though.

correction...it is called a Bimmer..that is one the first things the dealer tells you when you buy one.

next, they explain the IDrive..oh wait..your's don't have that..next, they explain...never mind

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2007, 03:25:18 PM »
Director of Business Development for a software company.  Started as a project manager.

The car is an  05 dude.  I'll PM you the pic of the title, if you wish.  I'd rather not display that info on here.

Cool, a fellow IT person..good luck..now I can't be too hard on you.. :)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 19, 2007, 03:26:03 PM »
I like your porche better...cool car

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 19, 2007, 03:26:12 PM »

correction...it is called a Bimmer..that is one the first things the dealer tells you when you buy one.

next, they explain the IDrive..oh wait..your's don't have that..next, they explain...never mind

Really, dude I wouldn't consider buying a car without Idrive, I live in Canada.  I can't drive my Cayman in the snow.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2007, 03:26:16 PM »

u see steelepegasus,.all what u see in these pics is his wifs, yes shes rich ,that house he claims belongs to his father in law, the porche is his wifes,all he got s that 90s 3series.,she cheated on him with his best friend but he still gets to keep her around just for the money.she boght him that fake Rolex and he still belives its real.,

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 19, 2007, 03:28:18 PM »
Really, dude I wouldn't consider buying a car without Idrive, I live in Canada.  I can't drive my Cayman in the snow.

how is the IT market in Canada?

I am surprised that you didn't get XFactor on your license plate

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 19, 2007, 03:29:24 PM »
I like your porche better...cool car
Thanks man.  Great car, I can only drive it 7 months out of the year though.  After that it's the 91 biiiiimmmeerr.  lol  With no idrive

I'm waiting for more comments to come on how ugly it is and how their car is so much faster.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2007, 03:32:08 PM »
Thanks man.  Great car, I can only drive it 7 months out of the year though.  After that it's the 91 biiiiimmmeerr.  lol  With no idrive

I'm waiting for more comments to come on how ugly it is and how their car is so much faster.

surprised that wifey hasn't complained and made you get a practical car aka mini van for the future kids

My last couple of cars were 2 doors..but I caved in this time and got a 4 door..actually I don't miss the 2 door anymore

time to leave Canada..the IT market in NY (financial) is strong

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 19, 2007, 03:32:41 PM »
how is the IT market in Canada?

I am surprised that you didn't get XFactor on your license plate

We work only with manufaturers.  We have a performance management solution that is used only in operations, however supported by IT.  Our deals are done mainly through operations as that is where the big budgets are.  Some of the manufacturers like Ford however, it's an IT focus as they are heavily cenrtalized and supported globally by IT.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #215 on: September 19, 2007, 03:35:35 PM »
Out of curiosity- If someone had said you had eaten peas for dinner but you actually ate corn, would you take a picture after you took a shit and post it on here?  Honestly is get big that important to you that you had to take pictures of all your material posessions and post them?

The point is, validating anything you say on the internet, especially with regard to what car you drive and what watch you wear either shows that your insecure and have no life or your insecure and feel the need to use the internet as a vehicle to validate your financial success or the illusion of that success.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 19, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »
surprised that wifey hasn't complained and made you get a practical car aka mini van for the future kids

My last couple of cars were 2 doors..but I caved in this time and got a 4 door..actually I don't miss the 2 door anymore

time to leave Canada..the IT market in NY (financial) is strong

Especially research.  Research in NY is really huge right now.

I am doing fine, I started in a ground floor role and the product/company took off.  I was really in the right place at the right time.  We have some key logos in Life Sciences to Automotive which is key to growth of a new product in technology.  

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2007, 03:40:35 PM »
Out of curiosity- If someone had said you had eaten peas for dinner but you actually ate corn, would you take a picture after you took a shit and post it on here?  Honestly is get big that important to you that you had to take pictures of all your material posessions and post them?

