Author Topic: Anyone else have problems finding clothes that fit?  (Read 8296 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone else have problems finding clothes that fit?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 04:56:14 AM »
well ill have to congrat u for this achivement,290 at 5'10 aint eazy job

Thanks, last winter i was 304, but i dropped that 15 lbs, because it was just fat and water. My body holds a good amount of subcutaneous water naturally, so if i want to drop like another 8 lbs i can just take dandelion based supplement for a week and look much better, but then my strenght goes little down. My training partner is 5'10 also and he weighs about 210 and looks ok, but our body structures are totally different, i have very wide shoulders and back so i can hold on much more weight than he does.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 05:00:51 AM »
How about buying some of these??  :D

Yeah, that's a good idea, but seeing that i live in Scandinavia i'd freeze my balls off. Plus, in this day and age no one want's to wear clothes that can mistake them for being muslims. (Except i don't think there's a lot of blond muslims around).  :o
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 05:08:21 AM »
nothing wrong with t-shirt and jeans combo bro

bump for the truth

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 05:53:32 AM »
bump for the truth

Are you saying that these guys look like c vnts, stavios?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 05:58:05 AM »
The only issues I have with clothes is finding a shirt that hides my gut  ;D and jeans pants that don't look like they're painted onto my quads. I don't have HUGE legs but in order to find jeans that fit my quads right, I hafta go up a pants size in a loose fit to get them comfy but they never fit around my waist because of this.  >:(  SUCKS but I'd rather wear a belt than have a bitch legs.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 06:02:24 AM »
so are many short annoying people who hit their wives
hahahahh
L

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 06:14:48 AM »
i like banana republic shirts.and their khakis,but ya ever notice the dudes working there are dainty and usually small in height and weight and can fit in the flat front trousers they sell.great store but pricey.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 07:46:15 AM »
So I haven't bought clothes in a while, and I decided hey what the hell is time to get some new gear.  I normally am a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy but I recently moved to LA (I'm originally from Hawaii)

translation: I was broke in Hawaii and had to get a real job.

So I said F@#@ it and left.  I guess I'll just stick to T-shirt and Jeans. 

translation: I couldnt afford the clothes.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 07:49:55 AM »
Thanks, last winter i was 304, but i dropped that 15 lbs, because it was just fat and water. My body holds a good amount of subcutaneous water naturally, so if i want to drop like another 8 lbs i can just take dandelion based supplement for a week and look much better, but then my strenght goes little down. My training partner is 5'10 also and he weighs about 210 and looks ok, but our body structures are totally different, i have very wide shoulders and back so i can hold on much more weight than he does.
fucck man you should really post a picture because the way you describe yourself you are easily the biggest most muscular guy on getbig, let's see a picture.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 08:23:07 AM »
fucck man you should really post a picture because the way you describe yourself you are easily the biggest most muscular guy on getbig, let's see a picture.

Well, since you asked politely, this is what i'll may do. My birtday is 4th of October and that's when i'll see my little brother the next time, he has a art degree (for lack of a better translation/word). And i'll ask him if he can take a few pics. If they come out atleast partly ok, i'll post some. Btw: i'm sure there are some getbiggers that are bigger/better than me.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 08:25:54 AM »
Well, since you asked politely, this is what i'll may do. My birtday is 4th of October and that's when i'll see my little brother the next time, he has a art degree (for lack of a better translation/word). And i'll ask him if he can take a few pics. If they come out atleast partly ok, i'll post some. Btw: i'm sure there are some getbiggers that are bigger/better than me.
hahahahh, just what i thought, another pusssy who talked shit and can't back it up, post the pictures now if you're as big as you say you are. :D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 08:45:35 AM »
I don't even own a camera anymore, because i allways break them or loose them. What's wrong with waiting a couple of weeks? When i joined getbig i never intended to post pics, but now i'm contemplating in doing so, just out of courtesy. Cīmon man you're like 40 right? And you can't wait a few weeks? Plus, i have no pics of me, at all in my computer and i don't have a scanner either (don't need one).

