Author Topic: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!  (Read 53223 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!
« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2007, 02:14:12 AM »
IF YOU LOOK AT "hank wood's" PAST POSTS YOU WILL FIND SOME GOOD ONES.

HERE IS A GEM (ALWAYS REFERING TO LEE)

"Lee, you have the biggest set of balls in the industry and dont let any naysayers tell you otherwise!  i have been watching your career for ten years and you are truly the genetically most gifted athlete to walk on a bodybuilding stage in the modern era.

yes, there are those that want to run you down, claiming that you are too short and blocky to be taken seriously but those in the know ,are too aware, that these are just illfounded and jealous rantings of muscle-head wanna bees.

keep up all the fantastic work you do Lee, you have thousands of fans the world over(including Toronto; my home town) who think you are amazing!
"

hanky woody is a hypocrite (and probably homo) GET OFF LEE'S COCK ALREADY DUDE! GET A LIFE!

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2007, 02:55:34 AM »
signed it

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2007, 04:45:46 AM »
Hahahahaha. 

You are hurting Lee.  You feel lost.  Your career is over, no sponsor wants to touch you.  It is a very confronting time in your life.  Maybe it is time to become a Christian. 

God bless you little one.

Man, Lee must have kicked your arse many many times in competition for you to be this pissed ???!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2007, 05:30:46 AM »
Man, that Hank Wood is one annoying dude, multiple personality disorders, obviously has  a thing for Lee.  35 years of age is a good time to get out of bodybuilding.  Lee has competed with the IFBB for 18 years, how many bodybuilders last half that time.  Lee has competed in over 40 IFBB events, often being very competitive and placing well.  I only hope that Lee stops trying to get back into the IFBB, as they are obviously determined to make it hard for him.  It's like being dumped by a girl who no longer wants you, and you grovel back, only to be further humiliated and rejected.  The IFBB obviously doesn't understand the value of someone like Lee Priest, who adds color and interest to what would be considered under the best of circumstances, a dull sport.  Come home to Australia Lee, we undersatnd ya. 
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2007, 05:33:43 AM »
Hahahahaha. 

You are hurting Lee.  You feel lost.  Your career is over, no sponsor wants to touch you.  It is a very confronting time in your life.  Maybe it is time to become a Christian. 

Seems Lee is not the only one hurting, judging by your posts.  What's the old saying "Hurt people Hurt people."
V

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2007, 07:49:06 AM »
Chick, why don't you answer?? Who the fuck are the group of people who decide these Lee issues within the thug organization known as the IFBB?

It was

It is

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2007, 10:14:04 AM »
Hahahahaha. 

oh so CEL and musclemag aren't sponsors?? how about Ferrari?? your pretty fuckin stupid eh? why don't you go wipe your vagina while you let the big boys talk.  :)
bodybuildersreality.com

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »
You fags need to settle down.. Truth is.... Lee did this to himself..
 The opportunity for resolution came..and went..

Also..Guess what ? It was in Lee's hands...He let it (the opportunity) slide through.. When he was in the IFBB..He talked shit about what a corrupt orginization they were ..When he got suspended..He talked about what a corrupt orginization they were ...

Now that they NO LONGER WANT HIM!!!      HE'S ONCE AGAIN, TALKING ABOUT WHAT A CORRUPT ORGINIZATION THEY ARE!!!??????

They didn't pick Lee out of the hundreds of pros and say.."Let's fuck this guys life up... Lee chose to play the villain..Although, it worked in getting Lee alot of fans...It ruffled the "wrong" feathers! Now he's just assed out..

