Author Topic: PDI or IFBB...............?!  (Read 16962 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
PDI or IFBB...............?!
« on: September 20, 2007, 04:31:17 PM »
 looking at the latest shows of the IFBB and i asked my self IS IT TOUGH to be with these guys :-\ 
to be honest, is it ME becoming that GOOD, or is it some top PROs started to fade and look not that good any more ( i guess Both) ;D

after D. Henry placing at the last show i knew IFBB started to take the right way on the average guys like me and judging fairly......so in a moment it came to my mind and thoughts PDI or IFBB....?!  i wish some guys not to take it wrong and think that i am aiming for IFBB ;D  i am committed to PDI the whole 2007 and i am going no where ;)

Pics been taken 3days ago:

~ The Black Smith ~

affy

Re: PDI or IFBB...............?!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 04:35:59 PM »
you are a top 5 contender at the arnold

and a potential top 5 in the olympia once you step up your game just a bit

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 04:39:28 PM »
Just because David Henry is short u call him Average?, well Henry worked that hard to be there

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 04:41:13 PM »
Just because David Henry is short u call him Average?, well Henry worked that hard to be there

Not as hard as some of us that are 6' have to work!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 04:45:47 PM »

Hey Bro.. take it easy.. ;D  i meant Average of being NOT THAT big like the rest of the guys in the IFBB...!!  its just the SIZE talk bro... David Henry is one of the best, but i thought the time of LEE LABRADA, SHAWN RAY, RICH GASBARI etc is GONE and the past 10 years most the top bodybuilders are over 240 - 280  there is no more room for 200 -220 even DEXTER started playing the SIZE game which is started to bring him down with mid section

~ The Black Smith ~

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 04:47:39 PM »
looking at the latest shows of the IFBB and i asked my self IS IT TOUGH to be with these guys :-\ 
to be honest, is it ME becoming that GOOD, or is it some top PROs started to fade and look not that good any more ( i guess Both) ;D

after D. Henry placing at the last show i knew IFBB started to take the right way on the average guys like me and judging fairly......so in a moment it came to my mind and thoughts PDI or IFBB....?!  i wish some guys not to take it wrong and think that i am aiming for IFBB ;D  i am committed to PDI the whole 2007 and i am going no where ;)

Pics been taken 3days ago:

go wherever the money is the best. but PDI seems to have a problem....no competitions  ;D........sure IFBB is a perverted corrupt organization but they atleast stage competitions...

but in the end, its all about money. so follow the dollars.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 04:53:16 PM »
Incredible build

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »
Hey Bro.. take it easy.. ;D  i meant Average of being NOT THAT big like the rest of the guys in the IFBB...!!  its just the SIZE talk bro... David Henry is one of the best, but i thought the time of LEE LABRADA, SHAWN RAY, RICH GASBARI etc is GONE and the past 10 years most the top bodybuilders are over 240 - 280  there is no more room for 200 -220 even DEXTER started playing the SIZE game which is started to bring him down with mid section

;D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 05:08:45 PM »
Nowhere near top 5 olympia. top 6 in $10,000 shows though.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 05:14:17 PM »

lol your mean

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 05:19:13 PM »
lol your mean
Andre Nikatina stated a fact.
But a $10,000 IFBB show, is in a much higher class than top PDI shows :)

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 05:33:58 PM »
Sami - there are way too many Burberry items in your place....what are you lifting? lol

affy

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 05:51:49 PM »

not at the olympia YET..but if silvio could crack the top 5 at the arnold last year..i dont see why sami can't

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 05:55:40 PM »
IFBB for sure, you would place quite well and yes win some of the 10K shows.  Could have won the Atlantic City for sure.  People showed up 95%.  The only person that was really dry was Hide, but of course he was overlooked because he's not well known enough.

Sami, we've discussed this before.  Go and get some of that $$$ man.  Plus I think you'll be able to pick up some more sponsorship dollars and get way more exposure.
\

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 05:57:05 PM »
SAMI, stop the fucking bullshit and go compete against real men in the IFBB

8)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 06:03:33 PM »
Sami...how old are you?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »
not at the olympia YET..but if silvio could crack the top 5 at the arnold last year..i dont see why sami can't
we still hvent seen Sami next to Silvio

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 06:23:13 PM »
Well as it stands, posing inyour underwear in an obsolete room for the Internet is not the way to go about getting your career in the right direction.
Man up, make a stand and do what you gotta do.
It's not rocket science that you'll be competing against any door knob that has an entry fee and posing trucks when you hit the PDI Stage. Meaning if you win, who do beat and what does it mean?
Enjoy "thinking" about what to do while others like David Henry reap the benefits of his hard work being compare to the elite and posing on the biggest bodybuilding platform there is.
Sure beats posing alone in a dimmly light room :-\
Hope this helps steer you in the right direction :P

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 06:25:41 PM »
Is the PDI even having their shows this year?  Didn't Wayne pretty much say he wasn't doing them, and offered the venues to anyone who wanted to promote the shows?

The PDI is DOA.  Join the IFBB.
Ron: "I am lazy."

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 06:36:15 PM »
Well as it stands, posing inyour underwear in an obsolete room for the Internet is not the way to go about getting your career in the right direction.
It's not rocket science that you'll be competing against any door knob that has an entry fee and posing trucks when you hit the PDI Stage. Meaning if you win, who do beat and what does it mean?
Enjoy "thinking" about what to do while others like David Henry reap the benefits of his hard work being compare to the elite and posing on the biggest bodybuilding platform there is.

Shawn, it doesn't matter if he does point himself in the direction of the IFBB.  The IFBB will not let him in and if they do, Joe and Ben will not allow him to place and earn.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 06:37:05 PM »
An IFBB Pro Card aint a walk in the park, he will have to qualify for it first

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 06:40:35 PM »

1st time I've agreed with you.  Great post  8)

Did I really just type that? :P

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »
No one can clearly asses how good a bodybuilder is until he step in stage with some REAL competition.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 06:46:59 PM »
SAMI, stop the fucking bullshit and go compete against real men in the IFBB

8)
word
-

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 07:08:35 PM »
An IFBB Pro Card aint a walk in the park, he will have to qualify for it first

True. Especially with the testing concerns

I think Sami has an oustanding physique, but plz recall the impact of the fact that much of the IFBB international amateur division does drug test. Many times, you need to pass comprehensive drug testing to get pro status, and they are even known to do random tests through the year. This is one thing that often can hold back some of the of the best ppl internationally from gaining IFBB pro status....