Btw: when i do post a pic i don't think anything good will come out of that, i mean there are guys here that don't even lift and they criticize IFBB pros, who are juiced to the gills and the best of the world. One more thing i don't care if you have the worst mental problems in the planet, but enough already with BOOOOOOM! Threads...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 09:02:29 AM »
I don't even own a camera anymore, because i allways break them or loose them.

Is that really the best you could come up with?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 09:03:01 AM »
Is that really the best you could come up with?
hahahaha, check out my text. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 09:05:37 AM »
It depends on how this guy is built. I have a buddy who has 28 inch quads and a 30 inch waist and he can't find shit to fit him. He is a bit over 210 and taller than this guy. Not many of the hipper clothing makers worry about guys with 29 inch waists, 27 inch quads etc.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 09:18:05 AM »
AHAAHAHAHAHA!!!  There are some absolute monsters in this thread!!!    I was almost too scared to post.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 09:18:33 AM »
let me play a little queer eye for the straight guy here....the current trend in clothes is desconstructivism and very very narrow, narrow shoulders, small arm openings and narrow upper leg width.  ...Even in xxl size you will not feel comfortable.

If  you want to look trendy(I dont know why you would) then take your current sports coat and have  your tailer remove the shoulder pads and narrow the waist. Youll still have the large arm openings for you giant biceps.

Just wait out the trend and you will all be fine...do not panic.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 09:18:45 AM »
I don't even own a camera anymore, because i allways break them or loose them. What's wrong with waiting a couple of weeks? When i joined getbig i never intended to post pics, but now i'm contemplating in doing so, just out of courtesy. Cīmon man you're like 40 right? And you can't wait a few weeks? Plus, i have no pics of me, at all in my computer and i don't have a scanner either (don't need one).

Btw: when i do post a pic i don't think anything good will come out of that, i mean there are guys here that don't even lift and they criticize IFBB pros, who are juiced to the gills and the best of the world. One more thing i don't care if you have the worst mental problems in the planet, but enough already with BOOOOOOM! Threads...

what is your waist size?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 09:19:45 AM »
Clothes look great on me :D
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 09:21:59 AM »
Clothes look great on me :D

Exactly, most people say "clothes make the man" and for the most part I can agree with that; although, I'm the type of man that can take a $40 shirt and make it look like a million bucks.   See, in my case, "the man makes the clothes."

You buying any of that?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 09:24:20 AM »
Exactly, most people say "clothes make the man" and for the most part I can agree with that; although, I'm the type of man that can take a $40 shirt and make it look like a million bucks.   See, in my case, "the man makes the clothes."

You buying any of that?

How do you get shirts to fit you? I wear a large or extra large and you are close to twice my size.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2007, 09:33:05 AM »
How do you get shirts to fit you? I wear a large or extra large and you are close to twice my size.

I comfortably wear 4X in t-shirt to polo style shirts to dress shirts...that fits the best....gotta few 3X and 5X depending on the brand...it's all relative really.   Any quality Big n Tall store has clothes for men twice my size year round.   Look at huge bbs and powerlifters....today they wear everything everyone else does and these dudes are monsters.   That whole "I can't find clothes" stuff is total bullshit.   My best friend is 6'3" and 360lbs....he's bigger than me and has more clothes than me.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2007, 09:38:45 AM »
Target now sells clothes..try there
Here comes the money shot

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2007, 09:46:44 AM »
I comfortably wear 4X in t-shirt to polo style shirts to dress shirts...that fits the best....gotta few 3X and 5X depending on the brand...it's all relative really.   Any quality Big n Tall store has clothes for men twice my size year round.   Look at huge bbs and powerlifters....today they wear everything everyone else does and these dudes are monsters.   That whole "I can't find clothes" stuff is total bullshit.   My best friend is 6'3" and 360lbs....he's bigger than me and has more clothes than me.

I think it is dress pants that people have problems with. Unless they are tailored they are made for the average guy, not a guy with a small waist and big legs.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2007, 09:48:43 AM »
I think it is dress pants that people have problems with. Unless they are tailored they are made for the average guy, not a guy with a small waist and big legs.

Yeah, if I buy a nice pair of pants I sometimes need a little alteration, but most of the guys on Getbig are full of horseshit.   Everything is an exaggeration to make themselves seem bigger than life.