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2007, 11:29:35 AM »
someone deleted my post , i know who those ifbb Weider puppet boys
TEAM WOLF

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2007, 02:17:34 PM »
i think after 2007 olympia, jim manion will get lee back as he is definately much needed now

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2007, 05:27:34 PM »
HOW IS IT DOWN UNDER HANK........NICE WEATHER DOWN THERE???  YEAH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ....SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK

Lee, you have nothing left to prove in the world of pro bodybuilding. You had a great run but no pro sports career lasts forever. Avoid the stress and crap, and try something else like race car driving or some other career move.
You will be leaving the sport as an active pro after winning in the PDI and a memorable record and fan base.
You have still have your health, and never kissed butt. You gave as good as you got.
Having said that, I am sure you realize that the IFBB is a pro organization and they are obligated to protect their own interest. They would be out of business if they didn't just like any organization or corperation.
All the best in whatever you decide,  Howard in Ga
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »
Hey, Lee said he can't stand the Rules of the IFBB and so he chose to leave. He got suspended when he tried to come back after crapping on the Weiders, Robin, AMI and everyone else associated with the industry.
He's grown, matured and is now a Man on an Island without the PDI, which we all said would happen.
That said, he will have to apply for re-instatement, wait in line and see what happens.
Unfortunately for Lee, you simply can't SHIT where you Eat and later expect Desert when your bellies full.  :-\
Too bad the PDI thingy didn't work out :'(
End of story.
S. Ray

This is NOT the first go round Lee as had with the IFBB pro div.
While I admire his candid speech at times, I don't think it always served a constructive purpose .
To be part of any organization that you make your living in , requires some level of consistant cooperation on behalf of both parties.
As a fan , I simply want to see the best pros on stage at their best, no more , no less.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
i think after 2007 olympia, jim manion will get lee back as he is definately much needed now

I agree with your quote.  I have never heard so many boos in the crowd like I did this year.  They need to do something.  I laughed as I was leaving they announced the place was sold out and I turned to my friend and said thats bull, the place was half empty.  Plus it was kind of hysterical to see a guy close to 300 pounds running away!!! They need to do something and something fast.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2007, 02:32:03 AM »
Lee, your hatred of me is well documented.  Your hatred of the IFBB is well documented.

My point is, it is now time to turn that hate around. 

You are rotting from the inside.  Turn to religion, explore your homo-erotic obsessions, but just do something before you have a stroke!

Unfortunately, history will remember Lee Priest as a short, face tattoed, foul mouthed and roided piece-of-shit that never won a show of significance.

Peace.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2007, 02:48:09 AM »
Signed.
Q

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2007, 08:39:21 AM »
  {IN MY HONEST OPINION} these professional Bodybuilders need to Organize, not necessarily a "Union" but definitely some sort of Athletes Association or something, with elected, not proclaimed delegates, there is truly power in numbers and these guys could make allot more money if organized. Lee Priest definitely has balls, "lead, follow, or get the fick outta the way".
    Obviously, with out backing in any group of individuals you are going to lose on a disciplinary issue. On the other hand, if organized either through grievance or arbitration or before those steps Lee or any other Bodybuilder with the backing of the membership would be reinstated or at least given a timeline (grey areas are really bad if one sided). Right now as it stands if any other bodybuilder steps out of line they now know the consequences, they truly have no power as individuals.

What would happen if the pros as a group decided not to do photo shoots for Weider, and go to some other magazine, not do a show or two, yes they do have options, and a window of opportunity to make things better for themselves. (a little bit of suffering can win battles)

Lee may have did this to himself, but the IFBB also set the consequences, a message to the rest of the sheep(no offence), and as of right now this is just the way it is. Remember, "if nothing changes it will stay the same".

Maybe I am way off base here but I am sure these "athletes" stand to make much more for themselves if they are given the opportunity (freedom) to promote themselves as they so chose, and remember there could be membership dues as well for legal issues. Bodybuilding maybe not mainstream but there are huge numbers (money & people) involved. It would work through proper leadership.

Paul Dillet, Lee Priest & Shawn Ray all at one time or another had the right idea

X

P.s. Yes I signed, Good luck Lee

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2007, 08:49:33 AM »
  {IN MY HONEST OPINION} these professional Bodybuilders need to Organize, not necessarily a "Union" but definitely some sort of Athletes Association or something, with elected, not proclaimed delegates, there is truly power in numbers and these guys could make allot more money if organized. Lee Priest definitely has balls, "lead, follow, or get the fick outta the way".
    Obviously, with out backing in any group of individuals you are going to lose on a disciplinary issue. On the other hand, if organized either through grievance or arbitration or before those steps Lee or any other Bodybuilder with the backing of the membership would be reinstated or at least given a timeline (grey areas are really bad if one sided). Right now as it stands if any other bodybuilder steps out of line they now know the consequences, they truly have no power as individuals.

