Author Topic: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!  (Read 53195 times)

Jussup

• Getbig II
Re: Lee Preist's last shot - YOU CAN HELP!
« Reply #275 on: October 10, 2007, 05:39:07 AM »
Hey Lee,

as this Hank Wood guy seems to be autistic, will you tell us the story behind his posts ? What's the matter with him ? Did you bang his fitness girl ?   ;D

just curious..

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2007, 07:11:21 AM »
 Lee Priest's superman free-posing at PDI's  NOC Hackney ,22 Oct 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBsFlpfYVAs&mode=related&search=

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2007, 07:28:45 AM »
Lee Priest's superman free-posing at PDI's  NOC Hackney ,22 Oct 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBsFlpfYVAs&mode=related&search=

So that's it - Lee stole Hank's boots!!

Knoxville865

• Getbig II
  • David
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2007, 07:57:12 AM »
If its his last shot.Get another bottle LOL j/k!I hope you do well Lee.You have alwasy inspired me!I remember looking at your pics as a teenager while drinking my protein shakes LOL!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #279 on: October 10, 2007, 08:17:30 AM »
Chick,

No disrespect Bob, but there are some very simple changes that you could make (that wouldn't cost anything) that would greatly better the way the pros interact with the IFBB:

1-The Athletes Rep position should be up for a SECRET ballot once a year and all active pros (dues paid) should be REQUIRED to vote (Not sending out a letter requesting support because that way the IFBB can veto/scupper that process by simply letting it be known through the grapevine who they will and won't accept and no one can run for the position without going public and risking being blackballed. Any active or former IFBB pro should be acceptable as a ballot name; they should not have to publicly announce their candidature... that way the athletes can vote and run without the threat of repercussions.)

Where is the accountablity with this method you propose? Everything is a big secret, secret votes, secret canidates, etc.

2-There should be a second position available: and ANONYMOUS Athletes Rep: someone who is also voted in by the compulsory secret ballot. This persons identity should never be revealed to the IFBB (and maybe not even to the pros or Official Athletes Rep) but they should be able to put forward proposals to be voted on by the pros in a public forum (such as the internet). This way sensitive subjects could be discussed and the athletes would have the option of voting for and implementing a new rule or mandate (one which may run contrary to the interests of the IFBB and promoters) without the IFBB Official Rep being implicated.

I'd love to know what all these "sensative subjects" are... BTW, I can be contacted anonymously at anytime with any of these ideas....still waiting for the first one.

3-Athletes Meetings should be held before each event and be compulsory for any and all athletes competing in an event and open to any and all former competitors/pros. That way all competing pros would have the opportunity to discuss their grievances in an open forum with the Official Athletes Rep... but the meeting should continue for half an hour after the Official Athletes Rep LEAVES THE ROOM. That way the athletes can speak among themselves knowing that someone in the room is the Anonymous Rep (although not knowing who) and be confident that someone who can raise the issues they are afraid to raise is listening.

Athletes aren't interested in attending any meetings. I see 90% of the pro's on a fairly regular basis...they can bring things up at any time...a few have, and those issues were addressed.

4-the IFBB pros subs should be divided evenly between the Official and Anonymous Reps, providing them with some semblance of recompense for their efforts.

HUH?

5-Any IFBB Official or Judge should be open to censure/removal by a SECRET BALLOT vote of no-confidence by the athletes themselves. (Perhaps requiring a 51% majority decision among active sub-paying pros)

6-Any censure/suspension/ban imposed by the IFBB on an athlete should be open to be overturned by a SECRET BALLOT majority vote of the athletes. (Perhaps a 75% vote)

Never happen for obvious reasons.

7-Any active athlete should be open to censure/suspension/ban by a SECRET BALLOT majority vote of the athletes. (Definitely a 75% majority requirement)

see above

8-Any Athlete Rep (Official or Anonymous) should be open to recall... requiring a 75% majority decision.

I have no issue with that

...if these simple procedures were implemented the playing field would be leveled between the IFBB hierarchy and the competing athletes.

The Luke

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2007, 08:41:06 AM »
Lee will never walk on a stage again... Lee will always be short...Lee will always dabble in steroids...blah, blah, blah.

My point is, Lee has never come to terms with his lack of height.  He has used chemicals and a 'bad attitude' to mask his insecurities.

Lee is still a child.  The drugs have never aloud him to reach 'full psychological maturity'. They have simply enabled Lee to live in an unreality.  Unfortunately, he now has to confront the misery that is his future!

God bless.

Nobody here has more insecurities and misery than you.  Seek counseling.  Seriously

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2007, 09:09:51 AM »
You've had everything to lose...and continue to do so. Is it worth it, Lee? You tried to campaign for all these pro's to follow you and your vision of competing wherever you want, and there was no response. You wanted to be the rebel for Blechman, and you were shown the door....

