Author Topic: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!  (Read 53573 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2007, 07:34:30 PM »
I totally agree with this statement.
"you are suspended for a year".  When said year is up, " we don' want your kind in  "our clique".

Such a bitch move, pathetic!

Sandra

It's not a "bitch move"...it's business.

Lee wanted out, he got out...plain and simple. He was tiold of the ramifications if he were to leave...he had no problem with it....now he has to deal with the decisions he made...it was "business" for Lee to do what he did...I see it no different the other way...

What are the advantages to the IFBB letting him back in?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »

Lee wanted out, he got out...plain and simple. He was tiold of the ramifications if he were to leave...he had no problem with it....now he has to deal with the decisions he made...it was "business" for Lee to do what he did...I see it no different the other way...

Possibly more media coverage after the Olympia, especially since he is one of the better physiques.
Squishy face retard

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2007, 07:38:17 PM »

Exactly, with guys like Wolf, lee priest doesn't even have a shot in the top 5.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2007, 07:38:24 PM »
Bottom line is, he wanted out... and out he got.

Wrong again. Lee wanted to compete in two federations - make extra income as professional bodybuilder. He never wanted out of the IFBB, as you seem to have made up on the spot. He was thrown out of the IFBB because the IFBB decided to uphold some rules and not others.

Lee can you confirm that you did indeed LEAVE the IFBB? Did you want OUT of the IFBB? Or were you thrown out?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2007, 07:50:04 PM »
Wrong again. Lee wanted to compete in two federations - make extra income as professional bodybuilder. He never wanted out of the IFBB, as you seem to have made up on the spot. He was thrown out of the IFBB because the IFBB decided to uphold some rules and not others.

Lee can you confirm that you did indeed LEAVE the IFBB? Did you want OUT of the IFBB? Or were you thrown out?

That's the biggest crock I've ever heard....It makes no difference what LEE wanted to do.....he knew the consequences of his actions well before he decided to go through with it.

Hell...I don't want to pay taxes on what I make...and have no penalties for doing so.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2007, 07:50:52 PM »

It is bitch business, Chick. 

A bunch of grudge holding twats pulling strings. 

Suspension I understand, I don't quite comprehend the point of this overly wankerous reinstatement nonsense. 

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2007, 07:55:33 PM »
These so called officials,have never even trained and they have some bitches that go around and defend them,its pathetic the whole pro bodybuilding scene is pathetic.And Chick you used to be a bb but on the other hand...money is everything,right?
TEAM NASSER!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2007, 07:57:05 PM »
Meltdown!I know! ;)
TEAM NASSER!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2007, 08:15:39 PM »
These so called officials,have never even trained and they have some bitches that go around and defend them,its pathetic the whole pro bodybuilding scene is pathetic.And Chick you used to be a bb but on the other hand...money is everything,right?

Doesn't affect my paycheck one way or the other....I'm sorry, are people no longer responsible for their own actions anymore?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »
Lee, you took a stand to expose conditions in the IFBB.    This was a strong move, that you knew could get you in hot water.    Perhaps demilia was youre saving grace and you took the leap.

Running back is weak move, as they have no interest in a guy that wont lay down and spread his legs at will.   This is what it takes in the IFBB with the politics.   Just how in the HELL did jay win the Olympia this year??   Simple, it was pre-planned......... Thousands of people all over the world are seeing it....

Your best bet is to race, or tell demilia this has to work!!!(PDI)   Even if it is to be built in europe to start.
Seminars and guest posing can still be yours to keep a fan base and make money.  

You are well liked and every state in the USA would love to have you as a guest poser....any way youll have to finish what you started and the IFBB wants to see you fail.  So I say succeed in a HUGE way!!!!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2007, 08:38:51 PM »
That's the biggest crock I've ever heard....It makes no difference what LEE wanted to do.....he knew the consequences of his actions well before he decided to go through with it.

Hell...I don't want to pay taxes on what I make...and have no penalties for doing so.

Shawn/Chick:

Based on the other threads about this topic, the ones that were deleted, I was under the impression that Lee did know the consequences....but for some reason the details of these consequences changed on him???

Something about him being out for a year...and at the end of the year they told him to wait another 6 mo???  is this not true??

Just curious  ???
just not good enough

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »

Shawn/Chick:

Based on the other threads about this topic, the ones that were deleted, I was under the impression that Lee did know the consequences....but for some reason the details of these consequences changed on him???

Something about him being out for a year...and at the end of the year they told him to wait another 6 mo???  is this not true??

Just curious  ???

Thats the reinstatement concept that is the wack part about this nonsense.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2007, 08:50:45 PM »

Shawn/Chick:

Just curious  ???

Nothing changed, or was promised to Lee...