What would happen if the pros as a group decided not to do photo shoots for Weider, and go to some other magazine, not do a show or two, yes they do have options, and a window of opportunity to make things better for themselves. (a little bit of suffering can win battles)

Lee may have did this to himself, but the IFBB also set the consequences, a message to the rest of the sheep(no offence), and as of right now this is just the way it is. Remember, "if nothing changes it will stay the same".

Maybe I am way off base here but I am sure these "athletes" stand to make much more for themselves if they are given the opportunity (freedom) to promote themselves as they so chose, and remember there could be membership dues as well for legal issues. Bodybuilding maybe not mainstream but there are huge numbers (money & people) involved. It would work through proper leadership.

Paul Dillet, Lee Priest & Shawn Ray all at one time or another had the right idea

X

P.s. Yes I signed, Good luck Lee

You're right...and an attempt to organize was put to the test a few years ago.

BTW....Mr. "Lead, Follow, or get the fuck out of the way" didn't bother to attend the meeting as he, quote "had color to put on for the show"...

As usual...action speaks louder than words.

Great theory...works on paper.

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2007, 08:52:09 AM »
Lee, your hatred of me is well documented.  Your hatred of the IFBB is well documented.

You are rotting from the inside.  Turn to religion, explore your homo-erotic obsessions, but just do something before you have a stroke!

Unfortunately, history will remember Lee Priest as a short, face tattoed, foul mouthed and roided piece-of-shit that never won a show of significance.

Peace.

interesting thread, lee must have turned down your autograph request at a recent show ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=125496.msg1793420#msg1793420

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2007, 08:54:08 AM »
Again, very few in the Peanut Gallery know the facts, details and lengths Lee went to to distance himself from becoming a part of the Solution and continually chose to be a part of the PROBLEM. :-\
Good luck kid.
S. Ray

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #194 on: October 08, 2007, 09:32:59 AM »

Peace.
You ever thought of getting a therapist dude?!

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2007, 09:41:59 AM »
No offence Shawn or Bob, but a Great Leader regardless of the person they are representing, will take the personality out of the equation and win the battle for them with or without their presence.

I am sure you you did you're best Bob, and I know its hard not to have an opinion on someone who doesn't look like they are looking out for their own best interests.

But let me tell you when you can win a battle for a guy like that, thats saying something for yourself, and I am sure others would take notice

I can see you take on allot yourself, Kudos to you Bob.

X

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2007, 10:03:07 AM »

Peace.
NO, thats how you will remember him. Which is fine.  But don't talk for everyone you annoying little fuck. I don't give a shit what your opinion is, and yes you are intitled to it but i don't know what makes you think you have the power to tell it how it is.  You obviously don't know shit and I hate people who talk down about anybody let alone someone who has achieved alot more than you could in 5 lifetimes.
bodybuildersreality.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »
I can't support this.  Lee needs to make up his mind.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2007, 10:17:35 AM »
Why is anyone on here even discussing this? Bottom line is that short of legal action the IFBB can do whatever they feel like doing and they will. Lee is not getting back in no matter how many people sign a petition and or come on Getbig and bitch about it.

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2007, 10:47:22 AM »
 Why not. It sounds like what you are saying is in other words, the IFBB doesn't really give two shyts what the fans want, but if a Petition in this case has enough signatures, they should take notice. Remember its the fans that pay the bills in this industry.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you fits good here. Yes it suits Lee as well(smarten up Lee, help Bob help you)

"The proof is in the pudding" (pertaining to the IFBBs thoughts on the fans) if other Bodybuilders and fans see this and see how it is ignored. Take Lee out of the equation and put someone else in his shoes will the same fate be theirs?

X