I've said this to you before....instead of competing against the best in the world where you belong, and being a part of whats going on, and making a great living BBing, you choose to fight this fight...for what? Look around you Lee....no one cares...Arnolds come and go, another season pases without Lee, Olympia comes and goes...attendance is up, prize money is up....and you're floundering around for no good reason and with no direction.....

FIGHTING FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS ALWAYS WORTH IT........

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2007, 09:10:26 AM »
I don't care what anyone says, you're still super Lee.

;D

AND YOUR STILL A JACKASS SCHOME... :P

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: October 10, 2007, 09:18:47 AM »
this coming from the athletes' rep?

???

YEAH I OTHER WORDS SHUT UP DO AS IFBB SAYS...DONT HAVE A MIND BE A GOOD BOY...AND THINGS WILL BE OK..........  GOOD ATTITUDE.....GLAD ROSA PARKS DIDNT HAVE YOUR THINKING BOB...OR BLACK PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE AT THE BACK OF THE BUS.......

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2007, 09:19:12 AM »
FIGHTING FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS ALWAYS WORTH IT........

There are ways to fight the smart fight, and ultimately achieve what you want. Fighting for what you believe is admirable, but when it's done with reckless abandon to the detriment of no one but yourself, I think it's time to re-evaluate your game plan....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 10, 2007, 09:21:40 AM »
YEAH I OTHER WORDS SHUT UP DO AS IFBB SAYS...DONT HAVE A MIND BE A GOOD BOY...AND THINGS WILL BE OK..........  GOOD ATTITUDE.....GLAD ROSA PARKS DIDNT HAVE YOUR THINKING BOB...OR BLACK PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE AT THE BACK OF THE BUS.......

Bad analogy...Rosa Parks (along with all AA) were being discriminated against...you weren't.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2007, 09:26:26 AM »
Do'h!
Lee plays the Race Card like it applies to him and gets PUNK'd! :o
The color of you're skin didn't land you in the Crapper you find yourself in, your Idiotic behavior has.
Please kid, turn the page and KNOW YOUR ROLE! >:(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #287 on: October 10, 2007, 09:28:46 AM »
Bad analogy...Rosa Parks (along with all AA) were being discriminated against...you weren't.
I have no earthly notion of your overall argument that is confined within this entire discussion.  With that foretold, I do know that Mrs. Rosa Parks was not being discriminated against according to the written law at the time.  Separate but equal facilities were the norm as were the creation and execution of such laws which were dually envisioned to preserve and protect such a society. 

Rosa Parks chose to take a stand and express civil disobedience.  In turn she was arrested for her actions.  It would prove only later on that her losing the battle on that day, would serve to win the war in the nigh and expanding future.

I take it your studies did not carry your education in such matters and in turn has left a gaping hole in neuron and synapses connected with this factual piece of history.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »
Rosa Parks isn't a good analogy. 

This one is more appropriate: Lee Priest = Jesus.  The IFBB and its henchmen have hung him on a cross and given him vinegar to drink.  Jesus only hung on a cross for like 6 hours too...Lee has been nailed up there for 12 months.  So Lee comes back and tries getting back into the IFBB and all of a sudden, it's "I do not know this man" exactly as Peter said about Jesus. 

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2007, 10:01:05 AM »

OH I FORGOT ALL THE OTHER ATHLETES BREAKING RULES AND GOING AGAINST THE CODE OF CONDUCT...ARE BEING PUNISHED...DID I MISS SOMETHING.....

THIS IS WHERE BOB SAYS...NO LEE OTHERS WHO HAVE COMPETED ELSEWHERE WERE SUSPENDED... :)  YES BUT THEY ARE BACK...SO IT GOES DEEPER BOB..AND YOU KNOW IT......LIKE I SAID IFBB HAS RULE BOOK YOU CANT PICK AND CHOOSE WHICH RULES TO UP HOLD....OTHERS THAT ARE BEING BROKEN ARE WORSE THEN WHAT I DID......LETS START WITH ILLEGAL DRUG USE...FOR ONE...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2007, 10:03:02 AM »
Do'h!
Lee plays the Race Card like it applies to him and gets PUNK'd! :o
The color of you're skin didn't land you in the Crapper you find yourself in, your Idiotic behavior has.
Please kid, turn the page and KNOW YOUR ROLE! >:(

I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A RACE CARD...SHAWN (MAGIC EREASER RAY)...I JUST MADE A COMMENT TO BOB.....IT WASNT PLAYING RACE CARD......I SEE YOU KNOW YOUR ROLE VERY WELL.....