The point is, validating anything you say on the internet, especially with regard to what car you drive and what watch you wear either shows that your insecure and have no life or your insecure and feel the need to use the internet as a vehicle to validate your financial success or the illusion of that success.

question...how is that any different from the countless bodybuilders and non bodybuilders that post tons of pics that are nothing more than self promotion and lying about their lifts with the intent of impressing..and then those that good further and provide videos

and yes, most people that work out have flexed in the mirror once or twice or for their spouse...self gratification.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 19, 2007, 03:42:18 PM »
he should post more pics of his wife..especially entering and leaving the pool

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #219 on: September 19, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »
XFACTOR probably has more money and material possessions than most people on this board, but the fact that he needs to prove that should be a good sign to those of you who aspire to greater wealth that it will not be enough to satisfy you.  If you define yourself by material attainment relative to others you will always be lacking because there will always be people who are bigger and better.  On the off chance that you ever do climb to the top you will probably feel empty because there will be no one left to chase.

My advice: learn to take pleasure in the moment.

XFACTOR this is rapidly spiraling towards you proving your cock size with pics.  My advice to you is try to reorient yourself such that you don't need to beat others to feel satisfied.

this is coming off like a bunch of platitudes, but I relate to XFACTOR, and I find myself getting caught up in the same sort of pissing contests, hopefully this helps a little bit.
This is exactly why i set unrealistic goals like starting my career off as becoming a super smash hit star bodybuilder over night bringing it main stream. Then becoming a succesful business man, going off to become a senator, and eventually the greatest president of the united states who will unite the world and explore space.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 19, 2007, 03:43:31 PM »
question...how is that any different from the countless bodybuilders and non bodybuilders that post tons of pics that are nothing more than self promotion and lying about their lifts with the intent of impressing..and then those that good further and provide videos

and yes, most people that work out have flexed in the mirror once or twice or for their spouse...self gratification.

Gotta run, good to see someone else heading in a positive direction in life on here.

If that's you in your photo, good work man.  Chest looks awesome.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #221 on: September 19, 2007, 03:53:18 PM »
Honestly X Factor, it's cool that YOU think your stuff is nice. That's all that matters.

But if I had that car, and any Rolex except Maaaaaybe a GOLD Daytona or Yachtmaster, I'd be itchin' to get a new one.

Here's a list of watches you could actually brag about:

Panarai Flyback or Marino
Audemers Piguet Royal Oak Offshore (new)
Hublot's new pink gold chrono
Ulysse Nardin
Franck Mueller
etc...

You get the point. Having a Breitling, Rolex or most Cartiers is run of the mill.

1. Get some individuality
2. Don't post a watch unless it's >10k

Hope this helps.

Ha Ha Ha Great post ! Rolex watches are junk for people who want to convey the image of wealth its what middle class think is a great watch , Rolex is the lack of research and you could have bought a Ulysse Nardin which is around the same price as a stainless steel submariner and own something worth mentioning .

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »
Why are you posting pictures of a used 3 series BMW and not the Caymen?

The 3 Series isn't even remotely impressive, I know you know this. Show us a picture of you driving the Caymen.

The watch is nice but come on, it's a low level Rolex. Again, nice but hardly anything to be pimping as if you took it from Arnold's collection.

Maybe he wants to share some of his life with the getbiggers.

Many people like to do that, here is a pic of my family, my wife, my dog, my kids, my garden etc.

Happens all over and all the time, not just on getbig.

Some people are more open about this and others prefer more privacy.
Q

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2007, 05:34:30 PM »

I admit I'm not as up on the "entry level" type cars as I am on 7'ers and 5'ers, so I could be wrong, but didn't BMW put iDrive in all their cars starting in '04?  There is clearly no iDrive knob on X's center console in the pic.
Ron: "I am lazy."

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2007, 05:58:28 PM »
I dont know whatsall the fuss about, the guy is just responding with pics about some false statemends made about him, dont be jelous boys, its not like guy is wealthy or rich. He's just doing fine. When you drive a bmw from 2000 its not that big of a deal, you can get that car for 10 k euro's. I drive a bmw from 94, but i already invested 16k for the car, put a alpina motor in it. If you need anything for bmw, let me know, i can shipp the styling parts to us. Your beemer looks pretty basic, you can transform it to a beauty. But what are we talking about here, not to bring you down or anything, your not rich, that house is bought on a credit, only a jackass would pay off the house at once, you lose money that way, you ve made a good start, show some graditude for the things you got, and you will have bigger things. There are a lot of guys like pumpster here that cant afford some 40 pound plates for the hacksquat, you know ''the big city new york nights'' so you prooved your point, dont take this shit too far, cause your making an ass out of yourself.