When you are suspended (especially if it crosses over into a new season) you have to APPLY for reinstatement...there is no guarantee you automatically are allowed back in.....Lee was offered a reduced suspension of 9 months, which would have made himeligable to compete in the latter shows and qualify for the 2007 Olympia....he refused that offer.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2007, 08:57:53 PM »
Signed..
TEAM WOLF

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2007, 09:04:27 PM »
Lee played his cards and lost. end of story.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2007, 09:04:59 PM »
I still don't understand why Lee lied to Ron at the ASC. You let the fans down Lee. You told the bodybuilding world on video that you wanted back into the ifbb but later said it was just a lie. How can we trust anything Lee Priest say. You don't care about the fans at all. You only care about yourself.

NOT SIGNED

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2007, 09:19:18 PM »
CHICK: are you still the "Athletes' Representative"?

I doubt that Lee has asked you for help but are you currently "representing" Lee on this matter?

I'm all for accountability and repercussions but, seriously Chick, as the A.R. shouldn't you be impartial and simply act in the athlete's best interest?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2007, 09:29:02 PM »
CHICK: are you still the "Athletes' Representative"?

I doubt that Lee has asked you for help but are you currently "representing" Lee on this matter?

I'm all for accountability and repercussions but, seriously Chick, as the A.R. shouldn't you be impartial and simply act in the athlete's best interest?

1. Yes, I am the AR

2. No, I'm not representing Lee as he is not a IFBB pro

3. I have offered my help to Lee on several occasions...he wants to do what HE wants to do, not neccesarily whats in his best interest....

4. It was in the athletes best interest to NOT leave the IFBB in the first place, which I advised Lee to do..

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »
that tattoo bugs me but those forearms are sick!!!!!   signed

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »
Can anyone please tell me what page of the IFBB rule book I can find the rule that Lee Priest has broken?  The rule book is a 105 page .pdf document from the IFBB website, makes for interesting reading.  I haven't yet found the rule that Lee broke, but I did find this one under : Article 1 - Introduction
1.6 Intent:
It is not intended that the Rules be considered as "cast in stone"
but instead, as guidelines. Each and every issue arising out of the
Rules must be judged on its own merits with the primary
consideration given to that which is in the best interests of the
sport of Bodybuilding.

Translation : We, the IFBB can do what the fuck we like, so get fucked
V

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2007, 09:44:38 PM »
Can anyone please tell me what page of the IFBB rule book I can find the rule that Lee Priest has broken?  The rule book is a 105 page .pdf document from the IFBB website, makes for interesting reading.  I haven't yet found the rule that Lee broke, but I did find this one under : Article 1 - Introduction
1.6 Intent:
It is not intended that the Rules be considered as "cast in stone"
but instead, as guidelines. Each and every issue arising out of the
Rules must be judged on its own merits with the primary
consideration given to that which is in the best interests of the
sport of Bodybuilding.

Translation : We, the IFBB can do what the fuck we like, so get fucked

What you're looking at is the "Code of Conduct"...it is entirely different from the rules of the IFBB...

Here is what you're looking for , conveiniently found under "RULES"

1.6 Membership in Other Organizations:
Once accepted as a Member of the Pro League, no Athlete, Judge or Official will
hold membership in any other professional bodybuilding, fitness or figure
organization; nor will that Member participate in, promote or endorse in any
capacity whatsoever their activities, failing which the Member may be fined,
suspended or expelled.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
What you're looking at is the "Code of Conduct"...it is entirely different from the rules of the IFBB...

suspended or expelled.
Thanks , I have tried to download the rules from the IFBB website, but when I do it says  - The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

V

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2007, 10:35:30 PM »
Are we still talking about this guy?
Isn't there a Horse Race going on in some part of the world in need of a few good men? ???
I know E Bui took off an hasn;t been heard from since, business must be good. :-*

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2007, 11:14:38 PM »

suspended or expelled.

Interesting wordage. I wonder if you had to be a "member" of PDI to enter one of their shows and what would the definition of "member" be. It doesn't say that you can not enter a show, just be a member. Just curious.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2007, 11:46:02 PM »
Are we still talking about this guy?
Isn't there a Horse Race going on in some part of the world in need of a few good men? ???
I know E Bui took off an hasn;t been heard from since, business must be good. :-*

Shawn,
You cannot compare Erik Bui to Lee Priest. Take a look at Lee's competitive history. The guy has been in the IFBB, and a pro BB'er for absolutely ages. He has competed in 6 Mr Olympia competitions. He is an IFBB veteran.

I know Lee was suspended for a year, but the year is up. I have to agree with everyone else, the IFBB is acting like a bunch of school girls, holding personal grudges against Lee which get in the way of how this whole situation should be going down.

Sure he is outspoken, but Lee has one of the largest fan bases ever in Professional bodybuilding. He is a veteran of the sport and one of the most recognisable, surely that has to count towards something.
No doubt about it...