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: October 10, 2007, 10:06:29 AM »
IFBB HAS RULE BOOK ....OTHERS THAT ARE BEING BROKEN ARE WORSE THEN WHAT I DID......LETS START WITH ILLEGAL DRUG USE...

there's illegal drug use in professional bodybuilding?  ??? :o ??? :o ??? :o

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: October 10, 2007, 10:09:05 AM »
I guess so Tom.  AND, steroids have either become legal or Lee is stating that he's natural.
:D Weee

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #293 on: October 10, 2007, 10:11:02 AM »

Ha ha - If its true what Serge Nubret claims on his thread ( and book ) then Lee is a bloody Priest by name and nature in IFBB circles !!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: October 10, 2007, 10:16:25 AM »
OH I FORGOT ALL THE OTHER ATHLETES BREAKING RULES AND GOING AGAINST THE CODE OF CONDUCT...ARE BEING PUNISHED...DID I MISS SOMETHING.....

THIS IS WHERE BOB SAYS...NO LEE OTHERS WHO HAVE COMPETED ELSEWHERE WERE SUSPENDED... :)  YES BUT THEY ARE BACK...SO IT GOES DEEPER BOB..AND YOU KNOW IT......LIKE I SAID IFBB HAS RULE BOOK YOU CANT PICK AND CHOOSE WHICH RULES TO UP HOLD....OTHERS THAT ARE BEING BROKEN ARE WORSE THEN WHAT I DID......LETS START WITH ILLEGAL DRUG USE...FOR ONE...

Many athletes have been punished, suspended, or given a written warning...I know you find this incredible, but you don't know of every action taken against anyone else...

Yes, Lee...everyone else has been taken back...you know what the difference betwen them and you is? None of the guys theat went to the WBF bad-mouthed the IFBB or anyone associated with it.....you did. They simply had a great offer to make some real money and went for it.

You too were made an offer to come back..which you refused.

Before you start the whole" YEAH, BUT THEY KNEW I HAD CONTRACTS TO APPEAR IN EUROPE" deal.....that was YOUR decision. They don't give a shit about what you had with a DIFFERENT federation, why would they have taken that into consideration when that's the very reason you were suspended for in the first place??

I could almost guarantee, if Rodney St. Cloud wanted to return to the IFBB, he would be taken back....haven't seen (or heard) one bad word spoken against his former federation...he just went over and competed.

Let's face it...you'e just made one bad move after another...and continue to do so.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: October 10, 2007, 10:22:59 AM »
I guess so Tom.  AND, steroids have either become legal or Lee is stating that he's natural.

NO LEE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HONEST ABOUT DRUG USE.....NOW DO I LIKE IT NO...BUT TO BE ON LEVEL PLAYING FIELD IN IFBB YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEM...CASUE IFBB DOSENT TEST...WHEN THEY NO IT IS GOING ON...WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #296 on: October 10, 2007, 10:23:52 AM »
Many athletes have been punished, suspended, or given a written warning...I know you find this incredible, but you don't know of every action taken against anyone else...

Yes, Lee...everyone else has been taken back...you know what the difference betwen them and you is? None of the guys theat went to the WBF bad-mouthed the IFBB or anyone associated with it.....you did. They simply had a great offer to make some real money and went for it.

Before you start the whole" YEAH, BUT THEY KNEW I HAD CONTRACTS TO APPEAR IN EUROPE" deal.....that was YOUR decision. They don't give a shit about what you had with a DIFFERENT federation, why would they have taken that into consideration when that's the very reason you were suspended for in the first place??

I could almost guarantee, if Rodney St. Cloud wanted to return to the IFBB, he would be taken back....haven't seen (or heard) one bad word spoken against his former federation...he just went over and competed.

Let's face it...you'e just made one bad move after another...and continue to do so.

I find your arguments contrived and rather boorish, therefore I do not really read them in entirety.  I wish more attention would be paid to substance on your part and then perhaps I can graduate to the second paragraph and so on.  One can only hope.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: October 10, 2007, 10:25:41 AM »

THE PEOPLE WHO WENT OVER TO WBF SAID NOTHING,YOU NEED TO GO BACK IN OLD ISSUES AND READ BOB........I HAVE EVEN SPOKE TO THEM IN PERSON THEY HAVE SAID STUFF JUST LIKE ME........MAYBE THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I WILL SAY IT IN PRINT OR ON NET...I DONT DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS..LIKE OTHER PROS....NOT TWO FACED

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: October 10, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »
Lee, if you keep pissing the IFBB off, eventually they will just get rid of you. Like they did

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: October 10, 2007, 10:29:26 AM »
Lee, if you keep pissing the IFBB off, eventually they will just get rid of you. Like they did

HOW AM I PISSING THEM OFF...BUT SPEAKING MY MIND.....???

WHATHAVE I SAID THAT IS UNTRUE???? I THOUGHT THEY ALREADY DID......WONDER WHEN I WILL GET THAT LETTER......???